[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ird.jpg (315KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ird.jpg
315KB, 1024x768px
Hi
>>
>>83962378
How do your purple and white glasses stick to your face without the ear peices
>>
your riddles suck
>>
>>83962409
That's the riddle
>>
>>83962409
Spirit gum
>>
>>83962409
Do you not know what a domino mask is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_gum
>>
File: uh i guess.gif (2MB, 346x260px) Image search: [Google]
uh i guess.gif
2MB, 346x260px
>>83962378
I wish they wrote you better, Eddie.

Theres maybe 5 good Riddler stories ever.
>>
>>83962409
Spirit gum

And its a fucking domino mask, you cretin.
>>
>>83962567
Is it minty fresh
>>
>>83962619
No, thats Mintberry Crunch
>>
File: just stop nygma.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
just stop nygma.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>83962378
Eddie, if you want your scandalous strategies to succeed, don't make the solutions so simple!

"Hi", also known as "Hi International", was once a glossy magazine aimed at Middle Eastern and Muslim youth. It was a tool of public diplomacy produced by the United States State Department. The United States fund many such ventures, such as "Radio Sawa", a 24-hour 7-day-a-week Arabic language radio station broadcasting in the Arab world -- a station that happens to share it's name with Canadian actor Devon Sawa; who's filmography includes classics such as "Final Destination" and the video for hip-hoppest Eminem's hit single "Stan." But it's not musical interludes you have on your mind, is it Nygma? No, the only credit to his name you care about is his turn as Hank Valen in the television series "Lonesome Dove: The Outlaw Years", adapted from a series of novels by American novelist, essayist, bookseller and screenwriter Larry McMurtry, who's unreleased manuscripts happen to be waylaid at the Gotham Harbor tomorrow night, on their maiden voyage to their new owner across the Atlantic!

I'll have the Commissioner swing by and pick you up in the hour, let him know what you prefer for dinner at Arkham tonight. I hear the meatloaf is a delight!
>>
File: gldl.png (457KB, 737x713px) Image search: [Google]
gldl.png
457KB, 737x713px
>>83962856
CURSE YOU, DARK KNIGHT
>>
>>83962856
how do you do it batbutt
>>
>>83962584
Zero Year is one of them, right?
>>
>>83962584
Can somebody name any good Riddler stories?
>>
>>83962378
His last two appearances that I've read were in Secret Six and Flash and both were absolutely terrible. Nigma needs to go back to Batman and get a decent story.
>>
>>83963627
That time he became a private detective.
>>
>>83963627
There was one that was a lot of fun that had to do with him giving up and people pestering him to get back into it. I forget the details, but I liked it.
>>
>>83963627

Detective Comics 140 (first appearance)
Detective Comics Annual 8
>>
>>83962856
HE DOES IT AGAIN
>>
File: Jokers Asylum Riddler 2.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Jokers Asylum Riddler 2.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>83963746
Are you talking about the Jokers Asylum story where he becomes a shut-in after a woman rejects him?
>>
>>83963627
Dark Knight, Dark City
>>
>>83964429
That was it, yeah. Bittersweet, as I recall. A tone that suits him well. I remember another story where he finally overcame his compulsions and used his vast intellect to commit an untraceable crime. He thought he had won, only to find Batman hot on his heels. He couldn't understand it; after all, he left no traces. Except that he had subconsciously been leaving clues the entire time. He was doomed to failure from the start, and would never overcome his psychological problems, nor defeat the World's Greatest Detective. Doomed to perpetual failure.
>>
>>83964429
>>83964621
aw eddie ;_;
>>
>>83964429
Man, the Jokers Asylum One-Shots were great. Why'd they stop after only 10 issues? So much more villIains and potential.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.