[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the best OTP and why is it Scott x Emma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: sastonishingxmen01042.jpg (284KB, 1238x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sastonishingxmen01042.jpg
284KB, 1238x1920px
Who are the best OTP and why is it Scott x Emma?
>>
they are the best ones because they werent created to be a couple, they became a couple after decades of published history.
Also, in a way Emma made Scott a man, she is the turning point from son of charles boy scoutt to Rightclops leader of the X-Men.
>>
>>84288389
Cause good guy boy scouts and domineering bad girls make perfect couples. And Scott and Emma excel at both of these.
>>
>>84288389
Why did Marvel have to mess with this?
>>
>>84289456
ALL NEW
ALL DIFFERENT
>>
>>84289456
>>84289561
ALL BENDIS

Bendis didn't like them together so he split them up
>>
>>84289841
>implying Bendis ever reads comics that aren't his own
>>
>>84288389

They had their time in the sun. ScottxMaria when?
>>
>>84290056
Go to hell Mariafag.
>>
>>84290056
Never gonna happen especially since isn't Scott dead or some shit?
>>
File: 4fc.gif (519KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4fc.gif
519KB, 200x200px
>>84289841
Bendis should hang himself. He writes Kitty Pryde Fan Fictions and then goes around destroying well written shit.
>>
>>84290056
>>84290056
Who?
>>
>>84290375
It's the perfect pairing, a dick and a cunt.
>>
>>84290375
Maria Hill
>>
>>84288389
muh nigga

Scott and Emma was fucking top tier. Then it got ruined over some stupid bullshit.

Also pointing out that Emma loved Scott more than Jean ever did. Not only that, Emma was a better wife than almost every other wife in the MU. She fucking stuck by her man and had his back even when shit wasn't going well.
>>
>>84290952

>She fucking stuck by her man and had his back even when shit wasn't going well.

So did Jean? I honestly don't remember any marital problems (unrelated to the Phoenix) prior to Morrison's run.
>>
>>84290952
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

scottemmafags are the worst revisionist history fucks in the x-fandom

scott cheating on jean for a fake brit big titted psychic cheapens his character

kissing her while standing on jean's grave is an insult to 30 years of scott development

emma verbally abused scott repeadetly

emma keked him repeatedly with namor dick and whenever stark was around

she lied to him about nova and the secondary powers and didn't respect him

he breaks her out of prison she's ungrateful

she disrespects his past whenever jean, hope or rachel are mentioned because MUH FEAR OF PHOENIX

she undermined his authority constantly both as headmistress and in utopia

she went behind his back in the cabal

scott deserves better
>>
>>84291190
dude what? Jean was constantly fucking around with wolverine. hence why him and scott were always at ends about her.

>>84291200
>emma verbally abused scott repeatedly
we must be reading different books or something. or you just don't understand emma. She's blunt and says what he needs to hear, and pushes him to be more.

>he breaks her out of prison she's ungrateful
because Scott fucked her over, and yanked the last half of the phoenix out of her during a battle and broke her powers. even after that she still wanted to get back with him.

>she undermined his authority constantly both as headmistress and in utopia

she didn't do nothin, again she pushed him to step it the fuck up.

>she went behind his back in the cabal
Scott knew she was there, he fucking sent her.

>emma keked him repeatedly with namor dick and whenever stark was around
No she fucking didn't, she mind fucked namor when the phoenix was fucking with her head, which she fucking came out and told scott what happened. she also told him about her messing with Tony which was in her past. She flat out fucking addresses this shit and mentions that Scott can't keep secrets from her so she tells him her secrets.

Do you even fucking read comics?
>>
File: 1459502258571.jpg (104KB, 457x389px) Image search: [Google]
1459502258571.jpg
104KB, 457x389px
>>84291542
Good post.
You got everything dead-on, but that casual was technically right about the "verbal abuse" and undermining part. She's a freaky dominatrix lady, that's just how she flirts.
>>
>>84291859
How the fuck is that undermining Scott? Meanwhile Storm as gone full "I'm a goddess, worship me!" mode on people. Here let's ask wakandans if Storm is a villain or not. She fucking betrayed a entire nation of people that took her in as the fucking queen. Sound familiar? Oh right because it's not the first time Storm as gain leadership among a group of people and fucking left them hanging at her first convenience.

And Emme didn't fucking verbal abuse Scott, she said what needed to be said to get him going and in the right mindset. Emma has always been known for being blunt about shit. See the first Civil War when she lays into Ms/Captain Marvel and Scott has to stop her. That's just who she is and she didn't change when she was with Scott.

Come on Son...come on. Emma was a better wife than most of the MU wives. By a long shot. I'm honestly interested in who people think made a better wife than Emma, cause it sure as fuck wasn't any of the X females.
>>
>>84292085
>Wife
They were never married
>>
I have read a lot of comics with Emma and Scott, and quite honestly, they never had any chemistry

It always felt like they were in some sort of non-committal relationship the entire time
>>
>>84292085
I really can't tell if you're trolling or if you have a totally delusional memory.
For instance: the big bad horrible Wakanda betrayal that Storm commited that earned her the royal divorce decree was being an X-Man when Namor went Phoenix wrathful on the country. Not participating, not condoning, just being a X-Men team member. That's not some horrible unforgivable crime.
>>
>>84289881
He doesn't read his own either. He can't even be bothered to read what he wrote the previous issue.
>>
>>84291200
The irony about revisionist is hilarious. Head cannon Much?
>>
File: 2212454-house_of_m_02_page_04.jpg (420KB, 1265x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2212454-house_of_m_02_page_04.jpg
420KB, 1265x1920px
Post more Scott and Emma moments
>>
>>84292569
>People take you in and accept you as their queen which is something they are not known for doing, first sign of a crisis, toss them to the fucking wind and side with the people who just dropped a fucking tidal wave on your country and killed hundreds of thousands of people who hadn't done anything wrong other than living there. Don't even bother to condemn the act, just show up later and ask if you can help clean up. This is after you beat up the fucking king and hit him with a few lightning bolts afterwards because he got mad at you for what you just did.

Bitch are you fucking serious? I'm the delusional one? Does your brain not work? In what fucking dimension is that shit ok with anyone?
>>
>>84293976
you left out the part where she started fucking Wolverine even though T'challa went to her and told her he still loved her. Meanwhile T'challa didn't mess around with anyone.
>>
>>84294291
>T'challa didn't mess around with anyone.
It's practically his duty not to fuck Wakandan bitches, favoring a single girl could result in at least a small skirmish, a civil war at the most.
>>
>>84291200

>scott cheating on jean for a fake brit big titted psychic cheapens his character

But anon Scott was always shitty at first and then a scumbag later.

Always.
>>
>>84288389
because you are a turbo beta. just like Scott was with Emma.
>>
>>84293960
>House of M
Emma's perfect world is one where she isn't selfish. I like that about her.
>>
>>84294923

I like that she's a turbobitch.

Emma Frost is an incredibly realistic character.

And turbobitches turn me on
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.