[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this count as fridging?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ClIDZmPWYAAJGCm.jpg (137KB, 1199x673px) Image search: [Google]
ClIDZmPWYAAJGCm.jpg
137KB, 1199x673px
Would this count as fridging?
>>
>>83872713
It's only fridging when a female character dies.
>>
Men can't be ra- I mean- fridged.
>>
>>83872713
Yes, it counts as fridging. He only died to serve as motivation for his significant others.
>>
>>83872713
Fridging is when the death of a loved one is used as 'character development'.

This is is just your average "This event is really serious guys! Look, someone died! That's how you can tell it's super serious!" bullshit.
>>
>>83872713
WE
>>
>>83873005
this guys right its actually way worse than fridging.

even for a comic event, civil war ii just seems like a bunch of shit that's loosely strung together.
>>
>>83873097
WUZ
>>
>>83872713
No, but this does.
>>
it seems like a very big coincidence that both Civil Wars had black heroes die.

But what bothers me more is when they turned Bishop into the worst genocidal maniac in Marvel history.
>>
>>83873166
Yeah, that pissed me off. She was a good character and had had a lot of build up and development. The way that series ended her just felt so abrupt.
>>
File: niggas.jpg (124KB, 453x432px) Image search: [Google]
niggas.jpg
124KB, 453x432px
>>83873124
>>
>>83873124
>>83873464
KANGZ
>>
>>83873124
>>83873097
>>83873464
>>83873625
This meme will never not be terrible
>>
>War Machine dies.
andnothingofvaluewaslost.jpg
>>
>>83874583
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: atomdeath2.jpg (69KB, 428x642px) Image search: [Google]
atomdeath2.jpg
69KB, 428x642px
Women get fridged, when it's a minority it's called minorities in matchboxes

and yes
>>
Her and War Machine were dating?
>>
>>83875805
Yeah, since the first issue of KSD's second volume of Captain Marvel. So for about 3 years now.
>>
>>83877043

so weird how no one did anything with their relationship, and i like that volume of KSD Capt
>>
>>83877068
funny how the most they did with it was in that au carol book during secret wars
>>
>>83873110

That's because it is a bunch of shit that is loosely strung together.

The only reason it's called Civil War 2 is because they literally couldn't think of a good name and just decided to call it that.
>>
>>83874583
I tolerate it when Kang the Conqueror is involved
>>
>>83872713
The worst part to me is that War Machine's death actually has NOTHING to do with what the debate of Civil War II is supposed to be about.
He didn't die trying to arrest someone for a crime he didn't commit, he died fighting fucking Thanos because someone gave intel that he was attacking Project Pegasus.
And yet Tony treats it like it's a horrible terrible thing and they shouldn't have gone at all because "changing the future is bad"?
>>
>>83877196
It's Bendis, dude, he has very little skill with storylines.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.