[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are the tie-in comics for the Arkhamverse worth it at all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (219KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 960x960px
So are the tie-in comics for the Arkhamverse worth it at all? I saw the announcement for the remasters and got an itch to re-visit the universe even with Arkham Knight's poor display story wise.
>>
>>84589145
The Arkham Knight prequel comics (especially Arkham Knight: Genesis) were solid.
>>
>>84589145
Mate the remasters look to be pretty shitty
>>
>>84591075
The difference is negligible in my opinion and the convenience of everything on one console is fantastic.
>>
>>84591422
Holy shit, you're actually buying it?

It's far from negligible, in some places it actually looks worse. The fact they've delayed it a month out also shouldn't fill you with confidence. At the very least wait a bit and see how it is before you make the purchase
>>
>>84591494
Then only thing I've seen about it were a few screenshots here and talk of it being delayed from other sources ( since I own the separate games and never buy stuff for the sake of a collections) but I don't think delay is automatically a bad thing even last minute ones. Then again like I said I've ignored most news about it since I don't need it.
>>
>>84591494
It doesn't look as good because Rocksteady decided to screw with the lighting instead of just fixing the textures. While it was cool, I not all that bothered with being unable to see myself in Hugo Stranges glasses at the beginning of Arkham City.
>>
>>84589600
Doesn't the Arkham Knight prequel comics have an issue with contridicting the game? I know the first meeting of Batman and Jason are different is different than what's described in game.
>>
>>84593876
Rocksteady aren't handling the porting, it's some chinese developer
>>
>>84594161
Oh. Then I'd honestly rather have Xbox make the games backwards compatible than put faith in a chinese port.
>>
>>84594243
I don't know much about the developer, maybe they're decent but I'm pretty sure they're Chinese
>>
>>84589145
Read anything by Paul Dini. I'm kinda meh on the AK prequel comics. But Arkham Knight Genesis was definitely worth it and made me like the Arkham Knight more as a character than the game did. It's also a great Jason Todd book.
>>
>>84594059
Batman doesn't meet Jason, but there are a few hiccups with continuity. Nothing too major.
>>
>>84589600
>>84596118
>Supernatural Toddfags
Fuck off, the AK comics are pretty shitty.
The only redeeming quality they have is the "I can't believe it's not Greg Capullo" art
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.