[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465182495062.png (547KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465182495062.png
547KB, 720x576px
Will there be fan cuts of the adaptation, without the boring scenes and nauseating but ultimately meaningless pauses, when broadcasting is over?
(e.g. only with the episode openings/endings, plot moments, and Cassidy scenes)

I ask because I'm unfamiliar with TV shows - people did this for the star wars prequels, do TV series fans do this too?
>>
That kind of shit generally takes an obsessive fanbase. The show could get one but I doubt it. You could just read the comics if you want another version of the story.
>>
Is preacher gonna summon demons in next episode?
>>
>not watching the best show of the year
Jesus /co/ is pathetic. Can't enhoy anything if there isn't an explosion every ten minutes. Enjoy your mindless Bayformers, suspenseless MCU movie, and awful DC films.
>>
>>84440216
It doesn't look like he took a shotgun blast to the face. It looks like he's sucking really hard.
>>
Its a pretty shit adaption.

Sure Preacher was fucked up but it wasn't as joyless as the show is.

Remember Herr Starr and his dick head?
Where the fuck is the shit like that?
>>
>>84441602
or maybe you should go to live-action shit to another board
>>
File: parasite poster.jpg (21KB, 282x457px) Image search: [Google]
parasite poster.jpg
21KB, 282x457px
>>84441602

>enhoy
>>
>>84441602
>not watching the best show of the year
Not even top 20 of shows this year
>>
>>84440320
Oh I've read the comics, that's the only reason I've any interest in this

>>84441602
... and I've watched some too, and I don't doubt that it's better than what normally gets produced for TV in many ways, but as >>84442463 pointed out the big picture is pretty fucking drab in comparison. Slow pace is great when writers know what they're doing. Not the case here, the lengths are empty. If it's supposed to be a pitch for a bigger budget to go and adapt the plot of the comics with, it's not a very good pitch
>>
This show is hilarious. How do you people hate this?
>>
apart from the characters being virtually unrecognizable... it's just so fucking uneventful and boring.
When people say 'what works in the comics doesn't work in the show' is such horseshit excuse. No, a more faithful adaptation would have been GOAT, you just wanted to put your own spin on it and also because AMC is a shitty network that only lets you do pg 13 stuff
>>
>>84447250
Sounds like somebody has a case of the not muhs
>>
>>84447290
not muh is perfectly valid criticism when you're in the adaptation game
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.