[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatherhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bob vs hank.png (443KB, 1000x356px) Image search: [Google]
bob vs hank.png
443KB, 1000x356px
Who is the better father, /co/?
>>
>>84481303
Bob
>>
>>84481303
Bobbeh turned out a better person than any of
Bob's children.

So Hank.
>>
>>84481327
>Lets his annoying children run amok
Hank may not be perfect, but everything he does to Bobby is for Bobby.
>>
Hank will probably raise a better kid
Bob understands his kids better though
Ultimately they're both pretty good dads though.
>>
>>84481303
Probably Bob. Part of me believes Hank would push easily place Bobby belong a son or even daughter who so much as joined any sports team at any age.
>>
Anyone else read that comic where Bobby is a relationship couselor and is counseling Bart n Chris
>>
Bobby's a better person, but Bob's doing better with what he's been given.
>>
Hank is a fucking dick. It's either his way or no way at all. You like soccer? FUCK YOU THAT SPORT IS FOR PANSIES GO PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE A REAL AMERICAN.
>>
>>84481861
Well he's not wrong.
Though they live in Texas, how was there not some faction of intense Mexicans there to make Soccer not a joke?
>>
>>84481303
bob is the better father to his children
bobby is the better child
>>
>>84481861
While Hank doesn't respect soccer, he never prevented Bobby from playing it when he wanted to play it.

The only things Hank really stopped Bobby from doing were drinking dog blood and being a plus sized model.
>>
>>84481438
I love your comment man. Keep up the good work :^).
>>
>>84482034
He never stopped Bobby from drinking the blood though. I thought Bobby realized how mental his cult friends were and just didn't do it out of realization of that fact. Unless I'm remembering wrong.
>>
>>84482195
If that were true it would be a sign of strong moral fortitude!
>>
>>84482195
He tried to stop Bobby from drinking the blood.

The only time Hank actually stops Bobby from doing something is if it's something sexual, because Hank has some kind of complex about sexuality or if it would be social suicide for Bobby.

He mostly lets Bobby do whatever retarded shit he wants even if he doesn't like it.
>>
>>84481861
Hank isn't an asshole, he's old fashion in an increasingly liberal world
the world is weird to him, not just his son. and he still needs to be there so his son doesn't get tricked and falls on his face
the episode that best sums up him and his son's relationship is the one when Bobby tries to be a fashion model
>>
I think whether Bobby or the Belcher kids are better children has more to do with each show's writing than the affects of parenting of either father character.

So just going by their actions, I'd say Bob is the better dad.
>>
>>84481757
the same person made a sequel where bobby is in a polyamorous relationship with connie and joseph
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.