[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 1992 and you are a producer over at Warner Bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nswl1hD6RX1rhs134o1_1280.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nswl1hD6RX1rhs134o1_1280.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
The year is 1992 and you are a producer over at Warner Bros. You are putting together a Justice League film.
The cast already includes:
Christopher Reeve as Superman
Michael Keaton as Batman
Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
John Wesley Shipp as the Flash

Who do you cast for Hal Jordan, Martian Man Hunter, and Aquaman?
Who do you have as the villian and who plays them?
What's the plot and how does the team get together?
>>
>>84155421
isnt she a bit old and isnt he a bit, y'know, paralyzed?

in any case, the ideal martian manhunter is david ogden stiers
>>
>>84155421
fuck, 1992.. that's slightly too early to say fuck hal jordan, let's have tom hanks as kyle rayner

anyway the ideal villains would be the denizens of apokolips. christopher lee as desaad, michael dorn as kalibak, cary elwes as steppenwolf, kenneth mars as baron wunderbar, and leslie nielsen as granny goodness (asner's just a bit too old to play her in live action), with Peter Boyle as Darkseid

jesus though, could we have a superman 6 inches taller than our batman?
>>
File: 10373998_tml[1].jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
10373998_tml[1].jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>84157574
really, Keaton did an okay job but this might be the time to recast batman. There's this soap opera actor you might have seen called Kevin Conroy, he's 2 inches below Reeve (who is NOT yet paralyzed but is getting on in years a bit) so that should work fine, and he looks and sounds the part.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44ulBPpqic Yeah I'm afraid Lynda's a bit old now. She could be hippolyta perhaps. But you know who'd be perfect as Wonder Woman? This gigantic kiwi from the new adventures of black beauty called Lucy Lawless. She has the perfect eyes and she's athletic as hell
>>
>>84157393
I think you need to read the post again
>>
Reeve and Carter were fucking 40 in 1992.

If you're using those two, you'd use Adam West for Batman.

If you're using Keaton then your Superman is Nic Cage and Wonder Woman is Sandra Bullock.
>>
>>84157710
Sweet jesus look at that chin, he's like an animated Batman brought to life.
>>
Andre the Giant as doomsday
danny devito and wallace shawn as mxysptlk and bat-mite
>>
90s DC cinematic burton-verse
>everything is a gothic or eldritch monstrosity
>superman and wonder woman wear black versions of their outfits, hella pale
>aquaman commands an army of lovecraftian sea creatures
>speed force is a dark energy that feeds on flash every time its used
>batman grows more deranged with every passing day, just resorting to straight up killing people even more

this is fucked
>>
>>84157393
In 92 Lynda was 41, which would already be a Hollywood no go, but this is just speculatory fun. Reeve's accident was in 95 too.
>>
>>84158630
You forgot soundtrack by Danny Elfman. Also gotta get Burton's wife and Johnny Depp in there somewhere.
>>
>>84158492
Nothing wrong with Superman in his 40s, in fact, I kinda prefer it that way.
>>
>>84158667
johnny depp is yr hal jordan
in the 90s it would've been winona ryder instead of carter, and ryder could be goth zatanna. if you must cast carter, black canary or mera
>>
i can has bruce campbell riddler?
and hey what if that guy Bull from night court was killer croc? he's big and mean and bald, it works!
>>
hey gag me with a spoon for suggesting an original character, but I saw this hilarious girl Arleen Sorkin on days of our lives, playing a cute jester, and it just made me think she needs to be like, the Joker's moll or something
i'll just go back to this stupid tiny toons episode script I'm working on now..
>>
Honestly I really wish we got Superman Reborn... just without Cage.
Stan Winston creating Doomsday thru practical effects.
Sigh.
>>
>>84159142
i know right? threads like this make me sad. thinking about what we could have had, but could never have again.
>>
>>84157710
Guy also went to the same acting school as Reeve.
>>
File: 1467257090331.jpg (110KB, 642x370px) Image search: [Google]
1467257090331.jpg
110KB, 642x370px
>>84158630
I would watch that shit
>>
>>84158705
Johnny Depp, if anything, would probably be Aquaman.

>misunderstood
>mopey because he doesn't fit in on land or in the sea
>has a caring wife who loves him
>Atlantis sea-cityscape designed by Tim Burton

It's like a perfect-fitting glove actually. Fuck me, I actually sort of want this, just to see how it'd turn up.

Some kind of 90's-era gothic Zatanna movie with some 90's-era alternative rock and riot grrrl in the soundtrack would be amazing too. I'm imagining something like Velocity Girl or My Bloody Valentine. Honestly this sounds like something right up Burton's alley as well. Though I'm not a fan of his.
>>
>>84158705
>johnny depp is yr hal jordan
Early 90s, so Kyle Rayner. Or playing a villain.
>>
>>84158492
>Reeve and Carter were fucking 40 in 1992.
So was Keaton. I'm fine with the League being older.
>>
>>84158807
Stick to cartoons, Dini. The big boys are talking here.
>>
File: batman vs superman legit.jpg (758KB, 1899x2794px) Image search: [Google]
batman vs superman legit.jpg
758KB, 1899x2794px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.