[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death of X Variants - Final Wave of Reveals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

The remaining unrevealed Death of X variant is by Civil War II: X-Men artist Andrea Broccardo for Doctor Strange #10.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
End
>>
>>84118819
Okay, I actually like this one.
>>
>>84118837
Air bullets ?
>>
>>84118848
I want them to fuck so hard
>>
>>84118828

Should've just let Ward do all the covers.
>>
So which one was the Guardians of the Galaxy #10 variant? I don't think that one was revealed.
>>
>>84119164
>>
>>84119198
>Star-Lord mask randomly flying next to her
kek
>>
>>84119198

>there is an alternate universe where comic covers depict actual events occuring inside

Why can't I live there just this once?
>>
>>84119198
is this a Death of Guardians variant? I mean, Kitty can just put the mask on and breathe while Quill is probably vaporized.
>>
>>84119249
>>84119315

I'll admit I'm not reading current GotG but I'm pretty sure Kitty's wearing the mask and is the current Star Lord, Peter's stuck being King of a planet or something.
>>
File: 3075760-jubesxmen1a.png (220KB, 345x429px) Image search: [Google]
3075760-jubesxmen1a.png
220KB, 345x429px
>>84119315
>>84119278
>tfw kitty is still in a non X book

The only thing that sucks is that >muh young O5
>no Jubilee
>Jubilee has a baby
>rogue, Sam, and Bobby aren't in x books
>no rightclops

I guess that is the issue with only having 3 team books

If only we could leave beast and kitty in other books forever
>>
>>84119486
Only having 3 team books and one of those books is just the O5, when their older counterparts are already taking up space in other books

This is the darkest timeline
>>
>>84119530
One book is the o5, and one book is bendis jeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaannnnn

I actually prefer the stream lined lineup with the added miniseries, but the whole thing is currently just fucked with the amount of bloat.
>>
>>84118795
>marvel makes variants where x men are dead
I hate this
>x men fans will buy them because they're scared marvel will toss the mutants away like they did FF
I hate this more
>Inhumans are STILL being pushed
I want to die
>>
>>84119486

The book with the O5 hasn't been terribly good overall but I've really enjoyed the good parts and some of them have even involved the O5 exclusively, though they usually require Evan, Oya, or Pickles to make them interesting.

I'll admit, Evan is the only reason I care about that book, I wish he were somewhere else, maybe over in Extraordinary.
>>
>>84119659
>I wish he were somewhere else, maybe over in Extraordinary.
Why would you wish that on anybody?
>>
>>84119617
>>>Inhumans are STILL being pushed while All-New Inhumans is now cancelled
ftfy
>>
>>84118811
Why is Psylocke always surrounded by ninja shit? Isn't she British?
>>
>>84118828
That's pretty cool
>>
>>84119675

I figured it was the least horrible X book coming out right now but I haven't been reading it.

Lemire's a good writer (at least, his creator owned stuff's been great) and Ramos isn't horrible, if you don't mind the style he's going for.
>>
>>84119679
>all new inhumans remplaces by the beautiful mosaic solo
>marvel NOW 2.0 does not release any new x-book.
>>
>>84119617
stop reading cape shit and read one-offs, man.
>>
>>84119711
Even Lemire admits that he can't write team books.

Extraordinary is the worst X-Book coming out right now. And that's saying something when his competition is a Hopeless written O5 book.
>>
>>84119718
>>>All-New Inhumans to be replaced by the beautiful black Mosaic solo no one wants and has a good chance of being canceled in 5-6 issues
>>>Marvel NOW 2.0 may not release any new X-book (Deadpool does not count)
Fixed even more.
>>
>>84118828
this one is cool be it looks like a regular cover.

''Remember when cyclops was killed when the head of a giant ultron that was wearing an x-men uniform exploded???''
>>
>>84119807
That's Xorn

Who apparently isn't Magneto
>>
>>84119742

Jesus, sorry to hear it's that bad, I heard he was using Anole and I love that little guy, made me think it might be the X book worth anything.

I wanted to like the O5, I gave Hopeless a chance, but until this Apocalypse Wars event mandated it, every issue/story arc has either been Warren/X-23 relationship bullshit or "O5 Cyclops gets beat up for what Rightclops did".

The other book's by Bendis, right? I guess there's always '92, hopefully it's more than just nostalgia wank.
>>
>>84119889
92 is written by Chris Sims. I couldn't even get through the first issue without getting board and I'm someone who read secret wars runaways, dc v marvel, and marvel dc all access in one sitting so book has to be pretty shit
>>
>>84119486
Don't worry, Kitty isn't coming back any time soon.

Guardians in need of at least one book selling + X-Men being hated by Marvel + massive waifuing = Kitty in Guardians forever
>>
>>84119889
Yes Lemire is using Anole. No it's not good. 30-something year old Iceman is going to Anole for advice about how to be gay. It's creepy.
And the Apocalypse Wars event turned Anole from a skinny twink into a gross roided out bruiser.
Lemire doesn't even know the difference between Rockslide and Glob Herman, he just chose Glob because he looks cooler and is literally writing him the exact same way.

The last book is Uncanny X-men by Cullen Bunn. Its basically X-Force and it's actually pretty good
Bunn is also writing the Civil War tie in which is also pretty good.
>>
>>84119683
Yes, but she's a ninja
>>
>>84118819

Based Kraven.
>>
>>84118811
I know Marvel wants to be as unoffensive as possible but this is ridiculous.

>>84119683
Nigga if you know that 27 years ago she used to be British than you know why she's a ninja, stop pretending to be a casual.
>>
It's funny because all your childhood heroes are dying for your amusement.
>>
>>84120853
they're dying because Marvel can't maximize the X-Men's earning potential, no one is amused by this.
>>
>>84120923
>They're dying because Disney can't maximize the X-Men's earning potential. No one is amused by this.
Fix'd that for you.
>>
>>84119249
But she's Star-Lord now.
>>
>>84119679
They already have new title prepared. You forgot beautiful black basketball player?
>>
>>84121048
not really
>>
>>84118828
Why are young wolverine and rightclops there?
>>
>>84121776
To bait characterfags.
>>
>>84119486
Sam and Bobby's current book is better than any current X-Books though.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.