[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ co / thoughts about the sing new trailer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (4KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 313x161px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guztEQ7DkaE

i think the the shitty song ruined it. but whatever.
>>
File: munchmunch.jpg (18KB, 305x273px) Image search: [Google]
munchmunch.jpg
18KB, 305x273px
Aren't all these trailers pretty much mean we're basically already seeing the ENTIRE movie?
>>
>>84331804
reminds me when Dreamworks did SharkTale to rip off Pixar's Finding Nemo.
>>
>we want the zootopia audience
>>
>>84331934
not like someone wants to watch this shit.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>84331804
looks good to me, zootopia fags just mad that someone else is doing the anthropomorphic animal world thing
>>
I want to fuck the porcupine
>>
I'm not fussed about these mindless meaningless feel good films, it's just something to go to with my nephew and niece.

You realise that you aren't always the target audience, right?
>>
>>84331804
this will be my most hated movie of the year, unless another kings speech ruins the oscars again.
>>
>>84331804
>how did i end up with a son like you?
even criminals dont respect artists.
>>
>>84332073
>a film with anthropomorphic animals is copying of Zootopia
>implying animated films don't take a year or more to make
>implying animated films don't start concept/writing stage 2 years or more before the film is released
>>
>>84331804
YUP

STILL LOOKS SHIT
>>
>>84332206
>implying Zootopia wasn't announced years before going into production
>>
File: 1467537244916.png (333KB, 709x514px) Image search: [Google]
1467537244916.png
333KB, 709x514px
>>84332222
quads confirm
>>
>>84332115
>someone else is doing the anthropomorphic animal world thing

yeah this has never been done before.
>>
>>84331804
Looks like a last generation animated movie compared to Zootopia.
The Zootopia staff must be laughing their asses off.
>>
>>84331804
A part of me wants to see this, the other half of me doesn't want to see this at all because.. well I'm tired of seeing the same fucking trailer and hearing the same fucking songs. (Not to mention the trailer at the end with the Gypsy Kings playing takes from the Peanuts Movie trailer)

We get it, the foreign pig is clearly the relief
the koala is the dreamer, and of course the sheep is the debbie downer
blah blah characters are just dull to the extent where you can just tell how things are gonna go.

Yet it's animated well and that's probably the only thing keeping my interest
>>
>>84332469
>Yet it's animated well and that's probably the only thing keeping my interest

tell you truth i think the animation looks good but not great. but still want to see it.
>>
File: howl-3[1].jpg (659KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
howl-3[1].jpg
659KB, 1280x688px
>>84332142
but meaningless feelgood films can still be well made and interesting. This just looks like a vehicle for shallow obnoxious and unoffensive pop songs.
>>
File: angryrick.png (144KB, 245x257px) Image search: [Google]
angryrick.png
144KB, 245x257px
>hey, lets make a movie about average joes trying to win a singing competition in their town
>and make every single song so autotuned and over-produced that the concept of a singer's personal timbre may as well not exist
>>
Eh, the gorillas seem cool, don't care about the rest.
>>
>a singing competition
>who wants to see another one of those?
fucking this, no one

why is illumination so fucking shit? even Trolls looks 10 times more interesting than this
>>
Looks gay and bad.
>>
>>84334751
lol This was my first thought. Even the movie realizes how terrible the idea is.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.