[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery Incorporated Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: hot dog water.png (1MB, 1074x607px) Image search: [Google]
hot dog water.png
1MB, 1074x607px
In the end: were they a couple?
>>
>>84187363
I dunno. While Velma valued Marcie as a friend, she didn't seem to share the same attraction that Marcie clearly shows her.
>>
>>84187363
Didn't hot dog water die?
>>
>>84187634
The Velma in that timeline might have, though.
She sure wasn't with Shaggy who had his life together for once
>>
>>84187649
In the first timeline, yes, it's implied she was killed
>>
Not after she got lead shot through her skull
>>
>>84187649
>>84188007
Literally everyone died; who cares
>>
>>84187363
If they were that would probably suck for Marcie

>Girlfriend suddenly abandons you to travel across the country with virtual strangers in a hippie van.
>Turns out that your girlfriend has been overwritten by an alternate timeline version of herself
>She has no memories of the times you've shared together
>Your real girlfriend is gone forever
>>
>>84188368
This is exactly why I believe they were a couple. This show was never kind to Marcie.
>>
I want to marry Marcie
>>
>>84187363
Rewatching that series since my initial watch of it got ruined by CN's fucking airing schedule.
>>
>>84188368
>She has no memories of the times you've shared together

Over way around. Velma remembered everything, Macie didn't
>>
>>84189617
Velma and the gang didn't remember anything from the new timeline

If Velma and Marcie were together in the new timeline then OG Velma wouldn't remember them dating
>>
>>84189664
>Velma and the gang didn't remember anything from the new timeline

They did. They were getting used to the new changes and even remembered Harlan Ellison.
>>
>>84187363
"In the end"? Nothing ends, Anon. Nothing ever ends.
>>
>>84187649
Everyone they ever knew and everyone else in the entire universe died and was replaced by a not-quite-right duplicate.

Except Harlan Ellison.
>>
>>84187363
Probably but Velma finally understood that Mystery is her mistress.
They probably are going to get back together in college.
I love how this show pretty much ended with the set up for the classic Scoobie Doo cartoon.
>>
>>84189938
No they didn't. That's why they left. They were outsiders in their own lives.

And they met Harlin Ellison in an earlier episode. He lectured at Darrow University
>>
>>84188471
>tfw I want to taste her hot dog water
>>
>>84190064
>I love how this show pretty much ended with the set up for the classic Scoobie Doo cartoon.

This. Also loved that they did their classic run cycles in the last episode
>>
>>84190064
>ended with the set up for the classic Scoobie Doo cartoon.

Which explains a lot, really. How a group of teenagers just drive around the country, never really going home, because they don't HAVE a home anymore.

I think Mystery Inc is one of the few shows that unironically deserves the 2deep4me designation.
>>
>>84187782
>Timelines?
>How deep does this shit go?
>>
>>84190261
And it's not just sad for them.

The altered timeline ruined the lives of Daphne's sisters.
>>
>>84190262
an A press in an A press, you can't call it half
>>
>>84190064
>I love how this show pretty much ended with the set up for the classic Scoobie Doo cartoon.

Sort of. It was meant to be a nod, and if they had gotten picked up for a third season, they planned to do use the road trip and Miskatonic University as the main arcs for it.
>>
>>84190355
>>
>>84190321
What about them?
>>
>>84190262
The gang kill an elder god, causing him to retroactively never exist and reality to be rewritten without any of the things that happened as a result of his interference with the world.
>>
>>84190548
This is in scooby doo?
I need to watch this.
>>
>>84190644
Mystery Incorporated gets pretty fucked up sometimes. And it's great.
>>
>>84187782
>implied

Way more than implied m8.

>Nazi robots pointing machine guns at her
>Cut to gang hearing gunfire in the distance
>>
>>84187363
Kinda ironic from a Korrasami shipper, but where does this idea that once a girl breaks up with someone, they instantly start looking at other women come from?
>>
>>84190767
I feel like Velma is a different case, considering the lesbian assumptions that were thrown her way from the start. The subtext with Marcie felt like a nod to that.
>>
>>84190767
Velma was really onto that mermaid
>>
The Jonny Quest cameos honestly just made me disappointed that we still haven't gotten another attempt at a Jonny Quest revamping.
>>
>>84191018
Shit, now I wish that had happened. It's not too late, right?
>>
>>84191125
Venture Bros is probably the closest we'll ever get.
>>
>>84190047
>Everyone they ever knew and everyone else in the entire universe died and was replaced by a not-quite-right duplicate.

Eh, that happens in Marvel and DC all the time.
>>
>>84191018
Not JQ, but we almost had a Space Ghost cartoon that would've included Herculoids and other HB properties.
>>
>>84190470
in the original timeline all of them were successful in whatever field they chose but in the new timeline all of them are shitty neets who never amounted to anything except for Daphne
>>
>>84187782
>Implied
Dude, she got a nazi-bot machine-gun to the face. This isn't like 4kids where she's in a coma. No, she's fucking dead.
>>
>>84191125
It'll only live on through Scooby Doo.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.