[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Sif have more of role in the next Thor movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Thor.jpg (67KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
67KB, 500x663px
It's annoying, she's done more in Agents of SHIELD than the movies

At this point, maybe it would be better if she's a series regular for season 4. Fuck Jane
>>
>>83937177
I think she broke her back in the second movie so they cut a lot of intended things with her out.
>>
Nah, Valkyrie probably gonna be taking the hot lady sidekick part
>>
>>83937177
I thought hershlag was out of Thor 3?
>>
>>83937177
She'll be Banner's new love interest.
>>
>>83937384
>I thought hershlag was out of Thor 3?

She is out. Most of the movie doesn't take place on earth. For some reason they're making some other broad a new interest for Thor. Which makes no sense because it's his feelings for Jane that make him even give enough shits about earth to bother with.

She's been wanting out since they started Thor 2. They should've just killed her off. It would've been good development for Thor and it would've given Portman a window out.
>>
>>83937177
with Jane out, they had the opportunity to promote her to lead female role

Instead, they chose to introduce a new character

I think it says enough of her role in Ragnarok
>>
>>83937490
>She's been wanting out since they started Thor 2
Everyones been wanting out except for hiddleton.
>>
File: Lorelei.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lorelei.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>83937509
>>83937490
A new-new love interest? Ugh
Portman was phoning it in hard in Thor 2, but I always loved Alexander's portrayal of Sif.

Maybe the love interest is Lorelei?
>>
>>83937834
It's a black raceswapped valkyrie.
>>
>>83937834
>Maybe the love interest is Lorelei?

Nah, it's some black chick from what I remember hearing.
>>
>>83937177
>Jamie Alexander isn't Sif anymore
>She's still not Wonder Woman
Ours truly is the worst universe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.