[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

and it's nothing General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3258[1].png (153KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3258[1].png
153KB, 800x1160px
Drinky Drinky Faye now just punching a heavy bag and crying.

Way to not show your work JJ.
>>
File: 3259.png (121KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3259.png
121KB, 800x1160px
idgi, is that water in the bottle?
>>
>>84320721
I can't tell if she drank or not. If Bubbles is supposed to be smiling, he did a shit job at drawing a curved line.
>>
File: 1467743908701.png (235KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1467743908701.png
235KB, 500x488px
>>84319170
Tears don't work like that, Jeph.
Unless you're modeling the tears from your stabbing, that is.
>>
>>84320721

Is that blood on the floor in the back of the 4th panel?
>>
>>84321929
I want to say it's the poured-out liquor.
>>
>>84320721
>>84321942
>>84321701
Nah, the bottle's opened but not drank from. Instead she vented by punching on the bag and crying.

It's oil in the background because it's a workshop, and it's all unclear because Jeph's a hack.
But at least he's trying more than he used to.
>>
>>84321701
The main problem is the brown alcohol turned into clear between two pages so that's why it's hard to figure out. But the bottle is full.
>>
>>84321984
I can't tell if Bubbles is pleased or not.
>>
this is so fucking inane
>>
>>84324013

This.

Its hard to see this as any kind of progress when Faye has gone from 'functional alcoholic in a no-consequences environment with constructive hobbies and a management level position'

to "Oh shit, since when are consequences a thing in this comic?"

to

"No longer drinking, but doing grunt work at a highly illegal underground bot-fighting arena".

In every aspect of her life under than her alcoholism, Faye's life is objectively worse off now than she was before. Before she just needed to fucking going AA, now she needs to make sure she doesn't go to prison.

Something which seems like its got to happen sooner rather than later, because despite being illegal it seems EVERYONE knows about the bot-fighting ring. Way too many people are involved, and it seems like they don't even bother to change locations.
>>
>>84321984
the color of the liquid is way off.
>>
File: 3259.png (120KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3259.png
120KB, 800x1160px
>>84320721
lmao, he changed it

now it's wine
>>
>>84326393

> Bubbles confirmed for Christ-analogue

Bubbles will die for Faye's sins.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.