[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of the Comicbookcast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 240x240-Nqo.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
240x240-Nqo.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
What does /co/ think of the Comicbookcast?
>>
Guess you guys don't think much of them
>>
bias, shit quality videos desu
>>
>>84430728
Basically this. >>84430743
They have good commentaries though when they went through that phase of watching shitty cartoons together, too bad that was short lived.
>>
I really don't like how they spam out videos the moments news breaks out, especially since most of the time the title alone is sufficient, making the point of the video void.
Really don't like the mexican. He plays devil's advocate for everything. All his jokes and shit sound forced and like a child trying to gain the approval of his elders.
I don't care for their bias, especially when they act like people who like things they don't, or have different opinions than theirs, are idiots.
Their channel comes off as a mess. Unfinished or untouched series. They had an entire podcast, Blood Sweat Comics, which just disappeared.
>>
Hybrid Network is like a better more focused CBC and CBC sucks since Joel left
>>
>>84431216
Joel and Matt have a podcast called the Comic Multiverse that is a spiritual successor to Blood And Sweat Comics
>>
>>84432236
Joel left? When did that happen? I noticed his absence but I thought he was busy or something
>>
>>84432402
Nothing bad. He and Matt just decided to focus on their own channels.
>>
I like The Weekly Pull, when they actually talk about comics.
I want to do lewd things to Faust.
>>
>>84432615
I enjoy Elseworlds Exchange that Joel host with Sal from Comic Pop. Also everybody is gay for Faust.
>>
Apparently they're part of WatchMojo's Top 10 Comic Book Youtube Channels. Not really high praise since it's coming from WatchMojo
>>
File: Kwing_figure.jpg (31KB, 342x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kwing_figure.jpg
31KB, 342x720px
On the topic of comic book channels, what do you guys think of Knightwing01/Kwing?
I think he's too in love with his specific idea of what Batman should be. I really don't care for his family friendly schick.
>>
File: 007881.png (93KB, 413x248px) Image search: [Google]
007881.png
93KB, 413x248px
WE SHOULD MAKE A /co/CAST
>>
>>84433110
I think Kwing seems cool. Haven't really watched him in a while though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.