[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, what's going on now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-07-08-33p71.jpg (284KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08-33p71.jpg
284KB, 792x1152px
Wait, what's going on now?
>>
>>84416358
To defeat King Radical's plan to Radicalize the universe, McNinja summoned Sparklelord to stop him. Sparklelord's price was to know McNinja's name, but unfortunately McNinja's name had earlier been used by his grandfather as a price to seal away one of Dracula's Ghost Wizards, at the cost of his grandfather's life. Sparklelord did not turn on Doctor McNinja after foiling Radical's plans, but his method of doing so turned all of Doctor McNinja's extant enemies against him. Now, united, all of Doctor McNinja's enemies (including an old clone of himself who hates him for having everything he once had) have united to destroy him once and for all.

I hope that was helpful.
>>
>>84416465
So the problem is that the Ghost Wizard is now free?
>>
>>84416489
The Ghost Wizard was in the process of cursing McNinja to suffering. Once free, he did so, which was also a cause for all of his enemies uniting behind him.
>>
>>84416510
That sounds more like it's King Radical's fault.
>>
Quick question, is Hortense King Radical's daughter or did I just imagine that?

>>84416489
>>84416510
Then they got summoned over by Dracula to build this magic base.

>>84416519
Oh yeah, sure. He was still trying to get rid of all the normal people and replace them with the Radical Land's inhabitants.
>>
>>84416524
I don't think that was a thing. She's just an employee.
>>
>>84416519
The knock-on effect of Sparklelord's actions resulted in the destruction of Dracula's Moon Base and the complete devaluation of Donald McBonald and Frans Rayner's Space Burger franchise (as Space had nearly killed the revered President Radical).
>>
>>84416465
>>84416489
>>84416510
>>84416519
>>84416524
>>84416588

what the fuck comic are you guys talking about?
>>
>>84416915
Dr. McNinja.
Duh.
>>
I really feel bad for Old McNinja. Poor guy never asked for any of this shit.
>>
>>84416358
Why don't you just read the comic and find out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.