[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not have surgery to make himself deaf? That would prevent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Why not have surgery to make himself deaf?

That would prevent the whole code-word control, right?
>>
Because it's really useful to be able to hear?
>>
>>84350074

Dunno, if I had mind control problems, giving up hearing seems like a fair price, specially when hydra is the one making the controlling.
>>
>>84350027
You did it.

You solved the problem with Captain America films

Someone call the president and get this guy a oscar.
>>
>>84350156
>>84350027
please dont have children
>>
>>84350074
its not like he's done anything useful to prevent it himself. Mind control isnt an excuse when you let it happen time and time again
>>
>>84350027
There's no telling how much programming Hydra did over the years, they probably accounted for the target being out of range or having their ears blocked.
Besides after the process is complete Super and Winter Soldiers have regenerative abilities, any surgery or implants done could be undone.

Bucky has the right idea, Wakanda deprogramming him is the only way to make it stop. That way Hydra plants could literally pull every trick out of the book and he'd just continue slapping them around.
>>
>>84350327

?
>>
>>84350492
He's concerned your approach to a victim of physical and mental abuse is to permanently impair them due to short-sighted, impulsive thinking.
>>
>>84350621

Just saying what I would do in his shoes. It would be a big sacrifice so its obviously up to him.
>>
>Captain can now has his Bucky.

>Brownie points for portaying a hero with a disability.

Marvel executive here, this is happening now.
>>
>>84350027
But then he'd be deaf
>>
>>84350621

If a neo-nazi group could turn me into a Manchurian agent by saying a string of words, with no clear way to undo it and the certainty I will keep on running into them, I'd at least consider it.
>>
>>84350027
hand signs
>>
>>84350027
Interestingly this was a thing with Sabertooth & X-23 in the Wolverines weekly in 2015, and some fucks tried to give the control phrases to Mr. Sinister during a mission to recover Logan's corpse; X-23 and Sabertooth both clawed out their ear drums to deafen themselves to the code phrases that would control them, then healing the damage a few minutes later.
>>
>>84350027
A better solution would be a sub-dermal speaker behind each ear that hums whenever he hears the first couple of words of the phrase. It wouldn't harm his hearing or interfere with daily life.
>>
>>84352440

>they taser him
>speaker fries
>still gets mind controlled.
>>
>>84352440

Not dramatic enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.