[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you met Constantine yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Constantine.jpg (410KB, 767x768px) Image search: [Google]
Constantine.jpg
410KB, 767x768px
Why haven't you met Constantine yet?
>>
Is this new constantine even any good? I have read some of new52 stuff and it was more like edgier harry potter than anything we know from previous runs.

So? Could you recommend any volume after 2010?
>>
>>84253584
Why all the shilling lately? Are his comic sales really that bad?
>>
>>84253584
I did once in a bar. He came up beside me and said "know what the ultimate secret of magic is? ....any cunt can do it" then just as he had seemed to appear out of nowhere he was gone. Met him one other time as well, but that was less memorable, I only saw him and we exchanged a knowing nod.
>>
Because I have a nice butt and I'm afraid he'd objectify me like he did to Dick Grayson.
>>
>>84253584
probably because he isn't real
>>
>>84253584
Look John, stop making these threads and get back to your own universe.
>>
Because I dont want to die.
>>
>>84254545

The Swamp Thing meetup issue was pretty fucking good. Felt like legit Hellblazer. Dunno if it was a Swamp Thing issue or Constantine issue but it was real good.

Also the one shot villain week story with Dr.Fate was great too. Some stories feel like actual Hellblazer while the rest feel like neutered PG versions. Especially when its an american writing and they have him say "bloody" every 6 sentences.
>>
>>84254703

>he doesnt know
>>
>>84254545
He's all over Justice League Dark. I mean, not sure what you guys are used to in the Vertigo run, I didn't find anything I read from there (Fables, Sandman) to be really that "mature" from any non-cape comic, so I don't know what all the bitching is, but I liked JLD fine - my one surprise is that I never understood (and I'd mostly experience John as a cameo character in DC, never in an ongoing as a team or solo person) that he could do as much magic as was indicated in JLD. But I liked the books (although that has as much to do with the art as anything else).
>>
Random Question: Does anyone know of an online website where you can create an online database of what comics you have, what comics you want (i currently use MyComicShop) and, if possible, the likely value of the comics you hold? I'm trying to set something up because my collecting is getting much too large for me to just thumb through my boxes to see exactly what issues I have.
>>
>>84254545
Constantine the hellblazer was good.
>>
>>84257223
seconded
>>
>>84254596
>Are X's comic sales really that bad?
Yes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.