[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Are we cool yet? edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 61

Old Thread: >>83871770
Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Conclusion (WB Tower/Unnecessary Details); Stand Suggestions are CLOSED until part 6.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
It might still take us more than a couple more threads to get part 5 "done".

Currently we're in the middle of the Patrick fight.
>>
>>84016441
After Patrick though it's just the Man of Murder finale and writing how they all die.

Then part 6 will come and hopefully revive the threads a bit.
>>
>>84016441
After that:
-Bill
-HIM
-Telephone Avatar
-Red Guy, and Donald diving to hell
-The underworld trial and the epilogue
>>
>>84016471
As the other anon already replied and said, we still have more things to do after Patrick.

We have nothing for the TA fight, not even cliff notes for it.
We never figured out how HIM is going to be defeated.
We have none of the details worked out on what Plucky and Red Guy will do during their fight before the trial happens.

There's still a lot to do, and a lot of blanks will make it hard to fill in those parts since I still have no idea if TA's stand is what we're going with or what HIM's stand is supposed to do.

And don't give me any of that "it makes things happen 24 hours later" crap because that's useless here.
>>
Also we are not taking any new characters so don't bother. If you want to draw anything, draw an already established character or scene. Don't bother drawing anyone new because it's just going to go into the garbage.
>>
>>84016342
>/Co/Co/ Comic
http://imgur.com/a/Un5xq

OP forgot the comic again.
>>
>>84016551
It'd be easier if we could decide on a stand idea for Plucky.
>>
>>84016948
We already have a stand for Plucky, as well as what his remastered sand does.

It'd be easier if I knew more about TA and both TA and HIM had stands that are actually useful in combat.

Or maybe that's just it, all the the big shot demons have shit stands and rely on their demonic powers.
>>
File: telephone avatar.jpg (230KB, 564x337px) Image search: [Google]
telephone avatar.jpg
230KB, 564x337px
>>84017421
Telephone Avatar's Stand is what let him take physical form and allows him to disperse, the last part of its description is the following:
>When it is physically, it can no longer turn into information that is not abstract, like thoughts or computer data, but it gains the ability manipulate abstract data when it touches the medium it travels through
>When it's physical form is destroyed, it reverts back into pure information and must infect more minds to manifest, but it is weaken in this state and can be captured
On the previous thread, I mentioned that the TA can shoot energy blasts in Doom Patrol, and he used what it seems to be a mental attack before he got hanged.
HIM Stand may need a rework, but take in account that he also turns gigantic during his fight
>>
>>84017421
Didn't Him have a stand before his current one?

Does anyone remember what it was?
>>
File: 556188.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
556188.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>84016498

>Donald diving to hell

Speaking of that part, I have a suggestion for a tidbit regarding Hades:

>The scene is an autograph session in somewhere unknown. The autographer is James Woods, and there is a big line of people.
>As Woods is signing a photo of his to some guy, a shady figure shows up behind Woods and tells there is an emergency call to him.
>"Uh, an emergency?"
>The shady figure pulls a cellphone and hands to Woods. We don't hear the conversation, but we see Woods' face expression starts to get more and more serious as he replies "Uh uh", "Oh, crap", and "I see" to the other person in the line.
>Woods stands up and announces the autograph session is over as "a situation of great importance has appeared and now I need to travel to Hell to stop a mad duck from tearing the place apart".
>The last guy who got his autograph exclaims "Sounds like a good movie!"
>Woods stares at the guy with an emotionless, dry expression as he replies "Yes... yes.. uh, a movie...yes."
>Woods starts walking away and as he gets distant from the crowd his eyes has morphed into the ones of Disney's Hades, as the onomatopoeia that Araki usually draws in panels with menacing or scary atmospheres appear behind Woods.

Hades also could appear in Hell as Woods at first as a way to call Donald's attention before he morphs into his real form and starts his bargain to make Donald stop destroying everything.
>>
>>84018060
So Donald punches him so hard in the face, his face caves in, then he uncaves his face after his hair catches on fire revealing himself to be Hades, though Donald wasn't watching to see this.
>>
Still goin'?

Good! Keep it up, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>84018965
Well right now I'm a little stumped.

At the Patrick fight, we're at

>Rolf rips off his shirt revealing his impossible muscles
>Patrick rips off his suit revealing his Goofy Goober underwear/PJs, then rips that off to reveal his impossible muscles

But I'm not sure what their fighting should consist of before we get to Patrick licking Rolf's face and Rolf remastering his stand via jawbreaker.
>>
>>84019054
>Patrick is finally defeated
>the effects of Dazed and Confused subside
>everyone realizes that it makes no sense for him to be the mastermind
>they couldn't put this together before because they were too confused to do so
>even Patrick himself was convinced

Looks like Patrick is also vulnerable to his Stand, maybe he's able to become resistant to pain by numbing his own senses.
>>
>>84019054
Ooh, you could have them do, essentially, a JoJo wrestling match.

>Rolf suplexes Patrick into the ground so hard that he breaks through several levels of surface until he and Patrick start fighting underground
>Patrick pummels Rolf and gives another dramatic speech about whatever before uppercutting Rolf back to Earth

Just an incredibly crazy physical slobberknocker, with something like this

>>84019238
included.
>>
>>84019260
They are 666 stories above ground. A suplex like that would kill them both.

Cracking his office floor, sure, but let's not go DBZ here.
>>
>>84019356
Alright, yeah, I exaggerated it a bit, but you catch my drift. Just them beating the shit out of each other and destroying everything in the office, at the very least.
>>
File: 1459573887194.png (77KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1459573887194.png
77KB, 180x180px
What the fuck is this? Congrats on making me feel embarrassed to be a fan of JoJo and classic cartoons.

At least 7SU2 is making actual progress while you decide on copypasting whatever jokes from the series that these characters are from. Fucking shameful.
>>
>>84019054
>The two semi-hulked men's bodies collide with a shock wave that knocks the others on their asses
>Rolf gets a hold of Patrick first and suplexes him through a popcorn machine
>Patrick rebounds and tackles Rolf, smashing him up again the wall, cracking it
>Rolf uses his revolving doors to switch their positions and punches Patrick in the face
>Patrick retaliates with a karate chop that breaks the floor under Rolf's feet when it connects with him
>Rolf grabs Patrick's arm and swings him around the room by it before smashing him through the door to the gift shop
>Patrick grabs a t-shit and twists it up, he starts whipping it at Rolf
>Rolf grabs it with his teeth and rips it to pieces just as Patrick sucker punches him in the gut
>Rolf is reeling now and Patrick moves in for two-handed drop down on Rolf's head, but his hands are caught by extra arms coming from Rolf
>Rolf is now using his stand on himself again so he has three heads and six arms
>Patrick is on the defensive with karate moves, blocking every blow
>Rolf grabs a bottle of bubble solution and splashes it in Patrick's eyes
>Patrick hollers in pain and Rolf smashes him tot he floor, twisting his arms and legs
>Patrick had been ignoring the pain to his body the whole time thanks to his stand and was able to break Rolf's pin and throw him across the shop
>The two of them coiled again, this time with an even greater shock wave that knocks over everything in the shop
>>
>>84019458
Good evening /a/
>>
>>84019630
Do I need to go on with this for any longer, or is this enough macho madness before Patrick starts with the face licking thing?
>>
>>84019661
he smells more like a cripple than an /a/utist
>>
Since no one is saying anything, I'll just proceed.

>>84019630
>While the two of them are grappling they end up back in the office
>Patrick gets his face closer to Rolf's ear and says "I walked up those stairs to this office. Right where we're grappling I signed the order to take over the old country. Ha! I'm so close to owning this country... I can almost taste it!" and he licks Rolf's face
>Rolf throws Patrick off of him, a jawbreaker has rolled over to Rolf's feet, he picks it up and puts it between his teeth
>in his rage over his homeland's dishonor, Rolf bites it in half out of sheer anger, revealing the core, which he swallows

>Narration boxes:
>The [CORE] of the Jawbreakers is composed of pure [STAR]... the energy of wishes, souls and [Stands].
>The candy shell of the Jawbreaker allows this energy to safely spread through one's body, granting them access to [Stands] if their [willpower] is strong.
>But if the [Core] is eaten alone, the energy will enter the body like lightning from heaven. Even to those with the will of a [Stand] user, this would normally be fatal.
>But Rolf is no ordinary [Stand] user.
>He is [THE SON OF A SHEPHERD]

> 「REVOLVING DOORS」 is Remastered by this and becomes 「SECRET DOORS」, now taking on an ethereal humanoid form with 4 arms
>in two hands it holds a giant fish, and the other two hands and its mouth, it holds shoes
>Rolf pummels Patrick out of the office
>Each time a hit connects, an image is sent into Patrick's brain of a time Rolf spent with his friends in the old country
>Images of festive times, of sadness, of heated battles, of shared comradery
>Patrick is being thrown off balance by these impressions, images, and memories being beaten into him
>Blocking does nothing as the hits only need to connect, Rolf is pushing him back through the gift shop to the edge of the stairs which Patrick falls down
cont.
>>
>>84019718
i would say that is enough
macho for one fight. commence the face licking.
>>
>>84020712
yeah, I was about to say that they need to return to Patrick's office so Rolf can grab one of the Jawbreakers lying on the floor after getting his face licked.
>>
>>84020712
>Rolf, now standing above Patrick who is on his back
>"Tell me, pink man, have you ever experienced THE ALMIGHTY 「THREE SHOE BEATING」?"
>As Rolf continues to beat all that is the Old Country into Patrick's body until he can no longer move

Then we go back to Plucky and finish up with Bill.
>>
>>84020764
this makes for a great transition.

I like it.

>>84020712
this is a great way to explain Stands.

I love you anon.
>>
>>84017421
>Or maybe that's just it, all the the big shot demons have shit stands and rely on their demonic powers.
That's also a possibility since the demons deal is that they must beat their Stands, so they could cheat by using their demonic powers and keeping their Stands hidden unless is extremely necessary.
>>
>>84020892
The narration boxes were already in the doc, I was just stringing everything together.

It's easier to string things together when there's already a base to build from, but the next fights will have to be almost entirely from scratch.
>>
>>84021046
Yeah, we should do that.

The Plucky fight with Bill is already done, and it was done a while ago, so now we need to work on the Red Guy's big reveal.
>>
>>84021312
I am working in something after Patrick is beaten, remind me again, his desk survived the scuffle?
>>
>>84021789
It's smashed in half (or cracked depending on what you need it for), but otherwise still in front of the chair.

Rolf did smash it in his confusion, but smashing something doesn't obliterate it from existence.
>>
>>84022117
oh, ok I just needed something for Patrick to lean against. well, this is what I have for now:

>Patrick is lying on the floor, defeated
>The Urban Rangers regain their senses and notices Rolf standing triumphant over the enemy
>Taffy: Is he...?
>Rolf: Humbled by the truths of all that is Old Country? Yes, this inflated fool no longer poses a threat to Rolf’s motherland.
>Cartman: No, idiot. He is asking if that guy is dead
>Squidward approaches Patrick's motionless body
>Squidward: Why you wished to take over this country, Patrick? That was a stupid idea, I can’t grasp why you caused all this madness.
>Cartman: Yeah, who in his sane mind would want this shitty third world hellhole? He was a dumb asshole.
>Suddenly, Patrick rise up and begins to chuckle. He is back to his serious businessman persona
>Patrick: Stupid, yes, also dumb. But it's clear now, oh, It’s so clear. Even I was confused!
>Cartman: Is he still alive? goddamit, finish him already!
>The UR readies themselves for another fight, but Patrick just stand there.
>Rolf: what is all this non-sense you spit, pink man? Did the beating tossed your brain out of your head and your wicked tower?
>Patrick: Think about it, all this demons under my command, all this unholy corporate machinery unleashed upon a worthless land… for what? Money, power? I don’t want any of that.
>Dexter: He’s gone completely mental, it’s clearly he cracked under the pressure
>Squidward: Stop it, Patrick. It’s over, business closed.
>Patrick: No! I worked overtime for too many years. I sent too many hams to too many widows. (The ham meant to Chernabog’s widow is still lying around in the office)
>Patrick leans against his shattered desk, the clown painting and his chair visible behind him.
>Patrick: And now, the final stretch is upon us...oh, you are so *Dolphin noise*.
>>
>>84022648
How did Patrick get back to his office after falling down the stairs leading up to the gift shop?
>>
>>84022764
ah shit, I forgot that detail. I was following what is in the doc after the Bill fight.
>>
>>84022798
Maybe he props himself up on the stairs then.

But then what lures them back to the office?
>>
File: cluster prime propaganda.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cluster prime propaganda.webm
1MB, 480x360px
So I'm not a part of these threads, but I have a little idea.
If you need a Koichi-type character you could use Tuck from MLaaTR, and have this propaganda monster Jenny as his stand.
>>
File: propaganda-emmy.jpg (129KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda-emmy.jpg
129KB, 622x1024px
>>84022883
>>
>>84022648
>>84022863
>The intercom flickers back to life
>"The president will see you now."
>The UR look at each other, confused, before heading back up to the office

Now we can introduce the Red Guy.
>>
File: RCO016.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>84023131
>In the office there's no one there, just the same wrecked room as it was when they left it
>Suddenly the clown picture on the wall starts shaking, the paints in it twisting, forming a creepy spiral shape before a long leg comes out of it wearing a long dark boot ending with some frilly wool
>It's HIM (PPG) who emerges from the painting, smiling his wicked smile, and sits upon the smashed desk, crossing one of his legs
>Before the UR can say a word, HIM points back at the now empty frame, below it is an engraving: Vice-President
>Taffy: "DRAT, I knew we missed a leg on the corporate ladder."
>HIM is just giggling a little as the chair Patrick once sat it begins to sink a little, as if some weight had just landed on it
>It swivels around, revealing who is now sitting in the president's chair
>"Well? Surprised? Did I shock the pants off of you?"
>It's Red Guy (Cow and Chicken)

OK, so what is so awful that the UR opt to jump out of the building rather than face Red Guy in his office?
>>
>>84023475
Red Guy's massive ass?
I dunno, maybe that is where the demons issue their challenge to the UR or Squidward explains to them that Red Guy isn't a simple demon, but THE demon, and then the UR jump because they expected some high tier demonic attack from Red Guy and HIM.
>>
>>84019722
Those two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>84016551
Suggestion for HIM: Dexter's sacrifice opens a chink in his armor which Taffy and Cartman exploit. But they almost get defeated, until Wayward Son comes out of nowhere to defeat him.
Then you get Cartman and Taffy staring curiously at a silhouette of a duck in the shadow of the fallen tower, who does the La Cucaracha "walk" towards them... and then a completely different, defiant pose as he steps into the light.
>>84023475
He manifests lots of Demon Power that sets the office on fire?
Squidward yells "RUN", so Rolf grabs Cartman and Dexter and punches out of the window with Secret Doors. Taffy and Squidward follow after.
Rolf pulls out Bobo as they fall and grabs all the others to pull them into it, apart from Taffy; he starts converting the side of the tower to cheese and lashing onto the clam with it to decelerate them.
Meanwhile, Red Guy asks HIM to do what he does best, and HIM walks out the window, growing into his kaiju form as he does so; basically, he just grows huge enough to step down to the ground.
>>
>>84024440
HIM just leans casually against the tower, and this, of course, does huge damage. The entire thing begins to topple over.
Red Guy says "Well, time to go!" and grabs Patrick by the leg; a mostly off-panel Stand appears, and Patrick - and, by ext, the Red Guy - are dragged out the window by his underwear.
Cut to the bottom of the tower. There's a montage of quick cuts of the tower crashing in - characters being shocked, a couple (Rex, Yumi) being crushed by rubble, etc. Then we get the saves: Scooby wrapping himself and Yakko in his Stand, Morocco Mole creating a light barrier to protect Wakko and Dot, and Max wrapping his line around Tanya and hurling her out through a gap in the rubble, as far as he can. We get a series of shots of Tanya's face, and Max falling back down until he's vanished under the rubble.
>>
>>84024591
I think we should get a cut to Hades telling goofy hes free to leave the Underworld.
>>
>>84024648
Hades doesn't release Goofy's soul until his deal with Donald, though.
>>
>>84024672
Oh, well now I just feel stupid.
>>
Been out of the loop, we capes yet?
>>
Jojo fucking sucks
Why didn't you guys choose to parody a better anime, like Hokuto no Ken
>>
>>84026157
That's not until part 7. We're still finishing up part 5.
We're likely going to avoid major, cape-style heroes anyway, in favor of less prominent supers and non-cape comics.
>>84026165
Because there's no way we could do that better than Borf Star did.
Also, fuck off with that shit, it's Fist of the North Star. It's not like anyone calls JJBA JoJo no Kimyo na Boken.
>>
>>84026157

No heroes but we've had a few comic villains. Can we consider Blackheart a hero since he was the one who blew up HR?
>>
>>84026908
He's the hero we all deserve.
>>
>>84027121
>He's the hero we all deserve.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-ESH-XfQc
>>
File: 1464785226439.png (940KB, 744x744px) Image search: [Google]
1464785226439.png
940KB, 744x744px
>furshit
>capeshit
>>
>>84027321
How did you become a cripple? did a guy in a superman fursuit break your legs or something?
>>
File: 1462683777825.png (106KB, 208x218px) Image search: [Google]
1462683777825.png
106KB, 208x218px
>>84027363
How did you become a cuck? Did a nigger fuck your girlfriend or something?
>>
>>84027519
>>84027363
Oh like either of you have a damn girlfriend.
>>
>>84027549
>>84027519
If the two of you were expecting me to get angry, you both failed miserably.
>>
>>84024440
>>84024591
Maybe the Telephone on the desk should start ringing, then begins breaking and twisting, a wired hand forming out of it, that's when Squidward tells them to run, there's no way they can face off against the top three all at the same time.
>>
>>84028383
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>84028383
This reminded me of Transformers. I think we should take this opportunity to describe how big the TA is just from the size of th hand alone.
>>
>>84028750
>The hand is reaching for Rolf
>It's practically the size of him
>Rolf is staring in horror until Squidward pulls him back and yells that they need to get outta there
>>
>>84027549
They have found love now in each other
>>
>>84028785
Maybe the cables in the walls and the ceiling should break through the plaster/wall paper and begin swirling around the phone, and that's when the UR get their oh shot moment and jump out the window.
>>
>>84030215
One of the members of the UR needs to comment on the fact there are only two demons...only for the phone to start ringing. Redguy picks up the receiver and listens to whoever is on the other end, turns and looks at Rolf, then he says this.
>"It's for you."
>"Oh, no, Rolf cannot except this request.
Red puts the receiver to his ear.
>"Yeah, TA, he doesn't want to speak with you...what's that...okay I'll let him know."
Red guy puts the receiver back into the cradle and says to Rolf.
>"Well I won't lie, he's disappointed that the one who summoned him does not wish to speak with him about it, but he is quite willing to meet you and your friends...personally"

And then >>84030215, the last two thirds of >>84028383 and >>84028785 happen in quite rapid succession.
>>
>>84030451
Oh, I have an idea.

After the UR jump out of the building, Bobo appears and takes in all of them except Rolf and Taffy. Taffy turns part of the building into cheese (like a window or something) to stop their fall. HIM them steps out of the tower assuming his massive form, rears back one of his claws, and slams it into the building, as if swatting a but, where the UR were who drop down again.

The building then topples over.

I don't think Rex should die, I'd like him to give his report at the end of all this and to be a voice of reason from within Interpol that the logic that went into letting The Warden create Super Jail is flawed.
>>
>>84030697
That's fair. He can probably be protected by Morocco along with the Warners.
>>
Putting it together.
>>84023475
>Taffy: "There's still only two of them."
>the phone which had been knocked to the floor earlier, starts ringing.
>HIM picks it up off the floor and hands it to the Red Guy who puts the receiver to his ear and listens to whoever is on the other end, he then turns and looks at Rolf, saying
>"It's for you." while holding the reciver out for Rolf to take
>"Oh, no, Rolf cannot except this request."
>Red puts the receiver back to his ear.
>"Yeah, TA, he doesn't want to speak with you... what's that... okay I'll let him know." and puts the receiver back onto the cradle, then says to Rolf:
>"Well, I won't lie, he's disappointed that the one who summoned him does not wish to speak with him about it, but he is quite willing to meet you and your friends... personally"
>The telephone on the desk begins breaking and twisting, cables in the walls and the ceiling start coming to life, bearing through the plaster and wall paper like snakes, swirling around the phone
>a wired hand begins forming out of it, reaching for Rolf
>It's practically the size of him
>Rolf is staring in horror until Squidward pulls him back and yells that they need to get outta there, they have no chance of winning against all 3 of the WB's top demons at the same time
>Rolf grabs Cartman and Dexter and punches out of the window with Secret Doors. Taffy and Squidward follow after.
>They can't even see the ground below them, but it's either take their chances with this jump or be consumed by the creeping cables with the smiling demons
>They jump, Cartman screams "Jesus Christ!"
>Rolf pulls out Bobo as they fall and shoves the others, apart from Taffy, into it, then it anchors itself back to him
>Rolf is prepared to die to give his rangers a chance at living to fight another day, but Taffy is having none of that
>he starts converting the side of the tower to cheese as they fall and is able to decelerate them using it until they're clinging to the side of the building
cont.
>>
you know what would be a great thing to do? Have the Battle Force 5 team with their "car" Moskau in Part 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzWhHGzcbNU

None of them are Stand users, Moskau just has various deployable weapons that are use by the BF5 team to attack the other racers, it has the following: A spring loaded chainsaw up front, a turret that deploys a wrecking ball and has a pair of [SMEAR] Melody cannons ([SMEAR] is sort of like Sendo, but it can be used across the whole body with no real ill effects on top of letting it's user, well...[smear], out of the way of attacks, the cannons use this melody hit people with solid slugs by [smearing] them into the target), it's two front most wheels can unfold into arms and the outer tires on the rest of the wheels can release saw blades.

It's sort a weird lovechild of the vehicles from the show and the War Rig from Mad Max: Fury Road.
>>
>>84031444
>Red Guy is peering out the window down at where the UR jumped to and asks HIM to do what he does best
>HIM walks out the window, growing into his kaiju form as he does so until he's huge enough to step down to the ground
>HIM's giant smiling face appears behind Rolf and Taffy, they have panicked expressions with wide-eyed horror
>HIM rears back one of his claws, as if he's about to swat a bug
>Taffy lets go just in time to avoid the impact, which makes the tower structurally unsound
>The top floors of the tower have been knocked off and are falling while the floors below it begin to collapse in an implosion
>Red Guy: "Well, time to go!" and grabs Patrick by the leg; a mostly off-panel Stand appears
>Patrick is dragged out the window by his underwear with the Red Guy riding him

>Down in the lower half of the tower the whole place is falling apart
>We cut to Scooby, at the base of the tower (outside) who is quickly wrapping his stand around Shaggy, Rex, and Fifi (who is looking up at the top of the tower, worrying about Rolf)
>Else where in the imploding floors, the floor beneath Max's group has given out and they're in free fall surrounded by rubble and debris
>Morocco Mole has created a barrier out of light and they're all trying to get to him
>Tanya was separated and is able to be smashed between two big chunks (it would destroy her heart)
>Max leaps from one falling chunk of building to the next to get close enough to grab her with his reel, once he has a hold of her, he slings her to Morocco before he disappears in the falling rubble

>We cut to a city wide shot where half the city has been crushed by the 200+ stories of the WB tower being punched off of its foundation and most of the rest of the city is covered in dust and debris
>>
>>84031628
>We see a giant cheese ball amidst the ruins of the tower
>Taffy had been able to convert enough material to cheese on their way down to cushion the blow enough for them to survive
>The UR emerge from the cheese and Bobo and look at the devastation

>In the wake of the destruction, we hear the Red Guy laughing just as Patrick hits the ground and has his head comically buried in the Earth so he's sticking up like a pole
>Red Guy used Patrick to surf that wave of destruction all the way down
>Red Guy: "Well, that was fun, but now back to business."
>As one of HIM's huge legs comes crashing down behind him and the cables from the building snake out and finally form the Telephone Avatar

What's the Red Guy's proposition?
>>
>>84030697
>The UR make a hard landing in the debris of the building, though Taffy creates a cheesy bed to soften it; Rolf and Taffy are bruised and bleeding, and Bobo's shell cracks all over, causing him to vomit up the other UR members
>Red Guy drops out of the sky, Patrick falling unconscious to the floor, and the Telephone Avatar forms from cables and metal tearing themselves out of the building's wreckage.
>Red Guy congratulates them. "You've all done SO well, managing to get the city destroyed and all your allies killed. Well DONE, kiddos!"
>"We really should just kill you and be done with it, buuuut I can't stay mad at you. You've been so entertaining, after all! So here's the deal. If you beat us in a Stand battle, we'll be banished from Earth for a thousand years and a day! We won't bother you, or your children, or your children's children, or YOU GET THE IDEA ever again!"
>"But if you lose... ohohohohoho. We'll TAKE your souls and rebuild EVERYTHING YOU DESTROYED ten times over!"
>Red Guy's now wearing a baseball uniform. "So... who's on first?"
>The UR manifest their Stands. The Telephone Avatar points a claw at Rolf, and growls. "{That one is mine.}"
>"And I think I'll take our treacherous friend over there! You don't mind a three-on-one fight, do you, big guy?"
>HIM grins and kneels down to look Taffy, Dexter and Cartman in the eyes. Rolf and Squidward try to get close to them so they can use teamwork, but Rolf is punted away by the Telephone Avatar and Squidward is dragged off by - unbeknownst to him - [TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET].
>WARNER BROS LEADERS ROUND 2: FIGHT
>>
>>84031444
>>84031628
>>84031716
Excellent. This works great.
I think we can still use most of this: >>84031771
>>
>>84031818
Yep, we can still use all of >>84031771, aside from maybe the first two lines.

I think the cheese ball works better for softening the impact.

Do we want Bobo out of the game here? I feel like we could still do something important with him during the fights, but I still intend from him to anchor himself to Rolf to keep him company when he tackles TA in the hell.
>>
>>84031892
If an opportunity for Bobo to come in in the fight comes up, cool, but I think he's had his moment as much as he needed to. He got to beat a villain that took out the entire rest of the team, which is pretty good for a team pet.
>>
So which fight do we want to work on first?

HIM, TA, or Red Guy? There's already some pretty nice stuff put into Squidward VS Red Guy in the doc.
>>
>>84032511
I think we should tackle HIM first, just because the idea of Taffy, Dexter and Cartman forming their Stands into a giant robot appeals to me.

>Taffy and Cartman form a body out of cheese and tentacles.
>Dexter wraps his Stand around it, and bingo-bango-bongo-bungo-boingo, they have a giant robot.

Also they can electrocute HIM because Cartman thinks that HIM looks Jewish.
>>
>>84032769
We're going to have to do some verbal loopy-loops to get Cartman believing HIM is Jewish.

HIM being a demon isn't good enough since they've already fought loads of those and Cartman's stand didn't take off its hood once during any of those fights.
>>
>>84032882
Or he could just make the connection that HIM has a jewnose...I am not even joking.
>>
>>84032955
Just how big is HIM for this fight? He was at least 300 stories tall before he could just step onto the ground from the top floor of the 666 story WB building.

I don't think they could match that kind of size.

Not unless Donald rips HIM's legs off in the middle of the fight during his unstoppable berserker rage of Max being crushed to death.
>>
>>84033026
>Not unless Donald rips HIM's legs off in the middle of the fight during his unstoppable berserker rage of Max being crushed to death.
That plus decking HIM in the face so hard he starts to speak in a Yiddish accent?
>>
>>84033026
The doc mentions that Dexter wraps his Stand around a Lincoln statue, and he decides to self-destruct
>>
>>84033077
Alright, so we need to wake up Donald around now.

>While the UR begin their fights against the final demons, we cut away to the rubble
>A large piece of it is suddenly launched high into the air on a jet of steam and then destroyed
>Donald emerges from the rubble, Morocco is badly injured having protected Donald, Tanya, Yacko, Wacko, and Dot
>Xavier disappeared a while ago
>Tanya is already digging through the rubble, frantically looking for Max
>She has an idea of where he is since some of her blood got on him earlier
>The Warner siblings help and they quickly unearth Max's broken body
>He's already dead
>Donald stares at Max's body, tears begin to form around his eyes, then a huge rumble shakes through the ground
>Donald spins his head around and sees HIM towering over them, he knows that big red demon did this, that he didn't know who had just killed or that he wouldn't have even cared if he did
>Donald's tears evaporate into steam instantly, he's turned completely red, his whole body is crackling with electricity as he takes off like a missile at HIM
>>
>>84033814
A lot of our ideas for this part we came up with before we had a clear picture of the end, so they're subject to more extensive revisions.

I'm not sure why a giant statue of Lincoln would be in the Old Country, so the three of them making the big robot thing out of whatever is one hand seems to flow better.
>>
>>84033026
The stepping from the top floor probably involved extra-extended legs.
Maybe Dexter's Stand unlocks flight thanks to the extra power from Cartman's reactor?
>They manage to give HIM a decent beating with the combined Stand, but it only takes a few hits from HIM to do severe damage
>Cartman and Taffy are okay - the damage is only hitting the tentacles and cheese rather than the main bodies of their Stands - but Dexter is seriously injured
>He drops Cartman and Taffy off on the ground, and
>"Dexter? What are you doing?"
>"Heh. Eef zey don't keel me in a Shtand battle, zen zey weel not take my soul, no? And I theenk Mandark was right, een the end. Eef you are going to die, you should die on your own terms."
>Despite Taffy and Cartman trying to stop him, Dexter blasts off to hit HIM in the face as his Stand overloads with power.
>"Hey, demon! [Cheesy one liner]" <SOMEONE FILL THIS IN, VERY IMPORTANT
>There's a huge explosion. Amerika falls to the ground, cheese disintegrating around it.
>Despite initial thoughts, HIM survived, though he's severely damaged.
>Now he's pissed off, and Taffy and Cartman have little left to fight with - they can't form a giant robot any more, and possibly Cartman no longer believes that HIM is Jewish for whatever reason
This is to set up Plucky coming in to take his place as the hero of the story.
Do we need to give HIM a better Stand? His current one seems hilariously useless for the fight.
>>
>>84034076
I think Dexter only takes the pain of what his stand is wearing if it's a person.

And Taffy should turn a bunch of steel into cheese to make the form and then turn the cheese back into steel when HIM tries to attack it.
>>
>>84033977
Suggestion: Donald should have survived not through Morocco, but through SHEER RAGE and punching his way out with his Stand. Have him encounter the others separately from them.
Also
>[STEAM MACHINE] is reaching heights of rage never known before, vibrating rapidly and letting out enormous clouds in its wake
>Donald screams in rage, and Steam Machine responds with an ear-splitting train whistle noise
>Steam Machine's armor splits up and rearranges itself; its legs open up and reformat into jackhammers, and it gets even spikier and is glowing white-hot all over
>It's now [STEAM MACHINE:EPISODE TWO], with the power to create fists and weapons to attack with out of its steam
>>
>>84034131
>If his Stand is attacked while in use, any physical damage will be done to the object/person inside of it, however its user will experience all the pain the attack would have caused.
Not seeing anything about it having to be on a person.
>>
>>84034167
>[STEAM MACHINE:EPISODE TWO]
>Not [STEAM MACHINE: TOO LONG]
That is much punnier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4SFUztLWOA
>>
>>84034232
You're right. You're absolutely right. I fucked up, and I apologise. I am scum.
>>
>>84033977
tossing a random idea:
>Donald and Steam Machine rushes towards one of HIM's colosal legs
>HIM notices the huge amount of steam coming towards him, but he just stomp it
>Donald actually managed to pierce the sole of HIM's boot and pummel furiously his foot, he also tossed all the remaining holy incense inside Steam Machine's furnace
>This goes unnoticed until the middle of the fight when HIM stumbles a bit and notices a puddle of demonic bile under his feet and pillars of steam coming from his boot
>At this point, Donald tear apart chunks of HIM's foot and throw them through a hole in his boot

>>84034076
The catch is that they must defeat their Stands, and the demons are keeping them hidden to avoid lossing the challenge.
>>
>>84034167
Sure.

I'm thinking Donald draws first blood on HIM.
I can't decide if it'd be better for him to blow one of HIM's legs clean off or hit him in the side and then butterfly swim-dig through HIM's flesh all the way up to his face and knocking out some teeth.

Either way, Donald is still only a fly to HIM who swats him away, but this bought the others time to make their mech.

Wherever Donald lands, it should be far away, and Xavier should appear before him, offering him a chance to do some real damage to the demons.

>>84034182
My mistake then.
>>
>>84034076
>"Hey, demon! [Cheesy one liner]" <SOMEONE FILL THIS IN, VERY IMPORTANT
"You're getting debunked", as a reference to his original position on the existence of demons?
>>
>>84034281
But with HIM's current Stand, he has no reason to bring it out. There's no advantage it can give him.
Besides, I thought Red Guy was giving them a fair challenge because they've been so amusing?
>>84034304
I think not blowing off his leg would be better, as that'd be a lot more debilitating than it should be. This should be, ultimately, Dexter's moment, along with Taffy and Cartman.
>>
>>84034281
I like the holy incense idea, but Donald still needs to get swatted into the distance before the fight is even midway through.

There, Xavier can appear to him in a flash of light and offer him a portal to the demon's real of power. Xavier opens this portal at the cost of his own life. Or Donald punches through Xavier and that warps him directly to hell.
>>
>>84034387
So Donald still manages to weaken HIM by injecting a huge blast of holy incense steam directly into his flesh on his way up to HIM's face.

That should make him shrink at least a little.
>>
>>84034453
Sure. Brings him down to, like, 100m instead of 600m.
>>
>>84034387
>>84034395
Maybe HIM notices Donald clinging onto His knee.
>"HEY, YOU, BUZZ OFF!"
He sends him flying into the distance and then resumes fighting, assuming the injury Donald made is just a flesh wound. however when he gets hit in the face here (>>84034325) he tries to put his weight on his injured leg only for it to pretty much liquefy.
>"WHAT THE FUCK! MY LEG!"
>>
>>84034574
Nice. Brings him down enough for Plucky to be able to get that finishing shot in.
>>
>Start of the fight
>HIM: "After I kill you, I'm going to use your souls to rebuild this country just as I like it. It'll all be mine, mine, MINE!"
>Cartman's Stand gets fired up because of his [GREED], which enables him to create the giant robot
>After Dexter's sacrifice, Taffy and Cartman are regrouping
>Cartman: "Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!"
>Taffy: "At least your Stand's still fired up. We can still win this."
>HIM gets back up. "Forget the Old Country. I don't need it. I don't need any of it! I'm just going to have your souls utterly destroyed!"
>Because he's no longer acting [GREEDY], Cartman's Stand depowers.
>Cartman glances at Taffy. "Fuck you, man."
>>
File: 1458671130845.png (347KB, 490x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458671130845.png
347KB, 490x375px
Yare Yare Daze
>>
>>84033977
then >>84034167
now taking ques and modifying some stuff from >>84034281
>HIM is just messing with Cartman, Taffy, and Dexter, stomping around, not giving them a chance to regroup and counter attack
>Suddenly a streak of steam comes shooting through the air and collides with HIM's knee, drawing blood
>Donald races up HIM's leg and punches HIM in the face with a giant fist out of steam, knocking out a few teeth
>HIM suddenly begins shrinking, he then notices the smell of Donald's steam, he's burning holy incense
>Donald is quickly swatted away like a fly and he zooms off into the distance with a line behind him
>HIM is now only about 100m tall and turns back to the three he was in the middle of toying with
>While he was distracted, Taffy converted and shaped a lot of cheese into humanoid form for Dexter to wrap his stand around
>It's only 50 feet tall, which is 15.24m, so HIM is still making their giant robot looking puny
>>84034680
>HIM: "After I kill you, I'm going to use your souls to rebuild this country just as I like it. It'll all be mine, mine, MINE!"
>Cartman's Stand gets fired up because of his [GREED]
>It's tentacles wrap all throughout the cheese holes in the giant they've created, and its generator powers up Dexter's stand, it begins growing and Taffy keeps piling in more cheese
>It taps out around 50m
>>84034076
>>84034574

Just trying to piece it all together.
>>
>>84035222
Maybe the Warners can change from costumes of the Eds into these for the tower climb.
>>84035250
I'm liking it. We should probably break this up by intercutting it with the Rolf and Squidward fights, though.
I'm thinking something like
>HIM fight starts (Donald)
>TA fight starts
>Red Guy fight starts (and we don't need to see any more of it until Plucky shows up)
>HIM fight (giant robot is formed)
>TA fight
>Donald enters hell
>HIM fight (Dexter sacrifices)
>TA fight
>HIM fight (Plucky intervenes)
>Red Guy fight (Plucky shows up)
>TA fight (Rolf sacrifices himself with Xavier's hell pit)
Then the remainder is Red Guy.
Dunno, just trying to get a handle on fight structure.
>>
>>84035356
There's some stuff in the doc about Plucky's arrival on scene, I was going to tweak that around once I get all this other stuff sorted so I know what our order of events so far is.

The first person Plucky should encounter when he gets there is normal Squidward, then there's a kaboom (that's Dexter) and Plucky fights with HIM before Red Guy gets back from his snack run.

I still don't know what to do with Rolf VS TA.
>>
File: bigJohnDD.jpg (29KB, 368x510px) Image search: [Google]
bigJohnDD.jpg
29KB, 368x510px
>>84035250
(After the robot is formed, but before Dexter's sacrifice)
>[AMERIKA ON FIRE AND RISING] has generated a jetpack, and is dodging all of HIM's attacks and giving him a good few punches, with dramatic knockback curves PPG-style
>HIM goes from an evil grin to nursing his jaw and grimacing
>"Well, I didn't think I'd have to do this, but..." [TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS] manifests behind him, its eyes swirling.
>"I set a few [traps], since I thought you might be coming. Absolutely /dreadful/ of me, wasn't it?"
>He's carefully weaving across the battlefield, over to near the site of the tower's base. "When did I set them up? Oh, yes. I think it was about twenty-four hours ago..."
>Dramatic closeup. "NOW."
>A huge column of fire, like the ones set up by Intergang in 52, springs from the ground, hitting [3 FEET HIGH] dead-on. Maybe have it as one of those Intergang devices, built into the top of a fountain, or something?
>Dexter yells in pain, and HIM takes advantage of his distraction to knock the robot back into the path of another fire pillar.
Then we get the sacrifice, since Dexter's badly burnt and probably has internal bleeding from being hit that hard.
>>
>>84035516
I was thinking he should have a dramatic entry while fighting HIM, though. Like, he takes out HIM to save Taffy and Cartman's lives, but then before they can explain things, he hears Squidward in pain or something and runs over to help him.
Or something. I dunno.
>>
>>84035516
For Rolf vs TA, I guess we just need general freakiness, mindfuckery, and ominousness. Since the Avatar is formed of information, Rolf can probably disrupt it with Secret Doors' power.
I wish the people who'd actually read Doom Patrol were still around to give us pointers.
>>
>>84035854
TA needs to speak to Rolf using words he heard Toph say, just to fuck with him.

Rolf should beat all of the memories he has of her into TA to fuck with him.

We need to figure out where and how this hell pit opens. Donald gets to hell because of Xavier, but that's a different portal than the pit that opens up that Rolf tackles TA into.
>>
>>84035989
HIM's death causes his body to burn its way down into hell as a pit?
>>
>>84036130
Then that means Plucky is there while Rolf is still fighting TA.

Hmm... We still need to work on Rolf VS TA before Plucky arrives. Squidward VS Red Guy before then is already more-or-less taken care of.
>>
>>84035989
>Rolf should beat all of the memories he has of her into TA to fuck with him.
>Those memories just start distorting the TA into a grotesque parody of Toph
>>
File: Courage.png (126KB, 1022x630px) Image search: [Google]
Courage.png
126KB, 1022x630px
Hey /co/co/, I finally did it. Courage has some basic moves now, the Smear/Dash is not perfected though.

Here's a download link of the current version:
https://mega.nz/#!vkRQiZoZ!UZdTiF7at5TiX_M56DwACDZzOCvprTfIdHDxeDn89gU

Also, I need SpriteAnon to say how are the Daffy and Tom sprites since it would be difficult for me to do a character I didn't actually do.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 736x414px
Hey there, /co/co/nuts. What did I miss because you can't post on 4chan in Russia?
>>
>>84035854
well, there is no much else to say about the TA, besides what I posted on the previous thread. He is an all-powerful entity created from the first phone call, part of a plot of the US government to enslave the dead and create the Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. It's weakened when the pentagon is turned into a circle by Flex Mentallo and later killed by Candlemaker, though is not shown how he killed it
>>
>>84036374
Progress is good.

>>84036655
The doc for part 5 is mostly up-to-date, save for what we've come up with over the past few hours.

We're in the middle of the demon fights now.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 130x148px
>>84037158
That's good. I have to post through the main button at the top. It infuriates me to no end. But now, let me try and help.

>Plucky's entrance
>Taffy and Cartman are battered, can't form another robot. HIM is still alive, but barely.
>HIM laughs devilish.
>"Oh, how will I enjoy TEARING your souls apart! You and your little ginger gave a good fight. Too bad his sacrifice was MEANINGLESS!"
>HIM swipes at Taffy and Cartman, but he stops mid-swipe. A giant, almost incorporeal knuckle goes right through His chest, leaving a puddle of blood, organs and brimstone.
>HIM screams, and falls over. A huge pile of smoke goes from his body.
>Weakly, T&C try to see who was it
>They see two shadows, walking at them Ala [LA CUCARACHA] and M.E. LeTerally.
>The figure is closer and closer. Suddenly, it poses, disrupting the smoke.
>It is Plucky and [WAYWARD SON].
>"Taffy, Cartman? Are you okay? Where is Dexter? What is-"
>He hears Squidward's scream. Plucky rushes to the voice.

That's it. Also, Tge trio might form a Giant Lincoln from their stands.
>>
I heard fighting game doc fag bailed, who's keeping up with it now?
>>
>>84037537
I guess we're supposed too.

Shame a lot of our men left. First docfag, then Reviewfag, and now game docfag. It's sad, but we can carry ourselves though.

It's free to edit. If you got an idea, I guess you can post it in? It's not our number one priority right now.

There should be a suggestion section of the game doc to post things in if there isn't one already. We can review those ideas when we have time.

Right now, we're focused on ending part 5. Hopefully afterwards interest will pick up again because we have nothing for 6 so it's going to be written from the ground up it seems.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 286x225px
If nothing else, I might have a go at it. Need 10 hours to sleep. Then, I'll get the stuff. Could someone give me the names of the new stands so I could update the playlist? It is mine after all. And wait, Reviewfag is gone? What the hell happened here?
>>
>>84037704
>Nothing is written for part 6
Do we at least have the basic party down? From the past threads it seemed like people were ok with Dora, Suzie, and Giffany. Not sure about what happened to Gaz though.
>>
>>84037508
Alright, but now we need to work on Rolf VS TA. I feel most of that fight will happen before Plucky shows up.

>>84037704
Docfag and reviewfag are one and the same. Reviews are currently closed though so he doesn't post with a name.

>>84036220
I don't think that TA would begin to physically change, but he would try to twist it to his advantage by making himself sound more convincing.
>>
>>84037704
Lies and slander. >>84037850 has it right, although I admit I haven't been able to keep up with part 5 as much as I'd like thanks to family coming over. They're gone, so I'll try to make it a point to catch up. Things are looking great, don't give up.
>>
File: image.jpg (499KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499KB, 1536x2048px
Oh good. This project won't die on me!

Still didn't do shit about the drawing. What must be fixed?
>>
>>84038523
Could you give a cleaner/brighter version so I can add to the game's title screen?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 130x148px
I'll get it in a few hours. Must be asleep and all. Funny that direct replies don't let me post. WTF 4chan?
>>
>>84016342
Cool
>>
Well since I just don't know enough about TA, I'll have to wing it.

>TA has cornered Rolf in some isolated patch of ruins
>He's spread wires all around them, making it impossible for Rolf to escape using his doors
>Their arena is shaped like a pentagon
>Rolf is in his battle stance, he's staring the monster down, but it isn't moving, it's just starring at him
>It only moves to direct cables to block any attempts Rolf makes to escape
>Rolf: "Enough of this flim-flammery! Why do you stalk Rolf's dreams in the dead of night?"
>TA, in jumbled text made up of recorded messages of other people: "{because You Answered the Phone, stretch.}"
>That last word was in Toph's voice, and it unnerves Rolf a little
>TA: "{you answered The Phone.}"
>With this line, the ground below Rolf begins to shake a little, it turns out they are not within a pentagon, but a pentagram, and all of the inside lines are now sending cables from below them, each with a telephone being propped up on the end, all of them ringing
>TA: "{Answer the phone, Rolf.}"
>More of its words are in Toph's voice now

I don't know where I'm going with this.
>>
File: 916407-avatar_4.jpg (475KB, 391x1354px) Image search: [Google]
916407-avatar_4.jpg
475KB, 391x1354px
I don't know what to do with this guy.

Ideally, I'd like to go find all the actual dialogue spoken in ear shot of Rolf since he picked up the phone at Sector V and cut and paste that all as TA's lines, but dialogue is something that was severely lacking as being written for this part.
>>
File: 916414-avatar_10.jpg (128KB, 188x553px) Image search: [Google]
916414-avatar_10.jpg
128KB, 188x553px
Waiting for someone else to chime in.
>>
>>84041517
Dude, if you're having trouble writing it, don't go for a fucking A+, just half-ass it. TA was a shitty idea anyway because no one here has read Doom Patrol, so we literally know fucking nothing about him or what context he appears in. His concept was just cool and we wanted a phone-based baddie because Doppio, but now that he's actually important, its kinda obvious we're screwed in writing him. No one is going to read Morrison's DP run just for him either. In fact, I'm 95% sure that half of the people who praise his work so much on here have never read it, or had a hard as fuck time reading it, but they praise it anyway because it's "deep" and "artistic".

Look dude, just fucking write him like you would your own sentient phone OC sorta dude. his personality is pretty much nothing, as is his entire purpose in the Doom Patrol. Just write shit off the top of your head and wing it, as long as he's a phone, it should be fine.
>>
>>84041959
I read it, but he still didn't do much in his only appearance, just spooked Flex and Dorothy, blasted Cliff with a chest beam, and then he was killed after the pentagon turned round and the "silver tongs" were destroyed
>>
>>84041959
Yes, but he's still one of our final bad guys, and we've sort've hyped him like we hyped Lowly, so I really don't want to half-ass this one.

Assaulting Rolf with phone calls? Sure.
Speaking him in Toph's voice? Good.

But how do with take it to the next level?

What is next level phone madness?
>>
>>84042258
Pulling the phones on the sides of his head and force Rolf to hear the voice of thousands of dead people? Being able to raise the dead? I dunno, his canon powerset was very limited
>>
File: 916405-avatar_2.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
916405-avatar_2.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>84042390
So this pic >>84017693

We also seem to have had him doing meta shit like flying off panel before. Is he still able to do that?

How does Rolf fight back?
>>
>>84042075
Well, there you go!

He doesn't even have a personality in the original comics. Either because Morrison didn't bother giving him one because "Wouldn't it be funny, random, and TOTALLY WEIRD AND WACKY if I introduced a cool looking bad guy with a neat gimmick who gets killed off by my intentional Mary Sue shortly after appearing to prove some sort of point?" Or he failed to create one due to poor pacing.

Either way, his character should be done from scratch.

>>84042258
He uses the telephone wires to form a giant body for himself, which looms over a zombie apocalypse of people he had dialed and subjected to mind control. This is where Squidward's new stand comes in.

TA basically crawls around as all telephones over the city go haywire. He's not as tall as Him, but a good size. The size of a small building I imagine, but he's crackling with electricity, making him impossible to be touched.

Squidward's new stand reduces his power and energy as he enthralls more of the people possessed by TA's memetic phone calls. He cures mind control with his stand, which purifies and heals people. Think Elite Beat Agents meets Space Channel 5.

Or at least, that was what I thought was going to happen. I haven't been in the threads as often and sorta just skimmed over what was happening.
>>
>>84042479
What is Squidward's new stand anyway?

And, am I understanding this right?
Plucky shows up and beats a weakened HIM, goes to Squidward who is still alive because Red Guy ditched their fight to go for a snack run, then they go help Rolf against TA?
>>
>>84042711
Yeah. I'd say that would work. Here is Squidward's new stand by the way.

>[PUMP IT]
>Appearance: A robotic moai-headed punchghost wearing a suit.
>Abilities: When the user plays a song on any musical instrument correctly, it fires out musical notes at anyone the user desires. When touched, these notes make them stronger, faster, more energetic, and more determined. Additionally, it increases the luck of everyone the user picks, making seemingly impossible things occur. The stand gets stronger the more people are under it's power.
>Conversely, if the user misses too many notes, the stand's effects are reversed, causing people to loose power and energy and have bad luck befall them.
>It can also "rejuvenate" people under the stand's power, forcing their immune systems to work quicker and harder, enabling them to heal faster. It can heal people's minds as well. If the stand hits someone who is depressed, anxious, under mind control, or anything, and the correct notes are played, the stand will heal them, along with increasing their abilities.
>The notes accuracy is based on how well the user performs. They go for whoever the user chooses. The user can have the notes swerve around anything in their way if they are played correctly.

Might want to change the name to Mexican Flyer for a rhythm game reference, but otherwise, this is the main idea for it.
>>
>>84042472
Maybe he pulls the same shit that happened in Doom Patrol: The TA makes the pentagram-shaped arena to better channel his powers, and Rolf finds a way to alter its shape, causing the whole thing to overload and probably creating a hell hole.
>>
>>84037821
We know Dora, Suzie, and Giffany are in the protagonist roles.

What we have established is that waifu-ism is out, and instead prison and tyranny are in.

Also there's this hunger games stuff being thrown around but I can't get into it.
>>
>>84040102
holy shit.

Don't go anywhere. Ramble. Unnerve.

This is perfect. Any interaction with him should be fucking terrifying. This is the guy who manipulated events during the entire part. Whatever brutality and mayhem HIM and Red Guy gave the company, this guy gave calculated evil.

Arguably the worst kind.

>>84044200
>>84042472

I think this makes sense, TA at first tries to straight up fight Rolf, but sees that he cannot best the son of a shepherd, so he tries to apply his meta-knowledge. Creating a figurative tower of glyphs and symbols.

It comes crashing down when Rolf just moves the foundation in the first panel by crafting a door to it.
>>
>>84041959
Doom Patrol was fucking fineeeee.

But yeah. The butterfly guy, the meme-world that worked off of a paradox, and the eating painting make for better villains...

Although I think we'll explore some of those in Part 7.
>>
>>84044360
Reminder that in his source material, Mr. Nobody used the bicycle of Albert Hoffman to empower his presidential campaign (it was infused with the psychodelic energy of the first acid trip)
>>
>>84042479
Dumb idea here.

But what if TA starts using... different ways to communicate when he starts getting meta?

As in, he communicates by using song lyrics. Exclusively from songs that are Stands in his Part.
>>
>>84040102
>>84044200
>>84044336
>Rolf is getting sensory overload from all the phones ringing
>He punches them away with his stand, but they just come back like a bungy cord, some hitting him, some harmlessly going by him and even colliding with other phones
>Then all goes silent and he hears dozens and dozens of "clicks"
>All of the floating phones on cables coming up from the ground begin to take on shapes, forms, images from the past
>One of them is of Toph, another of Roger, who is killing her over and over again
>Everything is spinning now, Rolf sweats himself to comprehend what is happening
>Cables come up from the ground and wrap around him, tying him to a large phone
>It shifts to TA picking Rolf up as if he were the phone handle and holding him to his ear
>"{this is WHAT I Hear. listen. Listen.}"
>It's that horrible noise when a fax machine calls the wrong number and you get image data in sound form
>Rolf's eyes are like televisions now, replaying all the worst battles and most dangerous situations he dragged his Urban Rangers into
>Rolf can take this no more and snaps
>"THE BURDEN OF THIS MODERN GO-GO WORLD IS TOO MUCH FOR ROLF!"
>He uses his door ability to make doors in the cables connecting one of TA's phone ears to the res of his body and severs it
>TA howls in pain and tosses Rolf tot he ground where he begins to regain his composure, though he looks like he's going to throw up

And now I need to think more about this. Do I keep going here, or is this where we switch to Squidward?
>>
>>84045108
Give Rolf a small break from action. That is some masterful stuff.

Time for Squidward to step in. That's my vote.
>>
File: nominee nobody.jpg (64KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
nominee nobody.jpg
64KB, 500x520px
Well I'll see in the morning how well that's received, provided the thread doesn't die before then.

Even if TA is something we can characterize however we want do to his lack of personality in his source material, I think we will need to be familiar with President Nobody when we get to his part.

I hope his type of crazy is different enough from The Warden's type of crazy.
>>
>>84045565
The Squidward stuff for the next bit is already done and on the doc. It was something that got done a while ago and doesn't need any modifications.

Then I guess >>84037508 comes into play, but I do want to keep the scene with Plucky meeting Squidward first and Plucky telling him he learned in his dream the WB are demons with Squidward blank faced and maximum sarcasm saying "We hadn't noticed" as HIM is seen stomping around behind him.
>>
>>84045620
>Plucky telling him he learned in his dream the WB are demons with Squidward blank faced and maximum sarcasm saying "We hadn't noticed" as HIM is seen stomping around behind him.
And there go my sides...again.
>>
>>84040102
For someone who was complaining about not knowing how to write the Avatar, you seem to have nailed it.
>>
>>84045571
Mr.Nobody's craziness is much more refined. But also wilder.

You can really establish them as different characters while both still count as crazy.
>>
I don't think Rolf should die (fall endlessly), he should have a happier ending, like marrying Vanessa Doofenschmirtz and buying a horse ranch.
>>
>>84047651

He doesn't die; it's more that he's displaced in time and space.
>>
File: 1466687905625.png (8KB, 209x91px) Image search: [Google]
1466687905625.png
8KB, 209x91px
>>84047700
That still feels like a bullshit, undeserved ending for him.
>>
About the UR, their costumes shouldn't just be copypasted from their respective shows; they should have a unique uniform that signifies their membership, or at least a badge.

Hell, I think a majority of the characters in every part should have a costume makeover.
>>
>>84047722
He comes back in part 7.
Then he dies again.
>>
>>84047763
Where applicable, we have them wearing the weirder, fancier outfits from their shows.
>>
>>84045620
Maybe we could have Plucky defeat HIM, not noticing Cartman and Taffy because they're near-unconscious, and then have that scene with HIM's giant, burning corpse slowly sinking into the ground in the background?
It'd let us keep both, more or less.
>>
>>84048142
>Plucky shows up, kills HIM
>Red Guy, fighting Squidward, leaves for a snack run
>Not noticing Taffy and Cartman, Plucky runs over to help Dexter
>"They're demons!" "No. Really."
>Rolf beats the Avatar over to the hell pit formed from HIM's body, using his memories of his youth in the old country, when he had never heard of a telephone. Rolf drags the Avatar down to hell
>Final showdown between Plucky and Red Guy, with Squidward running support
Maybe?
>>
Hey there. I've got the drawing.
>>
File: Taffy's angry shout..jpg (66KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Taffy's angry shout..jpg
66KB, 852x480px
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

Also, made my own google drive for fighting game. It will be easier to add shit that way.

Funny, I can only post from the main buttton on top. Good thing I can do that from computer too.
>>
>>84044789
>it ain't me it ain't me I ain't no someone on the TV attempting love guilty of the sin as you and um let me tell you a little bit about myself, in my heart I have but one desire and lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren left burning in the sun prepare to be be gone
Sounds like a decent /co/co/ version of >>84040587, eh?
>>
File: neweustacepritesheet.png (3KB, 224x310px) Image search: [Google]
neweustacepritesheet.png
3KB, 224x310px
>>84048611
>>84048838
That's great

Also, does anyone have any expectations for Mask Eustace's appearence and gameplay/attacks?
>>
>>84048988
I like it.
>>84048274
This too.

>>84049016
He should be a strictly mid range fighter. He has options to fight at close range and they're ok. And he's not helpless in long range. But his main draw should be keeping opponents just out of close range, since his stronger, comedy based attacks like sledgehammers and none irons have a longer reach.
>>
>>84049016
Looking good.
>>
>>84049016
looks good.
>>
File: newcouragespritesheet.png (14KB, 678x468px) Image search: [Google]
newcouragespritesheet.png
14KB, 678x468px
Also, /co/co/, do you guys have any ideia of what Courage's and Eustace's themes will be? Since they have no Stand and the music I found on their original cartoon OST doesn't really fit.
>>
>>84048142
So he busts through HIM's chest, does the walk, sees Squidward and talks to him, and then we have dead HIM in the background.
>>
>>84049623
Something that is both morbid and upbeat at the same time, think of Oingo Boingo or The Grateful Dead.
>>
>>84049683
It must be something symbolic, something obvious once you hear it. Or maybe something derived from the part1 docs.
>>
>>84049683

Maybe this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHuN1BL7VVM
Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT57qmKyRPk

Dunno.
>>
>>84049683
>>84049623

I can't believe no one suggested this for Courage.

It doesn't fit to the theme we want to give them though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
>>
>>84049623
I found Eustace's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGOl56qcw4
>>
>>84049991
>>84049683

Shamelessly suggesting Skullgrls again.

That's the first thing I think of when I hear "spooky but also charming".

Also I get a boner for some reason.
>>
>>84050039
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39NOlM-xy4
>>
File: tom two run sprites.png (6KB, 188x150px) Image search: [Google]
tom two run sprites.png
6KB, 188x150px
>>84036374
Sorry, man, I kinda burnt out after not being able to get the quality good enough. I've got these two frames done, but I'm not too happy with them.
I'll, uh, try to finish the rest of the run cycle as soon as I can, I guess. I don't have too much free time to devote to doing this, but hopefully I'll have more in the near future.
>>
"It Only Makes me Laugh" is a perfect song for Mask Eustace, I seriously didn't expect it to fit so perfectly. It would make the boss fight surprisingly unsettling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZdycnbjpGI
>>
>>84050106
I think 4 or 2 frames for the run animation are good enough, no need to overwork it. Also, it is very relieving to know you haven't bailed the project.
>>
>>84050106
Are you planning on making a punching bag character based on cripplechan?
>>
File: Doom Patrol 29-08.jpg (548KB, 1200x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Patrol 29-08.jpg
548KB, 1200x1875px
>>84045571
>>84045853

The thing about Mr. Nobody is that he usually talks adding something gibberish in the middle. He is also characterized for doing odd quirks out of blue and having an anti-conformist attitude, given his two major plans during Morrison's run was to destroy the concepts of normality and sanity in the DCverse.

I can give some tips and advises to write Mr. Nobody as I'm sort familiar with Morrison's Doom Patrol.
>>
>>84049882
>>84049991
>>84050056
I think we could use those on cutscenes or normal stages, but I'm going to download them either way.

>>84049980
Nice ideia, though it wouldn't be as serious as "Nothing to Fear". I will put your suggestion as his theme for now.

>>84049683
Your suggestion sent me to "It Only Makes me Laugh" as Eustace's theme and I think it fits him best for now.
>>
>>84050511
They haven't done anything wrong dude.

Chill
>>
>>84050710
He disliked latin american magical realist books. I like him.
>>
>>84050710
Nobody's guess that the fifth horseman is Belgian Sitcoms makes me laugh.
>>
>>84050975
>He disliked latin american magical realist books
Well, he is my hero now. I hate that shit and I'm latin american
>>
>>84050710
He's still a ways off.

A cornerstone of his campaign will probably be how trying to contain the weird was a colossal waste of money.
>>
>>84052158
>The attempted extension of Superjail to cover the real world becomes known as the "Weirdmageddon Incident"
>>
>>84051360
Borges y Marquez son una mierda.

Rulfo esta bien.
>>
>>84052158
I like this idea

He enforces freedom. He forces people to embrace the weird. Something stable and solid like "heroism" bores him. So he wants to destroy it.

He will save us fron the strict confines of normal life. He will forcefully impose freedom into us.
>>
You know what wee need in Part 8

>Boulder Brother Sr: [We Will Rock You]
>Boulder Brother Jr: [Rock This Place]

BB Sr is brutally cunning, while BB Jr is cunningly brutal.

[We Will Rock You] has a torso like an Arakified caveman, and a single "leg" made of angular stone slabs, while [Rock This Place] has a humanoid legs and a face obscured by shaggy hair, in place of arms it has two floating hunks of irregular stone.

Both Stands can fuse their stone appendages into objects that contain some form of earth, and each can use these to uses to do different things, [We Will Rock You] will just generate vibrations in the object and whoever is inside it eventually shaking the object apart. And [Rock This Place] simply causes the object to collapse into a new hunk of stone, crushing whoever is inside at the time.
>>
>>84053188
The Boulder Brothers and CAPTAIN CAVEMAN could replace Fred after he goes rouge in the Scope Men. They're his sorta understudies if we do make him their former champion/strongest member and not the leader.
>>
>>84053244
I like it.
>>
>>84053188
>BB Sr is brutally cunning, while BB Jr is cunningly brutal.
Waaaaaaagh?
>>
>>84053412
I was wondering when someone was going to get that.
>>
>>84052474
He got elected because every single person who didn't cast a vote voted for "nobody".
>>
>>84054801
>"I don't think it works that way."
>"Oh. Well, if it helps, I also have a huge majority of actual votes."
>>
>>84045108
>Rolf, having disrupted the TA's pentagram, is recovering from the psychic feedback
>Cables are reaching for Rolf, but he manages to stand tall, Secret Doors hovering behind him
>"Rolf sees the truth now. Even if you have filled Rolf with the terror of the fox seeing the farmer, you are merely a cursed telephone of misfortune. And though your power may be great..." Closeup. "Rolf has known how to deal with telephones for many years."
>Rolf charges the TA with Secret Doors, imprinting memories of the Cursed Telephone ritual onto it. It screams in pain with the white noise sound of telephones, but Rolf pulls out a roll of gauze and wraps it around his head to cover his ears. "An Urban Ranger is never unprepared, beast of wired damnation!"
>Rolf beats the Avatar back towards where HIM's body fell, to try and find the others; but as he gets there, Cartman and Taffy are unconscious, and Dexter is nowhere to be seen. A giant hell pit has formed where HIM fell.
>The Telephone Avatar has salt pouring out of its body from Rolf's attacks, and is unravelling and rambling incoherently >>84048988
>Rolf has a traditional "Stand wrestling match" with the Avatar, yanking it around by its wires and continuing to imprint it with memories of exorcisms and such.
>The Avatar simply says "{turn around.}" Rolf glances over his shoulder to see Taffy and Cartman being choked by the Avatar's cables.
>"{you COULD beat me, Perhaps. but can You do it before YOUR other allies Lose Their lives? before your COUNTRY IS destroyed beyond Hope?}"
>"{make Your choice.}"
>Rolf looks back at the Avatar. "Very well."
>He punches doors into the cables holding Taffy and Cartman, dropping them, before running and tackling it with both himself and his Stand.
>The three of them topple into the hell pit; the Avatar tries to lash itself to the sides, but Rolf tears it off.
>"You have lost, speaker-headed wire-goblin! You should not have underestimated the son of a shepherd!"
>They vanish into the pit.
>>
Time to begin blending stuff together.

>>84037508
>Taffy and Cartman are battered, can't form another robot. HIM is still alive, but barely.
>HIM laughs devilish.
>"Oh, how will I enjoy TEARING your souls apart! You and your little ginger gave a good fight. Too bad his sacrifice was MEANINGLESS!"
>HIM swipes at Taffy and Cartman, but he stops mid-swipe. A giant, almost incorporeal knuckle goes right through His chest, leaving a puddle of blood, organs and brimstone.
>HIM screams, and falls over. A huge plume of smoke rises from his body.
>Weakly, T&C try to see who was it
>They see two shadows, walking at them Ala [LA CUCARACHA] and M.E. LeTerally.
>The figure is closer and closer. Suddenly, it poses, disrupting the smoke.
>It is Plucky and [WAYWARD SON].
>"Taffy, Cartman? Are you okay? Where are the others? What's-"
>They hear Squidward scream and rush to where they heard his voice coming from
>They find a battered and bruised Squidward who only survived his fight against the Red Guy because he went for another snack run.
>Plucky: "Who are you?"
>Squidward: "I'm Squidward."
>Plucky: "What? No way, what'd they do to you?"
>Squidward: "This is my real face."
>Plucky: "Get outta town, but, yeah, the WB, I found out in my dreams they're demons!"
Panel of Squidward facing Plucky, joined by Cartman and Taffy, behind them in the background we see HIM's still smouldering corpse
>Squidward: ""We hadn't noticed."
>Plucky: "Where are the others?"
>Taffy: "Rolf is fighting another of the big shots. We need to go help him."
>Plucky: "What about Dexter and Toph?"
>Squidward looks away, he can't meet Plucky's eyes "Toph... she... She died yesterday, saving all of us."
>Suddenly Red Guy reappears with more snacks than ever
>"How riveting. You certainly have a way with recap, Squiddy. And if it isn't our little cosmic coincidence. Enjoy your time with Bill? Fully rested now? I hope you enjoyed it because that's the last rest you'll ever get."
>Plucky: "You guys go help Rolf."
>>
>>84055816
By two minutes.
Now I gotta figure out how to work it with >>84055864

I was going to have the UR show up and help Rolf using teamwork.
>>
>>84055953
Hmm.
Maybe we just have Cartman and Taffy too bruised to move? Rolf sends Squidward to heal them up, but it's too late; Rolf has already sacrificed himself.
I dunno, I just like the idea that Rolf sacrifices himself not because he can't beat it any other way, but because he can't beat it without risking the deaths of his friends. It feels like a natural conclusion for him, since a big part of his character in the latter arcs has been his guilt over letting Toph die.
>>
>>84056062
So instead of the three of them finding Squidward, it's just plucky finding Squidward who then sends him to help Taffy and Cartman while he begins his fight with the Red Guy?
>>
>>84056140
That's what I was thinking, yeah.
Then either Taffy and Cartman come to back him up, or they're healed but still unconscious, so Squidward provides support alone. Yeah?
>>
>>84056168
Where should Plucky be informed of Dexter's death?
>>
>>84056212
Maybe he doesn't find out until after? Taffy and Cartman are in no state to tell him, and Squidward doesn't know for sure.
Maybe the Red Guy taunts him with it during the fight, along with Rolf and Toph's deaths. It's one of the few things he says that's actually enough to faze him.
>>
>>84056257
Looks like we're using more of the stuff that's already on the doc for Plucky and Squidward's conversation then where Taffy and Cartman are not present for it.
>>
>>84055864
>Plucky: "I saw Taffy and Cartman back there. They're in a bad way. Where are the others?"
>Squidward: "Rolf's fighting another of the big shots, and I thought Dexter was with the other two. You haven't seen him?"
>Plucky: "What about Toph?"
>Squidward looks away, he can't meet Plucky's eyes. "Toph... she... She died yesterday, saving all of us."
Eh?
>>
>>84056459
Yeah, that works.

So I guess all that's left now is Plucky VS the Red Guy. The final battle and the court wrap up after it.

There's also the dialogue between Xavier and Donald a little before all of this where Xavier rips himself in half to give Donald an entrance to hell.
>>
>>84056574
Cool. So I guess we get Red Guy basically toying with Plucky with [PANTS AND JACKET], which Plucky has to work around, until we get the Donald interlude and Red Guy goes berserk, pulling out all the stops with his demon powers?
Plucky regains the advantage when Squidward shows up as support, and as a last-ditch, Red Guy tries to intimidate him into submission with the illusionary ghosts; Plucky brings them into reality, including ghost Jerry, and they bring through the court.
This should definitely be the longest fight in the story, though. We need a lot of meat for this one (no pun intended).
>>
>>84056762
That's a good skeleton for the fight.
>>
>>84056762
Would Red Guy start off using his stand power or his demon power against Plucky?

Does he start by just yanking Plucky around, trying to get him to undress so he can make a fake [Wayward Son] using his clothes?
>>
>>84056762
One thing I want to use is, after the fight gets serious, Red Guy saying that he's going to have Plucky's soul erased from existence when he dies, just like his father's was.
>"It's like poetry! IT RHYMES!"
>Plucky pulls back from a glancing blow to Red Guy's head, and moves to attack again, when Red Guy realises that he has an orb of inverted colour in his hand; the concept of being erased from existence, pulled from Red Guy's mind and made real by [WAYWARD SON]
>Red Guy dodges at the last second and Plucky just erases some building debris or something.
>"Very clever, Duck! But I'm afraid you won't be able to pull the same trick twice!"
>>
>>84057214
I'm thinking that as nasty as Pants and Jacket is, it's only a fraction of what he can do with his demon powers, so he'll probably use his Stand first for the sake of an interesting fight.
>>
>>84057256
Plucky can still make holes, so he could make a huge number of holes all around the battlefield to jump through, forcing the hooks on their lines to entrap Red Guy.

When Red Guy tries to give them another yank, Plucky could close all his holes to rip all the lines and hooks to pieces.

That should do some damage to Red Guy as well, forcing him to get a little serious.
>>
>>84057409
Sort of like the Hierophant Green web? I like it.
>>
>>84019458

Hello again /a/, fancy meeting you here.
>>
>>84057953
Red Guys digs his hooks into Plucky and starts swinging him around, right when he's about to slam him into something Plucky makes a hole and the momentum carries him through it, when he exits from another hole, there's ANOTHER hole waiting for him and by the time Red Guy is going to give his hooks another yank, they're spread all over the place like a web, then Plucky closes all of his doors all are once cutting all of Red Guy's lines into many pieces.
>>
>>84055816

>A REAL HUMAN BEING
>>
How long should Plucky VS Red Guy go on before we cut to Donald wrecking hell?
>>
>>84060740
Maybe after Red Guy begins to show off his demonic powers. There is also the scene between Donald and Xavier before Donald can descent to hell
>>
>>84061023
The Donald and Xavier scene happens far earlier, during the fight against HIM.

I'm hesitant to start on Plucky VS Red Guy in earnest because it seems anons are expecting a long fight, and I usually end fights as fast as possible.
>>
Well, whatever.

>Plucky is facing off against the Red Guy
>We see Plucky standing there in his battle stance
>We see the Red Guy inhaling more snacks
>We cut back to a torso shot of Plucky
>We cut back to a torso shot of Red Guy who is now wearing a cowboy vest and hat
>We cut to Plucky's eyes
>We cut to Red Guy's eyes
>Suddenly Red Guy draws from the gun holster that's appeared on his person during all these cuts and Plucky dodges to one side
>Red Guy drew a turkey leg and is pointing it at Plucky, he begins laughing as he takes a bite out of it
>"Oh lighten up, you seem WAY too tense right now. Here's a fun thought, how about you take off your pants and jacket?"
>Suddenly Plucky is being flung into the air by the collar of his shirt, a hook as appeared in it with a line going all the way around the ruins and into the Red Guy's stand
>More hooks appear in Plucky's clothes as he's being flung all around the area now, picking up greater momentum
>Each time it looks like Red Guy is going to slam him, he jerks him back up into the air
>Finally Red Guy decides it's time to reel him in and appears wearing a fishing vest and hat
>Just as Plucky is about to make contact some of the fallen tower, he goes through a hole
>Then comes out of another hole else where and right back into another one
>This repeats, Plucky had been setting up holes all over the battle field as Red Guy had been swinging him around
>The momentum quickly allows Plucky to pass through dozens of holes
>When Red Guy sees he's surrounded by his own lines, he tries pulling Plucky back through them, only for all of the holes to close all at once, severing the lines into dozens of pieces
>Red Guy is rolling and the ground now, then he abruptly gets back up "Ow" while sucking on a finger "You gave me a boo-boo."

Not sure if >>84057234 should happen now or if we cut to Donald, or if the fight needs to keep going from there for a bit longer.
>>
>>84061983
>Hundreds of more lines and hooks appear from Red Guy's stand and begin going after Plucky
>Plucky is doing his best to evade them when musical notes begin drifting across the battlefield
>Squidward has returned with Cartman and Taffy, he's using his new stand, [PUMP IT], to buff Plucky
>Suddenly the hooks begin missing Plucky every time, veering off at the last second
>Red Guy tries attacking Squidward with these hooks, but Cartman and Taffy knock them away
>Red Guy just laughs "It's only a matter of time until I hook your clothes, and then the rest of you along with them."
>Cartman: "Shut up you fat assed red bastard! Nobody likes you, I hope you die and goddamn fire you fucking faggot!"
>this activates one of the Red Guy's stand's abilities, 「RECKLESS ABANDON」, where the hooks are now laser focused on Cartman and dig into his clothes
>Cartman is being flung around until he gets the brilliant idea to take off his clothes
>Squidward tries to warn him about this, but it's too late, Cartman is on the ground, naked(?) and hook free
>"You see guys, this guy's stand is crap if you're not wearing anything."
>The Red Guy's hooks remain in Cartman's clothes and his smiles a stupid crazy smile as 「STORY OF A LONELY GUY」 activates
>Cartman's clothes fill out as if an invisible Cartman is wearing them and a semi-transparent 「AMERIKA」 appears behind him
>Only this copy of his stand has its hood down and is already charging up its generator
>Plucky has no idea what this is about, but Taffy tells him to duck and cover as it fires off its chest kamehameha
>The beam goes off in the distance and melts through some steel beams in the wreckage
>Another beam is already being charged up and all of them scramble to get out of the way
cont.
>>
>>84063627
>Plucky dodges, but gets an idea as he's looking up at the beam, in that split second, he makes a hole in the beams path, causing it to disappear and then reappear behind the Red Guy who is launched ass first at Plucky
>Plucky kicks Red Guys ass using his stand, it leaves a mark

Then maybe we'll do >>84057234 and the Cartman beam spamming copy gets erased.
>>
Bump.
How do we make the connection between the pork butt factory and Red Guy's power?
>>
>>84065375
Red Guy is always eating snacks, maybe he needs them to keep himself under control enough to actually use a stand.
>>
>>84065811
>Red Guy runs out of snacks
>the hunger overtakes him and he snatches some random demon/ghost out of the sky
>starts eating it Eva 01 style
>>
>>84067469
>>84065811

He burns so hot from his demonic power that he needs to constantly consume fat to offset this.

Hades beats him in this regards since he let's it all burn and just bears the constant fucking pain that is having flames engulf you 24/7

Take away snacks, Red Guy becomes a flaming monster.
>>
>>84067469
>My demonic minion was delicious!
not sorry
>>
>>84067922
So when he goes full flaming, he just starts tossing around demonic power to burn it off?
>>
So what kind of destruction should we show in Donald's wake when we turn our gaze to hell?

What are we wanting to put in this depiction of hell? Classic fire cave? Post-modern endless line? Dante levels?
>>
>>84070291
Maybe it used to look like a classical hell before the Red Guy's takeover, now is an ass-themed realm with a pork butt factory as one of its neuralgic points
>>
>>84070437
So a shitty amusement park?
>>
File: TAFFY.jpg (13KB, 365x236px) Image search: [Google]
TAFFY.jpg
13KB, 365x236px
Heya, guys, I am going to update the playlist now. Anyone remember any new stands?
>>
File: Vento Autismo UR.jpg (351KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Vento Autismo UR.jpg
351KB, 800x599px
Nevermind. Did it.
>>
>>84070551
Checking the playlist, the ones that are missing from part 4 are:
Great Pretender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g
Don't bring me down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9nkzaOPP6g
Manhattan project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znr4yylgGH0
Nasty piece of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFsLuS-WQlI
Ramshackle man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1KOLuFoIiE
Lick it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg

I'll check later the ones from part 5
>>
Got these down.
>>
Maybe Plucky could use Wayward Son's powers to create extra layers of clothing for Red Guy's Stand to dig into? Then he pulls them off, but as soon as Red Guy tries to use them to create a pseudo-Plucky, he stops concentrating on them and they vanish.
>>
>>84070551

Let's see:

82-99: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BSJAAo1uNY
Comin' Under Fire/Pyromania: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCJ5nRP6d0
Metal Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6npKLMK9fo
School of Hard Knocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOf6QjOERak

Also, a couple of switches:

Gas Gas Gas!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NMs3ILGsE
Mayhem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNXgzSpiTU
Helena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEPxJc9Nd1s
>>
File: pizza mozzarella rella rella.png (237KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
pizza mozzarella rella rella.png
237KB, 600x700px
Hey
>>
>>84072791
Beautiful. 10/10, anon.
>>
File: Taffy like what he sees.jpg (4KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
Taffy like what he sees.jpg
4KB, 130x148px
>>84072791

This is fucking amazing. I love it. Also, the playlist is up and to the date
>>
>>84063672
Maybe we should hold this bit off for later? >>84057234 seems like a more vicious attitude than I'd expect Red Guy to have early in the fight; up until the snack factory is destroyed, it's a bit of a game to him.
After the factory goes down, we get Serious Saitama Red Guy who just wants to kick the shit out of the UR, and Plucky especially.

So, other than >>84072025, I'm thinking Plucky should use his Inception powers to get out of [TOyPaJ]'s grip by punching "I should drop Plucky" into Red Guy's head; it stuns him and he instinctively drops Plucky, who then does a barrage of "I shouldn't attack Plucky" into him. Then, I dunno, Red Guy manages to use Pants and Jacket to fling him into the sky and away from him?
I dunno. I'm just thinking that this fight should be a game of adaptation - both parties switching up their strategies to nullify the others'.
>>
>>84072791
Nice, one more pic for the game's title screen.
>>
>>84071104
I have a neat idea, we should cycle between Parts on the title screen.

Part 1 is Eustace vs Courage proceeding to hit each other with a pie and a hammer.

Part 2 has Johnny posing with Hank while Kuzco and Yzma seem to be rushing them.

Part 3 is the iconic Daffy vs Tom.

Part 4 has Gadget and The Conmen facing off against Father and Fred.

Part 5 can be the Urban Rangers.
>>
File: this is it for now.png (179KB, 1020x624px) Image search: [Google]
this is it for now.png
179KB, 1020x624px
>>84075373
What do you mean? We already have images from the parts cycling on the game's title screen, if that's what you're talking about.
>>
[SNAP!]
>>
>>84075896
That's great then.
>>
File: crustcous nightwear.jpg (216KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
crustcous nightwear.jpg
216KB, 800x733px
>>84072791
If you got time, can you do the Crust cousins and their stands?
>>
>>84074616
Fights where it's just an endless string of powers cancelling other powers out are the most boring to me.

If Plucky is going to imagine things into existence, it should be things like a dozen copies of himself playing keep-away with Red Guy's bucket of chicken, an entire warehouse full of meat that turns into fire ants when the Red Guy tries eating it, and pants on the Red Guy to piss him off since they'd be chained to his butt.
>>
>>84076584
I like that.
Still, they should have to work to get around each others' strategies, and change what they're doing semi-frequently.
>>
>>84076452
Dunno, I'll be needing some references first.
Descriptions of their stands, which outfits are we gonna use, that sort of thing.

Not like I can't bullshit something up like what I did with Taffy, but I still gonna need -something- to start with.
>>
>>84076865
Why not do the Pillarmen instead? We never got much art of them since Hank and Johnny rightously own the spotlight.
>>
File: BOOM BABY.png (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM BABY.png
222KB, 600x600px
>>84077172
Well about that....
>>
>>84077454
Narancia looks cute dressed as Kuzco.

I love this art dude.
>>
>>84078498
Oi, Kuzco -is- pretty lanky in the official art style.
>>
>>84078594
I legit like it man.

He just reminds me of Narancia. It's good art dude.
>>
Just dumping some Peter Gabriel to generate inspiration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QWsh92A7qg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yEcTB2va5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9jMgapNCj0
>>
What are we working on now in the part again?
>>
>>84082408
The fight with Red Guy, the scene with Donald wrecking hell, the trial and epilogue scenes
>>
>>84076633
Dragging it out is just going to make it more difficult to finish. I don't even know what the Red Guy's demonic powers should be.

>>84063672
>Red Guy is kind of mad now
>"The kid gloves are coming off now!" as he pulls off some sock-em boppers "No one gets to touch the MERCHANDISE without permission!"
>Red Guy's is holding his ass to his face now, petting it like a cherished pet or a lover
>We see Plucky's face, we can't tell his expression because of his sades, but we can assume disgust
>Suddenly Red Guy stops petting his butt and notes "Hmm... that's odd, I don't remember having skin that rough. Did I forget to moisturize today?"
>He looks at his butt again, he's now wearing tight fitting denim jeans
>Red Guy freaks out screaming "How did those get there!?" as he begins trying to pull them off, but chains appear around them with a big lock on his butt
>Red Guy is now panic eating, he's too panicked to control his Cartman stand copy as he's shoveling even more food into his mouth from a seemingly bottomless bucket of meat while desperately trying to tear the pants off of himself
>He stops and looks at Plucky, who is smirking now. He tries to mach his way over there, but he can't walk in these pants and trips
>His bucket of meat is taken from him by jacket which tosses it to some boots, which tosses it to some other article of clothing and so on, each time they toss it in this game of keep away they force themselves onto Red Guy who is starting to sweat
>Plucky has closed the gap between them now and is punching Red Guy with [Wayward Son]
>He's punching ideas into Red Guy's head, ideas like he should deactivate his stand, that he should stop attacking Plucky and his friends, that he should give up
>It seems to be working until Red Guy bursts into bright red flames and makes a mad scramble for his snacks when the clothes on his body burn away
>The fire is gone as soon as it started and Red Guy is back to his jovial self
>"Well that was just uncalled for."
>>
This scene takes place right after Dexter hits the self-destruct and needs to be expanded.

>We cut to where Donald landed, he’s already back on his feet and about to take off back into the fray
>A light flashes near him and Xavier appears, offering him a chance to do some real damage to the demons
>He rips himself in half to create a portal to hell where the fat butt gets his power from so that Donald can destroy it
>Donald jumps into hell

I'd like for some more Xavier lines here convincing Donald that this is the path to ultimate victory.

I just want this scene taken care of before I try tackling the kind of havoc Donald causes once he's in hell.
>>
>>84082761
>I don't even know what the Red Guy's demonic powers should be.
I'm thinking mostly fire control and ability to manipulate the battlefield by making it "hellish" and hazardous to Plucky, with the lava pits and stuff. Give him some stuff to bounce Plucky off of.
Plus telekinesis and illusion creation for the last stand. I think that's a fair way to escalate the fight - gives him a more direct way to attack and lets him control the arena.
>>84082898
Guh. Sorry, I have no clue with Xavier lines.
How's this for after Donald in hell?
>Red Guy has his snack bucket back, and is holding Plucky back with his Stand, so that [Wayward Son] can't touch him; he's bouncing Plucky off the ground and trying to hit him with the Amerika clone's beam
>Plucky's managing pretty well thanks to the good luck boost from [PUMP IT], until Red Guy grabs Squidward with Pants and Jacket too. His playing gets worse and worse, and Plucky starts to stumble
>Red Guy bounces up and down on his ass cheeks in excitement. He reaches into his bucket, pulls out a fistful of bacon. "Nothing better than dinner and a show, right?" The bacon is shoved into his mouth, and he sticks his hand into the bucket again... and then his eyes bug out, and he glares into it. There's nothing in there except a few greasy crumbs.
>He looks up, fire glowing in his eyes. "Who... messed... with... my... SNAAAAAAACKS?" A wave of fire shoots off the enraged Red Guy and ripples across the battlefield, hitting everyone and turning the ground into a rocky, spike-filled mess of lava pits, like in the original Cow and Chicken short. Red Guy now also has his trident from that short
>Cartman's knocked out with third degree burns since he was naked, and didn't see it coming in time; everyone else managed to tank somewhat with their Stands. Red Guy's now standing with a [MENACING] firey aura, posing with his trident pointed directly at Plucky.
Then I guess we can go to >>84057234, since the Red Guy's seriously pissed off now?
>>
>>84067469
>Demons are pouring out of the hellgates to get away from Donald, and running around in the background
>Cerberus from C&C runs up to the Red Guy. "Ceeeerberus! Who's a good boy? Is it you? Yeees, it is you!"
>Red Guy grabs Cerberus by his middle neck and swallows him whole
>"Mmmm, that hit the spot. Now, where was I?"
>>
>>84083903
Before that I think we should cut to Donald in hell.

>Donald has dived straight into hell looking to stop Red Guy at the source
>Steam machine is going fucking berserk, busting its way through mook demons
>He ends up in a red devil outfit while still smashing ass
>>84018060
>James Woods arrives in hell
>All the boiling vats have been over turned and dumped on the hell pits causing them to go out
>The endless storms have been quelled by a stronger gale
>There are duck sized holes throughout the various hells from which demons are pouring in and out of chasing escaping souls or fleeing from the intruder
>Woods follows the path of destruction and finds Donald destroying the shitty amusement park hell
>He tries to talk to Donald only to get punched in the face so hard his face sinks into his head
>As his face rights itself, his skin turns blue and his hair catches fire, revealing himself to be Hades
>"Yeah, ok, so you're more of a force of nature type, I can work with this."
>He nudges Donald ever so subtly to the snack factory that's been supplying the Red Guy with a steady stream of goods, and by subtly he throws a rock at Donald from the top of the factory and makes it looks like one of the workers there did it
>Donald's rage is now focused on the factory, he rips on the wall clean off of the building, rolls it up like a baseball bat, and starts slamming demons and food priests left and right
>He topples the deep fryers, breaks the freezer door, extinguishes the pilot light, brings the roof down then starts dunking the manager into the last remaining deep fryer while at the same time dumping things into [steam machine]'s furnace until he has so much steam he forms a giant Donald and stomps the factory's ruins into an old dark abandoned hell below it
>Hades is ways in the distance with some nocs and eating popcorn

And red guy pulls the manager's fried body out of his snack bucket.
>>
>>84084647
Magnificent.
Maybe there's a pipe going up out of the factory that looks like an extended version of the snack bucket.
>>
>>84084647
>food priests
now I'm imagining a cross between a tech-priest from wh40k and the fry cook from Invader Zim.
>>
>>84085020
That's what I was thinking of when I typed that.

I also thought of the snacks being blow out across hell with all the demons stopping what they're doing to eat them.
>>
>>84082898
>>84083903

Xavier would probably jump up, startled by the fact a tower fell on him but he somehow survived.

"A tower fell on me, but I somehow survived. This must mean that my job is still unfinished. But the flaming homo demons prancing around slapping young ginger boys help my case too. I have epiphanized a way to finish this once and for all. Before the young green duck sleeps with the cenobites."

"Oh yeah? And whatshh thath? You gonna spread your legs and shit out a portal?" says Donald.

"I can tell that you are sad that your best friend's son has died because of you. By trying to win your trust, he gave his life so that others may live. But don't worry, I will take you on a twelve step jouney of a thousand rehabilimiles." Xavier reaches for the jewel that's on his neck and smashes it. "I was saving this for a rainy day, but I forgot the Iwatuma Rain Dance, so this'll just be the lesser of my sacrifices today." He crushes it and spreads the dust over his multiple nipples, connecting them and forming a door on his torso. Fire starts to come out of the portal. The Xavier theme starts playing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDai6PJxiWw

"What the hell are you?"

"I'm an angel. I'm a thoughtocauster. I'm a conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler. And it looks like this is where my road ends in this bizarre adventure, my Bromigo." Xavier closes his eyes and the portal starts to overtake his body. [Xavier is dead]

Donald isn't even crying or anything. He didn't really get to know the guy who abruptly tore himself open to become a portal to hell. But fuck it, he's still pissed enough to go DOOM on hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf47DQj_2Gg

As Donald summons his Stand and launches fist first into hell, the narration box says "'Fate. Destiny. Fatestinaty. People toss those words around like tennis balls. Well, I eat balls for breakfast. And where I'm going, they let us eat breakfast for dinner."

(Cue picture of pearly gates with Xavier)
>>
>>84085086
There should be a narration box explaining that Xavier's general.. Xavierness... was borne of the intense demonic activity in the Old Country. When he gets to heaven he should look like a real angel.

A spinning, flaming wheel with a thousand eyes.
>>
>>84085115
>heaven
The Silver City, surely.
>>
>>84085115
Xavier strikes me more as the kind of angel with four heads (eagle, bull, lion, man). Plus it makes more sense with his design for those not up to snuff on their biblical terror angels.
>humanoid
>beak
>backwards knees like a cow
>lions have multiple nipples I guess
>>
>>84083903
Wait, I forgot something.
>"Who... messed... with... my... SNAAAAAAACKS?"
>Plucky: "Ah, shit." TOyPaG digs its hooks into him deeper just before the fire hits.
>>
>>84085086
Why would Donald assume Xavier is going to make a portal?

He'd probably ask what he's talking about at first.
>>
>>84085952
So it'd be more like

"What the hell are you on about?"

"Rehabilimiles. You are going to hell and sticking a pork rind up The Man's hoo-haw."

"Going to shit a portal"

"Not quite" and then the portal thing happens.
>>
>>84084868
as the manager is stuffed into the tube:
>Cut back to Red Guy and Plucky
>The bucket begins to shake and Red Guy grins
>"Oh it looks like we are back to business!"
>He looks into his bucket, only to find the manager's deep fried face
>My gluteal overlord, I have been southern fried by the enemy! Taste my delicious body!
>Red Guy stare at him for a while before shrugging, "well, beggars can't be choosers"
>He raises the bucket and opens wide his mouth as a humanoid-shaped nugget slides off the bucket
>He swallows it whole and regains a portion of his strength, "He was right! He was delicious!"
>>
>>84086353
Now that the Red Guy is out of snacks, he'll start tossing around demonic power far more generously.

What kind of remastered bullshit does Plucky use to counter this and force Red Guy to start using illusions?
>>
>>84087534
Tell me again what kind of demonic powers he will display before the illusions.
>>
>>84087694
We never discussed or decided on it, which is why I haven't already plunged into writing it.
>>
What does Red Guy have in his source material?

-Super strength
-Heat resistant (took a bath in lava)
-Mater of disguise
-Master of every profession
-Can steal souls

That's all I can remember.

So what do we need to add to this list?
>>
>>84088164
Master of every profession makes him super dangerous.

Goes at Plucky with Mailman-running-from-dog speed, while swinging a hard to operate industrial metal-cutter with the precision of an experienced butcher.
>>
File: coraline6.gif (830KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
coraline6.gif
830KB, 245x245px
Yare yare
>>
>>84089166
She's already in part 4, but she's incredibly minor. One of the ones that people wanted in but had no idea where to put her, like Hiro and Tamago, so she was kinda shoehorned into the Fosters part despite not really making much sense there.
>>
>>84088842
>He becomes a psychiatrist, pulling a couch out of nowhere
>He lectures Plucky about daddy issues, trying to exploit a weakness, but it no longer works
>>
>>84091291
Oh, he still needs to bring up Toph being dead, Dexter having died right before Plucky arrived, and Rold falling into that pit.

I'd actually like to make a revision to the end of part 5 and move Rolf climbing out of that pit to there since it taking him however many years between parts 5 and 7 to climb out of that pit is stupid (even if we could make a "Rolf's facial hairs burden him" line) and we could do with giving the UR at less bitter ending since we're not going to be revisiting any of them as far as I can tell.
>>
>>84091420
Supposing that Plucky is still the president of the WB during part 7, He could make a small cameo as the sponsor of one of the race's stages. Speaking of which, how many stages are we using in the race? the same of SBR?
There is also the idea that the TA survived, only to sacrifice itself to the monster, but I'm not sure if we should add that now or in a flashback in Part 8.
>>
>>84091582
Flashback in part 8 of TA dissolving into information during the fall and then letting itself be absorbed by the monster.

Tuck it away in the cliff notes for that part for now.

For parts 6 - 8 I think we'll need to be even tighter on the character count since if we can't find a place for a suggestion, we'll need to start cutting things.

But anyway, we're really close to being "done" with part 5 right now.
This thing right here >>84057234 is throwing me for a loop because I can't decide where in the fight it needs to happen.
I'm just going to designate it as the final thing that happens right before Red Guy summons ghost illusions to haunt Plucky.

So, picking up from >>84086353
>"Looks like our time together will have to be coming to an END sooner than later."
>Red Guy cracks a smile, "Say, you've been out of the loop for a while, and I doubt those kiddy pool brats told you about what's been happening."
>Red Guy pulls out a movie projector and begins playing back some of the more brutal beat downs Plucky's friends have suffered while he was just laying around
>Plucky is unphased by this and keeps trying to break the Red Guy's face, that is until the scene of Toph dying plays
>Red Guy notices a crack in Plucky's armor and fast-forwards to Dexter blowing himself up, then to Rolf falling down that pit
>Plucky is visibly upset by this
>"Oh, finally struck a NERVE, have I? Want to talk about it?"
>>84091291
>He becomes a psychiatrist, pulling a couch out of nowhere
>"Why don't we start with you telling me about your father, hmm?"
>Plucky is unmoved, he had more than enough of that with Bill, he moves to upper cut Red Guy who dodges like a ballerina
>>84057234

That's where I'm putting it. Then we're using the ghosts and they'll fight him a bit.
>>
File: 1465696067381.png (79KB, 814x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1465696067381.png
79KB, 814x1102px
>>84090265
Everything in this is shoehorned, which is why no one bothers to take a look at it, let alone drawfag.

It's not like Channel-tans or other /co/ projects where the characters are added and treated with love and care; here everything is so forced that it all feels bland and lifeless. Being based on an /a/ series doesn't help matters.
>>
>>84092042
>and treated with love and care
Pffft, how's you're child abuse fetish softcore porn coming along?

Channel-tans isn't a project, it's just a few dribbling autists asking for fanart, it's like every "let's make X into cute girls." thing on this website.

In fact I think you're just jealous we've been around longer than you.
>>
>>84092042
So you're saying you'd rather have /co/ be known for shitty waifus and the admittedly hilarious 4kids one than an actual story? People like you are why we have to change part 6.
>>
>>84092231
I think he's just jealous, we've been around for several months (I can't check how many because desustorage is fucked) and Channel-tans hasn't (again, desustorage is borked, so I can't check it.)
>>
File: cn ya later.png (101KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
cn ya later.png
101KB, 600x436px
>>84092191
>>84092309
>being jealous of something that's dead
>>
>>84091959
>Red Guy gets an idea and summons fake "ghosts" of those that LeTerally was responsible for the death of
>"Now this should be a show STOPPER, I think these guys all want a crack at you while there's still enough 'you' to go around."
>Among the ghosts we have Johnny Bravo, Porky Pig
Who else?
>Plucky begins dodging an weaving through the ghosts, each time he's about to get to Red Guy a new specter appears and blocks his way
>Plucky begins using his holes to get close to the Red Guy who keeps summoning an never ending wall of phantoms to haunt Plucky
>When there's finally no room left and they are in a sea of ghosts, Plucky smiles
>[Wayward Son] begins punching the illusions, holes appear all over the area for a huge range "HOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!" to happen where every ghost gets hit all at once
>None of them disappear, but they do all begin acting... different
>Red Guy is still acting smug, "Well, what are you waiting for, the son of the duck who cook your gooses is right over there."
>Johnny Bravo is the first to speak up "Yeah? So what?"
>Red Guy is a little taken aback by this

I need some good Johnny rebuttal lines and such with the ghosts deciding among themselves that they have no beef with Plucky and start ganging up on Red Guy before Beetlejuice appears.
>>
>>84091959
>For parts 6 - 8 I think we'll need to be even tighter on the character count
I always say keep them close to the amount in their respective canon part, same with Stands

>>84092309
desu changed domain
>>
>>84092442
Yeah, that'd be better since we are dealing with some rather noticeable bloat. I'm given all these things that need to happen in parts and then I'm not given any characters who are supposed to show up during them. It really stalled my progress with part 5.

I'd like to wrap up part 5 in this thread, but I do need some good old Johnny Bravo lines poking holes in Red Guy's orders and getting the rest of the ghosts on board with kicking his ass.
>>
File: Tuffy.jpg (4KB, 160x171px) Image search: [Google]
Tuffy.jpg
4KB, 160x171px
>>84091959
Well, there is also epilogue that must be dealt with. Rough draft:
>Plucky became the new president of WB. Being the good and loyal duck to his workers, there still was a evil, lurking within him
>Taffy, after talking everything over with Jerry's ghost, decided to open a restaraunt called "The Urban Rangers". It was considered one of the best restaraunts in the Old Country. Unfortunately, Taffy's poor mind gradually gave away, and he already retired after 10 years of working.
>Squidward was now giving concerts all over the world. But every midnight he is in the Old Country, he plays a sorrowfu tune next to the Pit Rolf fell into, playing for all the souls that died from WB's actions
>Cartman was still an asshole.
>>
>>84092509
I have other plans for the epilogue, none of them have Plucky being evil.
We went through a whole string of character arcs establishing Plucky wouldn't do the thing Daffy did.

I'm going to have Taffy be Plucky's right hand in running this company. He's going to rename it from WB to something else, like ACME. He acts as Plucky's conscious.

Rolf is going to climb out of that pit in the ending 2 days after he fell into it while Squidward is playing somberly at the top of it and smack him "Did you not hear Rolf's cries for assistance?!"

But that's still for later.
>>
>>84092671
There is also the string theory sewing machine(s) that must be destroyed to stop the production of jawbreakers. And some scene to link the epilogue and part 6
>>
>>84092764
Yes, but there are still things to do before then.

I need those Johnny B. lines so the ghosts start beating the shit out of Red Guy, who has now technically lost to the ability of Plucky's stand, meaning he's getting banished after the court hearing for his bullshit.
>>
File: Grace-Jones41.jpg (51KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Grace-Jones41.jpg
51KB, 640x427px
>>84076865
Crust-cousfag here; I can spare you some details:

>Brittany "Brit" Crust
>Stand: 「SLAVE TO THE RHYTM」 (Grace Jones song) (previously 「FASHIONISTA」 by Jimmy James)
>Appearance: Feminine humanoid with a tall, lithe figure wearing haute couture clothing that imitates whatever Brit wears at the time.

>Ability: 「FASHIONISTA」 can manipulate the articles of clothing and accessories that a person wears, including its own user. For example, it can tighten the upper garments and headwear to suffocate foes, or their pants and footwear to impede their movement, or cause any jewellery worn to vibrate wildly or detach from their wearers. Benevolently, it can remove any imperfections in a clothing such as holes or loose strings.

Power: D
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: A

For Brit's stand, I suggest changing its name to Grace Jones' 「SLAVE TO THE RHYTM」 since it would fit better in retrospect, and its appearance would resemble to the various costumes and styles that she wore during the height of her popularity.

>Tiffany "Tiff" Crust
>Stand: 「BEAUTIFUL DIRTY RICH」 (Lady Gaga song)
>Appearance: Similar to 「FASHIONISTA」 though body-wise is considerably shorter with an hourglass figure (i.e. a shortstack) and powerful legs, and its fashion sense is comparatively trashier, similar to Tiff. Alternatively, it wears a combination of the outfits that Lady Gaga wears in the namesake's music video, primarily the red hooded one.

>Ability: 「BEAUTIFUL DIRTY RICH」 has the ability to cause explosions with its powerful kicks, which easily destroy inanimate objects, and any living beings hit by these explosions will be thrown back and land with deformed and twisted poses.

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: C
>>
>>84092496
>Jerry pipes up with "It's not like he had anything to do with our deaths at all. Why should we do anything to him?
>Red Guy: (through gritted teeth) "Because you're just illusions I summoned?"
>Porky: "N-Nu-Nu-Nu-Not anymore, we're not." The ghosts are slowly closing in on the Red Guy, who's sweating.
>Johnny: "Say, daddy-o, I heard down below that you and your compadres were what helped that duck get all that power." (god sorry I am shit at writing in character)
>"So if anyone here caused our deaths..." Dramatic closeup. "It's you."
>Red Guy is now dealing with an angry army of advancing ghosts. "Plucky... what did you DO?"
>Plucky just smiles as the Red Guy is lifted up into the air by the ghost swarm, yelling angrily. Bluto and Johnny detach from the group, grab onto something invisible, and pull a giant window in the air open.
>Spilling out comes every dead major character and many minor ones, along with all the courtroom equipment. Within a few seconds, they've built a courtroom around Plucky, the Red Guy, and the other Urban Rangers.
>>
>>84092509
>Max Goof was buried back home in his family grave, with a hero's funeral. Only three days later, that grave was ransacked.
>(illustration: Goofy standing in the grave holding Max's body in his arms. The grave should probably be marked with Goofy's name, Max's, and Max's mother's, which is conveniently covered by Goofy.)
>Cartman went home to South Park. On the way back, he lost his Stand to a wandering trickster. (Illustration: Cartman yelling at either Loki or the black card playing devil from Fables, who has Amerika floating behind him.)
Because after world-shattering events, things in South Park go back to normal. Also, I'd feel bad about letting him go free with a walking holocaust.
>>
>>84093867

Damn, there go my plans for Kyle in part 7.
>>
>>84094995
Oh?
I was imagining that he'd be telling everyone about how he got a super awesome Stand and kicked a buch of demon and Jew asses with it and saved the world, but nobody believes him because he was at fucking summer camp and doesn't have his Stand.
They do believe that he destroyed the Old Country, though.
>>
>>84093260
Get outta here with your irrelevant minor villains.
>>
>>84095699
They appear in part 4 you dipshit. Read the docs.
>>
>>84095757
As irrelevant minor villains, yes.
At least Taffyfag obsesses over a character who's actually part of a main party.
>>
>>84095950

Silly anon, there's no such thing as irrelevance in this project.
>>
Are we starting ideas for part 6 yet?
>>
>>84096511

Probably not until Red and Plucky's fight and the trial are finished. A lot of the epilogue's been decided on already so that'd be a good time.
>>
>>84096530
I think we've got most of the fight solidified; all that's left is polish. So we should probably get to thinking about the trial now.
How are we going to structure it? A montage would probably be best, obviously, but how much time are we spending on each character?
Who do we want to use? Who's in the jury, who's acting as witnesses, who's going to talk to the surviving cast afterwards?
>>
One idea I had as a weapon (another thing Ethan looted from the remains of the looniversity) in the Cult of Gaming is a "flipbook" containing an image made of Pillar Man [CELS] that is constantly growing and evolving, well, I say flipbook, the creature pictured within is now big enough to be mural on one of the walls of the cult building, and it has gone from changing position on the paper whenever a page its turned in the flipbook, to changing position whenever someone moves past it.

It's also aware that there is an entire third dimension, it can move between pieces of paper and it wants out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
>>
>>84096771
Also forgot my source for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTGQdSfL8tg
>>
>>84096682
The ghost of Monstroso would probably be defending Red Guy.

The logic that leads to Red Guy's banishment is that the court was brought about by Plucky's stand, ergo, Plucky has defeated Red Guy in a stand battle.
Red Guy's defense states that the terms specify that Red Guy's stand must be defeated for that deal to be valid.

Then we need some other leaps of courtroom logic to prove that it was defeated when he ran out of snacks or something.
>>
>>84096682
Part 1:
-Jack Skellington (judge)
-Lydia (prosecutor)
-Beetlejuice (bailiff)
-Courage (juror)
-Hank (juror)
-Boo Berry (witness to the effects of the Mask)

Part 2:
-Johnny Bravo (juror)
-Milo (juror)
-Pacha (witness to the WB's creation of the the Mask
-Yzma (witness to the help the WB gave in creating the Potion)

Part 3:
-Bluto (juror)
-Jerry (juror)
-John "Scatman/Porky" Pig (witness to the WB's Stand creation program/jawbreaker tests)
-Marvin the Martian (witness to the same, as well as the risk to the world from Daffy, which the WB was responsible for)
-Snoopy (joke witness; just stands there for a few panels, before the prosecution says "no further questions")

Part 4:
-John Gadget (juror)
-Kevin (witness to the jawbreaker program)
-Shaggy Rogers (witness to the jawbreaker program)
-Mandark (witness to the WB's influence of world events)
-I'd like to have some LHC members here, but I don't know what they could contribute.

Part 5:
-Monstroso (defense lawyer)
-Dexter (witness to WB's excess meddling in the human world)
-Toph Bei Fong (witness to the same)
-Patrick Star (witness to the WB's everything)
-Uppercrust (witness to temptation and deal making)
-Wernstrom (witness to Stand research)
-Jan Mouse (witness to the WB's soul taking)
>>
>>84097191
>>84097360
Well, shit. I don't think there's any way to reconcile these two takes, so I guess we'll put it up to vote. Or do whichever one people have more ideas for.
>>
>>84097360
I haven't been paying much attention, but Shaggy and Uppercrust aren't dead, are they?
>>
>>84093867
You should probably skip the whole "Goofy digs up Max's corpse" thing. That shit is a bit too creepy.

I would assume Nobody takes him there before taking him into hiding to prepare him for the race, but Goofy acts rather normally during the first part of it. Once he gets the corpse parts giving him a scene of what appears to be Donald killing Max, then he gets more serious and colder.
>>
>>84097659
The second one just looks like a character list to me.

This is what's currently on the doc, it'd be easy to blend it all together:
>Beetlejuice appears, and cheerfully slaps Red Guy on the back, which also slaps chains around him and knocks him into the defense's seat
>"Red Guy! Good to see you again, you fatassed old bastard! What with all the anti-ghost protections surrounding all your WB properties, I was thinking you didn't want to see us any more!"
>Jack Skellington's the judge, Beetlejuice is the bailiff, Lydia is the prosecutor, and various dead protagonists (the Dead Man's Party) make up the jury; the witnesses/audience consist of minor dead characters, characters dead in their source material, and maybe a few cameo characters we can get some jokes from in a witness montage
>the defense attorney is a recently deceased Big Guy, still wearing his gay porno costume
>The charges: excessive meddling in the world of mortals, overstepping of temptation and soul-buying mandates, creation of dangerous supernatural power sources, and copyright infringement
>Through a montage of witness statements - with more extended ones from major characters like Toph - a picture of the extent of the WB's crimes is built up. In the end, the jury votes "guilty", and Red Guy is sent to a personal punishment realm. As he falls into it, Hank comments "That's a clean burnin' hell, I tell ya hwat."
>>
>>84097682
Shaggy's still around, though.
I figure Uppercrust either died when the WB tower fell down and Man of Murder'd the entire city, or he just happens to be close enough that he gets drawn over to act as a witness.
>>84097721
That's fair. Maybe something like "Max was buried next to his mother.", with his funeral pictured, followed by "His father remains missing, presumed dead.", with Goofy waking up in (South America, I think people said?).
>>
>>84098056
Uppercrust was nowhere neat the tower, they probably yanked him from the shower like what happened to Irwin in the "Keeper of the Reaper" episode of Billy & Mandy.
>>
>>84098036
My point is more that I can't really see how to mix "witness statements from past characters proving the WB's Lifetime Of Evil", which the second one/the doc was based on, with "proving that Plucky won the stand battle". Incorporating both would just bloat things, I think.
>>
>>84098135
Then maybe have it so they find him guilty of all this and Red Guy goes "So what?" and they go "So you lost the stand battle" and Red Guy is "Oh... damn." as someone opens up a zipper and kicks his fat ass into his own personal hell for a thousand years and a day.
>>
>>84093867
>Cartman's stand left him for someone with a greater sense of white supremacism and aryanism, Plank from EEnE.
>>
>>84097360
>Mok goes onto the witness stand
>"State your name for the court."
>"My name is Mok-"
>"Yes, okay, thank you."
>>
>>84092042
We treated the side characters in Part 5 with care.

Everyone liked Jan when she was suggested and the whole story ended up being a large side Story to part 5
>>
>>84098174
Eh. Not really feeling it.
If it feels appropriate for the trial, I guess we can fit it in.
>>
>>84092509
We dropped the UR being evil ending after we made them suffer through everything in the book and still be good people.
>>
>>84092764
They probably lose track of a couple. Which gives something cooler for Plucky to do.

A drug cartel gets hold of one. So that's where Dora gets a jawbreaker.
>>
>>84092671
>In part 6 we see a newspaper
>On the opposite page from the relevant part, there's a review of ACME Studios' Starduck Crusaders, which Plucky rewrote from scratch
>1 star
>>
>>84096771
Neat
>>
>>84099096
Nah, I think the end of part 5 is meaningless if they don't end the WB's evil.
The irony is that their actions indirectly lead to the creation of Superjail, the election of President Nobody, and the formation of the Church of Gaming.
>>
>>84097360
I'm glad you remembered what I suggested about red guy being the guy who convinced Yzma to give the mask to humans in exchange for eternal life, but not eternal youth.
>>
>>84099169
That makes sense.
>>
>>84099030
The point is, all the evil shit the Red Guy did with the WB didn't actually violate any underworld laws.

>>84099116
I was going to have Plucky dedicate the remains of the WB to rebuilding the old country like how GioGio was going to make the mafia protect the people again.

He'd rebuild the "native village" and it'd become a tourist hot spot.

I don't get why so many of you are so hung up on shitting on Plucky in any throw backs to part 5 in later parts.
>>
>>84099169
Yeah, and there is only ONE string theory sewing machine that makes stand jawbreakers.

Any attempt at replicating it just creates sewing machines that do something else.

Dora got her hands on some of the left over stock pile of jawbreakers and started trafficking them herself because she knew they gave people powers, and people would pay big money for that.

She doesn't eat one until she gets caught, and she only eats it to try to destroy the evidence.
>>
>>84099353
>I don't get why so many of you are so hung up on shitting on Plucky in any throw backs to part 5 in later parts.
you did read JJBA Part 6 right? here's brief summation of the events of the DIO's sons arc.

>ALL THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING WITH RYKIEL, UNGALO AND VERSACE...oh, and Giorno's here to, because...wry.
>>
>>84099353
Oh, sure, he rebuilds the country. He's a fucking hero, this gets mentioned when he's brought up later on.
He just can't write for shit.
I mean, this IS Plucky Duck we're talking about. In Tiny Toons, his defining characteristic was being a greedy incompetent dick.
>>
>>84099353
>The point is, all the evil shit the Red Guy did with the WB didn't actually violate any underworld laws.
>excessive meddling in the world of mortals, overstepping of temptation and soul-buying mandates, creation of dangerous supernatural power sources, and copyright infringement
There'd be no point in having the trial at all, in that case. We might as well just go with >>84097191
>>
>>84099467
Giorno had no role in part 6 other than being mentioned that he was there because of gay priest's magnetism or whatever, but he stayed out of that shit.

>>84099584
Well I forgot about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
I just understood one thing. We always had major characters from previous parts playing a role in current parts.

Hank in 1 and 2
Johnny Bravo in 2 and 3
Eds in 3 and 4
Shaggy and Scooby in 4 and 5.

Who we will use from the main team in part 6? You know who I would be voting for.
>>
>>84100105
Penny. Admittedly, it throws off the pattern of being the immediately preceding part, but whatever. She works there, and there's nobody from part 5 who'd work better.
We should probably have some part 3/4/5 villains in the prison, though.
>>
>>84100179
Yeah, I've been saying there should be some former WB employees in Super Jail.
>>
>>84100308
Patrick? I'd say Varrick, but he was completely oblivious, as opposed to Patrick who was being manipulated and confused by his own Stand, but still willingly doing what he did.
>>
>>84100328
I will be amazed if Patrick survived landing head first after a 666 floor fall, but his Stand was able to numb his own senses, so it's possible
>>
>>84100386
Well, Red Guy was using his Stand to slow their fall, but it was a Red Guy slowed fall, not a mortal slowed fall.
>>
>>84100415
Eh this is Patrick we're talking about, even if he did hit his head, it would take rather a long time the force generate by the impact to reach his brain .
>>
>>84100328
>>84100386
But I had thought Plankton was appearing in Superjail already?
>>
>>84100754
That's how they beat him. They bring Plankton in front of him and he loses all competence thanks to being in the presence of another Spongebob character.
>>
>>84100820
Wouldn't Plankton have been his former employer though?

>"Go stomp these imbeciles because I told you to."
>"BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO!"
>>
>>84100984
*employee is what I meant

What does Plankton's stand do anyway?
>>
>>84100984
Wait, is Plankton in part 5? I don't remember that.
>>
>>84101425
Plankton has been discussed as appearing in part 6 as a reference to F.F.

Right now it is being discussed if Patrick should be in part 6 as well. Personally I don't think it's a good idea, but I guess it'd be up to the thread.
>>
>>84101445
Okay, but why would Plankton be Patrick's former employee? What does that have to do with either appearing in 6?
>>
>>84101481
It was a typo. I meant Patrick was Plankton's former employee as a reference to the Fry Cook games and the episode where Patrick became a slogan writer for the Chum Bucket.
>>
>>84101039
Here is his stand.

>「WALK TALL」
>Appearance: The stand takes the form of an electric plug the slightly smaller than the user. It's carried around like a backpack.
>Abilities: The stand can generate a multitude of small, ghostly creatures of many shapes and sizes, all about the same size as the user. These creatures can manipulate water by moving water molecules between them.
>The stand can allow the user to control something biological when the plug is inserted inside their brain. By manipulating water in the brain, the user can control the person's movements. This syncs the user with the body and allows control over it. The person affected may try and fight back however. Animals may be affected too. The downside is that the user will feel whatever injuries happen to the host body.
>From within a host, the user can control the stand's many bodies to manipulate any water in the area. It is not true water control as the user is simply "directing" water molecules between the stands. The stand is linear, and can only control water the user has planted them in.
>The secondary ability allows the user to, when not controlling a body, create a fake body for themselves out of the many stands. They have minor shapeshifting abilities, and increased strength and speed, however it will only work in water. If the stand has no water, the body dissolves and cannot reform unless hydrated.
>The stand stays hydrated if there is enough water to feed the rest of the body. The bodies can pass water between themselves if the entire body isn't submerged.
>The stand's transforming abilities are pretty weak, as the user will always be different shades of green. It allows for faster movement however. The stand cannot control water in it's body state either without weakening the user.
Power: E
Speed: A
Range: D
Precision : C
Durability: E
Potential: B

Maybe it should be renamed "Haunted Surf" after his original theme? I dunno.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 320x240px
I still say we should keep the tradition and get a protagonist. One of the Urban Rangers, really.

Taffy, Cartman, Squidward and if we go with Rolf climbing out in part 5, then him too. I vote for Taffy, because you know who I am.
>>
>>84100105
>>84101871

Hmm, hard to say. I feel that Squidward could be best for the slot given that his own redemption would lead him to try to lead others to their own. Plus, prison musician.
>>
>>84099353
I agree with you.

Too many people got hung up with the evil Plucky shit.
>>
>>84101871
Now you're pushing this.

Part 6 didn't have much of earlier parts except for the obligatory Jotaro appearance.

Even then, it was strictly his daughter's story.

If anyone is coming back, it should be Varrick in 7.

I vote for Patrick being dead.
>>
>>84102025
This, since one part of the race takes place in the Old Country thats when the characters from part 5 are more likely to reappear.
I vote for Patrick being still stuck on the ground.
>>
>>84101871
I don't think any of those really work, or have anything to add to the story - or, thinking about it, that the story has anything to add to them. Plucky, Taffy and Rolf have completed their arcs, and found their places in the world. Squidward comes closest, but we shouldn't handicap the story for the sake of continuing a pattern.
As I said before, we've got Penny as a major ally. I think that's sufficient; but if not, maybe Tanya? Follow up on how she's coping after Max's death.
>>
>>84102085
Even Donald and Xavier the fucking renegade angel had arcs that ended.
>>
>>84102025
>>84102079
>Varrick appears as a sponsor of the race
>Taffy shows up as a representative of ACME, since Plucky's too busy as its presidnet
>The Old Country leg of the race is formally opened by Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca Warner the Third, and at one point the race goes past a prominent Old Country landmark: Patrick, still wedged head first into the ground
>>
>>84102144

That and the Loonatics cameo.
>>
>>84102085
>>84102140
Yeah, thinking about it, the characterisation this part has been really solid. Everyone got arcs of their own - Plucky, Taffy, Rolf, Squidward, Max, Donald and to a lesser extent Toph, Dexter, and Tanya.
Cartman didn't, but Cartman's a fucking asshole, and him never getting character development is the point.
>>
>>84102169
Shit, how could I forget.
On that note, here's an idea: first everyone thinks Wizard Daffy is LeTerally, since that's the name he goes by; then Nobody's camp realises that it's possible that he's actually the Loonatic, so they start referring to him as Danger Duck.
Around the point of the Loonatics cameo the protagonists realise he can't be LeTerally (since, you know, he's dead), and the villains realise he can't be Danger Duck. So from that point on he's just known as the Wizard.
>>
>>84102249
>So from that point on he's just known as the Wizard.
I believe I have the perfect quote for him:

>"You know, Tolkien onthe thaid 'Do not meddle in the affairth of withards, for they a thublte and quick to anger.', well, there's what I thay to that..."
>And then he pulls out a bloody huge chaingun with the power of the Mask.
>"...fuck thubtle."

I don' think I did very good job with his voice.
>>
>>84102144
That reminds me, did we do any thing like the Morioh landmarks in our Part 4?
>>
should we have The Goon and Frankie in part 7?
>>
File: Angelo_Rock_tourist_card.png (1MB, 796x718px) Image search: [Google]
Angelo_Rock_tourist_card.png
1MB, 796x718px
>>84102144
>Patrick went from the equivalent of Diavolo to the equivalent of Angelo
Yo, Patrick!
>>
>>84102463
Forgot my Stand name suggestion for Frankie. (The Goon doesn't really need a Stand, he can just walk up to a Stand user and punch their skull out through the back of their head.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di60NYGu03Y
Something tells me [Opportunities] would be more of an ability Stand than anything else.
>>
>>84102497
Eugh!
>>
>>84102410
Fuck, no, we didn't. We really should've, huh?
Too late for that, now. It's complete and we don't need to force things in for synergy.
>>
>>84102658
actually the whole landmark thing ended up in part 5, intentionally or not. We have:
-The remains of a 666 floor tower
-A giant demon-shaped crater
-A pit with an abomination on the bottom
-Patrick stuck in the ground
what else?
>>
>>84102751
Do those really count, though? Those are less landmarks left behind from the fights, and more just The UR Destroys Everything They Touch.
>>
>>84102372
Beautiful. That's excellent.
>>
>>84102778
That'd be the
Exploded lava filled shopping mall
Destroyed concert stage
Destroyed sewers
Destroyed studio
>>
>>84092432
>>84093812
>>84098036
>>84097360
>All rise for the honorable Jack Skellington
>Pacha and Yzma are called to the stand to testify on the excessive meddling charges with the creation of the Mask and the Potion
>Various deceased celebrities are called to the stand to present the contracts they signed and how the catches were not stated, even in microscope print, upon time of them signing the contracts (disappearing reappearing ink)
>Porky, Marvin, and Snoopy are all called to the stand to testify on the creation of dangerous supernatural power sources
>Taffy and Cartman are also called to testify and bring up the deal the Red Guy made right before their fight about him being banished if they beat him
>Monstroso interjects at this saying that the deal is only valid if Red Guy loses in a stand battle
>Plucky (or someone) points out that the ghosts were summoned using the power of [Wayward Son] and that a guilty verdict here would be ground to qualify as a victory for Plucky over Red Guy
>Jury leaves, comes back almost instantly, Red Guy is found guilty, goes to clean burning hell

Obviously it gets filed in with all the stuff I'm replying to. Then we're in the aftermath of the courthouse.
>>
>>84102778
Well, you can bet someone would set a souvenir shop next to one of those landmarks
>>
>>84102834
Oh, and I almost forgot, when they get to the copyright violation charge, everyone just looks at the 4th wall.
>>
>>84102902
>everyone just looks at the 4th wall.
that would be...tricky to write, maybe include one of the less enlightened members of the jury asking what everyone else is looking at?
>>
>>84102865
It's Beezy from Jimmy Twoshoes.
>>
>>84102834
Good stuff. I'll probably write up some dialogue for the courtroom scene shortly, but for now I guess we need to work out who's going to talk to who.
>Jerry and Taffy
>Gadget, Rex and Morocco
>Johnny/Hank and Plucky (congratulations from one generation of heroes to another)
>Toph and Dexter with Squidward
>Beetlejuice and Plucky
Anyone else?
>>
>>84102902

Eh, it'd probably be better as just one of those moments where everyone goes quiet upon realizing the inherent irony.
>>
>>84102930
We're kinda-sorta writing this as a high concept for a comic script in the first place. There's several references to panels, detail, etc throughout.
>>
>>84102834
>Plucky (or someone) points out that the ghosts were summoned using the power of [Wayward Son] and that a guilty verdict here would be ground to qualify as a victory for Plucky over Red Guy

>"'scuse me, your honor?"
>Jack: "Oh? What's this?"
>"The Dead Man's Party was summoned here using the power of my Wayward Son. If the Red Guy is deemed guilty by this court, that could be considered to count as a victory for me."
>Jack: "Oh! An excellent point, Mr. Duck!"
>Red Guy, to Monstroso: "Is it even legal for him to butt in like that?"
>Monstroso is flipping furiously through a book of Underworld Law
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>84103103
>Monstroso is flippering furiously through a book of Underworld Law
Whale, someone had to do it.
>>
>>84103103
Taffy or Squidward would probably whisper what the Red Guy said before the fight started into Plucky's ear and that's why he speaks up.
>>
>>84102995

>Johnny/Hank and Plucky (congratulations from one generation of heroes to another)

What about Courage?
>>
>>84103159
Nah, Taffy testifies about it on the stand, which is what gives him the idea.
>>
>>84103196
Courage wasn't really the focus of his own part. Later on everything just became about Lydia with Courage providing support. He's Chuckie if he wasn't a minor character.
>>
>>84103196
Shit, true. That's a good idea.
Oh, and:
>Johnny: "At least you've got better fashion sense than your pappy. His stupid pompadour was terrible." (Immediately begins combing his own hair)
>>
>>84103238
Love it.
>>
>>84102834
>Plucky and the other Rangers watch in awe as the courtroom shoots up into being; the Red Guy is fuming, with ghosts still pinning him down.
>Beetlejuice appears: >>84098036
>He steps back, muttering. "Right, right, lawyer for the defense..." He clicks his teeth and finger guns at the defense's seat, and Monstroso - still in a mankini - appears in a puff of smoke. Red Guy glowers at him.
>Ghosts are pouring in through the doors and windows, filling the seats. Beetlejuice motions to the Urban Rangers to sit down; Plucky ends up directly behind the prosecutor's desk, just as a beautiful middle aged woman - Lydia, all grown up - takes her place behind it.
>Beetlejuice pulls off his head and holds it respectfully in front of him, like you would a hat. "Lookin' good, Lyds!" She smiles.
>Popping his head back on, Beetlejuice shouts out to the court. "All rise for the honorable Judge Skellington!" A huge burst of fire springs up on the judge's seat as mad cackles echo, causing the Urban Rangers to all jump back in shock; out of the fire stands Jack's Pumpkin King outfit, which burns away to reveal the real Jack.
>Everyone sits, apart from the lawyers. "The prosecution is ready, your honor." "The... the defense is ready, your honor." (Red Guy is staring daggers at the back of Monstroso's head.)
>"Wonderful! And how does the defense plead?"
>Red Guy grabs Monstroso by his collar and whispers into his ear. "If I go down, you go down with me. Got it?"
>"Not guilty, your honor."
>Beetlejuice blows a raspberry, while Jack looks to Lydia. "Very well. Then would the prosecution like to call its first witness?"
[Montage begins here.]
Is this too boring? I'm worried that all talk and no fight makes courtroom a dull finale.
>>
OK, so assuming someone else is on the courtroom lines.

After the courthouse disappears and after Donald gets Goofy soul back:
>Plucky is standing in the middle of the ruined city
>Taffy, Cartman, and Squidward are with him (Cartman got healed when he went to testify so he could testify)
>Plucky picks up some of the rubble and says "Time for the heavy lifting."
>We do a little time skip of a day or two

I have stuff written after this, but I don't like the pacing, so I'll put it in another post and let it get picked at.
>>
>>84103729
Huh. I was assuming the story ended with Daffy walking off into the afterlife, followed by the epilogue with Donald in hell and the where-are-they-now sequence.
I'm listenin', though.
>>
>>84103729
>Squidward had been visiting the pit Rolf fell into every night and the rest are shocked when Rolf resurfaces, still alive
>Rex shows up, leaning on Shaggy and Scooby with a busted leg, "The string theory sewing machine is still buried around here. If anyone finds it, this whole mess will start all over again."
>The Warner's cut in this time "We know where it is, we know where it is!" and guide them into some of the rubble
>There's a thick metal box survived the fall, Rolf makes a door in it
>the string theory sewing machine is still popping out jawbreakers having been activated by the fall
>Some of the jawbreakers roll out and onto the cracked surroundings
>Plucky smashes it and all the jawbreakers surrounded it

I just can't figure out how to work this part, I just don't like what I have here. I want to have Rolf come back in the ending, and have Plucky destroy the strong theory sewing machine, but the pacing just feels all wrong.
>>
Maybe

>Cut to a couple days later
>Plucky is sitting in a makeshift office surrounded by construction taking place
>Rex has come to see him "The string theory sewing machine is still buried around here. If anyone finds it, this whole mess will start all over again."
>The Warners come in saying they found something
>Cut to the metal box that's a little split open with jawbreakers flowing out of it in the cracks

>>84103639
And I think this is good.
>>
>>84097360

>-I'd like to have some LHC members here, but I don't know what they could contribute.

If the Eds killed Hector con Carne, he could spill the connection between the club and the jawbreaker dealing that spawned more Stand users. Kevin maybe, too.
>>
>>84103791
Do a lot of little time skips, maybe? Have 'em accompanied by narration, so it's half montage, half regular story.
>Plucky and the Urban Rangers began cleanup work on the city, with the help of their surviving allies, and later the Strickland Foundation and the Red Cross. (Panels with Taffy using cheese to move rubble, Squidward playing his clarinet in a Red Cross medical center to heal the injured.)
>With the threat to the world gone, Cartman left immediately, returning home to South Park. On the way back, he lost his Stand to a wandering trickster. He remains an asshole to this day. >>84093867
>Squidward continued to visit the hell pit into which Rolf fell, playing his clarinet in memory of the fallen. (Show Squidward playing his clarinet next to the hell pit, with building work in the background and most of the rubble cleared, to show that time has passed. He stops playing, and sadly comments that he can hear their voices sometimes.)
>(Then he looks up. In the distance he can distinctly hear a string of furious, unusual epithets. As he looks around for the source, Rolf pulls himself out of the pit: shirtless, bearded, and wearing the Avatar's cables and one of its telephones as a cloak/trophy. He's using its fingers as climbing spikes.)
>(Rolf clubs Squidward over the head.) "DID YOU NOT HEAR ROLF'S CRIES FOR ASSISTANCE, SQUID MAN?"
>Max Goof was buried in his family's grave, next to his mother. His father remains missing, presumed dead. >>84098056
>Tanya Mouskewitz vanished, and has not been seen since the fall of the WB tower.
>The Warner Siblings were instated as the royalty of the Old Country by unanimous parliamentary decree, and moved into the old palace. (It's just a bigger, fancier WB water tower)
>>
>>84104170
>In the aftermath of the tower's collapse, documents were found that indisputably named Plucky Duck the successor as the owner of the Warner Brothers organisation. Taking the reins of the company, he pledged to use the resources it possessed to rejuvenate the Old Country and make life better for its residents.
>Plucky named Taffy his vice president, and the company was renamed from Warner Brothers - a name that now symbolised corruption, incompetence and danger - to ACME Industries.
>Cue something like >>84104007
>Plucky destroys the box, and
>"Ah, Rolf is glad that the evil of these magic jujubes is at last banished from his country. Now, perhaps, the country will at last be at peace."
>They all walk away. Nobody notices, screwed up on the floor, a piece of paper labelled "map of Jawbreaker caches"...
A while back there was a writeup of a next part preview featuring Dredd and the Warden.
>>
>>84103791

>The surviving Urban Rangers as well as Fifi have camped out at the edge of the hell pit, hoping to see their leader finally climb back out
>There's a sound from behind them and they turn to see a police van, the Interpol members and the Warners filling out from it, Rex and Morocco looking a bit worse for wear
>Shag and Scoob root around in the trunk for a bit before yanking out a quite damaged machine, fragments of an all too familiar candy leaking from it
>Rex: When we went through the wreckage of the tower, we found the source of the Jawbreakers.
>Yakko: And we kinda figured, given the hell you guys went through because of this thing-
>Dot: You should have the honor of cracking it open like a pinata!
>Wakko: It just seems fair, you know?
>Plucky takes the machine off of their hands and places it just before their campfire, the damaged shards of continuous production glistening in the night. The memories of his life, the Looniversity, his escape, and the friends he'd made and lost fill him to his core and with a swing of Fortunate Son's arm, the device is pulverized, its last product a cloud of shimmering dust.
>Plucky: Rolf, if you can hear this, we did it, man. We finally fucking did it.
>Rolf, distant: Rolf would love to join in the merrymaking if not for this blasted demon navel!
>The UR and Interpol rush over to the hole, Morocco using his Stand to pick up a battle scarred and weary Rolf, gently dropping him to the ground before he's mobbed by his teammates and crush.
>>
Okay, so, I'd suggest we do this: >>84104170 >>84104239
And then merge the basic structure of >>84104007 with the dialog and Plucky flashback of >>84104316. Yeah? No?
>>
Wait, did Hades have a Stand? I could have sworn he had an actual fight of his own.
>>
>>84104521

He did, but we never really intended on him being a fight. He's just the new management of Hell.
>>
Ah, wait a minute. ACME was referenced in part 1, wasn't it?
>>
>>84104239
here it is: https://cuckchan.org/co/thread/83508692/#q83649173
>>
>>84103639
>Cue montage
>Pacha: "...I mean, he didn't look like THAT, when he came to us; it was more like a, you know, demon llama. But he gave us this green wooden mask, said it would grant us great power. But then he persuaded Lady Yzma to give it over to the humans, some kinda deal, and, well, we all know how THAT turned out..."
>Yzma: "He swindled me, you know! The Red Llama promised me that if I gave the Mask over to the humans, he'd grant me eternal life, but APPARENTLY eternal YOUTH wasn't included in the package! And then, when he gave me the clues on how to brew the ultimate potion, I discovered the secret of true longevity... but of course, that deal stopped the process from working on ME!"
>"The potion? Yes, yes, the potion. It was supposed to make me young again, you know - ascension to Perfect Frame, the ultimate lifeform. And it would have worked if that fool of a herder hadn't woken up our buffoon of an Emperor before I was ready!"
>"Well, obviously, once he drank that potion, he was ready to blot out the sun and take on the world. I would have done the same, of course. If it wasn't for his weakness for pose-offs, he would have been unstoppable; Chaos and darkness would have ruled the Earth for centuries.
>Monstroso is flipping frantically through his case notes while Red Guy prods him in the ass with his trident.
>>84104638
I don't think there was too much of a reference, right? Just Wile E Coyote's gear? We could expunge it. Hell, switch it from ACME to WB - that's foreshadowing, right there.
>>
>>84104797
Or maybe ACME was the name of the company before the Warner's and Plucky changed the name back to one that people recognized and trusted.
>>
>>84104855

>With my first act as president, CEO, and head honcho of the corporation, I'll tear down the name of the WB. It's too stained to stay over this country and it's people.
>Then what'll you call it, Mister Duck?
>ACME. It's a name that always inspired confidence, safety and stability here. I've even got plans to start rebuilding the destroyed city, get rid of all of that urban clutter and get back to our roots. Thinking of calling it Acme Acres.
>>
File: literally just right.png (29KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
literally just right.png
29KB, 557x605px
>>84105002
Spot-on, anon.
>>
>>84104797
>Boo Berry: "Yeah, me and the guys were always getting dragged into that Mask business. Something magnetic about it - whenever some sucker stuck it on his face we'd go crawling back to do his bidding. They were always nuts, though - body count from the wearers of that thing musta been in the thousands. Millions, maybe. Some powerful Melody, that thing had..."
>Ami: "We were pushed into signing, said they'd make us rich and famous, nothing about signing our lives away -"
>Yumi: "And this fine print definitely wasn't on the contract when I signed; must be some kind of disappearing and reappearing ink -"
>Jan: "I've been around longer than most on the WB's contracts, and they must've gone through hundreds a year at the studios. Just kids, most of them, desperate for a little fame. It made me sick, but I didn't have any control over what was going on..."
>Red Guy is chomping on his trident in anger, bending it out of shape. Monstroso's lying face-down on the desk, face buried in his book.
>>
>>84103761
It should end with the sunset thing.

Then the where are they now.

Then the "here comes the hard part"
>>
>>84105381

>Then the where are they now.

I don't know, but the Plucky's bit should show him in the WB office and announcing he is in the mood for some mango juice, only to be bludgeoned by a mast all of sudden.

Just to make a reference to that classic gag from his own series, you know.
>>
>>84104797
I thought the mask was used by the pillarmen to harvest cels from humans.
Red guy should call some of his previous employees as witnesses in an attempt to save him, but it gets worse:
-Blackheart, who was used as a power source in Human resources
-The Captain, his corpse was held hostage for centuries and was used as the host of Azazel
-The fry cook He ate a couple of minutes ago, who can't stop talking about how delicious he has become
etc.
>>
>>84105432

>"Think I'll have some mango juice. All of this corporate talk's got me thirsty."
>There are couple of small crumbling sounds heard before a piece of the office's decorative ceiling molding breaks free and smashes him into the floor
>"Memo to me: use better materials..."
>>
>>84105497

-Gideon Graves, who is very likely to be pissed after he was double-crossed by Bill Cipher
-Principal Goodvibes, who has nothing to lose after the Looniversity was destroyed
-Possibly Ms. Bitters to point out the whole stupidity of Red Guy's scheme, unless she is gone for good and will only return in Part 7 as her Nightmare version as it was suggested in a previous idea.
>>
>>84105282
>Marvin: "They used us as test subjects for all their crazy R&D projects. It was torturous, practically slavery... we couldn't escape until Daffy first managed to summon his Stand. He used it to get us out of there, to seek a better life."
>Plucky starts at the mention of his father, and its resonance with his own origins.
>Porky: "Those juh-juh-juh-juh-jawbreakers were what did it. It was huh-huh-huh-huh-horrible... the worst puh-puh-puh-puh-pain I'd ever felt. But when it passed, I had my Scatman's World... not thuh-thuh-thuh-thuh-that I knew it then, of course. But they were tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-testing everything on us - weird beams, ancient devices, strange puh-puh-puh-puh-potions. If it wasn't for Daffy, I would've duh-duh-duh-duh-died in there."
> Plucky leans forward, looking thoughtful.
>Snoopy: "..."
>"..."
>"..."
>Lydia: "No further questions, your honor."
>Plucky slumps back, annoyed.
>>
>>84105497
Nah.

It was an early attempt by Yzma to get the potion's effects. Didn't work well on Pillarmen but did cool things to humans.

That's why Red Guy wanted to see its effects and did the deal with her.

I do think the potion should have been made with minimal effort from him
>>
>>84105559
>The montage gets faster.
>Wernstrom: "Yes, we were developing weapons and power sources for the WB... and no matter what anyone tells you, my work was always better than that hack Farnsworth's!"
>Kevin: "I never spoke to any demons, but my supplier had me traveling to find dorks to sell these things to..."
>Hector: "Sergeant Pepper was never quite the same after he started talking to that candy supplier, hmm? He started pushing the club in a much darker direction, and was far more willing to kiol to maintain his lifestyle."
>Shaggy: "...Millions of these jawbreakers all over the world, man... the things we saw they caused meant Scoob and I didn't sleep for weeks..."
>Mandark: "...They hired me a lot after that, and the more I found out about them, the deeper it seems to go. Seems like there isn't a major event in the last century that wasn't manipulated by the Warner Brothers."
>As he leaves the witness stand, Mandark laughs. "I was right, wasn't I, Dexter? A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
>>
>>84105550
Bitters should be left out, we'll get back to her as a corpse part guardian later.
>>
>>84105947
She's not a corpse guard, is she? She's supposed to be Yeshimiyek. I thought Rolf freed her after defeating her?
>>
>>84105986
She is an avatar of an old god, Patrick smashed the thing her soul was linked to, but it failed to kill her and she went down with the Looniversity where she became Nightmare Bitters and guards the corpse part.

I have plans for it when we get to part 7.
>>
>>84105839
I think you mean
>the things we saw, me and Scoob didn't sleep for weeks...
>>
>>84106099
When is Scooby supposed to betray Shaggy again?

I thought an older version of Scooby was supposed to show up in part 8, heavily addled by Sooby Snack drugs made by Scrappy's Night Bird Flying/Manic Depression-esque stand, which he was using to control him and make him join up with Ethan's group.
>>
>>84105699
I imagined he just gave her the push she needed to take her research in the right direction.
>>84105839
>Red Guy grabs Monstroso with his feet. "Do something, or I'll have to thrown into a communist utopia with no need for a legal system!"
>Monstroso ruffles a sheet of paper, and asks to call defense witnesses.
>Red Guy: "Who are you calling up?"
>Monstroso: "Don't worry. I got plenty of prominent WB agents to testify for you."
>>84105497
>Blackheart: "Yeah, I worked for the WB, if by "worked" you mean "was a living power source for Human Resources. I've been to Hell, but that place was HELL."
>The captain: "For centuries my soul's been stuck in my own corpse, forced to watch as the demon riding it ruined the lives of millions."
>Fry cook: "I AM BECOME SNACK, DESTROYER OF GUTS!"
>A badly mangled Gideon: "My soul was eaten by the demon meant to be my backup. That wasn't in the terms of the contract."
>Goodvibes: "They destroyed my school and left us all to die!"
>Red Guy is slamming his head on the desk; Monstroso has his head in his hands.
Now we get to the crux. Toph, Dexter, and Taffy, and I guess Cartman if we need more space.
Sadly, it's 1am where I am. If you guys want to polish up the epilogue and write some dialogue for the post-trial conversations, I'll finish it off in the morning; and then, barring doc polish, we'll be done.
Oh, and make pic related the next OP image, if you get that far. (DORARARARA edition?)
>>84106099
Yeah, thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_010547.jpg (186KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_010547.jpg
186KB, 600x783px
>>84106302
Fuck.
>>
>>84106331

No no, thank you for reminding me to finish that idea for Swiper's Stand.
>>
File: image.png (2KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2KB, 512x480px
If we don't I propose this one:
>>84071104
Because you can't double post images.
>>
>>84106457
But we should have a Part 6 image to mark our first Part 6 thread.
Also, I'm afraid that nobody 's going to be attracted into the thread by "1000 hours in MS Paint edition".
>>
>>84106562

>all of the Stone Ocean/cartoon crossover pics are pone

Damn it
>>
>Hades sits on his new throne, enjoying the view
>Dwayne from Ugly Americans brings him his coffee and pesters him if there's anything else he needs
>>
>>84106196
I think you are confusing part 8 with the time traveling AU side story.

>>84106682
There is that one of the drawthread waifu wars, but I'm pretty sure we're trying to move away from that.
>>
File: WAIFU WARS.png (3MB, 3396x2368px) Image search: [Google]
WAIFU WARS.png
3MB, 3396x2368px
>>84106925
This one?
>>
File: co 1458190764180.png (2MB, 1589x1889px) Image search: [Google]
co 1458190764180.png
2MB, 1589x1889px
>>84107170
Yeah, that's one of them. I wouldn't recommend it though because spergs.

Same problems probably apply to this one.
>>
>>84104387
I'm working on blending them all together on the doc.

One thing that's proving difficult is where to put Danger Duck waking up at.
>>
>>84107788
It's proving tricky, but I figure the ending will be like

>Rolf turns to see the sewing machine destroyed
>"Ah, Rolf is glad that the evil of these magic jujubes is at last banished from his country. Now, perhaps, the country will at last be at peace."

>We cut away to a piece of paper fluttering in the wind
>It’s a map labeled “Jawbreaker caches” which a tanned hand catches

Then the epilogue?
>>
File: time paradox.jpg (25KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
time paradox.jpg
25KB, 350x262px
>>84107788
>>84107834
Maybe it's the same scene: the Loonatics are in some sort of shelter/hospice when Danger Duck awakes and Dora is in the same building, being busy with the map.
As a side note, there is an actual older version of Dora.
>>
>>84107834
Or maybe
>we see the fluttering piece of paper fly over some desolate place in the old country
>a caravan is traveling across it with the Loonatics at the reins
>Danger Duck opens his eyes, which are glowing

Then Dora catches the map.
>>
>>84107982
>>84107966
>>84107834

Dora isn't a drug lord who is in charge of a drug cartel.

She was a runner. A mule. She just so happened to be carrying Jawbreakers when she got caught. We imply further action was taken by Strickland after she gets caught. This is when we think that they're the good guys again this time.

When the higher ups from the cartel get shoved into Pure Imagination and the Strickland employees flat out say they're never coming back, that's when Dora sees something is up, and decides to bust out.
>>
>>84108188
The notes have been that Dora finds the map to the jawbreakers at the end of part 5 since we started.

She was a runner, yes, but she was a runner who found the product that they are running. She found the caches for whoever she was working for (which should be a plot point in part 6).
>>
>>84107834

>Outskirts of the Old Country
>A relief center has been set up to aid the victims of the city's demonic outbreak and subsequent destruction and the Loonatics are volunteering out of a sense of grandfathered guilt over their creators' works and genuine concern
>Lexi and Rev are keeping the supplies and medications moving, Slam's using his pressure to close wounds and remove debris, Ace is spreading kinetics to keep hearts and lungs moving, and Tech is overseeing some of the more dicey surgeries. Danger's been placed in the Coma Ward.
>After Tech catches a break, he's approached by a girl who seems to be trying a bit too hard to seem inconspicuous
>Turns out she's looking for some oddly remote section of the country

>Tech: ...And from there you just keep following the river. It'll take you a couple of days by foot, so you'd probably be better off just trying to hitch a ride.
>???: It's all right. I've had to walk further before. Thanks for your help, coyote.
>Tech: Uhm, sure but...what's got you so set on those boondocks? That town's been deserted for years.
>???: You could call it an 「oportunidad.」

>Shortly after her departure, Danger Duck's body begins to emanate a large amount of Stand power as his eyes open for the first time in months, glowing with a low energy
>The girl can be seen taking another look at the map she found before tucking it into her backpack, adjusting her cap, and walking on towards the horizon, footsteps lingering in the soft soil.
>>
>>84108627
That works.

I guess the epilogue will be dedicated to that Warden bit then.

So once >>84106302 is rested and finishes up the courthouse stuff, we'll be pretty much done with part 5.

Let's use the rest of this thread to make sure there's nothing else in part 5 we still need to work on.
>>
>>84108188
>>84108262
Was she actually part of a smuggling ring, or just a freelancer? The idea of Jawbreaker reserves made by the WB as a failsafe sounds a bit like the vaults in borderlands, and people hunting down these caches is some good worldbuilding.
>>
>>84109027
I think she should have a boss. She found one of the caches for her organization and helped traffic them. Then maybe when she was about to get out of the game (got enough money, was convinced to do one last run) her boss set her up as a fall guy to throw off Strickland.
>>
>>84109068
I'd rather have her willingly stay in the game, just to see where it takes her. She IS an explorer, after all, it seems like it would be easy to set her up as a fall guy by just implying that things go deeper than they seem. Come to think of it, that could be what sparks her investigating Superjail enough to become a thorn in the Warden's side. She's too curious to leave well enough alone.
>>
>>84109812
OK, but I still think her boss should've set her up.

I really can't plan much for Dora's character arc right now since I don't know how bad a person we're depicting her as.

>>84107966
We should use older Dora for part 6 and younger Dora for part 5 epilogue.
>>
>>84049882
taffy? wasn't this little shit's names nibbles or something?
>>
>>84110131
His name is Tuffy or Nibbles.

But we've been fucking it up the whole part and said "screw it" when we realized it since we were already so far in.
>>
>>84110185
Well, it's an easy fix, just change the a in his name to a u. If we're going this deep into autism might as well do it right.
>>
>>84110185
. . .

Remember when Tom spanked him, and that gave Jerry the super steroids effect and overpower Tom like a 12 year old school girl?

Man that was a piece of SHIT!!
>>
>>84110335
And go through the entire fucking doc to do it? There's 60+ pages.

I agree it's stupid, but it's also dumb.
>>
>>84110365
There's a "replace all words" feature, yanno.
>>
>>84110335
We'll get to it eventually.

So anyway, can anyone spot anything else in part 5 we still need to work on? I'd like to have part 5 "done" before next thread.
>>
>>84110701
Right now I haven't found anything yet, some Stand users are missing in the list (like Ami, Yumi, and the janitor of the Looniversity).
>>
>>84111526
For part 6 I think we need to cut down on the sheer volume of stand users we've been stuffing into each part so far. A lot of them don't even get showcased when they appear.

>>84104676
Noted, added.
>>
>>84112183
That amount of Stands in part 5 was because of the number of team battles in this part and the whole teamwork theme, the next parts are more likely to have fewer group fights and, therefore, less Stands in total.
>>
File: image.jpg (680KB, 1730x2463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
680KB, 1730x2463px
There's been a lack of drawfaggotry recently and there's no art of Daffy's Act 1 besides the sprite, so here's some art. Need to contribute more, these threads are fun.
>>
>>84112302
It just feels like we're getting more and more with each part is what I'm saying.

While there's been justification in the story for it, with part 6 they should be fewer.

>>84112335
Nice.
>>
>>84112407
The original outline of part 6 (before changing the whole prison gangs thing) had fewer fights than this part. So now we need to keep the number of enemy Stand users low, instead of giving a Stand to even the smallest mook.

>>84112335
top notch, anon.
>>
File: cn this.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cn this.png
48KB, 500x500px
>/co/co/ threads gets shit drawfags and page 10 bumps over a week
>channel-tan threads get good drawfags and hits bump limit in less than a few hours
Shows which is of them is the more popular one in this board.
>>
File: 1465783154333.png (169KB, 1666x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1465783154333.png
169KB, 1666x2000px
>>84112724
Waifus will always have more attention no matter what
Btw, that lore they're creating in the -tan threads looks really interesting, can't wait to see more
Thanks for the bump, have a CN-tan
>>
>>84112724
Why can't we just get along? We're both /co/ related OC, shouldn't we be encouraging each other?
>>
I think maybe, aside from some touch ups, >>84106302 might be all that's left for part 5 now.

Well hopefully the thread will still be here for him to finish up in it.
>>
>>84113015
Well, finished reading the whole thing: besides typos and some missing Stands at the beginning, there are some lines that say in parenthesis that they could be improved. After that, only embellishment as usual.
>>
>>84113015
I'm baaaaack. I'll get on that stuff.
I'd appreciate if anyone could contribute to the post-courtroom conversations, but obviously that's going to be the hard part, so...
>>84113438
Neato. Any parts in particular that you think could do with polish?
>>
>>84113594
Nothing in particular, the earlier fights until the heylin and Facilier seems less developed compared to the latter parts
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 130x148px
>>84110701

Wait wait, hold on. I know that you think it is a grammar mistake, but it isn't. Well, at least in Russia, where it is spelled Taффи (Taffy). Sorry for any confusion. Besides, Tuffy (Nibbles) is in /co/rge /co/star roster of characters. (If we even get there)
>>
>>84112724
>>84112807
Every fucking thread. At least our autism is self contained
>>
>>84112807
Yes we can, but remember my dear anon, not everybody is you or me, and there's people that will hate you no matter what.
>>
>>84114992
I'm kinda confused right now
I'm not that guy, I was just trying to respond calmly because he seemed to be baiting and was waiting for someone to respond with "fuck u" or something
I honestly like both threads, tho I'm merely just a lurker
Anyways, I believe in you /co/
>>
>>84114992
>and there's people that will hate you no matter what.
All the world will be your enemy, oh prince with a thousand enemies, and if they catch you, they will kill you, but first they must catch you!
>>
this one joke turned into an actual thing?

holy shit the autism
>>
>>84115037
Don't worry /co/mrade, what I mean is that we can work together, there is no need of pointless wars. we are all /co/ after all.

>>84115047
Exactly my dear friend. That's why I never sleep.
>>
Really hard to believe how quick Part 5 came and went after how the much meandering there was in Part 4 development.
>>
>>84115691
Yeah, but part 4 got a lot more work done on it while people were still doing part 3. 5 was done all in one block, pretty much, which has probably contributed to all the fatigue.
>>
>>84115766

True. Given that we've got a fair bit of pure restructuring on our hands for part 6, it'll hopefully bring some new blood in.
>>
>>84115075

Did you miss the name of the part?
>>
>>84112407
While the large amount of fights led to Part 5 having a lot of cool Stands and moments, but it doesn't feel like the characters have a lot of breathing room between fights much like Vento Aureo.
For the rest of the Parts we should try to focus on getting a strong story structure before deciding which character suggestions to us. Especially Part 7, which I'm hoping will have a strong character development.
>>
>>84116972
Yeah, I don't think it hobbled the story much here, if only because it mirrors the action of JoJo part 5 well. And, like, most of our cast got more character development than half the cast of part 3, so that's a plus.
I think one of the biggest things we need to do in future is make sure that every character has a reason to be fought; the act of fighting them has to progress the plot in some way. We don't want many - or any, even - "obstacle in the way" fights, like a lot of part 5 ones ended up being.
>>
>>84116972
>>84117119
I'm really hoping we can make Part 7 "a story with Stand fights" rather then "a story of Stand fights".
>>
>>84117119
>>84116972

These seem like fair ideas.

If fights happen, they should happen organically. Although first we'll have to see how Part will progress

>>84117758
We're gonna have quite the story in 7.

Goofy's story is pretty good. And he's supposed to be a side character at best.

As long as we can abstain from having Doom Patrol only protagonists, and instead thrust charaters from other stories into those same roles, then I think we can make something great.
>>
>>84113831
It's funny since that's where I pretty much took over writing part 5.

I'm hoping I won't have to do as much in part 6.

>>84113594
Once you get the proceedings sorted, I guess that'll be it.
>>
>>84117960
I'll back you up amigo.

The Jan/Max chapter, Xavier's sacrifice, and a few other things I wrote were well received. So I'll continue to add in chapters too man.

A great part in Part 4 was that nearly everyone added in a chapter at some point. I added in some additions to the Gadget vs Fred fight, as I thought it was too short, for example
>>
>>84106302
>Toph steps up to the witness stand. Plucky realizes that this is the first time he's seen her since he was attacked by Wuya; Squidward can't meet her eyes.
>Toph is asked about the Red Guy's leadership of the WB.
>"Seems like he was behind everything from the start. I didn't see it at first - well, okay, I didn't see it at any point - but that weird angel guy clued me in. He must've been behind the president, the guy who had my dad killed."
>"And I guess he had me killed, too. Funny how things work out, huh?" She glares at the Red Guy, who makes an exaggerated yawning motion.
>"Everything that happened in the Old Country, everyone who died, all these layers of conspiracy... in the end, they all go back to him."
>>84117960
So... you're saying that the quality improves when we let you write everything?
Iiiiiiinteresting.
>>
File: Gadget-Hackwrench-russian-cult.jpg (44KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Gadget-Hackwrench-russian-cult.jpg
44KB, 550x413px
>>84114150
>Taffyfag is a russkie
Your obsession with this character almost matches that of your brethren with Gadget Hackwrench.
>>
>>84118276
How does she glare at Red Guy?

And I wouldn't say the quality improved when I took the initiative, the pace was just sped up. The project was stalled at the end of part 4 and looked like it wasn't going to get into gear anytime soon at the start of part 5, so I started taking shots at it and then kept firing until we are where we are now.
>>
>>84118532
>How does she glare at Red Guy?
Oh, fuck, you're right. Okay, she glares several feet to the left of Red Guy instead.
>>
>>84118276
>>84117960

It was that, and also the fact that no one. And I mean NO ONE, wanted to write the gang fights.

They were fun to have, and the guys who suggested them had fun doing so. But actually writing those was what took us the longest in this chapter.

I myself didnt even touch that stuff. Convincing you guys to go the demon angle required steps to be taken way back in Part 4. Before that, the entire part was going to be gangs and mafiosos.

The business angle didn't even catch on until we got the demons.

>>84118325
I know a girl who looks just like third from the left.

Only she's got fukken 'uge boobs and doesn't believe in leaving stuff to the imagination.

Also, Taffy-fag's either going to leave the project after this part or push Taffy again. I say this because he didn't even write fights for the guy.
>>
>>84118911
Yeah, gang fights are hard as fuck. There's a reason I mostly wrote other bits.
For the other parts, we're definitely going to need to stick to either solo fights, or guys designed to work together.
>>
>>84118911
>Also, Taffy-fag's either going to leave the project after this part or push Taffy again. I say this because he didn't even write fights for the guy.
Hey, that's not fair. He's done a decent bit, as much as anyone else.
But nobody was writing fights for this part except for Gang Fight Guy. We're eternally in your debt, by the way.
>>
The next OP should be a little more inviting to catalog browsers.
>>
File: Vicky with an axe.png (301KB, 900x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Vicky with an axe.png
301KB, 900x1142px
And so this thread has been hacked to death BY ME! VICKY! MUAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>84118911
>>84118989
I think it might be easier to list all the parts in part 5 I didn't write.

But anyway, I'm hoping more people will be involved with part 6's writing. I have a bunch of ideas for the part, but I'll save it for next thread since we're past bump limit here.

>>84118617
And why would Squidward's eyes be able to meet her's since she'd be staring off into space.
>>
Bah, fuck it. I'm struggling to get the wording of the dialogue for the courtroom and aftermath right, so y'all just go on ahead and start planning out part 6, alright?
>>84119456
>>
>>84119479
Page 5, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>84119523
6 now. :^)
>>
>>84118989
Taffy-guy is cool in my book though.

I really liked his intro to the part, even back when he was Master of Chaos.
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.