[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

episodes that don't get enough hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>episode made to explain the origins of Crocker
>Timmy goes back in time to find out what happened to make him crazy
>turns out it was Timmy's fault! what a tragic story! and all the characters blame Timmy on what happened because he was meddling

>but wait what really happens is it was all Cosmo's fault, his past self was initially gonna reveal the secret if Timmy didn't stop him
>but then present Cosmo is the one to turn back on the sound for no reason because plot
>at no point Cosmo is put at fault or even called an idiot for what he did, instead everyone blames Timmy
>it probably didn't matter if Timmy went in the past anyways since past Cosmo was gonna reveal the secret, all that changed was Crocker got a tracker that never shows up again
>episode then ends with Cosmo bored at Crocker going "blah blah blah"

seriously what the fuck? i don't expect an emmy award winning episode, but this was just a maddening episode
>>
It's A Wishful Life.
>>
>>84248715
everyone hates that episode
>>
>>84248635
Wasn't there an episode which rebooted this?
>>
>>84248635
Who gives a fuck? The show is shit and you're over-analyzing it, why do you care if they hate on Timmy? This is literally a "wow it's just a tv show" situation. If this was something that aspired to coherency and meaningful character interaction, then you'd have a real complaint on your hands, but as it is, it just sounds like you're way too fucking invested in Fairly fucking Oddparents, of all things.
>>
>>84248740
Still not enough hate.
>>
File: Nemisis.png (246KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nemisis.png
246KB, 500x281px
holy shit, this episode right fucking here, please does anybody understand my anger with this episiode
>>
>>84248777
We see you, Mr Enter
>>
>>84248777
>Who gives a fuck?
this is a board for cartoons you know
>>
>>84248635
This episode aired right before Abra Catastrophe and for some reason, I thought it was going to lead into that. Was slightly disappointed that it didn't.
>>
>>84248875
never watched it anon, what made it so infuriating?
>>
>>84248948
Not that anon, but what happens is Maja comes back, they defeat her at the candy kingdom. Also Root beerguy sacrificed himself. I don't remember it well enough to ser whats wrong with it.
>>
>>84248924
It sort of does.
That fairy finder he makes with cosmo's dna is integral to abra catastrophe.
>>
>>84249065
oh yeah, rootbear guy sacrificing himself for no fucking reason did piss me off. i don't remember much else other than some long, drawn-out plot bullshit at the end.
>>
File: JAG_title_card.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
JAG_title_card.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I know not a lot of people watch Sonic Boom, but for those who did, and enjoyed it, was I the only one who didn't enjoy this episode?

I mean don't give me wrong, it had its funny moments, but the way that the background characters acted in this really started to piss me off.
>>
File: S2e4_sockopera.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S2e4_sockopera.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>84248635
THIS PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT HERE
>>
>>84250881
>an episode where Dipper is 110% responsible for fucking everything up
Of course you're not going to see any complaints about it. Nobody cares if it doesn't let them bitch about Mabel.
>>
You're talking about a show that is family guy for pre-teens, every episode is complete garbage.
>>
File: 1308941030216.jpg (33KB, 334x290px) Image search: [Google]
1308941030216.jpg
33KB, 334x290px
>>84250881
>its a Dipper needs to sacrifice it all for Mabel's crush of the week episode
>>
>>84248777
>you're over-analyzing it
i literally just summarized the plot
>>
>>84251031
just turn off your brain bro

and buy my products while it's off :^)
>>
File: 9325080020.jpg (74KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
9325080020.jpg
74KB, 394x406px
>>84248777
>>84251012
>>
>>84249065
thats not nemesis you fucking idiot
nemesis is the one where pepermint butler takes on peace master
>>
>>84250881
>>84251020
I want a dark Snyder fanfic where Mabel gets her comeuppance.
>>
>>84250540
I think it depends on if you enjoy those "Everyone turns on the main character for absurd reasons" episodes comedies love to do or not.

Personally, I often do enjoy them, but I can understand why others might not. There's nothing wrong with the episode itself; it's just not your type of story. That said, if done poorly, it just comes across as stupid, but if done well, it's often hilarious. Of course, this is all subjective, and I've seen people say label the same criticisms at the "Racist Dawg" episode of King of the Hill, despite myself finding it one of the funniest episodes.

I don't think there's anything particular wrong with "Just a Guy", and in fact, it had one of my favorite jokes in the series (live action Sonic taking out the trash), but it's not at top-tier episode either. But again, I was just pointing out that I think whether you consider these episodes are good or bad depends largely on your tolerance for the "Everyone hates MC" style plots and humor.
>>
>>84251121
Oh yeah that was a pretty trash episode. Ugh.
>>
The South Park episode with Britney Spears.
At no point in that entire episode did I even grin.
Nothing worked, no one joke hit it's mark, was just mean spirited mess without the usual SP wit to compliment it.
>>
Many recent Simpsons episodes.

>characters talking about how they feel as if the audience can't figure it out
>characters explaining the plot repeatedly
>shit storytelling where things just happen to move the plot along
>muh references
>muh special guests
>>
>>84248635
Did they ever give a good reason for why Timmy wasn't allowed to go back again and just try to stop this? Why does Crocker losing his fairies have to be a fixed point in time?
>>
>>84252903
Jorgen said it was because Timmy's meddling caused Crocker to lose his fairies so we can go with that
even though it was Cosmo's fault...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.