[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which One /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: NoJokerRapepls.jpg (679KB, 2000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
NoJokerRapepls.jpg
679KB, 2000x1480px
Sidenote: why was Joker green in the cover?
>>
I preferred Return
>>
>>84029412
Depends on the mood, really.
>>
>>84029412
Phantasm really didn't feel like a movie. It felt more like two episodes
>>
>>84029412
ROTJ feels kinda like the finale of all things BTAS.
>>
File: forty joker pies.jpg (19KB, 320x121px) Image search: [Google]
forty joker pies.jpg
19KB, 320x121px
>>84029412
How did he survive in Phantasm?
>>
Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie, Return is my favorite Batman Beyond movie.
>>
>>84029412
Return is a better movie, no surprise really considering it was produced years later by mostly the same team.
Mask of the Phantasm is still pretty great though
>>
>>84029619
Isn't it the only Batman Beyond movie?
>>
>>84029412
Why is anything colored green in movies or TV (or paintings)? Green gives off an alien feel, something otherworldly or strange. There's a "what's happening inside your brain" for each color.

Don't google it if you want movies ruined tho
>>
>>84029617
Andrea hesitated and he was swept away just like Batman.
>>
>>84029617
An old Batman and Robin annual comic showed what happened. She escaped to the sewer and she hesitated, they got separated by the water and she lost track.
>>
>>84029642
Exactly it's my favorite. I like to think of Terry as his own Batman. But both movies deal with very similar themes from different perspectives. One is about a young man who has to deal with someone eles's past and how he fits in. The other is about a man who trying reconcile his own past and finding he can't fix it. There both good movies but I think of them as different characters and these are their movies.
>>
>>84029412
I like both of them
>>
>>84029516
I lean a little more towards RotJ normally cause I like Sci-Fi more than Noir, but yeah, this.
>>
Return of the Jokers twist is absolutely garbage but the rest of it is nearly perfect
>>
>>84029412
I like MotP better, but RotJ is more fun and therefore easier to watch.
>>
>>84029617
>Morrison dialogue.jpg
>>
File: 51R69NXTG2L.jpg (44KB, 333x475px) Image search: [Google]
51R69NXTG2L.jpg
44KB, 333x475px
>>84029646
>>84029412
There actually is a reason.

One of the inspirations for the Joker's look was the actor Conrad Verify in "The Man Who Laughs." In one of the posters for that, he's rendered as a leering, green, grinning ghoul over the rest of the scene.
>>
>>84029963
Veidt, not verify. Stupid phone posting.
>>
>>84029963
Neat. Is this film worth a watch?
>>
>>84030005
I think so, but then I am the kind of person who would waste quite a lot of money on film school, so your mileage may vary.
>>
What if the Joker put on the Mask?
>>
File: mmm.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>Mark Hamill starred in 2 films referred to as ROTJ
>>
>>84031723
Good question, who does the joker secretly want to be deep down inside?
>>
RotJ is the best thing to come out of the DCAU, so...
>>
Return of the Joker any day.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 633x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 633x960px
>>84031723
already happened actually. wasn't that good
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.