[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Arnold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 70629.jpg (25KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
70629.jpg
25KB, 520x320px
Does anybody remember this episode of Hey Arnold where the 4th graders beat the 5th graders at Football by throwing the ball (overhand) to one another multiple times while past the line of scrimmage?
>>
>>84122900
he always was a footballhead
>>
>>84122900
no. nobody did. not even you
>>
>>84122900
In this show everybody hit puberty in 5th grade, but Harold was really a 13 year old who had been held back a few years and he was the same size as the 4th graders. The fuck was up with that?
>>
>>84123455
It's an exaggeration, but at that age one or two years makes a big difference.

I know that when I was in 4th grade, I wouldn't want to fuck with any 6th graders.
>>
>>84122900
Animators didn't play sports when they were kids so they don't know the rules.
>>
Somebody once tried telling me that the way they played football was fair and really just implied that they don't do that in the NFL because it's risky to keep throwing the ball around after you've already gained yards, so they just keep running it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.