[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1425823053282.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425823053282.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Sup /co/, my girlfriends birthday is in about 2 months and I'm planning on buying her some comics. She's a big Hulk fan and now I'm wondering what the best incarnation/run would be for her to read.

Could you help me find the right Hulk comics that I could buy her?
>>
Other comic/omnibus/collectors edition recommendations are welcome too
>>
Indestructible hulk
>>
>girlfriend
ree
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84466766
Planet Hulk
>>
>>84466766

I heavily, heavily recommend Peter David's run on the Hulk in the late 80s and 90s (I think it starts around issue 330 of the main series). I think your gf in particular will love the Betty/Bruce dynamic. His run is usually considered as THE definitive Hulk run. Seriously, it's a ton of fun while also knowing when to bring the drama (of which there are tons). The Hulk throughout most of the run was the more intelligent one as well with his own aims and desires, so he's easier to relate to as he doesn't talk like a 4 year old rage child.

I also recommend Pak's run on the Hulk starting with Planet Hulk. He's also one of those guys who pretty much redefined the character into something more than he was.
>>
>Big Hulk fan

Literally how?
>>
>>84469220
She wants the BGC.
>>
Hulk Grey
Hulk Season One
Marvel Adventures Hulk
Hulk Heart of the Atom
>>
Uhhhh, not Civil War II
>>
Future Imperfect

Fuck off PHG
>>
It would help if we know what she's read.
>>
File: flavortown.jpg (67KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.jpg
67KB, 540x607px
Civil War II #3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.