[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was your Laura Powers, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: bart and laura powers.jpg (183KB, 635x450px) Image search: [Google]
bart and laura powers.jpg
183KB, 635x450px
Who was your Laura Powers, /co/?
>>
I only liked girls my own age. Unless you count celebrities, in which case, Alex Mack.
>>
>>84583147
I had a Shauna Chalmers. I went farther then Bart ever did. Now I'm fucked up, only into older women, and I'm turning 33. I'm not into grannies so my playing field is getting smaller and smaller.

Fuck
>>
Don't have one.

For like a year in middle school I had a crush on a girl but barely talked to her because she already had a boyfriend

Never felt a crush or infatuation with any girl since then
>>
My third babysitter, the one I had before I was too old for babysitters.
>>
>>84583576
Tell us your story anon.
>>
>>84583147
That's a rare thing I assume. The ages here for the boy and girl would have to be 10-14 and 14-18 respectively. Teens dislike kids and peer opinion is very important, they wouldn't hang with someone only moderately younger. Usually it's 14-18yo girls babysitting 4-8yo kids. At least in my country. 5+ kids needing a babysitter is frowned upon and 8+ kids having one raises question on whether the child is retarded. And at that age the only type of "crush" you can have is the variety where you just admire a person because she's older but treats you as an equal.
>>
There was a senior back in high school, she gave me a fake phone number tho.
>>
File: 16502938305_ec5e159e15_o.jpg (507KB, 1604x2400px) Image search: [Google]
16502938305_ec5e159e15_o.jpg
507KB, 1604x2400px
>>84583147
Her name was Katelyn, her family was from Louisiana. They moved into my neighborhood when I was a kid in Iowa. I was in third grade, she was in sixth.

She had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles on her cheeks and arms. She had a thick southern drawl, but you could always understand what she was saying. She was a tomboy who wore sundresses and ran around without shoes. I was a quiet, shy little kid who usually stuck to playing indoors with legos or reading books, but I was the only other kid in the neighborhood and she'd constantly talk me into tromping through the woods near our house with her or biking to the park or whatever. I remember thinking how she always smelled like dust after a thunderstorm, that sort of earthy scent, but when I tried to tell her that I think I ended up saying she smelled like wet dirt. She thought that was funny.

When Winter came I found out she'd never seen snow before. I showed her how to throw snowballs.

The next summer I found her up a tree one day after school. When she came down she told me her family was moving again, somewhere out West. Arizona, I think. We talked for a bit, and then she kissed me on the cheek and went inside. Her family moved out at the end of the week. The last time I saw her was waving goodbye from my window when the movers packed up the last of their stuff and they left.

I was eight when she moved to my neighborhood, nine when she left. Too young too really understand love and attraction outside of what I'd seen in Disney movies and cartoons, but it's obvious in retrospect that she was my first crush. I don't know if she felt the same way or just liked me because I was the only real friend she made in the few months she lived her. I thought she was the coolest person I'd ever met.
>>
>>84585274
That's cold.
>>
>>84586513
Is it? A teen girl was fed up with a kid bugging her so she tricked him.
>>
>>84587161
She could have just said she's not interested.
>>
I was pretty innocent, didn't even think about having a girlfriend, up until I was a sophomore and ended up fucking a senior girl.
>>
>>84583576
Details please
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>84583147
The first time I spent any significant amount with a female, who I had (unrequited) feelings for, was this year, and I am 23.
She acted like she was my friend only to drop all contact with me completely out of the blue.
What positive feelings I had for her have turned into bitter hatred and anger.
I hope I never see her again.
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>>84583147
>tfw you didn't have one

Fucking hell, my entire childhood was a waste.
>>
>>84587545
Yeah but teens have to be cunts, its just how it works.
>>
>>84583147
I had a thing for this comic book clerk when I was 10... She loved all the stuff I'd buy but I'd get all nervous around her. Blushing, sweating typical stuff I guess. Nothing really blossomed. I asked a few girls out in High School which I totally regret. "Frank Miller is a horrible writer Anon, Mark Waid really got Dare Devil." Right then I knew this girl was a total jack ass... That clerk had good taste, unlike my ex who. Moral of my story is you don't know love until someone really loves you and you love them.
>>
>>84589073
I know how you feel. A similar thing happened to me my freshman year of college.
>>
>>84589544
S-shut up anon, there were good times, right?
>>
>>84590454
No
>>
>>84583147
No, but all the girls in my class fussed over me so at least I had that.
>>
>>84589073
I know that feel. I had the problem of being a massive beta faggot early in my college years, so I kept giving undeserved benefit of the doubt to my crush's flakiness. After a year or so of going to social events and other shit I couldn't care less about just to see her, things culminated with her feeding me the "we can still be friends" bullshit and never speaking to me again.

Silver lining is that incident left me jaded enough to stop tolerating any/all bullshit I encounter in life, so I guess you could say I'm better off for it.
>>
>>84583173
You had a crush on the Cleveland Browns center?
>>
>>84583147
I forgot that Alex Hirsch ripped that entire plot off
>>
>>84583147
I skipped 2nd and 3rd grade, so I was always younger than my classmates.
In my freshman year of high school, I was bullied by a 10th grader who was cute as fuck.
She got held back for a year and we ended up graduating together, and I still like her.

>tfw never told her
>probably wouldn't have made much of a difference
>>
>>84583147
i don't remember her name, really there were a few of her.. but holy shit, man.. those laura powers girls..
>>84583173
fuck i would saw off my kneecap for teen alex mack as a girlfriend
>>
>>84586204
Too bad you didn't know the word petrichor, you could have complimented and impressed her
>>
>>84594788
you can't rip off real life. it happened.
>>
I met a girl in my freshmen year of art school and we really started to bond. We even stayed in contact over Christmas break. I really liked her even though she had a boyfriend (who lived in Canada supposedly). Even when I admitted my feelings to her she seemed ok with it and admitted to liking me back. Then one day she stopped talking to me. I tryed figure out why and then one day I get a Facebook message from a friend of hers telling me to give up on my feelings. I tryed to talk things out with her but it was no use. Have t talked to her since.
>>
>>84595833
One of the most helpful things you can do for a person is to tell them you're not interested.
>>
>>84583147
There was this woman who brought her kid to this park. I was in my first year at college and her husband was way a lot on business so I began watching her kid while she talked to some people. We eventually became friends and she turned out to be a former punk rock chick who was super cool and shared my sense of humor. We began hanging out so much that her kid though I was her dad. We were like 7-10 years apart in age and it seemed like we connected. Then I had to go on the other side of the country for college. When I came back her husband was back and he was not social so she stayed home with him a lot and the kid forgot who I was. I real miss those days. Not sure if this counts as a Laura Powers
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.