[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Snyder is a good guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: S60707-103124.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S60707-103124.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>
.:
>>
>>84322256
I doubt synder had anything to do with finger getting that little bit of credit.

Although now that I look at what I just typed I sound just like those faggots who defend synder by saying he had no input in what scenes got cut.
>>
>>84323174

>studio approaches you to make a movie
>studio KNOWS that you tend to make long movies
>studio lets you make movie
>wants you to cut it down by half an hour

he had input. but what the fuck are you going to do when you have to cut half an hour of footage? all these crybabies here have no clue what it's like to be under scrutiny by some retards who have no clue about moviemaking
>>
>>84323174
In this case it was definitely DC. They even had a press release about it last year, they'd reached an agreement with Finger's family to start giving him credit in future Batman stuff. Nothing to do with Snyder.
>>
>>84323214
Shame it's only a with credit rather then an and credit

I wonder what things were bill and what was Kane.
>>
>>84323206
Ok yeah he probably couldent have cut the justice league setup because of the studio but there are some who act like he wasent the one to cut the superman saves people scene.

He filmed the scene so he obviously understands to some extent that's important but he apparently dident think such a vital shot was worth cuting something else for.
>>
>>84323240
Finger's was cawl, gloves, color of costume itself. Literally Batman's appearence.
>>
>>84323263

>he wasnt the one to cut the superman saves people scene

yeah, that kinda bugs me. that and the steppenwolf scene should have really not been deleted. I still feel like the threatrical cut doesn't even count as a full movie

snyder must have been fucking pissed when he had to cut everything. only reconsiliation being that there would be an ultimate cut
>>
>>84322256
>bob Kane still there
No he's not
>>
>>84323291
I dunno that doesent seem fair he was a fucking massive arsehole but he still did have a part in the creation
2 wrongs don't make a right
>>
>>84323322
Bob Kane made the name. That's as far as it goes
>>
>>84323344
You know I think there's a short comic on this somewhere
>>
File: batman-without-kane1.jpg (298KB, 736x1162px) Image search: [Google]
batman-without-kane1.jpg
298KB, 736x1162px
>>84323367
Ah here it is
>>
>>84323240
>I wonder what things were bill and what was Kane.
Kane was the name, Bruce being a Millionaire, what he looks like in his civvies and what Commissioner Gordon looked like. A lot of this involved tracing and swiping.

Finger dreamed up most of Batman's appearance, a good deal of his villains and supporting cast. I think Robinson played a role there too.
>>
>>84323206
Did Snyder really think he gets complete special treatment and can put a 3 hour movie into cinemas when every other movie has to adjust to a time limit?
>>
File: Kane's Grave.jpg (80KB, 519x386px) Image search: [Google]
Kane's Grave.jpg
80KB, 519x386px
Reminder
>>
>>84323493
they still let him work on comic films after the double fuckup of watchmen and man of steel he probably thought he was untouchable i know i did

we were both wrong though
>>
>>84323747
>Man of Steel
There was no fuck up.
>>
>>84323747

>watchmen and MoS
>fuckups

nah. pacing issues aside, both were pretty good movies which only plebs failed to like

I'd really like to know what the actual line of thought was in regard to BvS
>>
>>84323833
not ma jonathan kent for one
>>
>>84323915
i dont remember much wrong with the pacing in watchmen

although i did just realise another huge flaw in it
when ozy gets attacked by the assassin its made clear he got those men killed deliberately i dont think it would have made any of the audience seriously suspect him if they hadent read the comic it just seemed like he was taking the oportunity to get something good out of a bad situation by getting some people in his way killed but it still made him far more sinister then he should have been

and no they were not good movies especialy not watchmen many scenes were good but the movie as a whole failed
>>
>>84323972
It's perfect Johnathan Kent, who wants Clark to normally grow up before showing up to the world.
>>
>>84324050

>and no they were not good movies especialy not watchmen many scenes were good but the movie as a whole failed

I beg to differ, especially with watchmen. I often hear people complain about the movie not being true to the comicbook's tone, morals, whatever but the movie only needs to live up to movie standards in my eyes, which it has

>when ozy gets attacked by the assassin its made clear he got those men killed deliberately i dont think it would have made any of the audience seriously suspect him if they hadent read the comic it just seemed like he was taking the oportunity to get something good out of a bad situation by getting some people in his way killed but it still made him far more sinister then he should have been

I don't understand. did he do it deliberately in the novel or not?
>>
>>84324349
i cant auctualy remember if it even happened in the comic but if it did it was definitely not so obvious.
>>
>>84324371

I don't know whether I understand you correctly but as far as I can tell, you are saying that the movie makes it too obvious?

I never thought it was obvious that he did it deliberately, I just thought he expected someone to assassinate him and was pissed that they were even trying
>>
>>84323503
I pissed on that headstone once when there was nobody around.
>>
>>84324349
>novel
Pretentious faggot. It was a comic book series.
>>
>Jason Momoa is Aquaman, a serious warrior guy that live on Atlantis
>before Game of Thrones, who did he play

I will never get tired of reminding people of this.
>>
>>84324505
He was also alright in the Conan reboot. Too bad the script was lacking, it could have been anything else but "hunt down the warlord who destroyed my home" again.
>>
>>84324497

what the fuck? I always thought it was a graphic novel
>>
>>84324505

>started acting in 1999
>two years of baywatch
>four years of stargate

what the fuck do you expect him to do, jesus christ? not everybody has to be an A-list actor to do a good job. he can pull it off
>>
>>84322256
DC was already doing this before BvS.
>>
>>84324441
it went into slow mo as he hid behind there heads
>>
>>84324470
i remember on /tg/ when we talked about plans to deface loraine willams grave

but that was just because of general hate i doubt she will have a grave that makes you hate her even more like kane did
>>
>>84324648
Watchmen came out as a series of monthly issues of a COMIC BOOK. Sorry to wreck your world, but yes it was a lowly comic book.
>>
>>84324687
I think he means it's ironic that a guy starring in a show called Atlantis is playing Aquaman.
>>
>>84324799

yeah, checked it myself. never read the series itself so I didn't know, my bad
>>
>>84324727
For example :
>>
>>84326076
The books.
We all noticed it.
>>
>>84326076
>>84326153
Gotham as well, because it wasn't Snyder's call. It was DC's.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dc-entertainment-give-classic-batman-824572
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.