[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does he have the power to run into dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 20

File: el flasho.jpg (68KB, 526x386px) Image search: [Google]
el flasho.jpg
68KB, 526x386px
So how does he have the power to run into dreams?
>>
MOTHERFUCKING SPEEDFORCE
DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN SHIT
>>
SPEEDFORCE NIGGA
>>
YOU DARE QUESTION THE POWER OF THE MOTHERFUCKING SPEEDFORCE?!
>>
>>84131414
Well known cheat code. Just google "SpeedForce".
>>
File: 1459841043023.png (120KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459841043023.png
120KB, 350x270px
>Bruce spends years of his life hating on Superman and wanting to murder him with his own hands
>even has a vision of some stranger from the future telling him that he's right about Superman
>completely changes his mind on him because his mother has the same name as his

This might be the dumbest fucking movie in existence.
>>
where did Zemo get a rubber bucky mask?
>>
>>84131511
here is your (you)
>>
>>84131511
>years
It's like two years tops anon.
>>
no you see Flash in Snyder's world is like Merlin, he exists throughout time, has great prophecy and must guide 'King Arthur' into arranging the 'Round Table.' in Excalibur Merlin appears to Arthur in 'the land of dreams' for one final parting before the final battle. you see Snyder knows about this kind of stuff, you might not get it kiddo but us scholars pick up on it right away
>>
>>84131511
>hear "you're killing martha"
>ptsd flashbacks to your mother's death
>in your mindbroken state, wonder, hope against hope, that maybe Superman saved your mother somehow and that she's still alive
>"it's his mother's name"
>whoa, wait a second, I'm about to just kill this normal dude with a mom and everything

It actually makes perfect sense until you remember how many fucking people he killed in that movie, including immediately after not killing Superman.
>>
SPEEDFORCE BITCH
>>
>>84131511
18 months since MoS events
>>
Yes.
>the flash can vibrate between dimensional walls
>the dreaming is an actual place in the DC universe
>the flash ran into the dreaming to deliver the message to Bruce.
>>
>>84131614
>whoa, wait a second, I'm about to just kill this normal dude with a mom and everything

Woah wait a second there buddy. Did you just say that Superman was a normal dude? Did you even watch the movie? The majority of it is devoted to them saying "Superman is not a normal man, society cannot understand him, he is beyond the human race and we need to figure out how to deal with this."

Jesus christ buddy... that might be the worst argument for this I've heard yet.
>>
>>84131559
>y-you just weren't smart enough to get it

This meme isn't funny anymore
>>
It wasn't a dream though
>>
>>84131319
why does flash have a goatee and dress like master chief
>>
The Flash was targeting Bruce Wayne to time travel to.
Aftereffect of that is Bruce's brain merging with his future brain and experiencing his future self's death.

Their has been outrage in confusion about Flash time traveling into a dream. But is this in fact the most realistic depiction of time travel ever on screen? Time exists in the metaphysical realm. The classical depiction of physical time transportation is being discounted in favor of portraying a more realistic ethereal perhaps spiritual destination.

Go back in the Bible, how at many moments, angels appeared to prophets and saviors and told them what events or battles would unfold. How armies would be demolished, and enemies smited. Zack Snyder is saying those those extraterrestial visits were not predictions of all-knowing being, they were acts of time travel before time travel was conceptualized.
>>
>>84131788

It kind of was.

It's like... you know when you wake up and then hit the snooze and end up in that really shallow sleep state for like fifteen minutes and have a super-realistic dream that you swear is your normal routine after getting out of bed, until your leg jerks and you're awake for real?

Or am I the only one who gets those.
>>
>>84131559

It might be the Excalibur references that triggered me the most in BvS, because it made me realise how much Snyder has wanted to be John Boorman his entire carer. He's spent all his time since 300 trying to make his own version of Excalibur, a big visual-focused epic heavy on the symbolism and light on traditional narrative or character arcs.

Except Excalibur is a masterpiece and Snyder can go fuck himself.

You did manage to make a movie on the same level as John Boorman though, Snyder. You made the Exorcist 2 of superhero movies, so that must be a comforting thought.
>>
>>84131319
that part wasn't a dream, see the piece of paper still lying on the floor after that scene
>>
File: CjGQivOWYAAVORJ.jpg (81KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
CjGQivOWYAAVORJ.jpg
81KB, 600x882px
That episode where Tina enters Barry's nightmare and becomes a bad girl

HNNNGG
>>
>>84131873
But we see the papers flying around in the background when Bruce "wakes up"
>Knightmare sequence
>Bruce wakes and Flash shows up
>Bruce "wakes up" for real
>>
If it's on the map, he can run there
>>
File: 1439843468108.png (144KB, 761x597px) Image search: [Google]
1439843468108.png
144KB, 761x597px
>>84131967
shieeeet
>>
>>84131935
Barry cucked Ollie?
>>
>>84131920
I think the reason shit like this triggers me is that it's Snyder in particular and WB in general saying they have no faith in the characters or their eighty years worth of history. That they can't make Superman or Batman or Flash work; they have to use them as skins for entirely different characters and even archetypes.

Fuck that. I don't go to a movie called Batman vs Superman to see Arthur vs Jesus. Most people don't.
>>
>>84131614
>in your mindbroken state, wonder, hope against hope, that maybe Superman saved your mother somehow and that she's still alive
The delusions you fools cite to defend this movie are baffling.
>>
>>84131967
This is why nobody takes comics seriously.
>>
>>84131920
Snyder's work isn't even on par with Zardoz
>>
>>84131976
Just seeing that image always makes me laugh
>>
File: 1408124103058.jpg (12KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
1408124103058.jpg
12KB, 150x142px
>>84132030
>>
>>84131559
>references mean the story is good
You failed screenwriting if you even went to film school
>>
>>84131646
It might be neat if they tie this into the Sandman movie they're making.

I still don't ever want to see a live-action Sandman movie, but if they're doing it, may as well.
>>
>>84131793

So you're saying that the Flash is an angel?
>>
>>84132098
But Superman is Jesus you know, in Man of Steel there's this incredible scene at a church with...
>>
>>84132201
>the sandman movie isn't about Wes and Dian
Oh ok;_;
>>
>>84132005

The thing is I'm actually okay with that in theory. These characters are archetypes and symbols, you should be able to stretch and bend them to serve your narrative needs. I'm fine with the idea of someone making a story about a rage-choked older Batman who's abandoned any real sense of his code due to the tragedy in his life and a Superman crushed by the weight the world has put on his shoulders.

But concepts aren't enough, and Snyder pissed away the execution into 2 hours of people having dull, meaningless Philosophy 101 discussions and a final half-hour of pure garbage schlock action that I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck about.

>>84132034

At least when Boorman lost his marbles, we got interesting films out of him.

Snyder isn't even interestingly bad at this point.
>>
>>84132098
Snyder didn't go to film school, he went to film
>>
>>84132278
Now THAT would be cool.

I still need to get around to reading Mystery Theatre, of course.
>>
>>84131873
No. But I've had prophetic dreams.

Or at least moments where I'm doing a thing that I'm pretty damn sure I had a dream about.
>>
File: 1464454998571.png (5KB, 130x150px) Image search: [Google]
1464454998571.png
5KB, 130x150px
>>84131920
I'm more pissed that the only person to give Excalibur its due and acknowledge it from the depths of obscurity in all these years is a hack like Snyder.
>>
>>84132202
>>
>>84131514
Underrated post.
>>
>>84132013
The be fair, this was 'Batman gets Triggerd: The Movie'

Luther intentionally triggers Batman in order to set off the plot.

Clark accidentally triggers Batman in order to resolve the plot.

It was shit, but he isn't technically wrong.
>>
>>84132352

Shit, mang. That's dope as hell. Or heaven.
>>
>>84131511

the point was that barman was turning into the same kind of monster that murdered his parents, that's why he was so triggered by the name and specially when lois told her it was his mom.

your failure of a lesbian ass wouldn't get it
>>
>>84131511
>>completely changes his mind on him because his mother has the same name as his

When Superman says "he's got her hostage" and save Martha he was shocked, Louis revealing that Martha is Superman's mother made Batman realize he was rused into fighting Superman. If you follow the chain of dialogue it's not hard to understand, try turning on your brain and not zoning out for a second.
>>
File: dreamoftheendless.jpg (74KB, 628x278px) Image search: [Google]
dreamoftheendless.jpg
74KB, 628x278px
>>84131319

Because he is my negro and I allow him to transverse my realm as he pleases.
>>
>>84132013
They also get the scene wrong, the important thing there is that Martha was the last thing Tomhas said before dying putting Batman in the role of Chill in that situation, not that they share the same name

but eh, this is a movie for casuals anyway
>>
>>84132503
This nigga gets it.

>inb4 grasping for straws
>>
>>84131319
I talked about this in the "Dream line up thread" where I thought it would be interesting to view some of the mutant's powers in the supernatural/metaphysical spectrum. I mean, mutants and superheroes are humans so if they could astral project or see auras or whatever on top of their particular mutantness, imagine what they could do. Why are superheroes either psychic or not when normal humans are varying degrees of psychic even if they don't know. MAybe flash is unconsciously a bit psychic so in addition to moving into the past because of speed force he winded up in his dream because of psychic waves.

This is something that comics should explore. Its like a whole new world for comics and would be really cool is fleshed out slowly instead of one two-page "This is what you guys look like to my eyes" bullshit squandary that marvel and DC are so good at.
>>
>>84132287
Ezra could have been a good Morpheus
>>
File: 1460850485434.png (738KB, 893x504px) Image search: [Google]
1460850485434.png
738KB, 893x504px
>>84132030
>>
>>84132588
meant to >>84132495
>>
>>84131793
>Zack Snyder is saying those those extraterrestial visits were not predictions of all-knowing being, they were acts of time travel before time travel was conceptualized.
If that's true then Zack is retarded.
>>
>>84131646
Damn nigga. Ok then.
>>
File: 5184012-img_1356.png (617KB, 750x528px) Image search: [Google]
5184012-img_1356.png
617KB, 750x528px
>>84132574
This is dope.
>>
>>84131511
>shows up out of nowhere the moment Lois is in danger
>has to get Batman to save his mom

Also, the fact that Ma Kent is the only thing keeping Superman from being a tyrant kind of validates all of Batman's paranoia about him.
>>
>>84131559
Yeah but Aquaman's King Arthur. Explain that!
>>
>>84131373
This
>>
>>84131967
What's the transparent bubble opposite Nil supposed to be?
>>
>>84132285
See the problem with this argument is that you can turn Superman into a meth addicted jazz critic with no superpowers and there's gonna be that one fuck that goes "YOU JUST DON'T GET THE SYMBOLISM"

You can doll it up as much as you want, but there IS a point where it goes from bending to breaking. All people have done is they've convinced me that Excalibur is maybe worth seeing; not that BvS was/is.
>>
>>84132495
Got to sleep Morphy. You're dead
>>
>>84132845

>All people have done is they've convinced me that Excalibur is maybe worth seeing

It's the best piece of Arthurian live-action media ever made. Better then all the other movies and TV shows, it's just fantastical and weird and awesome.

And it's dripping with gorgeous colors, so I guess Snyder ignored that part when he decided to make his "homage."
>>
>>84131511
>>completely changes his mind on him because his mother has the same name as his
No, realizing that superman had a family that he loved was what made him change his mind. Batman thought superman was an alien posing as god. He didn't realize that Superman was a man like him.
>>
>>84131727
>The majority of it is devoted to them saying "Superman is not a normal man, society cannot understand him, he is beyond the human race and we need to figure out how to deal with this."
I am absolutely triggered by this. Morally, superman was raised as a normal guy, and he just wanted to do good with the powers he found out he had.
>>
>>84132588
I could see that
>>
>>84133006
That's the whole point of that scene. Superman begging for his mothers life instead of his own in that moment made Batman realize:
>Holy shit, that's very human;maybe he's more that some cold distant alien asshole!
>>
>>84133364

Which Batman needed to discover by beating the piss out of Superman and dragging a fucking spear across his face like a sociopathic serial killer, instead of just having a conversation with him.

This story only works if everyone in the context of the story is a fucking moron and no-one talks to anyone else for more then five seconds. You can claim all you want that it somehow makes the story more "real" because that's how actual people function, but Snyder doesn't get to make Bruce a aging samurai super-badass and a depressed lunatic barely holding onto his last shreds of sanity at the same time.
>>
>>84133472
>let's sit at this table and talk out our differences
are you some kinda pussy son?
>>
File: laughing_Zoom.jpg (129KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_Zoom.jpg
129KB, 604x604px
>>84132030
Suck my cock.
>>
>>84133557

Shit anon, you're right.

>YOU'RE NOT GOOD, MEN ARE GOOD

Better?
>>
>>84133472
>but Snyder doesn't get to make Bruce a aging samurai super-badass and a depressed lunatic barely holding onto his last shreds of sanity at the same time.
It worked for Frank Miller
>>
>>84132444
thank you for being on of the minority that arent fucking retarded about this movie. so many sperglords on this goddamn website are just lemmings looking to hate on the next thing together so they can circlejerk
>>
>SPEEDFORCE MASTER
>EXPLAINING ANYTHING HE DOES IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE
>>
>>84131967

But dreams are outside the speed force wall.
>>
>>84133636

Except that was a different world. Miller wasn't trying to make anything "realistic" in the way Snyder tries to, it basically functioned in a Robocop universe where everything as pushed to satirical levels to better inform the themes.

Snyder(or Terrio, most likely) seemed to want to explore a real-ish idea of Batman being wracked with PTSD and guilt, but they also wanted masturbatory power fantasy bullshit of Batman punching 20 people into dust and giving him awful one-liners.

That straight-up doesn't work in a "real" world like the one Snyder gave us. You can't use fucking 9/11 imagery at the same time as you're showing Bruce driving his SUV through the falling buildings like he's goddamn James Bond, Snyder can't stop sucking Batman's cock long enough to ever let the drama soak in.
>>
I'll admit, I've been reading DC for a while, and SPEED FORCE still kind of bothers me.

Mostly because it gets used a lot as a catch-all when you run out of creative ideas on how to do something. Just add speed force.
>>
File: nessshocked.png (42KB, 336x327px) Image search: [Google]
nessshocked.png
42KB, 336x327px
>>84132574

>This is something that comics should explore.

I agree Anon but this is a central theme in MY cape comic universe I'm writing/drawing to draw/trying to make a game out of. I like psychic/psionic powers a lot and it's explored deeply.

For example since I posted Dream above, my universe has something like the Endless but they are psychic beings mankind created subconciously so they could consciously communicate with certain parts of the universe. This is an atheistic universe too so it's not "a consciousness created the universe" it's "the universe is trying to give itself consciousness, one evolutionary tiny step at a time."

Also, I believe I have psychic powers. Not anything crazy, but it's always happened before childhood that I think about something right before it happens. Or dream about someone I haven't seen in a long time and then see them that day when I wake up. I don't think I experience time linearly or something. Either that or I just read so many comics I just have these ideas stuck in my head. But the seeing the future thing has always been something, even friends and family notice it. I don't SEE the future, I just get normal thoughts or feelings, more like feeling the emotion or response before the event happens. Like feeling really sad for no reason and then two days later a friend dies.

I tell /co/ this since /co/ understands the concept of a multiverse. I think how it works physically is that, our electrons are moving like they found out in the electron-split experiment. They basically disappear and reappear all the time. So maybe they're going forwards or backwards in time or through different universes in the multiverse, and since our thoughts are just electrical signals and waves that form information, what's not to say these electrons bring back tidbits of information with them too?
>>
>>84132002
Barry cuck everybody even reality.
>>
>>84133798
I've read every Flash ongoing and I'm not sure why you'd think that's how it works.
>>
>>84131873
It absolutely was not, and anyone who read Flashpoint would know that.
>>
>>84133797
>Except that was a different world. Miller wasn't trying to make anything "realistic" in the way Snyder tries to
>Realistic
>In a world of Kryptonians and Amazons

>You can't use fucking 9/11 imagery at the same time as you're showing Bruce driving his SUV through the falling buildings like he's goddamn James Bond, Snyder can't stop sucking Batman's cock long enough to ever let the drama soak in.
>Ignoring all the Cold War parts of DKR
>>
>>84132396
there's nothing to get it's just retarded for the sake being retarded.
>>
>>84133636
Fuck Frank Miller. Fuck him up his ass!
>>
>>84131511
at least someone here isn't retarded.
>>
>>84133833
Sounds terrible, desu. Would read the first handful of pages. It might be popular though. I just hate a lot of stuff because its bullshit, like globe earth.
>>
File: 1430705808218.jpg (184KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430705808218.jpg
184KB, 1200x900px
>>84131319
>Flasho
>Not Flush Man
>>
>>84131319
It wasn't a dream. Flash fucking with the timelines caused a bleeding effect where Bruce from time A experiences Bruce's memories from time B.

Both JL: The Flashpoint Paradox and X-Men: DoFP show examples of this where the time displaced individual begin to have their memories overlap from the two timelines.
>>
>>84131319
I still cannot fathom this costume. I get its irrelevant now because of MUH TIMELINE but why does he have armor?
>>
>>84134513
>Reverse Flush
>Gorilla Clogg
>Craptain Cold
>The Stream Force
>>
>>84134687

Steve Brule is that you?
>>
>>84131319
Felicity hacked into his dreams
>>
>>84133833

I had dreams about basically 6 months and another 3 years of my life condensed that happened in real life. Super intense precognitive dreams my own life from my own perspective, sometimes with context, generally without. I've given up talking to people about the fact that are is some very real psychic phenomena out there. I don't even give a fuck what other people think about it at this point. There are not only philosophical questions, but scientific questions that come into play. Sometimes I received information prior to it being possible for me to have that information, this violates causality. Sometimes I tried to prevent things from happening which actually made them happen, this makes you question that concept of freewill. Although I don't think precognitive dreams technically violate certain models of physics, so maybe the standard model is just incorrect or needs adjusting. IDK
>>
>>84135161

I should really proofread before I post something.
>>
No but if anyone has bullshit powers to make it work it's Barry
>>
>>84135193

Should probably stop smoking meth too
>>
>>84135336
>>84135336
You see that's why I don't tell people about it. Whenever I have the dreams that happen in real life, I'm sober and being healthy. Doing drugs like that makes it go away. Meth's a waste of time and money.
>>
>>84131511
The piss jar should have been your confirmation
>>
>>84135161

>I don't even give a fuck what other people think about it at this point.

Me too. It happens to you so much, you have your own proof, but it's so random it's hard to make any use of it to present to people.

I'm a strong atheist, so when I do talk about it I make sure to use more scientific vocabulary and concepts rather than New Age sounding mumbo jumbo.

>>84135401

Weed makes mine flare up insanely, to the point where it creeps me out even. In the documentary Super High Me the guy takes a psychic aptitude test, sober and high and he scores way more while high.

However, it seems more stabilized while sober and when I quit (I like smoke for a week out of the month and don't for a few weeks) it seems to be getting stronger and stronger in the sober part to.

But it's funny because I really don't like any other kind of drug, not even alcohol. And I was pretty much straight edge before I was 23 and it was happening all the time before that too. When I was in a kid in church, they had me talk to some counselor who thought I was a prophet of the lord. I was weirded out by them and didn't believe it.

It doesn't work like people would think it does, I guess it's one of those things you have to experience. Makes sense for both of us. Do you come with "ideas" and then turns out someone else does the same idea? Like I'll drive by some vacant lot and think "man, a burger place would be cool there" just as a random thought and two years later there is a Burger King there. The pyschic thoughts appear as original, normal thoughts. You never know when it's going to be a glimpse of the future.

Also I live with my dad and I swear he'll ask me questions or say a comment I was literally just thinking. We eat grilled sausage alot and today I was driving home and thought I was in the mood for some. I come home to my dad grilling some.

>Sometimes I tried to prevent things from happening which actually made them happen,

Literal story of my life.
>>
>>84135777

>Trips of Heaven

KEK CONFIRMS MY POWERS.... Or not.

I wish I could talk to other psychic anon more. We need to get to the bottom of this. I think all "meme magic" around here has a lot to do with the psychic power. I hypothesize that mankind has a latent psychic network, something we developed before we could speak. All creatures have it with the same species so they can communicate.

Somehow the Internet is acting like a physical conduit it for it. Like the electrons in our minds are traveling through the computers and interacting with each other.
>>
>>84131319
He doesn't. This entire scene will be completely disregarded in the Justice League movie and Barry's entire vague warning/not-warning bullshit will never be addressed.
>>
>>84136036

I'm the one talking about psychic powers but I think you probably have them... that seems like the most likely outcome.
>>
>>84131319
the power of bad writing can move mountains,OP!
>>
File: FASTER.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FASTER.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>>
>>84131319
Sweet dreams are made of speed
>>
File: 1463408663198.jpg (56KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
1463408663198.jpg
56KB, 720x304px
Bruce! It's me! Barbara!
>>
>>84131319

>flash is held prisoner and is unconscious
>his dreamself however runs inside the dream dimension to bruce's past dreamself to communicate with him
>>
>>84132444
Holy shit this really is a new level of delusional.

Batman literally freezes in place, spear in hand, while he roars out WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME like an angry chimp while having yet another flashback to his dead parents, and you actually believe that Batman was somehow putting together that Lex Luthor used him as a pawn.
>>
>>84138160
Fact of the matter is Batman probably always knew he was being used as a pawn but didn't care until that moment.
>>
File: GospelOfSnyder6.jpg (1MB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
GospelOfSnyder6.jpg
1MB, 1500x3000px
Please refer to the Gospel of Snyder
>>
>>84138092
>DAD WAS RIGHT BRUCE
>YOU NEED TO FIND HIM
>YOU NEED TO RAPE HIM
>HIS ASSHOLE IS THE KEY
>DON'T BUST TOO SOON
>>
>>84131319
Snyder stole the tachyon dream transmission plot point from John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, which despite being a movie where Christ was an alien and the Anti-Christ is green slime imprisoned in a glass tube and tries to summon his father Satan from another dimension, STILL managed to be more subtle in its religious imagery than Batman VS Superman.
>>
>>84134513
Grande Perfil!!
>>
>>84131319
It wasn't a dream. Papers were flying as he woke up the second time. He passed out from the speedforce shockwave or something.
>>
>>84134276
Hi Linkara
>>
>>84133006
>just wanted to do good

That's not this Superman. This Superman doesn't give a fuck about civilians, doesn't give a shit if people die to protect his identity, and is obviously completely alienated from humanity to the point where he just sits and broods all the time
>>
Dreams are on an ontological level of reality that has certain vibrations.

The Flash can outrace anything, he's fast than instantaneous travel, so he can run at EVERY speed. He can also alter his vibrations to match any velocity.

There, OP.

tl;dr IT BE THE SPEEDFORCE MY MAN
>>
>>84138241
Well duh one's an original piece of scifi, the other is called capeshit v capeshit
>>
>>84138182

THat looks pretty consistent and more structured like I would have given him credit for. But it's still just cheap symbolism.
>>
>>84138182
>Flash is the angel Gabriel

If anything Flash's whole deal reminded me more of a bit in Acts of the Apostles where Peter gets broken out of jail by an angel, and assumes it was a dream until he realizes he's standing out in the middle of the street after literally walking right past all the guards.
>>
>>84140718
>doesn't give a fuck about civilians
Why the fuck you lying? He did nothing but save civilians and made the choice to save civilians over everything else.
>>
File: bvsrewrite.jpg (82KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
bvsrewrite.jpg
82KB, 750x450px
why wouldn't this work? how would Batman have defeated him then? why didn't he just eye laser him from above if he actually wanted to beat Bruce?
>>
>>84131511
Oh look a retarded furry with bad tase
>>
>>84140919
What would be symbolism that isn't cheap? One that isn't made by Zack Snyder? Is that all it takes?
>>
>>84131319
Technically it is in the dream and at the same time is not, because bruce papers are flying in the scene where he wakes up.
>>
>>84131558
thats still years, nobody says 2 year
>>
>>84132951

But thats bullshit. Not 3 minutes earlier in the film, we have Batman dragging Superman across the ground saying "I bet your parents told you that you were special" in a taunting voice.

So Bruce already thinks of Supes as a guy with parents. The realization that Supes has a mom shouldn't stunlock him like that.
>>
>>84141790
As a guy with alien parents. It's also funny because of dramatic irony; we all know that Jor El told him that, but Batman doesn't, so his statement becomes funny. It's not that Superman has parents, it's that he has HUMAN parents.
>>
>>84131511
what surprises me the most, is that people forget that batman is canon insane, traumatized by the ghost of his parents, like really bad, he's in some ways a man-child that misses them dearly and longs for justice and revenge, so i didn't find that scene all that weird honestly, first time i see bruce not as badassimthenighty way, instead, as a mentally scared dude.
>>
>>84131511
cropped porn?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.