[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: drmnhtn.png (370KB, 367x575px) Image search: [Google]
drmnhtn.png
370KB, 367x575px
Was he autistic?
>>
>>84089450
He was a flake. Which was worse since you have to let yourself be a flake.
>>
>>84089450
No, he's just bored with everything because he knows how everything goes, even his own actions.
You'll notice he's almost a COMPLETLY different person at the end when his Omniscience is blocked.
>>
>>84089495
this here be good meme
>>
>>84089450
Why was he smiling?
>>
>>84091154
Because he saw that Laurie would be happy with Dan.
>>
>>84089450
Headcanon accepted, fanfiction engaged
>>
No, of course not. He became something so far above and beyond human understanding that his thoughts and feelings are beyond our comprehension.
>>
>>84089450
he was a cuck
>>
>>84089494
Well, to be fair, it's not omniscience. He can view the events that occur to himself, but anything he won't personally observe in the future is in the dark to him.
>>
Indicative of many of the symptoms of diagnosed depression, simply given a superheroic exaggeration. Not just, "oh, he's sad," or emotional withdrawal, although the latter is there, but very specific sensations, primarily the feeling that you alone have the complex knowledge of how bad things really are. "I'm a puppet who can see the strings" is effectively a variant of what a depressive or other non-neurotypical would say in regards to their own thought processes.
>>
>>84093178
Read it again.
He could only ever see up to a point because of the tachyon interference Adrian put up. Once he was past that, all bets were off. He was in new territory.
>>
>>84093333
>neurotypical
Found the autist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.