[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co's opinion on Rugrats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Rugrats_logo.png (101KB, 337x200px) Image search: [Google]
Rugrats_logo.png
101KB, 337x200px
What's /co's opinion on Rugrats?
>>
>>83907341
First 3 seasons are treasures, all subsequent seasons (minus the Hanukkah special) was just Nick/Klasky-Csupo trying to milk the franchise after the talent left.
>>
Really great for its time and some of the early episode jokes are great I caught the early Chuckie potty training episode a while back and the electric chair gag was clever, but the later seasons lost my interest with Kimi and the babysitter. The movies were good though, and a few of the specials were nice.
>>
I liked it when I was young but I tried rewatching some episodes and it just seems dumb to me. Like I can't see the charm anymore and the episodes themselves feel too short. Not necessary a "hasn't aged well" series but I really don't like it anymore.
>>
>>83907439
The later seasons are not bad they are still decent
>>
>>83907729
The later episodeas are alright I liked Dil and Kimi
>>
I loved Rugrats
>>
The 90s were the best decade for animation
>>
The 90s was the best decade for animation
>>
It was good until it sucked.
>>
I remember getting really tired of having Rugrats shoved down my throat after the first movie came out.
>>
>>83909519
The later seasons of Rugrats are still good
>>
It did not age well for me. Not even the nostalgia glasses, I still wanna burn Tommy and his friends alive for being dumb as the shit they're sitting in and beat the living crap out of Angelica.
>>
I liked CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.