[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

Anybody else felt like this sucked?
>That tumblr tier fanfic
>That end credit
>Those quips
>That "war"
>cap being the villain in his own movie
Any chance doctor strange will be better?
>>
And
>That fake put
>No one dies
>That cgi spiderman
>>
>>83829554
This is either bait or just stupidity not worth responding to, but:
>No one dies
This sort of thinking is what gave us Deadsilver.
>>
>>83829508
No, it's probably the best MCU movie. Really good stuff, glad the Russos are taking over the Avengers series.
>>
>>83829554
Deaths are a lazy form of cheap consequence. Emotional consequence is far more interesting for putting characters through difficulty and challenges.
>>
>>83829508
>>That tumblr tier fanfic
What
Movie managed to make fucking Civil War not to be a boring, drawn out snooze fest where one side was obviously in the wrong.
>>
>>83830020
The best (and only truly great) MCU movie is Iron Man by a country mile.
>>
>>83829508
>>83829554
buzzword response, senpai
>>
>>83829508
>That tumblr tier fanfic
What?

Wait, you're not trying to tell me the comic was good and that every change made to it here wasn't a massive improvement right?

>>83829554
>No one dies
If you need death to make your movie, you're not worth listening to
>>
>>83830032
Seriously. It is more painful that a character lives with their actions than that they die.
>>
>>83829508
Well, it's not 1.jpg so I guess that's an improvement?

>>83829908
Coulson too. The idea that you have to kill someone for drama is Whedon as fuck. Glad he's gone.
>>
>>83829508
>1.jpg changing filenames
Wew
>>
File: ca_hero.png (67KB, 264x642px) Image search: [Google]
ca_hero.png
67KB, 264x642px
>>83830083
>The best (and only truly great) MCU movie is Iron Man by a country mile.

Iron Man was good. But I liked IM2 more. That being said, Cap's pretty much had the best movie of each phase.
>>
>>83830205
>But I liked IM2 more
wew
>>
> Characters are amazingly faithful
> Film has entertaining surface but also has deeper themes running underneath.
> 4.5/5
>>
>>83830122
Yeah, it's not ;^) he's banned remember??
>>
>>83830276
>deeper themes
>red guy punch blue guy cuz blue guys fwend hurt red guys mommy
>>
File: ClDSXfhVYAAovTn.jpg (94KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
ClDSXfhVYAAovTn.jpg
94KB, 1024x682px
>>83830221

To me it was a better movie. More fun, better acting and it set off the MCU. Marvel knew what the fuck they were doing to get to the Avengers when they started IM2.
>>
>>83830122
>>83830192
Are people actually this autistic? Let this be a simple Civil War discussion, not about your (YOU)s
>>
I watched this movie two times in the theater and I liked the second time more, it avoid all the mistakes of the comics like deaths, bad poltical commentary, Francophobia,..

Its all about the characters and is true that is a Avengers/Iron Man movie than a Cap movie and is alright.
>>
>>83830276
>Deeper themes
Shallow hal is deeper than this.
>>
>>83830335
>More fun
>average Marvel Quip Universe fan
>>
>>83830335
It's not as fun as GOTG.
Face it. Civil War had no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>83829508
It's a "cap was wrong" thread

I agree with you friend, but chill with the bait
>>
File: ca_story3.jpg (193KB, 1242x1173px) Image search: [Google]
ca_story3.jpg
193KB, 1242x1173px
>>83830445
>It's not as fun as GOTG.

I will agree with you.

>Face it. Civil War had no redeeming qualities.

Good story, good direction, treated none of the characters like shit/underutilized, introduced a lesser known hero to the big screen and made him awesome, and realized the best live action version of Peter Parker to date.
>>
>>83830192
>Evans poster ban evading
Wew
>>
>>83829508
Okay, I'll bite.

>That tumblr tier fanfic
What?

>That end credit
Which one?

>Those quips
>He complains about quips this far into the MCU.

>That "war"
I thought they did a good job showing the internal and external conflicts the characters face.

>cap being the villain in his own movie
That's the point: It's up to the audience to decide who's right and who's wrong.

>Any chance doctor strange will be better?
If by "better" you mean "good", yes.

>>83829554
>That fake put
What?

>No one dies
How is this a bad thing?

>That cgi spiderman
Spidey was literally perfect.
>>
Ayy
>>
>>83830746
I still like Tobey best.
>>
File: 1457544475668.png (12KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1457544475668.png
12KB, 500x275px
Posting in a bait thread.
>>
>>83830221
IM2 could have been far better than it was if they stuck to the original plan.
>>
I thought the movie was great.

I fucking adore Evans as Cap. It feels like with each movie he understands the character better, because now I completely buy him whereas in TFA I wasn't quite sure. His Cap is genuinely heroic and moral, which is why you can sympathize with him even if you disagree with him.
>>
>>83830758
>he thinks its one guy
Come on 1.jpg.
>>
>people not realising ___.jpg anon is the same as 1.jpg
bait.jpg
>>
>>83830205
Ant-Man is the best Phase 2 by a country kilometer.

Here's the official phase 1st place chart

1: Iron Man 1
2: Ant Man
3: Civil War (by default, currently)
>>
File: ANTS.webm (269KB, 740x682px) Image search: [Google]
ANTS.webm
269KB, 740x682px
ANTS was the best part.
>>
> Seeing characters like Vision, Wanda, T'challa, ANTS, Clint, Steve, Tony all in a movie, and all of them pretty faithful to the comics and in many cases frankly improved.

> People take for granted how all this was a pipe dream just a decade ago. No one dared hope for a shared universe with not shit characters.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.