[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it've been decent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Newt_logo_disney_pixar.jpg (46KB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Newt_logo_disney_pixar.jpg
46KB, 700x285px
Would it've been decent?
>>
>movie about fucking to save a species

I just kinda wonder how it would've been pulled off in a movie that a lot of kids would go see.
>>
>>83855364
Maybe if Ned was in it.
>>
Nope, it would've been Rio with newts.
Or Alpha & Omega with newts.
>>
File: NN005b_SA_01_big.jpg (132KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
NN005b_SA_01_big.jpg
132KB, 550x412px
It was pretty decent but it just got lost in the whirlwind.
>>
>>83855364
The Good Dinosaur was another Pixar film that had a troubled production and was nearly canceled, before it got shoved through. If the disappointing quality of that film is any indication, I'm okay with the fact that we didn't get Newt.
>>
>>83855400
Ask Rio
>>
>>83855400
The reason they cancelled it was because another kids' movie came out with the exact same premise.
>>
>>83855445
I love you
>>
What is this?
>>
File: pixar-newt-grab.jpg (47KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
pixar-newt-grab.jpg
47KB, 500x720px
>>83855905
this

>>83856893
Pixar original film about a little newt character and his friends -- a crustacean, a turtle, and I think there was an owl involved at one point, too.
>>
File: pixar-newt-herpetol-shirt.jpg (75KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
pixar-newt-herpetol-shirt.jpg
75KB, 500x720px
>>83857379
Also, there was an adorable brown girl at the focus, too.
>>
>>83855364
I remember hearing about this from my sister months before they announced it officially. Basically a woman had a spec script she showed them, they turned her down, and went ahead with their own movie with the exact same premise.

Probably canned it because they decided the concept wasn't good enough to be worth a lawsuit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.