[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doc Shaner OFF Future Quest 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 791x1200px
Doc Shaner OFF Future Quest 3.

FUTURE QUEST #3
Written by JEFF PARKER
Art by STEVE RUDE, AARON LOPRESTI, & KARL KESEL
Cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
Variant cover by KARL KERSCHL
This issue is a "Vortex Tales" special written by Jeff Parker. In the first tale, with art by Steve Rude, Birdman and Agent Deva Sumadi discover a F.E.A.R. secret rendezvous with a terrifying force that the terror organization can't control-but can Birdman?
And in the second story, with art by Aaron Lopresti and Karl Kesel, race across the galaxy to learn the secrets behind the incredible power of the mech-crushing monsters, The Herculoids!
On sale JULY 27 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
>>
Pity, but not surprising at all.
>>
>>84188788
Jesus how slow is he?
Or did something happen with him?
>>
I'll take Rude as a substitute. The Dude is fantastic.
>>
>>84189739
I bet something happened to him. Shame though. His art was 75% of why I was buying the book.
>>
Implying hes not leaving so he draw the new capt marvel book
>>
>>84189890
I hope not
I want that to come out on time with as little fill ins as possible
>>
>>84188788
You want it done on time or you want it pretty?

As a Shaner fan, this is unfortunate since I was really pulling for him to get more work. I was really happy when he signed his exclusive. Hopefully this means he's just moved to a new, higher profile book.
>>
steve rude is GOAT though
>>
>>84189793
>>84189739
>>84189624
>>84189799
>>84189890
>>84189932
>>84190011
>>84190111
To clarify, it's only the one issue.
>>
>>84190723
I don't think Shaner is on Future Quest #4 either

And he didn't do a few pages of Future Quest #1
>>
>>84190994
Yeah but the first was oversized, right?
>>
>>84191031
Yeah it was 40 pages instead of 32
>>
He's way too slow to be on monthly. I think DC will put him on more covers and keep him for special projects if he's indeed leaving the book.
>>
>>84188788
Anyone know if something is going on with him, like is this his first monthly?
>>
He has a twitter, just ask him but it'd probably be mean/embarrassing "Hey why are you so slow that you're off the book by issue 3?"
>>
>>84191669
He did Flash Gordon at Dynamite for 8 issues which I think a few of the later issues were late
>>
It just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, most series have a lead time of, like, 3-4 issues before the initial #1 issue gets released. For him to be SO slow that even issue 2 gets delayed (and he's off issue 3), it would take him like 3, maybe 4 months to complete a single issue.

I just find that hard to believe, especially since he was able to turn in the Green Lantern Darkseid War special on time.
>>
>>84192027
He had to drop out of drawing the western comic at Marvel during secret wars
>>
>>84192147
That was a great comic actually. Fuck Marvel for not giving him more time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.