[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Donnie will remain a wizard.gif (828KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
Donnie will remain a wizard.gif
828KB, 345x345px
So will it get cancelled next year or get cancelled next year?
>>
It'll get cancelled when the toys stop selling.
>>
>>84186399
You mean now? Because the toys aren't selling anymore already.
>>
>>84186282
The turtles fad never lasts long. The poor performance of the latest movie is the beginning of the end of this cycle. See you in a decade for the next TMNT revival.
>>
>>84187052
Turtles are like scooby doo, as long as their merchandise sells they will keep getting new shows.
>>
>>84187052
>The turtles fad never lasts long. The poor performance of the latest movie is the beginning of the end of this cycle. See you in a decade for the next TMNT revival.
I think the same. Only the IDW comics will probably remain until the next reboot. TMNT is a franchise that reboots each decade with new movies and cartoons. See you in 202X for the next thing. I'm glad that we have the comics, only few people care about them which is lame because it's the best TMNT thing for a while.
>>
>>84186282

The show's creators have planned for 5 seasons which are already confirmed. I hope they keep going. Partially because this is the best version of TMNT and partially to annoy you. And I hope whatever series comes after is as kid friendly and silly as possible.
>>
>>84188639
>best
But we have IDW, so are you retarded or just really stupid?
>>
>>84188639
>The show's creators have planned for 5 seasons which are already confirmed.

This "they planned a 5 season arc from the beginning" meme is stupid as fuck.

If they really DID plot the whole series in advance for 5 seasons then why the fuck have they backtracked and spun their wheels so much and repeated the same plot lines over and over and over to kill time and eliminate character and plot progression?
>>
>>84188880

They mentioned the 5 season plan in an interview years ago. And I don't know what you mean about back tracking or spinning their wheels. They have fun adventures and loveable characters in different situations. That's what TMNT is about.
>>
>>84188799

I could not give less of a fuck about any of the comics. They take themselves too seriously. Who needs sad sack turtles? This is a kid's franchise.
>>
File: nicetry.jpg (174KB, 611x601px) Image search: [Google]
nicetry.jpg
174KB, 611x601px
>>84189060
>>
>>84189060
TMNT is one of those lucky franchises that can actually hit all the demographics.

Kind of like muppets, sure, it was made for adults, but anyone can watch it.
>>
Nick TMNT probably has the most wasted potential in any tmnt incarnation
>>
>>84188880
Saddest thing is, they're actually getting five seasons, it's just that Nick is taking forever releasing the second half of season four.

Meanwhile, Spectacular Spider-Man legitimately had a five season plan and it was killed after two.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (29KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
29KB, 624x448px
>>84189060
I was hoping there was a cheesy shitty comic instead of just a grimdark shitty comic
>>
File: tumblr_n3rqn172ZO1s9ufo0o1_500.jpg (152KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3rqn172ZO1s9ufo0o1_500.jpg
152KB, 488x750px
>>84190822
Faggot
>>
>>84190969
I read 10 issues and didn't like it. It's just not entertaining at all. Maybe you have to read it as a kid or something to still like it.
>>
>>84191024
You're still a fag. You only read 10 issues and think you can legitimately give your opinion. Go fuck yourself. You're worst than the autists from Technodrome forums. At least they know the charm of the old comics.
>>
>>84191118
I didn't mean to trigger you. Ten issues is plenty to give any comic at all whatsoever. You give a book a couple chapters, comics a few issues, a tv show 2-3 episodes and if it doesn't draw you in then they didn't do their job at making it appealing properly.
If it "takes time to get good" then it's admittedly bad to begin with and they should have tried harder to make the beginning more interesting.
>>
>>84191154
>Ten issues is plenty to give any comic at all whatsoever.
No it's not. Kill yourself.
>>
>>84186282
It's already been renewed.
>>
>>84187429

Are the comics at least selling reasonably?
>>
>>84193637
For IDW standard yes. They will even launch a second ongoing next month. I don't think they will drop the comic.
>>
>>84193729

That's good to hear. I'm in the middle of catching up on them right now after I got sick of the new show and games. It's nice to have at least one medium where the Turtles aren't fucking complete shit.
>>
File: femsplinter.jpg (441KB, 1275x1754px) Image search: [Google]
femsplinter.jpg
441KB, 1275x1754px
>>84186282
I dropped it when they made Mikey literally Mentally retarded
>>
>>84194005

So, first episode?
>>
>>84194091
it was actually confirmed in the episode where they go in his head.
he's like 6 mentally
>>
>>84188639
>this is the best version of TMNT
it's not even the best cartoon version
>>
File: 1448007287144.gif (2MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1448007287144.gif
2MB, 240x135px
>>84190588
>Meanwhile, Spectacular Spider-Man legitimately had a five season plan and it was killed after two.

I'll never not be salty.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.