[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is any way he can come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Hulk_sad[1].gif~c200.gif (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk_sad[1].gif~c200.gif
26KB, 200x200px
there is any way he can come back?
>>
>>84510536
No.

In the history of comic books, absolutely no character has ever come back to life.

Ever.

Not once.

Not ever.
>>
>>84510544
No?

In the history of comic books, absolutely no character has ever come back to life?

Ever?

Not once?

Not ever?

this post was written by Bendis
>>
>>84510536

He can come back in literally any way.

Fuck, he has Extremis in his brain.
He is a Gamma-powered individual.
His arch-enemy the Leader has shown he is capable of completely autonomous resurrection.
Plus this is comic books!
>>
So, has every founding member of The Avengers died at least once now?
>>
>>84510744
Not sure about Tony, but yeah.
>>
>>84510536
Nope, he's dead for real. Never coming back ever again.
>>
>>84510536
Are you sad? Read the one-shot, Hulk: The End
Then you will know despair. I would play Ordinary World by Duran Duran the closer you get to the last pages.
I'm cold.
>>
>>84510744
That was the idea behind Avengers Reborn
>>
>>84510771
Wasn't he dead inside for a long time?
>>
>>84510771

Tony died plenty of times.

- Killed through being infected with artificial neuro-parasite. Cryogenically frozen, resurrected.
- Died saving the world from Kang (really Immortus) during the Crossing; died saving the world from Onslaught; sort-of died when he left the Heroes Reborn universe
- These were resurrected together, as one, by Franklin Richards
- Died while fighting Old Captain America during the Final Incursion; resurrected again by Franklin Richards
>>
>>84510744
Just like every Justice League founder has died at some point.
>>
>>84510830
ONLY DRUNK HE COULD FEEL
>>84510897
Thanks for enlightening me, senpai. I'm not much of Iron Man reader so I wasn't sure.
Although Crossing should be giveaway, I know of that story.
>>
>>84510536
In Totally Awesome Hulk Cho's inner demon has an actual personality and bears resemblance to Bruce
>>
>>84510536
If a movie comes out.
>>
>>84510536
He's a guy who's probably easiest to resurrect whenever they want to. Bendis has something planned for his body though, so we'll see what's up with that.
>>
>>84510536
He'll be back in a year or two. You'll see.
>>
Nope death in comics tends to stick we all know that
>>
>>84510536

Thor: Ragnarok & the Avengers; Infinity War will have need for an A Lister, not the third world knock off or his inferior c list distaff counterpart.

He'll be just fine.
>>
>>84512323
South Korea is a third world?
>>
Here is what's gonna happen, trust me my dad works at nintendo,
>Cho didn't only take gamma radiation
>he took the "soul" of the hulk
>eventually he will split from that soul
>Hulk has banner as his alter ego
>Hulk being his own entity forces Banner into existence
>>
>>84510544
Then explain this
We have wrong captain Marvel
>>
>>84511075
When has Wonder Woman died?
>>
>>84514958
When Hippolyta replaced her as Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84514958
doesn't she go to Hades a lot?
>>
>>84510536
The super special Anti-Hulk arrow was actually a time arrow all along, sending Bruce through the ages.
>>
>>84514926
It would has been better if they had brought back either Genis or Phyla to take back the title, specially Phyla never got a fare try to be the captain, hell Monica is a better captain than current Carol.
>>
>implying he's even dead
Healing coma. Calling it.
>>84515006
cheeky
>>
>>84516365
Nah. Carol predates all three of them by 15-30 years.
They made the right choice. And even if they did illogically use of one them instead they'd have blanded them up just as bad as they did Carol and you'd be complaining about why she didn't get the shot instead.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.