[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: back in bed dawn.jpg (316KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
back in bed dawn.jpg
316KB, 600x900px
Mind your business Lori
>>
Pretty fuckin' girly page desu sempai.
>>
I enjoy whenever my two favorite whores are on the page. Now if only Knock were here.
>>
Sash Guy for prettiest NPC.
>>
Do you think Rahm's had a change of heart?
>>
>>84089838
Sash guy reminds me of the masked murderer, the one that attacked Duane. Same eyes and if Im remembering it right same scar.
>>
>>84090089
Looks like he might be up to something. He looks way too distinct to not be important.
>>
>>84090248
This quickly? No. If it happens at all, it will be after he fucks some shit up.
>>
The two best whites at the Nevergreen are back. This week is gonna be a good week
>>
>>84089838
Holy Gods in Heaven that's what Crescians send against the Aldish? Flaming haired giant sword wielding female robots? how in the actual fuck do you fight something that massive, and presumably made out of first materials?
>>
>>84090849
With flying monsters and an endless army of wrights. What good is a monstrosity like that when you can simply take the heat from something and boil its controller alive?
>>
>>84090849
you bury it under a mountain of peasant footsoldier corpses and then strip it for strategic raw materials to build your own uberweapons.
>>
Giant female robots with flaming hair and sword arms.
Another thing I didn't know I needed in my life.
>>
>>84090849
>presumably made out of first materials
The only thing special about first materials is you can cast directly on them without a special machine that's useless in combat and they can consequently hold spells indefinitely.

Otherwise, they're exactly like normal material of the same type, just as much under the laws of physics where their spells aren't affecting. You could lob a giant boulder at it just fine. They've probably got some stuff going on that makes that not so simple, but they're obviously not unstoppable. That, and I think we've seen Aldish mechs somewhere before, if not directly in the comic. I remember some page of them fighting a Cresce mech.
>>
>>84090089
seconded
>>
>>84091306
Sorry, I was thinking of spell slicers (which are also made of first materials I think, but clearly have some spellery on them that rejects other spells somehow) but still that thing is freaking horrifying. I thought maybe Duane was overexagerrating over how horrible Cresce was but if you have those giant walkers marching into your villages and lighting them on fire you'd certainly have trouble treating Cresce like actual people.

As to Aldish mechs, the only time I can think of them appearing might be during Duane's flash forward to the Ssaelit genocide. Not even sure if they appeared then.
>>
>>84091599
Nah spell slicers are just blades made of First Materials they interrupt the Khert lines that a spell is following with the First Material of the blade.

This causes the spell to effectively fizzle.
>>
>>84091306
>you can cast
Derp, "can't cast," but that's probably obvious.

>>84091599
What this anon said: >>84091628
They're no doubt formidable, but they're probably a standard, elite machine of war than something particularly and disconcertingly dangerous in universe.

As for the Aldish/Cresce hostilities, keep in mind that the two countries are quite literally incompatible with each other. Though it's not come up in the comic, there are Khert towers used to manage the Khert on a widescale. By building special Khert towers, khert hubs, Alderode can actually expand the boundaries of its fucked up Khert. They can actually move into a land and set it up so everyone born there ends up affected by the Dammakhert that makes the Aldish castes. Conversely, the towers can be destroyed and Cresce can build their own towers which extend the normal Khert that affects the rest of the content, overriding the Dammakhert. And thus making all Aldish children born in this occupied area not affected by the castes so important to Alderode's social structure.

There's also the philosophical and religious differences, as well as deep seated resentment from centuries of war, but the fact that they can both completely upend each others' physical connections to their original country probably goes along way towards their resentment of each other. No one born in Alderode can ever be anything but Aldish, and no one born outside of Alderode can ever be Aldish. This alone probably accounts for much of the xenophobia of Alderode. Look at how the golds, the only ones supposedly not truly affected by the Dammakhert in Alderode, are treated by the rest of their countrymen because it is believe not being affected by the Dammakhert makes them alien in a way.
>>
>>84089838
*Iori
>>
File: duane spurdo.png (45KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
duane spurdo.png
45KB, 1152x648px
>>
>>84090849
You get Corvo Attana
>>
>>84092331
Damn, Duane's Rebirth redesign is looking great.
>>
Is iori gonna try to fly that thing?
>>
>>84091985
Woah, I didn't know the ald khert could be extended/ retracted. What's the source on that info?
>>
>>84096250
Not that anon, but I remember reading it on the wiki somewhere.
>>
What's with all the niggers?
>>
>>84091985
Sounds like the setup for a strategy game.
>>
>>84091985
Something I have been curious about is whether, for instance if two plat parents have a child outside the dammakhert will the child look like a plat and simply live as long as a normal person and not have the heightened connection to the khert or will the become a gold?
>>
File: waterfall.png (592KB, 469x542px) Image search: [Google]
waterfall.png
592KB, 469x542px
>>84089838
>those piercing blue eyes
>>
>>84096974
No it'll be whatever the parents original genes under the Dammakhert effect where. He could be a little black Crescian

>>84089838
Iori, Lori is her sister

>>84090535

He's distinct because he's a Kickstarter backer cameo, like that random Orc that showed up in the nevergreen during the musical number
>>
>>84096828
Negromancer, you're rather late.
>>
>>84097122
>No it'll be whatever the parents original genes under the Dammakhert effect where. He could be a little black Crescian
And I assume that golds will still make golds and if the parents are Aldish racially they would be golds.
>>
>>84097990
Yes, the golds are basically just the remnants on of the Tains, the people from whom Ssael himself originated. If I recall, Tainish sympathy and rebelliousness at the edges of Alderode is one of the reasons the Gold caste is treated rather poorly. As an aside, Duane being a Gold, and being a tacit cast, was confirmed to be related to why he was a zombie man when someone theorized it in one of the earlier threads. We just recently got confirmation about the tacit caster part in the comic.

I don't recall what Ashley said about the "normal" genetics of the Aldish in a QnA, but I believe they were largely close visually to the Copper caste: light brown skin, hair, and eyes. It's amusing to think most of the white people in the comic are either bizarre magical aberrations or part of an endangered ethnic group of crazy people who are the origins of the magic language. And, I guess, whatever the fuck Starfish is.
>>
>>84089838
Is it just me or does Sash man not look very Crescian at all?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.