[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Pick your poison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1453003799739.jpg (146KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
1453003799739.jpg
146KB, 273x429px
Who would you pick between Kate Leth and Bendis to write your favorite character?
>>
>>84014729
Kate Leth at least has some redeeming features. Bendis has none.
>>
>>84014729
Bendis already wrote Daredevil, and it's widely considered a decent, if not good, run.

But, holy shit, Lethdevil would be complete ass. She wouldn't know the first thing about handling that book.
>>
Hmm, do I take the experienced writer who, while he's probably had more misses than hits, has contributed some great comics every now and then over the course of his career,

OR

Do I take the insufferable webcomic queen bee who has literally never written anything worth the paper it's printed on in her entire life?

GEE WHIZ, DECISIONS.
>>
I can only imagine how Leth would disembowel a white straight man like Carnage. I'll take the endlessly repeated sentiment.

>I'm going to kill you and enjoy it
>You're going to kill me?
>Yes I'm going to kill you
>Like kill me kill me?
>Yes
>Oh
>>
Black Bolt is immune to Bendis speak and he already wrote him in New avengers Illuminati. At worse Bendis has made him look extremely incompetent.
>>
Anything that Leth does is retconable. If it's not good, it'll go away real quick.

Bendis ruins characters for, what, a decade minimum.
>>
I don't read comics for the characters.

Problem Averted
>>
File: 1446059610312.jpg (1MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1446059610312.jpg
1MB, 1987x3056px
>>84014729
Bendis wouldn't be able to fuck with Hellboy that much would? Its not like Hellboy talk so much there wouldn't be Bendispeak.

But only for an arc at most. He can't fuck so much can he?

Kate wouldn't be able to writte Hellboy, but what you think?
>>
>>84014990
>Kate Leth at least has some redeeming features.

Name one.
>>
>>84016144
Me too.

But you probably still have a favorite character.
>>
>>84016167

Bendis is not that bad, his ultimate Spiderman run was pretty good and had a really good Peter Parker dead.

His Miles comics were decent, at least I could give him that he was trying to do shit with Miles compared with tame and boring characters like Ms Marvel and Gwenpool.

Lets face it, the books are only well liked because they are simple and ''cute'' which is fine but they are not really telling great stories nor attempting to
>>
>>84014729
All my favourites are male. So Bendy.
>>
>>84014729
My favorite is Daredevil, so Bendis is in fact my nigga.
>>
>>84016180
Those patriarchy crushing thighs.
>>
Well, bendis fumbled rightclops at the end. Leth would constantly remind us he's a horrible man because he had an affair behind his wifes back
>>
>>84016473
Nah, she loves older men who cheat on their wives, especially when it's with her and they're dying from cancer.
>>
Leth. That way it could just flop and be forgotten and no normie will ever get tricked into thinking it was good like what happens to Bendis' output.
>>
>>84017332
Which character?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.