[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (137KB, 502x765px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
137KB, 502x765px
What was the point of this film?
>>
He wasn't supposed to return.
He did.
They failed.
>>
>>83907314
You really are the other sister... This is muthafuggin Easter. Damn, you must have up left and right syndrome too.
>>
>>83907314
I remember this. My dad was gonna take me to see the animated transformers movie. We didn't go for some reason, but this was on tv that night. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>83907314
Bon voyage, OP
(and don't come back)
>>
It was an elaborate setup for this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTvD6ZQJ3WI
>>
File: PJ's.jpg (618KB, 1850x780px) Image search: [Google]
PJ's.jpg
618KB, 1850x780px
Sometimes they just like to be educational
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (80KB, 1674x999px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
80KB, 1674x999px
>>83911695
I honestly wish I could buy a Charlie Brown kimono.
>>
>>83908662
SOME VELVET MORNING
>>
>>83907314
This movie had visible on screen adult characters that talked. One of them was important to the plot.

It was weird.

I liked A Boy Named Charlie Brown more even though that movie had a lot of filler in it.
>>
>>83910482
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTvD6ZQJ3WI
Not really; that was a happy accident.

Bon Voyage was a contractually obligated film put out to complete the deal Schulz had when he sold the TV and movie rights to CBS/Paramount. They set it in France because they were bored as hell and added adults, because the TV/Movie writers and Schulz basically had a massive falling out over the special that showed the Little Red Headed Girl, which basically meant they could do whatever they wanted, formula be damned.

The only thing Schulz had any say over was the bit where Snoopy goes to Wimbleton and demanding they leave the ending open so they could do future European adventures with the kids, which gave us "What Have We Learned Charlie Brown" and the above scene.
>>
>>83912097
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kr9SLW6qrg
>""""""""""""filler"""""""""""""
>>
File: 1456693648240.jpg (17KB, 360x187px) Image search: [Google]
1456693648240.jpg
17KB, 360x187px
>that one Charlie Brown special where the girls use feminism to force the boys to sleep outside in the freezing cold
>>
File: RIP supporting characters.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIP supporting characters.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>83912223
They had adults before though, or have they just been really tall kids?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.