/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 40

File: WON94[1].jpg (858KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON94[1].jpg
858KB, 950x1229px
>I think Allison's going a little further than most people to get some self-realization here

>Truth

>(The final part of Aesma and the Red Eyed King will be up shortly)

Aw shit, Ally's starting to embrace her destiny
>>
i love this comic so much- I've been waiting for this turning point for months.
>>
File: glorious.jpg (32KB, 187x303px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
32KB, 187x303px
>>83972278
Shit son, this is everything I wanted. Not Allison the girl who wishes to escape her past, but Allison the girl who will face the future.
>>
>>83972278

Al-Yis-Un has embraced her mighty and terrible fate.

LET THE DEATH BEGIN.
>>
I have a feeling Mottom isn't going to take that slap well.
>>
Let the parade of carnage commence, the tree of youth has drank its last drop of blood for now it shall burn like the unbounded form of a demon's black flame.
>>
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE HINDUS?
>>
>>83972278
Aly's gon' fuck some shit up
>>
I bet Allison is gonna flame that tree and run, leaving Mottom to suffer in her rotting shell.

Couldn't happen to a nicer evil queen.
>>
>>83972463
I bet her addition to those fruits of youth is what cased her to age into such a shriveled form since the other key holders don't look like they've aged much at all.
>>
oh damn and you have the bounty hunters or whatever crashing the party and juggernaut star and white chain racing to find allison too- i forsee a freaking amazing huge melee and i am hype as hell to see it
>>
File: guts!allison.jpg (41KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
guts!allison.jpg
41KB, 300x349px
Who here is hype for Punished Allison?
>>
>>83972533
No, I like my magical girls silly and in dresses.
>>
>>83972533
hell yes i am hype for allison the badass
>>
File: cN4lSGU.png (442KB, 1676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cN4lSGU.png
442KB, 1676x1200px
>yfw bitch gets bitched for being a bitch
>>
>>83972533

SO HYPE.

My only sadness is the comic is almost a third done already.
>>
>>83972583
I seem to recall Abbadon saying at one point that he expected KSBD to last several years, but where exactly has he said it's almost a third done? The Patreon hangouts? An old post in the blog or the main site?
>>
>>83972533
Seems kinda edgy
>>
>>83972533
I want to see punished Allison go back and see her college girl roommates. I love that sort of shit.
>>
>>83972278
>you are evil for slaughtering all of these people!
>commences the slaughter of people
>>
File: Allison_Faces_Her_Destiny.png (922KB, 702x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Allison_Faces_Her_Destiny.png
922KB, 702x1227px
This moment. Her face. That soul-touching realization.

So expressive.
>>
>>83972780
I'm guessing she's just going to tear down the tree, then, and leave the maidens as-is.
>>
File: GIFF.gif (511KB, 352x232px) Image search: [Google]
GIFF.gif
511KB, 352x232px
>>83972278
HELL
FUCKING
YES
>>
>>83972278
aww, I guess this is the end of cute loli queen.
>>
>>83972780
I expect her to assert authority or something and make them stop pouring blood into the tree, not start killing people.

But were definitely going to get a "Alison blows the fuck out of something with forehead keypowers and then has killers guilt" arc
>>
>>83972692
>where exactly has he said it's almost a third done?

Patreon QnA a couple days ago.

Why aren't you supporting based Abaddon? It's only a dollar a month, you sayin' you can't afford 3 and a half cents per day?
>>
>>83972852
I doubt she'll die yet.
>>
I still don't get why she didn't just burn the tree
>>
>>83972899
Who?
>>
>>83972963
Mottom. The whole point of killing him was to stop the sacrifices. Why continue when the tree sprouts?
>>
>>83972419
of course not shes going to snap back into being she qeen mother and try and kill allison.
allison was either going to be her replacement or nothing
>>
>>83973006
The immortality fruit.
>>
>>83973006
she needs the fruit to stay young apparently (even though the other demiurges found different ways to be actually immortal)
>>
>>83973025
How did she even know it would grow fruit from sacrifices? How did she initiate the process at all?
>>
>>83973049
"Let's see what'll happen."
>>
File: yes_ghostrider.jpg (88KB, 912x317px) Image search: [Google]
yes_ghostrider.jpg
88KB, 912x317px
>>83972278

Come on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok295z8vU3Q
>>
>>83973006
>>>83972963
>Mottom. The whole point of killing him was to stop the sacrifices. Why continue when the tree sprouts?

I don't think you have an accurate grasp on Mottom's character at all, anon.

Mottom killed her husband because he was torturing and murdering his mistresses, and she realized it was only a matter of time before it was her.

After she took his power, she probably realized she was in waaaaaaay over her head trying to run his kingdom, so she panicked and started lashing out with Epic Cosmic Power to keep the peasants in line.

Her Court was made of sterner stuff, and she turned to conquest, rapine, and bribery to keep them happy.

When her hubby sprouted, she probably was looking pretty old, and when she realized what the fruits would do, she jumped on the idea.

She's not a good person. She's kind of pathetically understandable, but I have little to no sympathy for her.
>>
>>83972807
i like the silent realization.
how easily she could fall into the same trap, and how she still has the wherewithal to change
>>
>>83973097
in short she was no better than her husband before her
she just replaced lust with vanity
>>
File: TyrionConfused.jpg (16KB, 248x255px) Image search: [Google]
TyrionConfused.jpg
16KB, 248x255px
>>83973076
>hate husband
>hate sacrifices
>kill husband, stop sacrifices
>husband becomes tree, asks for more sacrifices
>"Ok yeah I'll go along with this"
>>
>>83973049
Yeah, you gotta wonder how she figured that shit out. Did she have some instinct for it from her key? Was she so terrified from Hastet that even after death she'd give him wives, and then he sprouted? Or did he sprout fruits very quickly?

I doubt her reasoning was Science, that seems more like Jadis' thing. So it was likely mindless fear and desperation. Maybe subconsciously she thought, "I'll never actually be rid of him", and just gave up. Who knows.

All in all, though, I really love what Abbadon's done with her.
>>
>>83972278
>(The final part of Aesma and the Red Eyed King will be up shortly)

THIS IS ALL I CARE ABOUT
>>
>>83972497
Apparently every one of the Seven have their own method of escaping the ravages of time, some less effective than others.
>>
Is she finally going to wield the terrible blade of Want?
>>
>>83973750
It's a metaphor, dude.
>>
>>83973869
I know it's a metaphor I just want her to wield it you cunt
>>
>>83973869
FINE.

Is she finally, metaphorically going to wield the terrible blade of Want?
>>
>>83973953
Thank you.
>>
>>83973750
I think the sword of maybe is an actual sword, though.
>>
>>83973750
I never really understood this.

What does Al really um... want?
>>
>>83974033
Who?
>>
>>83974033
She wants mostly not be a scaredy virgin weeb loser.
>>
>>83974078
Al, as in Allison?
>>
burn it down
>>
>>83972533
I guess it will remain to be seen. I don't really want Allison to turn into a cruel warrior but I trust Abbadon to take me there smoothly.
>>
>>83973049
It grew a fruit, she ate it, and she regressed in age. Not hard to imagine, anon.
>>
File: 882.gif (331KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
882.gif
331KB, 500x373px
>>83972278
DAMN
>>
>>83974033
she wants her boyfriend's D
>>
>>83973869
Knowing the nature of this universe, that doesn't really speak against it's ability to split a fool in two. It's seems that the differences in-between matter and abstraction is manmade.
>>
>>83974519
Will she ever get laid, or be a virgin god?
>>
>>83973133
I wouldn't quite say it's vanity, the main reason she eats the fruit is because they're keeping her alive, not because it makes her look young (though I'm sure it's an added bonus).
>>
Man this is great but I still wish we had more loli mottom
I wanna lick her feet
>>
Allison is looking ready to blast the horror tree with her magic worldkey.

"If you wont change, I will do it for you!"

Mottom is not gonna like that.
>>
>>83974416
It grows fruit when you feed it. Why did she feed it?
>>
If the word gets out Allison is either gonna be hailed as a hero or burned to the stake later on.

Probably not many people alive can pretend to have bitchslapped a demiurge
>>
What comic is this?
>>
>>83974967
>Mottom rapidly ages then turns to dust Last Crusade style
>>
>>83974990
It grew fruit before she fed it.
>>
>>83975000
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/

Start here
>>
>>83975062
Thanks!
>>
>>83973641
One of them preserved themselves in ice/amber/garbage and that seems to work for them.

One is a dragon, those assholes tend to keep on living until someone manages to kill them.

I'm pretty sure Incubus fucks the youth out of people like a sex vampire.

The worm one is made of worms, so they probably body hop or something.

The guy with all the iron rods jammed into his body is anyone's guess.

And the "hero" king is a mystery.
>>
>>83973641
I'm also sure it's been stated that Mottom's method is the worst out of them in effectiveness.
>>
>>83975076
And you should aso read the text under the pages. Extra lore bits help to understands things that happen there
>>
File: 1463906393814.png (3MB, 1300x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1463906393814.png
3MB, 1300x1272px
>>83972278
>You hit me
>Never had hit me before
>I-I never felt like that before
>>
>Next, you will travel to the holy mountain of Saboth-Ur
>Saboth Ur
God dammit I can't believe I missed that
>>
>>83974033
Perhaps she'll come to learn that herself as she continues her war against the Seven. She has the King's Key after all, and a true king must have desires.
>>
>>83975559
?
>>
>>83975679
Dagoth Ur.
>>
File: WON341.jpg (781KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
WON341.jpg
781KB, 900x1165px
Princess Mamoru uh Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jacck uh Daniels um uh Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna Esquire is still cute.
>>
Okay I'm a little lost. If Throne is supposed to be Heaven, doesn't that make it the afterlife? And if so, shouldn't the demi-urges be...dead? As in this is their way of exploiting their afterlife or something?
>>
>>83975838
Let go of your old view of heaven. Heaven is where the gods live, not where the dead go.
>>
>>83975848
So where do the dead go?
>>
>>83975865
Nowhere. There is no afterlife.
>>
WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE
>>
>>83975865
Their fire dissipates into the Void and vanishes forever into oblivion.

There's no afterlife and God is dead.
>>
>>83975838
>If Throne is supposed to be Heaven
Nah it's more like the center of the universe

Think of existence as a big ol wheel, with spokes and shit. Throne is the center.
>>
>>83975103
Gog-Agog, I imagine, transferred her being into a worm swarm, which probably makes her immortal as long as she has worms, but it also means shes no longer a person, but a pile of gross worms in the shape of a person with a mask and makeup on.

Jagganoth probably obtained some sort of immortality via the nails, heck, maybe fitting with his theme, he stays immortal via destruction and war, which could be why he intends to wipe out the multiverse.

My guess is Solomon's immortality revolves around law and order, which is why his realms are so lawful, but horrifyingly so.
>>
>>83975865
Who cares?
>>
>>83975751
What I wonder is, how many of those count as a single "name" since each name binds them into another color and a smaller size and power, but Allison spit out a whole mess of names. Is it just that multiple names are required to drop them down to a weaker stage?
>>
>>83972807
Love how the magical forehead thing glows brighter when she realizes and admits she wants to change.

That is true royalty. The bright of Glory.
>>
>>83976036
>Is it just that multiple names are required to drop them down to a weaker stage?
Yes. The more names they have, the weaker they become
>>
>>83972807
Allison looks cuter as a brown girl
>>
>>83973136
where do you think the fruit comes from?
>>
>>83975937
Well, technically there is an "afterlife" but it's only for angels, and it's not really an afterlife, it's more of a "waiting room to respawn"
>>
>>83972278
please don't hurt molly, she needs hugs.
>>
File: Why.png (331KB, 388x505px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
331KB, 388x505px
>>83976113
>veiny fruit grows from evil tree husband demanding blood sacrifices
>first thought is to put it in your mouth
The sane response to any of this would've been "kill it with fire"
>>
>>83976239
She probably tested it on some poor maid first.

Probably not the first time they got the order 'put that into your mouth' from the royalty too.
>>
>>83976239
Maybe she made a servant taste one first?
>>
So, the Seven know they are doomed. They know that a new king will rise and kill them all. Jadis told them this. So what the hell is their plan now? Are they going to try and imprison or control Allison's boyfriend (who they think is the real heir) to avoid their destruction? Are they going to try and take the key from Allison and use it themselves? I mean I doubt all of them (besides Mottom) who have had eons of ruling Throne and getting their way will just accept Allison rolling through them
>>
>>83975990
I think Abbadon said Gog always was worms, whatever that implicates
>>
>>83976239
>Sane
Theres your problem. Did Mottom become one of the Seven after killing her husband, or before? Because I always assumed the keys were their rewards for winning the Universal War

To be honest I really don't have a good grasp at all of the timeline between Zoss conquering Throne and the Seven rising
>>
>>83975751
>Princess Mamoru Moonshine Esquire hasn't returned yet.

I hope she hasn't been forgotten.
>>
File: 1415747566985.png (35KB, 185x164px) Image search: [Google]
1415747566985.png
35KB, 185x164px
>>83972718
What? Edgy? In MY KSBD?
No way dude.
>>
>>83974609
she's immortal, shes just very physically old. she eats the fruit so she'll look beautiful and young in her court and among her dignitaries. we've seen her true form among the other demiurges and talking to allison. i mean hell she even really spry for her age, crawling across tables and such. and it doesn't grant her power either
the youth is only for appearances, so she wont feel the sing of judging eyes, so she can present as the beautiful and young queen mother for her kingdom.
shes snatching up young women and brutalizing them for her own benefit. its all vanity and its exactly what her husband did.
>>
>>83975751
Why do all these blue devils gotta be so cute?
Would waifu any of em'.
>>
>>83976397
Weird how Mottom is supposed to be the embodiment of gluttony among the Seven, but is heavily themed around vanity. I mean I kind of like how her gluttonous attributes seem to be more..thematic, what with the themes of her self and her court just devouring world after world till it's stripped bare, and herself 'devouring' young women to keep herself young, rather than her just scarfing down food nonstop, but the fact that she has food everywhere, and is shown eating food ravenously in previous appearances is still kind of...unfitting, there doesn't seem to be a reason for her to be so physically gluttonous, at least not presented yet. Unless she just really likes food
>>
>>83976236
Bitchslaps are hugs painted with the art of violence.
Mottom is getting exactly what she needs.
>>
>>83976325
She took the key from her husband
>>
>>83975865
Beging in the streets.
>>
>>83976255
>>83976260
Why would you test it at all? You just killed the man and some abomination grows from him, why would you want anything to do with it? Destroy it with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>83976550
I understand that, but then, was her husband involved in the Universal War? Did her taking his key allow her to be part of the war, and shes been feeding him since the time of the Universal War? Because eating the fruit from her husband tree would make sense after Zoss' fall, since she, and all the Seven, were really quite insane.
>>
>>83976582
I imagine she couldn't destroy it. Or at least any attempts to destroy it ended up being pointless, I imagine thats kind of the point of Mottom being terrified of her power, since even after losing it, it transformed her husband into something horrifying, based on his insatiable desires. That, or she was just horrifyingly fascinated by the transformation and the fact that her husband still hungered. I imagine she only tested the fruits long after becoming one of the Seven, seeing as how she is the aspect of gluttony, it makes sense she would just eat some random fruit growing from a corpse tree.
>>
File: WON79r.jpg (841KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
WON79r.jpg
841KB, 900x1165px
>>83976582
You aren't true royalty, nor indeed even royalty at all.

When Royalty is confronted to certainly magical, possibly beneficial fruits, it tests them on servant to see if it can gain something in the process.

When True Royalty is confronted to certainly magical, possibly beneficial fruits, it eats them without an afterthought, because True Royalty is very dumb but also ultra cool.
>>
>>83976397
In the previous page she quite clearly states the fruit is the only thing keeping her alive. Just because Mottom is a demiurge and super powerful doesn't mean she's immune to the effects of age, hence why the other Seven had to find ways to not die from old age (barring Mammon and Jadis, the former due to being the servant and the latter probably because of their unique physiology). Mottom's way is clearly the fruit as it isn't simply something for her appearance. The fruit physically de-ages the eater but since Mottom has been doing this for so long and how ancient she has become the effects have become shorter and shorter in duration. It's quite clear that without the fruit Mottom would die from the years of her unnaturally prolonged life catching up on her.

>>83976498
Again, the deal with the fruit isn't something to due with vanity. She does not eat the fruit because it makes her look younger, she eats the fruit because it physically makes her younger and she would be dead without it. Also, Abaddon has stated that he didn't want the Seven Deadly Sins angle for the Seven to be that straightforward. Gluttony is a pretty big aspect for Mottom but not in the basic "eats too much food" portrayal. Her empire is essentially a ravenous beast that requires the desolation of worlds to be sustained. There's also the more obvious one with Mottom needing to eat more and more fruit for any lasting effect to the point a large bowl-full is only able to keep her young for hours.
>>
>>83972278
Holy shit those two last pannels.
Everything will break loose in 5-4-3- angels suddenly appears
>>
>>83976261
I'm more interested about Incubus, he's the only one who realised that the guy wasn't the heir but Allison.
>>
>>83976498
Gluttony is consumption without need
shes consuming lives for an imagined problem
she consumes and wastes food because she can
she consumes worlds to fuel decadence
shes all about gluttony, just more thematically than litterally
i think worm face is probably gonna be more vanity
>>
>>83976498
Having food everywhere is part of the appearance of splendor and oppulence Mottom uses to placate her vassals.

Her scarfing down those fruits greedily is probably because those fruits make her young and beautiful. Mottom seems to be addicted to appearing young plus it's part of her public apperance, which in turn is her shield against her scheming court.
>>
>>83976637
worm face is envy, Solomon David is vanity (it is just another aspect of pride after all, Solomon David's sin). Jadis doesn't seem to have enough of a concrete personality to be self-absorbed.
>>
>>83976623
> Gluttony is a pretty big aspect for Mottom but not in the basic "eats too much food" portrayal. Her empire is essentially a ravenous beast that requires the desolation of worlds to be sustained.
I know, I said that in my post.
>>
>>83976697
Jadis is sloth. When we see a peak back when the Seven were beneath Zoss, she was away from the rest of them, reading to herself. And now she has sealed herself away in that glass slab, which means she can eternally do nothing, the ideal sloth.
>>
>>83972533
Where did you get this pict,anon?
>>
>>83976049
So, how do they reverse it? During the drinking contest with Vladok, one of the demons sung about turning Ebon by tricking some human to give them names, and another demon sung about his name turning old and him shrinking to a lesser stage. So, if more names make them weaker, why would a demon want more names, and why would names growing old make them weaker? And that makes it even more confusing with Vladok, whose name was very old, but he was Ebon
>>
>>83976541
I know, but that was a pretty viscous slap. Mottom is an old woman AND a little girl, she's very fragile.
>>
>>83975990
>My guess is Solomon's immortality revolves around law and order, which is why his realms are so lawful, but horrifyingly so.
Well, Solomon's family is apparently still "around".
>Solomon’s family is still around, in a sense, and his path to godhood was started when his family was threatened.
So Solomon may be able to impose some rule on reality to keep them and himself alive.
>>
Is this comic even about killing demons? Has even one demon been killed yet?
>>
>>83977216
I am expecting his family are in some horrifying torturous hell of a life, fueling Solomon's immortality, it's fitting for the story, and would also emphasis Solomon's pride, as he uses his own flesh and blood to keep himself above.
>>
>>83976588
No.

You see Mottom palling around with Zoss along with the other 7, and Zoss disappeared shortly before the Universal War occurred.
>>
>>83977235
Allison finally found her balls, so most likely the body count will start soon enough
>>
>>83976645
>Mottom seems to be addicted to appearing young
Why do people keep saying this? Or that the reason why she eats the fruit is for "vanity"?

The luxuries she surrounds herself with are merely for comfort. Because that's what luxury is for, to make you comfortable.
>>
>>83977244
It confuses me then. Were the seven originally buddy buddy with Zoss, or were those particular panels just a representation of their inevitable stance as rulers? Because it would be weird that Zoss is hanging around with the seven Demiurges who end up winning the war, especially if one of them wouldn't even of gained power at that point (unless of course Mottom took the key from her husband before the war)
>>
>>83977240
Nah, I don't think so. His rules are VERY harsh, but Solomon is apparently also fair (in the sense that there is just reason for why someone should be punished). Unless his family did something that, in his eyes, made them deserving of suffering for eternity, they're probably just being preserved somehow (since him becoming a god seems to be linked to him wanting to protect his family).
>>
>>83977275
Well, they're hanging around where the Demiurges of the time have their meetings. And they were Demiurges. Why wouldn't they be around? Besides that, Jadis (in her prime) and Solomon are both among the more powerful Demiurges, it seems. Gog Agog would want to be up front to admire/envy everyone, being close to Zoss would be prestigious so Mottom would want to be at the table, someone would need to be in charge of the flourishing economy of Throne so Mammon seems like he'd have an important position, and Jagganoth may just be straight up passionate about voicing his opinions. Whatever, point being that it's not really strange for them to be seen together.

Mottom already had the key at that time, since she had the forehead thing.
>>
>>83977216
Have we been told how the six besides molly keep themselves alive?

>>83976985
The idea of using a name or a true name to control someone or something is fairly common, but even so i have no idea what Abby's version of it entails. Whatever it is, i guarantee it will be new, and it'll probably be completely different to what we expect.

That said, with name control stuff, the rules are often really abstract. An old name could mean it was a common or well known name, but it could also mean a name that was forgotten. There could be strategic benefits to being a lower rank, ebons probably draw a lot of attention.

>>83977235
>>83977255
Isn't the name a relic of an older version of the comic? I think i remember Abby say somewhere that his original idea for K6BD was very different to the final product.
>>
>>83977361
>Have we been told how the six besides molly keep themselves alive?
Nope.

>>83976985
A demon doesn't want more names. A demon wants to lose names and, if I'm remembering right, have the summoner alter one name (by tricking them) to subtly change them and help them grow? I think that's how it works, anyway.

Vladok lost power because his name probably lost meaning. The names and the personal meanings they hold for the devil are the devil's proof of their own existence, I believe. So the more well-renowned their name is, the more powerful their own existences are.
>>
>>83975751
I just realized Cio used to be an ebon devil thanks to this page. Wonder what happened to her.
>>
>>83977495
She had to hide.
>>
>>83977275
>>83977350
Adding to this
>Q: Do each of the seven bear a specific word of power? Because I saw in the latest offering that Mottom is the bearer of the word glory.
>A: Correct! They each have a little understanding of the secret name of God (but not the whole thing obviously) through both events in their own lives and the power they have gained.
Although we can't be certain whether or not they were special among Demiurges for their understanding of parts of Yisun's secret name, I'd say it's a fair bet that they were since Jadis doesn't seem like she was one of the new budget gods of the universe that came from the conquest considering how powerful she may have been (which I don't think happened all of a sudden).
>>
>>83977551
Jadis apparently saw the whole of creation all at once, which is why she can make her predictions.

I imagine the course of the plot will be Allison defeating each of the Seven, taking their key (and probably their word of power) giving her the collective strength of all of them over the course of the story. It would make it more reasonable for her to eventually be able to kill Jagganoth, I mean shes already got the Master Key, which means shes got the original song of God (I think), so shes got more power than she can possibly imagine, but has no idea how to use it, so taking each other Seven's powers would probably allow her to understand the depths of Zoss' key

Just my theory.
>>
>>83976916
Abbadon's Twitter, he puts out drawings occasionally
>>
>>83977361
Being a Servant, Mammon is the only one who is naturally immortal
>>
Piercing the Heavens though Bumping!
>>
>>83977216
My bet, based on nothing, is that Solomon's Ki Rata regimen involves something that can stop aging.

Also I bet Jagganoth's immortality is related to his size somehow. He was likely immortal before he got the nails.
>>
>>83977551
I'm still confused about keys. When there were thousands of demiurges, did they each have a key to just one world? Now that there's only 7, and they each control 777,777 worlds, does that mean they're 777,777 times more powerful than the old ones? And what did they do, combine the keys into one key or something? Also what's the deal with the stones in other people's heads? Theyre not keys, but they still give magic somehow?

Also, I thought their key /was/ the part of the name of god that they knew.
>>
>>83972278
God damn.

Allison firmly reaffirms her position as best girl.
>>
File: revving 1.gif (494KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
revving 1.gif
494KB, 500x314px
>>83972278
Someone's about to reach heaven through violence.
>>
AESMA STORY WHEN? I've waited hours for the conclusion of her romantic adventures!
>>
File: KSBD 2-35.jpg (891KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD 2-35.jpg
891KB, 900x1165px
>>83979764
No, of the 7, they each control 111, 111 gates to new worlds.

Yes, in the past, each Demiurge just had 1 key given to them by Zoss. Having a key was not a requirement to be a Demiurge, mind you.

Who knows if all the keys are combined into 1 or if a Demiurge can only use 1 key at a time. We know Cio once stole a key, so perhaps the Demiurges actually distribute their keys among their followers? Praman here seems to be a follower of Incubus and he's a gate keeper, so I think Incubus gave him the key he has on his head? And it's not just a lesser key, a ley-stone.

The devil summoners Allison spoke with in the void wondered if she was an emissary since she had a gate key in her head. So yeah, if the Demiurges can't merge their keys into one master key for their part of the universe, they distribute them to their followers. Which, come to think of it, explains why Mottom fears rebellion. Even if she hasn't used all 111, 110 keys she won from the war, she probably distributed enough of them (since her followers keep demanding her to open new gates for them to plunder more universes) that they may be able to overwhelm, match, or challenge her (enough so that one of the other Demiurges could take her down in the aftermath).
>>
QUICK NOW HAVE LESBIAN SEX BEFORE SHE'S OLD AGAIN
>>
>>83979901
Right, sorry, 111,111 is what I meant.

If you don't need a key to be a demiurge, then what is a demiurge exactly? I thought a demiurge was one who was given a key by Zoss, or otherwise taken. Is it just someone who controls worlds?
>>
>>83979901
Who controls Allison's universe?

If there are really 777777 universes, either the earth falls under the rule of a demiurge, or one of them got ripped off.
>>
>>83980039
Demiurges are gods. That's it. Humans and Servants who managed to achieve god-like power. All of the original Demiurges, the first to enter Throne, did so by themselves. They performed Division (I'm assuming here, but that's the only way to travel between Throne and the universes without the use of a gate; Allison manages to perform it because of the master key helping her). The newer Demiurges that came later tended to be weaker (that isn't to say all of them were automatically inferior) and probably couldn't perform the same feat themselves.

>>83980053
The gate to Allison's universe is inactive, so the key is probably still in Mottom's "storage", so to speak (though, yeah, it could also literally be in some sort of storage room). But yeah, Allison's universe is in Mottom's territory, hence Jagganoth talking about how he tracked the Thorns (the ones who killed Zoss and kidnapped Zaid) from there.
>>
I was legit expecting the angels to bust in right there not for Allison too smack a bitch and cowboy up for the future. This is better then I had hoped.
>>
Why did her key start doing that shit in the fourth panel? Can it sense sudden character development somehow?
>>
>>83974541
>Will she ever get laid, or be a virgin god?
The Conquering King shoved his awesome power so deep into her that she 1.) fucking split in half 2.) ascended from the earthly realm. I don't think you can be a virgin after that.
>>
>>83972876
you're right, fuck that village in ethiopia.
>>
File: shehither.png (122KB, 155x381px) Image search: [Google]
shehither.png
122KB, 155x381px
>>83980486
A surge of energy, I think. Showing willpower? Strength? Anyway, it's a flare of power. The angels breaking their armor due to breaking the law is probably an equivalent to this. Her inner fire just let out a spout of strength.

Also I find this right here particularly funny out of context.
>>
>>83977361
>Isn't the name a relic of an older version of the comic?
Kill Six Billion Demons is Allison's future name

Sorta like how the Angels have weirdly descriptive names.
>>
>>83980690
>>83980690
What if 6,000,000,000 Demons is actually an angel name? That way Allison would only be destined kill one character. You just need to find an angel that reincarnated six billion times
>>
>>83977361
>Isn't the name a relic of an older version of the comic? I think i remember Abby say somewhere that his original idea for K6BD was very different to the final product.
Yeah, originally it was on the MSPA forums and run like one of the /tg/ quest threads.
>>
>>83976163
Hummies and Servant souls can die truely.
Demons have a death of personality if their mask is destroyed so Vladok is dead.
Angels keep their past memories but change in personality
>>
>>83980791
>Angels keep their past memories but change in personality
I don't think it's so much that they change their personality, but that they're reset to base and are affected by the vague memories they're able to recall (I assume it's like faintly remembering a dream you just woke up from).
>>
>>83979764
A key can be split up, if needs be.
So to mark royality, you can give them ONE key per key.
And if you look at the keys, some are worth more than others. Meaning you maybe want at the least 100.000 keys for yourself, or 50.000

That said, if you can't figure out how to key, you are not in a good position.
And it looks lime Mutton can't into keys, since all she has done so far is to copy her husbands death trick.
>>
File: dota2laughingskeletons.png (28KB, 553x495px) Image search: [Google]
dota2laughingskeletons.png
28KB, 553x495px
>>83980736
Kill _6_ Billion Demons
>>
File: Fuck Yess.gif (7KB, 301x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yess.gif
7KB, 301x270px
>>83972278
I hope this is one of those "I haven't been hit in thousand years, so I forgot the concept of pain" deals. Goddamn satisfying.
>>
>>83982516
Given that Mottom is a little shit convincing herself that she's the victim, I'm guessing it's gonna be rage
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>83975937
But in a finite omniverse, shouldn't there be a cycle of reincarnation? If everyone has descended from YISUN, doesn't that make humans at the bottom of the divinity gradient, but still possess the tiniest shred of the divine spark?
>>83975956
Yeah I get that, but what I want to know is if there is a Dreamsleeve, much like the TES lore this comic seems to borrow from.
>>
File: who are you.jpg (82KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
who are you.jpg
82KB, 500x647px
>>83972533
Wait, this is Allison?

What the fuck
>>
>>83982673
>But in a finite omniverse, shouldn't there be a cycle of reincarnation? If everyone has descended from YISUN, doesn't that make humans at the bottom of the divinity gradient, but still possess the tiniest shred of the divine spark?
Yes, everyone is derived from the fire. But when their own, personal flames are snuffed out, they're gone. It's not like the original flame is diminished when you take some fire from it. It's like lighting a stick on fire using the fire from a fireplace. At least, this is how I think it works.

The angels, however, compose the entirety of the white fire they come from. They will never increase or decrease in number.
>>
>>83982675
That was always the implication. That's why it was in response to the name 'kill six billion demons.' Did you think some secret unrevealed person was the actual title character?
>>
>>83979764
>>83979901
>Yes, in the past, each Demiurge just had 1 key given to them by Zoss. Having a key was not a requirement to be a Demiurge, mind you.
Gotta correct myself here. According to this
>A: There were less than ten thousand Demiurges to start, which grew into a much larger society once the worlds were opened up to Throne. A lot of the demiurges of Zoss’ time were considered the old guard or elders of the demiurges, who formed its ruling council and the core decision making group of the Concordance (the huge debate hall where they ruled democratically - with Zoss’ oversight of course).
So 777, 777 keys existed, but there were only about 10, 000 Demiurges to take them. I don't know if Zoss gave some extras or if he kept the others stashed away and gave them out later on when the conquest of the multiverse started and new Demiurges started coming in. And as long as I'm talking about their population
>The expansion of the demiurges came with people from outlying worlds or the offspring of those in Throne. They became demiurges through ambition or power, either inherited or seized. These new demiurges were not of the original cadre that broke into Throne, and tended to be slightly weaker in their power and looser in their moral codes. This expansion was so extreme that by the time the second conquest was at it’s zenith and the Universal War was starting, the population of demiurges in Throne was closer to two or three million.
There were 2-3 million Demiurges at the highest.
>>
>>83983206
And here's the last bit
>None of the old guard, save Zoss, survived the Universal War, and many were dead from old age or disease by the time it started. None of the current seven who rule the universe are from the original old guard, but they were all alive for at least part of the war (which lasted for nearly a century in its various forms), and in many cases are products of that era of strife, which made them perfect recipients of its legacy.
Emphasis on
>but they were all alive for at least part of the war
Which reminds me of this guy's question
>>83977275
>or were those particular panels just a representation of their inevitable stance as rulers?
So hey, anon, you might be right and there appearance together with Zoss may simply have been for representation rather than them literally being together. That or Abbadon forgot this story detail when he made that particular page of the comic.
>>
>>83977495
She stole one of the dragonballs. Or whatever those magic doodads are called. That's why the angel guy takes whatshername to Cio in the beginning, because she's an expert on dragonballs.
>>
>>83977263
She is desperate to keep up appearances because she fears her court revolting if she shows weakness or unwillingness to further indulge their splendid lifestyles.

It's pretty clear that her subjects know her as this breathtakingly beautiful queen.

While she resents being judged on her looks, she still indulges in appearance and those terrible fruits.

Mottom is addicted and that she hates being addicted to those fruits and youth is only natural.

If she weren't addicted she would not have stuffed herself with those fruits so uncontrolable.
>>
>>83979901
I thought the gates were to new universes. As in each gate opens up a new universe with nigh infinite worlds to despoil.
>>
>>83984748
>As in each gate opens up a new universe with nigh infinite worlds to despoil.
Not every universe is equally vast.
>>
>>83984748
Yes. Just using the term 'world' at the beginning since the other guy used it, but later switched to using 'universe' at the end. What's got you confused?
>>
>>83984748
He's said that different universes have different structures. So while our universe has a spherical planet and infinite void and stars, another universe might have an actually flat world or some other arrangement.
>>
>>83972278
MY PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAD
>>
>>83984748
>>83984785
Whoops. For some reason, I completely missed the entire second sentence in your post.
>>83984809
has the right of it. Some universes may even just be a disc balanced on the back of 4 elephants standing on a turtle floating in a completely empty void.
>>
Somebody needs to submit that pure infertile circle banner to the banner contest.
>>
File: tea.png (161KB, 174x441px) Image search: [Google]
tea.png
161KB, 174x441px
I have a question.
If an angel dies does only his number or his entire name change?

Will 68 Honest Person Reports Minors become 69 Dank Meme Shitposts Alot or will he just change his number?
>>
>>83986348
Probably just the number
>>
>>83986348
Just the number. The name stays the same, since it was given to them by Koss. The angels apparently wonder over the personal meaning their names have.
>>
>>83986348
Just the number.

Apparently, Angel's can somehow either have or choose to have their names changed, but it is Super Heresy to discuss or even acknowledge that such a thing is possible.

Large parts of Angel society takes it for granted that Angels are perfect, unalterable and unchanging. Suggesting that they might be mistaken is probably a good way to have them kill you.
>>
>>83986586
>Apparently, Angel's can somehow either have or choose to have their names changed
Oh, where was this mentioned?
>>
File: 1463640069780.jpg (246KB, 850x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1463640069780.jpg
246KB, 850x1435px
I am the wielder of the maybe bumb
>>
>>83972278
>Mottom getting her shit slapped
>Allison nutting up
>Murder tree bout to be burnt

These are all great, but I want Aesma's wacky romcom finale.
>>
>>83988655
>Try reading that in the monster truck announcer voice.
>>
>>83982539
That look on her face doesn't exactly say rage.
>>
>>83989107
No, it's shock

Shock will turn into something else, usually something feral

Fear, that someone would stand up to her
Rage, that someone would dare strike her

Possibly, maybe, she might remember that she used to be a real human bean - but I would not bet on it.
>>
>>83975392
>... hit me again.
>Wait! Let me take my clothes off first~
>>
>>83972278

Anonymous asked:
Q: Considering the confusion on /co/, would Mottom die from old age if she didn't eat the fruit? Or does she eat the fruit to appear youthful before her court in a show of power? I thought it was just the former, with the byproduct of the latter.

A: Not to disparage anybody because I know my comic can be obtuse sometimes but I’m not sure how much more explicit I can get than ‘it’s the only thing keeping me alive’
>>
>>83988953
What is so special about monster truck announcers? Do they sound differently to football announcers?
>>
>>83989449
Those two things are not mutually exclusive, you know.
That she neeeeeds the fruits to stay alive just worsens her addiction. She probably could have found another way to stay immortal then.
>>
>>83989647
It's closer to the concert announcer voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1flK6V50E

I'm actually looking for a good example of monster truck announcer, it's like this only more exaggerated.
>>
>>83989647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohp_nmI_TFA
>>
>>83990347
That's close but not quite the announcer voice I remember from TV/Radio commercials in the 90s. It's annoying that I can't find a better example.
>>
>>83990400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-j2NVdhlfo

This maybe?
>>
>>83990606
The one I'm thinking of is deeper than this, it might just be an example of my mind exaggerating the effect out of nostalgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WMCT6esqfk
This isn't it either, but it's funny.
>>
>>83988655
that's the funniest thing i've seen all day.
>>
>>83975956
>Think of existence as a big ol wheel
only from one angle
>>
>>83982673
While humans are generally the weakest of all races they are actually the greatest with the spark of divinity, will. Humans are mortal and live for a short time, and are physically weak so we strive to make our existences meaningful. No other race has this. So we scramble like mad for power and that's why we can gain more than any others.
>>
>>83976752
I mean Gog-Agog.
>>
Aesma and the Red Eyed King - Final Part

>So it was that the Red Eyed King rode Aesma through star-winds and yawning gulfs of space-time to where the Temple of the Disc of the Sun stood glowing in its stately majesty. And when Aesma landed with the King astride her back, the priests from the temple marched out from between its columns in graceful stride. Their aprons were neatly pressed, and their collars were starched and spotless, and their gleaming rods of office rapped out a pleasing synchronous pattern as they came down the temple steps. For indeed, the priests were expecting Aesma. Their hearts were full of the pride of their victory, and anticipation to see what manner of man had conquered Aesma the Wicked so thoroughly. Already they had spread the word of Aesma’s forthcoming wedding widely across the world, and it had become table talk across all creation in short order. The temple at that time was for that very reason bustling with activity. Worshippers, gossips, and philosophers alike had all come to see the triumph of order, reason, and light over womanly discord, darkness, and wantonness.
>But as the priests descended into the temple courtyard, they beheld that the throng gathered there around the new arrivals was recoiling in horror. There was no proud and virtuous man standing there, for as the King dismounted, and as he stood to his full monstrous height, the priests beheld that he he had a pure and perfect aspect of a destroyer. And at once, all their notions of victory melted away, for victory itself is of course a ridiculous notion.
>“What is the meaning of this?” boomed the Hierophant.
>>
Last part of Aesma and the Red Eyed King is up.

I really feel the prose gets across the creation shaking scale of some of the actors more so than what the comic has shown.

Is this because the prose is religious text which may or may not be actual history? Or is it just that we haven't gotten to that point in the comics yet?

You think Allison will be able to pick up the universe with her anger?
>>
>>83994419

>Aesma made of herself a woman-shape again, and dusted herself off. “I have done as you said, oh great teacher!” she said, throwing herself to the dirt in joy. “It is so grand and great to be submissive! I have brought my husband meals, and darned his clothing, and he has even mounted me across the stars.” She blushed and looked demure as well as she could, which was to say quite terribly. “Now I am here to be joined in holy matrimony, and to submit to the will of my husband, as you have asked of me!”
>“What has overcome you?” said the Hierophant, aghast.
>“It’s love, I think!” said Aesma, “Isn’t it wonderful?”
>The priests racked their staves against the King, and charged with a mighty battle cry. But the king swept up his shield, which was a thousand times heavier than stone, and their attack was dashed against it like water breaking on a cliff.
>“I must thank you for inspiring this poor fool to free me from my long imprisonment,” said the King, in his voice like drifting ash. Aesma was too dazed to notice being called a fool and merely gazed upon the King through tears of admiration.
>>
>>83994458
>“Now that I’m free,” said the King, “These eyes of mine see a world even more putrid and insipid than in ages past. I ache for its destruction, and since I only deal in fire, fire shall by thy reward.” The king pulled his Roc-feather mantle tight about him, and drew into him all the dread powers and venoms of the night. He invoked his war forms of which he had ninety and two, enclothed himself in roiling smoke, and crowned himself with cinders. Planting his feet, he grew to such monstrous size that his flame-circled brow seared the clouds, and the earth shook and shuddered with his mighty inhalations. The crowd at the temple scattered before his majesty, and black clouds obscured the light of the Great Sun Disc as the king reached out with taloned hand and crushed it into a thousand splinters. The light and power of the Disc was exceptionally potent – a great beacon of strength and wisdom that had drawn in pilgrims from distant empires to bathe in its majesty. For this reason it seared the king just a little when he crushed it with his hand, but then its light was snuffed and it fell in shards to the earth. As an oily night fell upon the land about, the virtuous and manly priests of the Temple knew immediately that they had made a terrible mistake.
>“Wife,” roared the king, in a voice that seared the mountain tops far away, “Bring my mine sword!”
>>
>>83994485

>And Aesma brought the king his massive sword of bone, that could cut thirty six ways at once, and he enwreathed himself in a dread black fire that could burn up the land, and immediately set about his rampage. First, he smashed aside the priests and roaming saints that came up to defend the temple, for their staves and starched aprons could do naught but turn to char beneath his onslaught. He toppled the white and stately columns of the Temple and he burned the altars to cinders with the mere heat from his body. Most of the crowd and congregation was slaughtered and torn to bits from the gale of his passing, and the Temple was consumed by hellish flame.
>So satisfied with his work, the King turned his red gaze away from the temple, and found all the land about unspoiled and pure, which offended him greatly. He took five great strides across the land, and each stride burned a forest up and smashed its trees to matchsticks. On his fifth stride, he found the great domain of the king Mavamatri Io, which was a shining white city that had long revered the great Sun Disc, with orderly avenues and leafy boulevards of gilded paving stones. As they saw the King approach, the city guard blew the great horn of defense, and to its clarion call rallied five thousand men at arms in armor made from gleaming fish scales, whose chariots were drawn by horses shod in silver. The warriors of that city could draw a bow heavier than any man in five hundred kingdoms, and they were brave and righteous men, bearded and muscled from toil and training. They loosed upon the King their shafts, but once again he drew up his bulwark and dashed the rain of arrows into a pitiful shower.
>>
>>83994521
>The King struck out with his sword that cut thirty six ways, and it cut the air with a fierce and awful wind that blew the walls of the city asunder and killed seven hundred men at once. And in very short order, the King’s red gaze beheld only ashes were the great city had stood, and he was pleased. Aesma, for her part, was so lovesick that she could only sit in stunned admiration in the smoking ruins of the temple and watch as her would-be husband lay waste to the land about. But very shortly, it occurred to her that the marriage ceremony would still have to take place, so she staggered to her feet and skipped after the King, following the wake of his destruction.
>And indeed, that wake grew very large indeed. On the first day of his rampage, the King razed ten cities to the ground, and slew a score of demigods. On the third, he had razed thirty five cities, and slew a hundred and thirty two demigods, and thrown twenty temples into ruin. And by the seventh day, he had razed ninety five cities, slew five hundred and sixty demigods, boiled seven seas to dust, burned the College of Stars to the ground, set alight the Ulaptis river, and slaughtered the god Un-Utram in single combat. And each day, Aesma would follow along, giddy with love, mend his battle-worn armament, sing his praises. But as the sun grew low and the only light was from the cities burning to the ground around the King, Aesma would tug at his ankle and say, “Oh husband of mine, will you come back to the temple with me? Have you forgotten our ceremony?”
>>
>>83994561
>This grew extremely vexing to the King, who truly cared little for Aesma and could harbor nothing so infinitely complex as love in his small and dull heart. And by fits and starts, the King made the exact same mistake as the priests of the Temple. He began to relish in his conquest, and he grew assured in his victory, for the swathe of carnage and devastation that the King had carved was visible even from YISUN’s speaking house, and it’s smoke was so thick that it blotted out the sun for near half of creation. Grand and imperious armies rallied against the King, and were dashed to pieces upon his armor, and everywhere he went he left a sea of dying men and horses. Even the meta-dimensional halls and transcendent planar-estates of the Gods began to pay attention to the King, and rallied their celestial hosts. War gods girded their loins and clad themselves in steaming armor and summoned their sword arts for battle. The Great Gods of Justice summoned the minor Gods of Justice from where they were harassing Ogam, and together they shouldered their spears and clothed themselves in molten law, and marched for the battlefield.
>But even the Gods themselves could do little but slow down the King’s ferocious rampage. For battle as they might, they were unable to strike a single wound against the King, who was encased in his invulnerable armament. And the King did not sleep or tire, for his hatred of creation and his burning rage against the insipid beauty of the universe gave him the awful power of Want, which filled his limbs with unstoppable force. He shattered the smoking spears of the Gods of Justice, and threw down the Gods of Law with a strike from his shield, and did battle with Sivran, God of Conquest, for seven and one days before Sivran retired to his palanquin from exhaustion.
>So indeed, the King’s victory seemed assured. And it was there at the height of his conquest that he decided to rid himself of Aesma.
>>
>>83994596
>“Oh husband of mine, won’t you come back to the temple with me?” said lovestruck Aesma, for the twentieth time. The King looked at her with his terrible red eyes and said, “Get thee gone, gnat! Thou hast served thy purpose, now play in the ashes a while!” And he took his sword that could cut thirty six ways and smote Aesma with a blow so mighty that it sent her hurtling across the world and blew all the love clean out of her. When Aesma landed, she was pouring tears again. She staggered around, sobbing, until she found herself trudging through the ashes of the Temple of the Disc of the Sun. By this point she had been crying for a good day and a half, so her eyes were very sore and blurry with fiery tears. But she could see just well enough that she made out the sorry and filthy figure of the Hierophant of the Temple, who was poking through the smoking mess that had been the mighty congregation hall with what remained of his staff of office.
>“Oh teacher!” sobbed Aesma, and shook the poor Hierophant from side to side, “I did what you asked! I followed all the rules of your temple! Is it because I’m too wicked that I must be punished so?”
>“You awful, wretched creature!” shrieked the Hierophant in rage, “Look at what your foolishness has wrought! Get up and set this right at once!”
>“Oh I was struck by my husband,” said Aesma, “And now my heart is aflame with pain!” And she sobbed and rolled around in self-pity, covering herself in ashes and moaning. The immediately Hierophant saw that he had made a second, and far greater mistake than getting Aesma to marry in the first place. By trying to tame Aesma, he had inadvertently removed one of the only weapons that could be relied on to trounce pompous fools such as the Red Eyed King with any degree of reliability.
>“Get up!” sputtered the Hierophant, “You have to fight!”
>“Oh but that’s against the rules!” sobbed Aesma.
>>
>>83994647
>“You useless moron!” said the Hierophant, “The great Disc of the Sun is shattered! This temple is brought to ruin, and the world will ne’er see its like again, even in the whole history of creation! The stars themselves burn with the evil you have unleashed! Who cares if you were struck?”
It was true that the Temple would never return. But Aesma was not listening, for a sudden thought had hit her like a stone, and she stood up.
>“Say!” she said, nurturing a growing anger, “If my husband strikes me, doesn’t that break our marriage vows?”
>“You absolute dolt!” said the Hierophant, “You haven’t even been married yet!”
>“Oh!” said Aesma, standing up, and becoming herself again. “I’ll beat him to a pulp!” She smacked the Hierophant for good measure, and felt fantastic. Then she set off in a dead sprint through the charred and smoldering landscape to where the Red Eyed King stood, wreathed in ruinous power, and laying waste to the world about him with great bolts of black fire and scorching ash. Five hundred gods were doing furious battle with him, and the light of their burning combat obscured the sky itself. Aesma instantly filled to the brim with an unstoppable berserk rage upon seeing his wicked face, and she began to tantrum, as was her custom.
>“You!” she screamed, and laid hand upon the nearest thing to her, which was a large rock. She hurled it with tremendous force, where it struck the King in the thigh and made hardly a dent. Aesma was so angry, she turned to the next largest thing she could find, which was a stray horse. The horse was a well-bred steed that had once pulled the chariot of Mantos Am, God of Tax Law, but Aesma cared very little. She gripped the horse by its mane and flung it bodily at the king. It bounced of his thigh and he barely turned from his heated combat.
>>
>>83994697
>This so enraged Aesma that she turned to the next largest thing she could find, which was a boat – a mighty war barge a hundred paces long or more that had washed ashore when the river was vaporized by the king’s passing. She flung it at the king with terrifying force, and it glanced off the back of his hauberk and shattered into a thousand splinters of wood. This got the king to turn a little in Aesma’s direction, but at that point he gave her so little regard, so enthralled by victory as he was, that he spared here only the tiniest sliver of a sneer before turning back to his fight and swatting three Gods of war out of the sky with a swing of his hand.
>Aesma couldn’t take it at that point. She dug her fingers in the earth, and with a mighty heave, flung part of the entire battlefield at the King. It struck the king square in the shoulder, and knocked him off balance as clods of earth, men, horses, and errant war machines went flying everywhere.
>“What are you doing, miserable creature,” said the King. He threw off his combatants and turned to face her, and aligned all his aspects of war and mastery, armor states, and vorpal blade arts in her direction. He was an awe-inspiring sight.
>>
>>83994734
>“I think you’re the handsomest man I’ve ever met,” said Aesma, and she was quite sincere, “And you’ve got such a great work ethic! But you struck me with that sword that cuts thirty six ways, and more importantly you let my love for you pour out of me and die cold and withered on the floor. And that I cannot forgive!” She leapt at the king, and summoned up her destroyer form, and rained such ferocious blows upon him that the other five hundred Gods made a circle of their shields and gave her wide berth. But the King was a mighty warrior, and would not yield, so clothed in the invulnerable armor that Aesma had made for him. Any other warrior would have shriveled in dismay at the impossibility of victory in such a situation. It quickly became apparent that Aesma could not beat the Red Eyed King in battle. He was equally as fast as her, better trained, and his war aspects were more deadly. Most of Aesma’s killing blows bounced harmlessly off his shield, while others were rebuffed by the scales of his hauberk.
>But Aesma did not cling to victory. Her lack of success merely filled her with a hot and infinite rage.
>>
>>83994752
>With a free hand, she groped around until she found the largest object she could find, which happened to a nearby mountain, and with impossible strength she tore it up by the root and dashed it across the Red Eyed King’s shield. The mountain shattered with a colossal rumble and the King was thrown back, but still he would not yield. So Aesma found the next largest object she could find. She raised herself up and reached into the sky and tore a passing moon from it’s orbit. And as the King staggered back from the mountain blow, Aesma ripped the moon molten hot through the atmosphere, and smashed it down into the King’s sword. Moon and sword both were blown into a million pieces, and the battlefield was rent asunder and turned into a maelstrom of screaming men, and gods, and horses, and chunks of stone and clouds of earth. Up and down ceased to have meaning, and the stars were blotted out by the cloud of destruction. But still the King would not yield.
>So Aesma reached even further out, and pulled stars, one by one, and hurled them at the King. And the King hunched low and charged at Aesma through their fiery trails as they hurtled to earth in great explosions. He kept coming, even as his shield was blown into pieces, and gripped Aesma by the shoulders, so Aesma grabbed an Eye of Night, which was a star so large it had broken through space-time and collapsed into a hole infinitely more massive. She bashed the king over the head with it, and he was stunned and bloodied, but managed to knock it away from Aesma, where it flew off and devoured a nearby lunar kingdom.
>“Yield!” said Aesma. But the King would not yield. He was exceedingly foolish, and still clung to his dreams of conquest. This allowed fear of losing to make its way in his limbs, which poisoned his grip. Instead of snapping Aesma’s neck, as he should have easily done, she instead squirmed out of his hold.
>>
>>83994799
It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up. She flexed her fingers, and planted her feet, an inhaled a mighty gale of breath, and reached out to grab the fabric of the world itself. And with a deafening roar, she lifted, and the entirety of creation shook.
“What are you doing?” said the King, aghast. And the other Gods who were hurled too and fro through that chaotic battlefield echoed his cry, for all could feel it.
“I’m going to lift the Wheel and beat you over the head with it until you give up!” puffed Aesma.
And the King saw that this was true. Aesma had indeed lifted the Wheel. He knew then that he had lost utterly and completely, and yielded. He lay down his shattered sword, and shuffled off his battered scale hauberk, and dispersed his dread aspect. If there was anything to be said about him further, it was that he was a graceful loser.
Even still, it took some convincing by the five hundred other Gods and the celestial hosts to get Aesma to put down the universe, but eventually she did. She remained upset all the while the King was escorted back to the Crucible of Punishment and locked inside an even tighter cage, and only cheered up once the key was turned in the lock, removed, and melted. Aesma was brought before Payam, who was foremost in YISUN’s Speaking House in those days, and sentenced to a hundred days as a scullery maid as punishment. Strangely, Aesma seemed rather meek about the whole affair and accepted her punishment gracefully as long as she was brought wine once in a while.
“You seem changed, Aesma ten Yondam,” said Payam to Aesma.
“I’m done with husbands,” said Aesma, who was despondent. “I think it’s time to grow up.”
“Oh?” said Payam, with great concern. The other Gods in YISUN’s speaking house also leaned in closely at this, for they were very worried at what could possibly go wrong next.
“Yes,” said Aesma, “I’m getting a dog.”
>>
>>83994826
you ever get so angry you picked up the universe and try to beat someone with it?
>>
>>83994826
That ending.
>>
Aesma a best forever
>>
>>83994826
>“Yes,” said Aesma, “I’m getting a dog.”
This is gonna be amazing
>>
>>83995015
I'll bet money its that fucking dog from the Three Masters
>>
>>83994447
The prose stuff may or may not have actually happened. As mentioned on the blog, they were recorded long, LONG after the fact.
>>
>>83972278
And her name will be, Slap Six Billion Bitches.
>>
>>83994447
>>
>>83994826
>“Yes,” said Aesma, “I’m getting a dog.”

I hope the next story has bestiality
>>
File: FUCK YES.gif (890KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YES.gif
890KB, 250x208px
>>83994826
god I love her so much
>>
>>83972780
What is it about this comic that draws retard pacifists out of the woodwork? Go read your capeshit and leave actual art alone.
>>
>>83995830
She created humans in this setting.

So she's like the mother of all humans.
>>
>>83994799
>She raised herself up and reached into the sky and tore a passing moon from it’s orbit. And as the King staggered back from the mountain blow, Aesma ripped the moon molten hot through the atmosphere, and smashed it down into the King’s sword. Moon and sword both were blown into a million pieces, and the battlefield was rent asunder and turned into a maelstrom of screaming men, and gods, and horses, and chunks of stone and clouds of earth. Up and down ceased to have meaning, and the stars were blotted out by the cloud of destruction.
That was awesome
>>
>>83976048
Makes me wonder why it's torn and radiated outwards later on.
>>
>>83979901
>We know Cio once stole a key, so perhaps the Demiurges actually distribute their keys among their followers?
Yes. As far as what the comic has alluded to I thought this was the case. Hence when those demon binders were talking to Allison they noticed that she had a gate key which means she was one of a demiurge's main circle.
>>
>>83980053
The demiurge war that made them all do a mad grab to conquer every world ended before all were conquered so not all gates were opened and many worlds are untouched.
>>
>and she began to tantrum, as was her custom.
>>
>>83989449
Why would you ask this instead of waiting to find out?
>>
>>83988953
>>83989647
Before someone said that they imagined Juggs sounding like a flamethrower if it could talk and that's how I still imagine it.
>>
>>83997100
because we already found out. it's been explicitly stated.
>>
>>83995053
I want to see a post Three Masters Aesma story.

Really curious what a chilled out Aesma who accepts prayers from angels asking her forgiveness for violence is like. Although the glimpse of blinded Aesma in Prim's story still advocated murder...
>>
>>83997251
>chilled out Aesma
I wouldn't consider her "chilled out" exactly at the end of that story
>>
>>83997251
I want to see what happened to the Three Masters after that story.
>>
>>83997627
They started an indie rock band.
>>
>>83982539
I want Mottom to just bend her over and whip out the writhing strap-on of doom. The sudden change of tone would be jarring to say the least.
>>
>>83997120
I imagined him talking more like Skelitor, and sometimes still read his posts in that voice.
>>
>>83998273
OH DOES HE PRAISE
>>
>>83997120
I'm actually leaning towards Kain from Legacy of Kain, but angrier and sounding like there's a fire in the background. That or Immortan Joe.
>>
>>83982673
> borrows from TES

No it doesn't, it's a lot better than TES lore.
>>
>>83998699
DO NOT, MY DEVIANTS, ALLOW YOURSELF TO BECOME ADDICTED TO TEA. IT IS EPHEMERAL, AND HUMAN.
>>
>>83982673
Both TES and K6BD both borrow from the same source: Indian religions.
>>
>>83999061
It is heavily inspired by it
>>
>>83999061
>a lot better than TES lore
Let's not get carried away now
>>
>>83997692
The ultimate mix of Form, Art and Truth: an indie rock band.
I like it.
>>
>>83994826
>You ever get so angry you try to beat a motherfucker to death with every other motherfucker in existence?
>>
File: le happy merchant.jpg (26KB, 174x260px) Image search: [Google]
le happy merchant.jpg
26KB, 174x260px
>>83998699
>>83999296
>Thorn warboyz riding on skele-vehicles in the coming war against Allison
>sacrificing themselves for the glory of Metatron and yelling WITNESS ME, IMMORTAN JUGGS as their shells shatter under the might of the key
>I AM AWAITED, IN THE VOID

glorious, you fucking deviants
>>
>>83997692
>>83999378
>master of space-time is in charge of equipment, lighting, and acoustics within the most perfect pitch and lighting angles in all of creation
>master of Aesthetic designs the most beautiful instruments, handout stickers, and the most beautifully crafted flyers to put up around the wheel advertising their first show
>master of ethics writes the most thought provolking soul-searching lyrics of all time and makes the whole audience weep with revalation

sounds /comfy/ as fuck, would read
>>
File: contract broken.png (798KB, 1412x468px) Image search: [Google]
contract broken.png
798KB, 1412x468px
>If you break our contract, will you die?
>it would be extremely crunchy
>you're a big devil
>for tha
>>
>>83980629
>you're right, fuck that village in ethiopia.

HA!

Like anybody on 4chan gives two fucks about that shit
>>
>>83997100
Because it was obvious. Just like how it was obvious that it was Juggernaut who killed Zoss or brought White Chain to Mottom's palace.

Yet there were people who still argued to the contrary on both accounts. And kept going on about how there was "reasonable doubt". Reasonable doubt.
>>
File: ralph heartbreak.gif (1MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
ralph heartbreak.gif
1MB, 350x280px
>>83972807
>watch this Metatron, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment when she grows some balls!
>>
>>83999976
Christ, that has to be the most frustrating thing on Abbadon's part. How much clearer can he get?
>>
>>83994697
>>“Say!” she said, nurturing a growing anger, “If my husband strikes me, doesn’t that break our marriage vows?”

This is the point when the Entire Universe should have paused and muttered, "Oh, crap."
>>
>>83997120
I sort of imagined that he sounded like the chaos lord in DoW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRlYSE6kWAg
>>
File: Demiurges sketch.jpg (248KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurges sketch.jpg
248KB, 600x776px
What's Abbadon's Q&A site?
>>
>>84000366
Title of the comic .tumblr.com
>>
>>84000381
Thanks!
>>
>>84000366
>Dat sad jagganoth

wh-who hurt you buddy? Put down the iron feather-nails, we can talk this out...
>>
>>83994458
>It is so grand and great to be submissive!
>and he has even mounted me across the stars
Man. Though they had to divorce, they had an incredible private life, I tell you what. So kinky.
>>
>>84000908
I swear I've heard Iron Feather Nails somewhere before. Is that a band name or song title?
>>
>>84000908
He has never once felt any form of love in his entire existence, all he knows is war, and the big war between the 7 ended eons ago.

So he had nothing until he got the nails and started preparing to purge the multiverse.
>>
>>83994826
>Payam
Anyone remember who this is?
>>
>>84001136
I think she interacted with the wise old dude who was Yisuns' favorites' daughter when she went on that journey to bury her father. That's most likely wrong though.
>>
>>84001127
>it's a "bigbadguy is only big and bad because he's sad and the protagonist solves the conflict by reaching out and taking his hand, then walking off into the sunset together" episode

Not sure if I want this or not.
>>
>>83974033
I'm not sure she really knows. She wants to go home and have a normal life but she still chose to leave it behind her. She wants to save her boyfriend but she's also not that in love with him or anything.

She admitted to feeling like a loser back on Earth, she had a philosophy degree and worked as a barista and tried to conform herself to social norms.

I think the journey itself gives her purpose and an avenue to self-actualization, whether or not she's cognizant of it. Some people think she's boring but I always thought Allison was cool, she's bold.
>>
>>84001436
If by taking his hand, then walking off into the sunset together you mean using all the names of god to destroy his heart and send him to final peace then sure.
>>
>>83991830
YISUN pls go
>>
>>84001524
Want in this case isn't an object of desire but the desire itself, it's spelled out in the final part of Aesma and and Red-Eyed King.

>And the King did not sleep or tire, for his hatred of creation and his burning rage against the insipid beauty of the universe gave him the awful power of Want, which filled his limbs with unstoppable force.
>>
>>84001581
Never here
>>
I want to ask Abbadon if Throne has weather of any kind, but I can't seem to find an actual ask box on his tumblr, I really can't navigate that sight worth a shit.
>>
>>83975751
Why did spoopynose demon turn into a little girl demon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 117x147px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 117x147px
>>84002090
More names=weaker demon. His old identity is essentially dead, and a new one is born: Princess, the little, blue demon waifu
>>
>>84002090
Because when it comes to the eternal flame, gender is as meaningless as their physical appearance. They could go from a cute, little girl demon, to a giant, meaty fur covered bull looking fuck, to a big tiddy lady as they change stages.
>>
>giant black THICC woman
>who is also my mom
Be still my fetish!
>>
>>84002053
At the top
>>
File: jQZJT.gif (304KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
jQZJT.gif
304KB, 638x638px
>>84002181
Excuse me?
>>
>>84002122
and he died pretty much as soon as he went wild
demons as people exist masked
once those are gone they are wild destructive beasts
>>
>>84002293
Will we see this guy again?
>>
>>84002408
Really doubt it on any bigger role than a background cameo.
>>
>>84002437
I would hope some qt, sweaty steam knight will play a significant role for at least an arc or so.
>>
>>84002437
Oskar came back after all, and he will most likely play a role in an arc with Cio
So maybe this guy will also return for a bit
>>
>>84002625
Oskar was the second main character though and had a really cool concept that could be adapted to a plot in the current comic. Knight guy didn't really go far in the span of the forum adventure.
>>
So if the Broken World rules is anything to go by, these are the seven words of the secret name of God
The Glory, The Tower, The
Flame, The Diamond, The Blade, The Mind, The Beast
>>
Last part of the Aesma story: https://www.reddit.com/r/killsixbilliondemons/comments/4pesol/aesma_and_the_red_eyed_king_final_part/
>>
File: 1462773587775.png (69KB, 144x243px) Image search: [Google]
1462773587775.png
69KB, 144x243px
>>84002090
>>84002122
>>84002136
It's more then that. When Vladoks mask broke he died and became wild black flame once more. Princess is an entirly new devil
>>
>>83972278
This'd be a good comic if it were about a man, instead of a woman we're pretending would act like a man.
>>
>>83976582
Motom a bitch.
She so sad now, but it didn't stop her from vaporizing that other guy into a tree earlier on.

That being said, I wonder what exactly she meant by telling him he'll feed his people.
>>
>>84005110
She turned him into a fruitbearing tree.

At first I actually thought the immortality fruits were off other people she had turned into trees.
>>
>>84005326
But is it a special fruitbearing tree?
>>
>>84005326
>>84005372
Maybe the individual person trees only give a little bit of youth from their fruit, since it's only made from one person?
Hastet's tree gives so much youth per fruit since it's constantly being fed young maidens.
>>
>>83972583
>third done already.
And the best character has only been around for maybe 3 pages.
>>
>>84005820
I don't think feeding the other trees maidens would really do anything. Hastet's tree gets maidens because the man desires them. Whatever fertilizer any other tree Mottom desires, it's probably not the same thing.

It may not even have any special effects either, considering that Hastet was a Demiurge and that may factor in to how he came back as a tree and his fruits having magical effects.
>>
>>84002372
I wonder what's going through their minds when they become unbound, are they even sane?

>>84005893
juggernaut?
>>
>>84005820
>>84005936
What I was implying was that maybe she made him into a three because it's how she roll and when he gave fruit she just went with it hmmmmm?
>>
>>84005978
Oscar
>>
>>84002625
Oscar is going to be more prominent whenever they get to the dragon's treasure horde.
>>
>outran a massive horde of bloodthirsty super-mercenaries
>fairly beat an ebon devil in a fucking drinking contest
>literally bitchslapped one of the 7 most powerful beings in all of creation

Allison actually has a pretty good record going so far.

>>84006208
>>84006252
Abbadon says that in the near future we'll meet the king of devils Himself. I gotta imagine that Oscar will be involved in the plot somehow.
>>
File: WAHHHHHHH.jpg (34KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
WAHHHHHHH.jpg
34KB, 224x225px
>that expression

So what the hell is going through Mottom's old rotten head right now? What will she do next? Attack Allison or crumple up on the floor and cry some more?

If the last part of Aesma's story tells us anything...
>>
>>84007498
She looks like someone that's never been hit before once in her life, all guesses are free game.
>>
>>84007867
Nah, she almost outright said her husband beat her. But she probably hasn't been struck in a really long while, given her immortality and everything.
>>
>>84007976
This.
And the fact that last time someone slapped her ended up being a virgin eating tree.
>>
>>84002053
The RPG document says that the mists of the throne vary in height and lethality, leading to some semblance of changing weather.
>>
How often does this comic update?
>>
>>84008434
About two times a week.
>>
>>84003790
You're correct
>>
>>84004988
Whenever people say shit like this I honestly wonder exactly what they mean
>>
>>84005978

I suspect that demons names are the way for them to define themselves from the chaotic flame they all are born from, and that forfeiting it imply that they abandon everything that defined them. I think its safe to say that his mind and all notion of self-awareness is consumed in the emerging chaos, resulting in a dark mass that lash out at everything it can reach, unable to take a defined shape or even think of anything at all. Like, not in the way that they become insane when transforming, but rather than everything that could be considered the limitations that are insanity, sanity, logic, etc were gone, leaving whatever that was powering the damn thing to take shape on its own. So basically, something that doesn't exist by definition try to, with the expected result.
>>
>>84008978
It's just bait. Ignore it.
>>
>>84003790
>>84008848
>GLORY!
>TOWER!
>FLAME!
>DIAMOND!
>BLADE!
>MIND!
>BEAST!
>From your combine powers comes I - YISUN!
>>
>>84011645
Those and 777,770 others
>>
>>84011761
Man, wouldn't that take some time.
>>
>>83972876
Are the streams open to all patrons?
I'd do it but right now I am pretty much entirely broke. Maybe when I get a job.
>>
>>84011822
I'm sure recounting all the names would cause time to unravel
>>
>>84011822
>>84011761
Just imagine that sentai show, they wouldn't even have time for an overly long ridiculous theme song
>>
>>84012525
>Wonderful 777,777
>>
File: shotgun.png (451KB, 567x465px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.png
451KB, 567x465px
Abbadon has stated that Jagganoth while OP as fuck, will not adhere to the dumb beefy meathead archetype. He likes poetry and other shit like that. I'm really hoping that we get something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxLFdJLSho8
>>84007867
>>84007976
>>84008016
>"I haven't been slapped since my husband..."
>tackles Allison while attempting to make out with her

>>84012525
no anon, the name IS the themesong
>>
>>84013378
Gluttony.
she totes is going to beg for more.
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (31KB, 152x409px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
31KB, 152x409px
>>84014257
>she's a literal "glutton for punishment"

oh snap, OH SNAP
>>
>>84014421
that's a real stupid interpretation and my opinion of this comic would decline if it went that way
>>
>>84014694
joking m8
>>
>>84012525
The techno-mages would have to work tirelessly and with very little mirth to keep time from ripping so that they could fit the opening at the beginning of each episode.
>>
bamp
>>
Am I the only one who gets the feeling that Juggs is gonna kill Mottom? I don't know why, it's just what my gut tells me.
>>
>>83997120
>Juggs sounding like a flamethrower if it could talk

This.

This is perfect.
>>
File: piss forest of slannesh.png (153KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
piss forest of slannesh.png
153KB, 523x600px
>>84000317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxQ209gGRBo

>THESE... CONCORDANT KNIGHTS, THEY HIDE THEIR FLAMES IN ASHEN BAWKSES. TEH COWARDS! TEH DEVIANTS! WE... SHOULD BREAK, THEIR ASHEN BAWKSES....

MICHAELLLLLLLL
>>
>>84008997
except the demon king, Himself, who is himself. the only maskless demon that isn't a gibbering mound of insanity. formed in the same way the primordial in exalted formed. just a sudden "i think therefor i am" THING walks out of the hot black flame.
>>
>>84019719
I am expecting Juggy to try to either kill Mottom or kill Allison, and get his shit slapped hard by Mottom, she is one of the Seven after all, and even if Juggy is a mighty son of a bitch, he is still a bug compared to one wielding a key. Not to mention Allison is supposed to slay the seven headed beast, it is her fate and her mission as the heir of Zoss and the Kill Six Billion Demons, if Juggy somehow killed Mottom, it would take away from Alisson's climb up the boss pole.
>>
>>84021420
I can't wait to see what this Nigga looks like, or how he acts. Will he even have a mask, or will he just look like a calm and collected, rational version of Vladock's unbound form?
>>
>>84021583
I'm imagining a huge mass of an unbound devil but rational and also very violent because apparently if he gets out of his cage guarded by 13 ebon demons he's unstoppable. Of course he won't have a mask.
>>
>>84021617
>Of course he won't have a mask.
Or, if he does have a mask, it will of been one it made for himself.
>>
>>84022008
I for one am looking foreward to all of the Bane posting that will be going down as we get more into the workings of these masks.
>Pree Allison, I'm CIO
>>
>>84007385
I hope this ends up being end game or mid game Allison, and not that scarred and fucked up Allison. This one makes her look confident and excited to get to work, she's got her swanky ass gear, her sweet sword, and seeing as how she is lacking any lipstick, has dropped that coping mechanism.
>>
>>84021420
>the demon king
who
what
>>
>>84022306
The biggest, baddest, mother fucker of a demon around.

He's going to show up next arc.
>>
>>84021583
I wonder. If he ends up being a reasonable thing, for a demon at least, will we get the whole "team up with the devil to fight heaven" theme, where Allison befriends with demon king so she can amass the demon's forces to battle against the Thorns?
>>
>>84022245
I agree but I don't think it will be. Mid game probably but end game will be fucked up. I don't like it but I trust Abbadon and a story about a regular girl turned into a harden and cruel warrior with the power of god is pretty cool.
>>
>>84022397
Seems like she will have angels and demons fighting at her side in her war against the seven headed beast. The mercenaries chasing her will get stuck cutting through the sea of leftover small fries in her wake.

Supposedly there will be at least 108 people chasing her.
Currently I think she has around 14 chasing her.
>>
>>84022414
But I think the whole idea is Allison won't become a cruel warrior. She will be Throne's savior, who shakes the pillars of heaven and cleanses it from the Seven's rot. I think the whole point of her journey is that she doesn't become like the Seven, she doesn't rot or become corrupted and hateful from her battle across Throne
>>
I'm still curious to see where White Chain's true loyalties lie. If he disobeys Michael, Metatron, and the Thorns, he'll end up getting WHEEL'D like poor Delicious, and is instructed to kill Allison if necessary. And yet at the same time there was a lot of conviction in his decision to rip off his face and join the thorns.
>>
>>84022727
He just wants there to be law and doesn't like all this unfair corrupt shit.
>>
>>84022727
There wasn't conviction, it was frustration. He was stuck between the choice of sitting around and doing nothing but collect dust, or join Michael and the Thorns, there was no other choice (that he could think of), and he chose the only option that would change anything, even if it was horrible. He was just frustrated with how none of the other angels believed him or even gave a shit about an impending doom, only that White Chain looked human.

I am expecting his loyalties to change once again when he finally runs into Allison and realizes she will bring a true future to Throne.
>>
I hope Allison slaps the shit out of Juggy and gives him a good talking to.
>>
>>83972278
Haha someone got TOLD
>>
>>84021546
Well, I expect him to race the golem face whatshisname angel to reach Allison and not making it first (but still holding grudge against the angel).
But what do I know.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.