[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> DC will humiliate Wally once again to shill the black Wally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: wallyoftwoworlds.jpg (258KB, 534x810px) Image search: [Google]
wallyoftwoworlds.jpg
258KB, 534x810px
> DC will humiliate Wally once again to shill the black Wally West

how does it feel to be played by DC again Wallycucks?
>>
So how is black Wally related to Barry?
>>
>>84540259
White Wally and Black Wally have the same grandfather so however that works out
>>
>>84540198
>I just read marvel and dc
>>
>>84540259
None of the Wallys are unless Iris marries Barry.

White Wally didn't even call him uncle when he realized he wasn't married to his aunt.

That said Black Wally is also Iris' nephew (one of her brothers got with a black woman) and cousin to white Wally.
>>
>>84540198
>tfw they can't just kill off Black Wally because he's black
I like what DC is doing but man this shit is so needlessly complex now. I honestly would have preferred it if they just rebooted everything again; or at least returned to pre new 52 status quo.
>>
>>84540198

>not being Hype as Fuck for Kid Flash of Two Worlds
>not being hype for eventually Wally mentoring his kids and Wally in superpowers

The Flash is in a decent place rn but considering the past few years it's an amazing place
>>
>>84540422
Don't forget Impulse is back.
>>
>>84540323
He looks pretty black for being mulatto
>>
>>84540463

like outside the Colonel Sander's thing?
>>
>>84540483
I wish that was canon. It was a better story than anything Marvel has made recently
>>
>>84540198
What are you even talking about retard? How is putting them all on a cover humiliating Wally?
>>
>>84540509

Andy Khouri considers it canon, good enough for me!
>>
>>84540259

Iris forced him onto Barry so she could finally steal him from Patty.
>>
>>84540509
Hell, it was better than a lot of DC's canon stuff as well.
>>
>>84540422

> thinking wally will be relevant outside of his containment book

that's cute
>>
>>84540509
>>84540556
Everything is canon in DC. How many times do you casuals have to be told this?
>>
>>84540624
Kek what. Hes in 2 books and on the 2nd core team.
>>
>>84540422
I don't think you get it, anon.

Black Wally's existence will stop Wally's kids from existing and Bart from existing. He snatches their spot in the world.

Wally's not the main Flash anymore so he doesn't get his own supporting cast. His kids are gone for good.
>>
>>84540662
Titans has always been the C-team. Whatever the JSA/Earth 2 standin is the #2 team.

When you count JL having two books it's the fourth most relevant team book! Hooray, Wally's really gone up in the world since Flashpoint where...he was only in Titans.
>>
>>84540483
Link?
>>
>>84540509
Nice company wars bro
>>
They're just going to meet and hang out. Should be cute.

>>84540468
They usually give him freckles.
>>
>>84540802
Teen Titans > Titans
>>
>>84540539
>Andy Khouri
Literally who?
>>
>>84540382
This. It seems the more they try to "fix" things, the more they complicate them.
>>
>>84543887
>iris has twi brothers
>both have a son named wally
>old universe only one got powers
>now new universe both have powers
>this is so hard to understand
>>
>>84540463
>>84540483
No, unfortunately he's not.

Maybe once Rebirth kicks it up a notch, Bart will come back and Superboy will put on a leather jacket.
>>
>>84543764
a DC editor, casual
>>
>>84540639
Casuals didn't read Multiversity.
>>
ITT: People make up things that haven't happened and then get mad at them.
>>
>>84544051
I believe the KFC book is what they should go with for Bart at first, just keep him in the future for a while.

Jon and Kenan both took Conner's spot though. He's just fucked.
>>
>>84544296
There's like one Wallyfag on here constantly crying doomsday about his return. Claiming Wally shouldn't go by the Flash anymore because it places him as a secondary hero. Claiming Wally being in Titans is a bad thing. I don't get him at all.
>>
>>84540259
Iris had two brothers, one had white wally, the other black wally
>>
>>84544315
Like re-introduce him through that Legion book that's supposed to be coming?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.