[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deadpool is the highest grossing Fox X-Men film Damn! Forget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (356KB, 996x1352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 996x1352px
>Deadpool is the highest grossing Fox X-Men film
Damn! Forget about Hugh Hackman and Jennifer "Buttface" Lawrence, Fox should have Ryan "Deadpool" Reynolds lead the X-Men. Or maybe lead X-Force.
>>
Or you can just pretend they don't exist and keep making Deadpool solo movies, maybe just put out a generic X-Men team movie occasionally if it's required to keep the rights away from Marvel
>>
>>84144849
>required to keep the rights away from Marvel
But the X-Men would be better at the MCU.
Even Moviebob admits the FoX-Men are shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6OkpWxFpiI
>>
>>84145384
it would be a poor business move to allow Marvel to have them
>>
>>84145426
But it would be the MORAL thing to do.

I.e. instead of raping the X-Men, let them go back home.

Besides, how can you not want the X-Men in the MCU?
>>
>>84145426
Really, the only thing to do now would be to give Marvel the movie rights, but maintain a portion of the proceeds.

Really their best case scenario.
>>
okay, I'll take the popcorn.
The bait was thrown, now I wonder how many people will fall to it.
>>
>>84145658
It's not bait. Deadpool is the best X-movie and it was because Fox and Singer didn't control it (though one Fox he's tried to make sure it didn't happen).

But other than that and maybe First Class, all the movie are terrible and would e better at Marvel Studios in the MCU.
>>
>>84145773
>It's not bait.
10/10 bait
>>
>>84145800
More like 10/10 TRUTH
>>
>>84146352
10/10 bait. slowclap.jpg
>>
File: not as good movie as civil war.gif (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not as good movie as civil war.gif
39KB, 480x360px
great thread
>>
>>84146422
>>84146502
What """""witty""""" and """""""intellegent""""" responses!!!! :D
>>
>>84146903
10/10. Would post again
>>
>>84147088
Epic fail, anon
>>
>>84148006
It's ebin newfag
>>
>this thread
the average deadpool fan...
>>
File: warriors fans.jpg (130KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
warriors fans.jpg
130KB, 675x1200px
>>84144813
>Damn! Forget about Hugh Hackman and Jennifer "Buttface" Lawrence, Fox should have Ryan "Deadpool" Reynolds lead the X-Men
OP, did you write this poster too?
>>
>>84148149
To be fair, JLaw is pretty overrated and not that pretty. And Hugh isn't that good as Wolverine.
>>
>>84148040
Shouldn't you be reading DCrap elsewhere?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.