[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - The Home Stretch Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 46

File: tomtaro vs dioffy.png (1MB, 1600x966px) Image search: [Google]
tomtaro vs dioffy.png
1MB, 1600x966px
Old Thread: >>83655598
Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development (focus: Roger, Mandark, and the Tower); Stand Suggestions are CLOSED until part 6.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
So, uh, I guess right now we need suggestions for a few more characters for the Urban Rangers and the Celebrities to fight in the WB Tower. Anybody?
>>
>>83772197
Maybe some old EC Comic characters?
>>
>>83772257
I believe there were some characters from Tales to Astonish covers pitched as Stand users a few threads back, which I liked, but I think we should use them as generic Stand users with no particular abilities for the Celebrities to fight en masse. We need both "generics" and actual enemies with interesting Stands and personality for this one.
I suggested Choronzon a while back, but I feel like the moment for him would've been back at Human Resources, if anywhere.
>>
Where's the guy who was working on the fighting game? We still need to discuss multiplayer functions
>>
>>83772478
Man, we're talking about a game being made by one guy who apparently has next to no experience, and none in the program he's working with. Curb your expectations, at least until we have a working demo.
>>
>>83772124

>That HftF Splash

GEWDO
>>
File: Peepers Dexters Lab.png (600KB, 1066x396px) Image search: [Google]
Peepers Dexters Lab.png
600KB, 1066x396px
>>83772197
I was thinking on what could be one of Wernstrom's experiments in the tower, and Peepers from Dexter's Lab could be an attempt to recreate the monster that they lost during the Looniversity's collapse.
>>
>>83772478
>>83772650
Who is making a fighting game?
>>
>>83774834
>>83755649
And the link in the OP. Pay attention next time.
>>
File: harvey_ep015_01.jpg (104KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
harvey_ep015_01.jpg
104KB, 400x300px
Currently working on Bizarre Investigations but I wanted to run a couple of arc ideas by the thread to see if they stick:

>A cult of Stand users and their unhinged followers have begun a campaign of politically and socioeconomically fueled attacks across major countries, up to and including an attempt on Nobody's life, unwittingly giving him the last push he needed to reach office

>Leaked video of a number of failed Stand and metagene experiments lead Interpol to a number of the science giants of the comic world [LexCorp, STAR Labs, etc.] and eventually to the discovery of a mounting psychic arms race that's only a hair's breadth from going nuclear

>A string of supposedly impossible murders have been placed on the C.O.C.O.'s desk and after a bit of digging it's found that not only are Stands at work but there are also hints of involvement by the Hanna Barbera Historical Foundation, a mysterious group as elusive as they are ruthless.

>An ancient temple is found buried in the ice of the arctic circle and just days after the discovery, the site and nearby settlements are found razed to the ground. Upon direct investigation of the site, a prophecy was found inscribed upon the structure's wall. "Here is where we gave rest to the force that bent the 「BOUNDARY」 of time itself. It yearns for its sleeping brethren and if reunited the six will bear the strength to move 「BEYOND」 this plane and into the infinite." From there it becomes a globetrotting race to find what was stolen and where the others like it lie.
>>
>>83775760
Alright, you had my curiosity.
>A cult of Stand users
Is the one from part 8 or a different group?
>Hanna Barbera Historical Foundation
and now you have my attention
>>
>>83775760
Sounds good. I'm guessing it's gonna be a "Thus Spoke Rohan" style spin-off? Nice. I'd be down for a lot of these plots. One thing I'm concerned about is the HB society idea. Might be too similar to the Stone Men perhaps? Unless I'm understanding it wrong.

But overall, these sound like fine ideas. I can't tell if they'd be connected or not though. I'm looking forward to it regardless. It sounds nice. Who can we expect to appear, or will you get there when you get there?
>>
OK, there's some set up that needs to get done.

>The UR are back at Sector V base now, they've scored another win against the WB
>Donald has let Rex know through Morocco (who has made an alost full recovery thanks to [Steam Machine]) about the celebrities
>They'll call them back tomorrow to let them know if the celebrities can be trusted with the tower assault
>For now, the UR are going to get some rest

>Rolf is having that dream again
>This time the robed figure looks even more made of cables
>This time, Rolf recognizes the head as kind of looking like a telephone (one of the land line ones with the curly wire) handle
>He can only see it from one side and can't make out its face
>Rolf hears a ringing, a horrible ringing he remembers from his childhood
>He knows better than to pick u[ this phone, but he's reaching for it anyway
>He's puling on his arm with his other hand, trying to keep himself from answering
>And then Rolf wakes up in a cold sweat to the sound of a door closing
>Rolf leaps at the source of the sound with his staff in hand ready to beat someone senseless
>But it's just Squidward and Rolf catches himself in midair
>Squidward is holding a package, Rolf asks what is is
>Squidward says it's just a package that was delivered
>Rolf insists on opening it, but Squidward protests and looks nervous
>He tries to move the box away from Rolf, but Rolf gets his hands on it anyway
>Inside he finds a bunch of chilled popsicles
>Squidward says he was going to surprise everyone later with them
>Rolf laughs and sits down saying he just had another nightmare, so that's why he's on edge
>Squidward puts the popsicles away and they watch the sun come up

Day 5 of Plucky's coma

So, how do you guys want to do this?
>>
>>83776010
Part 8 is the CoG. They aren't formed until part 8 I think. Part 7 or 8.
>>
>>83776010

Different group. CBI takes place from Parts 4-7.

>>83776031

Thus far, the only confirmed slots are the Chief from the 90's Secret Squirrel reboot, Bunny Rabbot from Sonic SatAM/the comics, and Minerva Mink from Animaniacs. I'm working story first, then Stands, then characters.
>>
File: simpsons hamlet.png (311KB, 483x359px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons hamlet.png
311KB, 483x359px
>>83776035
Since Roger is a pussy, I was thinking that when he is cornered, he tries (to no avail) to make the UR trigger another gas-loaded item, like in pic related.
>>
File: 57051840_p2_master1200.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
57051840_p2_master1200.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
wow are you niggers still doing this
>>
>>83776516
>still doing this
Have a (You), as in, (You) need to stop derailing the thread.
>>
For the Mandark fight, since I didn't want to mess with the Roger one.
>Squidward's treachery is revealed: Taffy chews him out, Rolf hits him across the face with his cane, Cartman (is mad that he didn't realise that playing both sides was an option? I dunno, how callous do we want him to be here? He's an evil little bastard but I don't want to ruin the mood) and Dexter just storms off
>Outside the clubhouse, he's pacing angrily, muttering about the Warner Bros and the tower to distract himself from Squidward and Toph. A shadowy figure is watching him from behind a nearby bush
>Dexter hears a "whoosh", and a bubble forms around him, suspending him in the air. He turns around to see a red bubble frog monster with a brain in a jar within slowly approaching him.
>Thinking about how he shouldn't have let himself be ambushed, Dexter wraps a nearby tree in [THREE FEET HIGH], which rushes the monster, but Dexter's body suddenly freezes in position - the only thing he can move is his head. Because of this, [THREE FEET HIGH] also becomes frozen.
>A synthesized voice comes from the brain jar. "<DEXTER. SLOW AS EVER, I SEE. I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO PUT UP MORE OF A FIGHT.>"
>Dexter is confused for a moment, but then - "Mandark!?"
>"<THE VERY SAME, AND STILL SMARTER THAN YOU EVEN NOW.>" (god if anyone has more of a feel for mandark's voice feel free to rewrite this)
>Dexter is shocked by this. "How did this happen to you? What happened to your body?" (closeup, with narrowed eyes) "And what happened to your Stand, Mandark? This is not [Mongoloid]."
>"<HA-HA-HA-HA. NOT LONG AFTER I ESCAPED THAT FEEBLE PRISON WITH MY [MONGOLOID], I WAS BADLY INJURED DURING AN ASSASSINATION.>" (flashback panel with Mandark badly beaten, with a Stand user standing over him - maybe Bugs Bunny in silhouette, that'd be funny, and a way of continuing the allusions to the Big Two without properly featuring them.)
(cont.)
>>
>>83776595
>"<THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD SURVIVE. MY BODY WAS TOO DAMAGED TO CONTINUE TO FUNCTION. BUT I HAD LEARNED A GREAT SECRET FROM THE MASTERS OF THE WARNER BROTHERS, THE SECRET OF [REMASTERING]: A WAY TO TRANSFORM MY STAND, IN MY GREAT NEED.> (flashback panel of injured Mandark with something concealed in his hand, raising it to his mouth.)
>"<THAT SECRET ALLOWED ME TO [PRESERVE] MY MIND, EVEN WHEN ALL ELSE WAS LOST. THOUGH MY BODY AND MY [MONGOLOID] DIED THAT DAY, MY BRAIN AND MY [MONGONUCLEOSIS] LIVE ON!>"
>Dexter grimaces. "And so, you have come here to kill me? As revenge for mere humiliation? I would have thought a man of your "intelligence" would be beyond such pettiness."
>"<OF COURSE NOT. I'M HERE TO KILL THE ONE CALLED CARTMAN FOR THE WARNER BROTHERS. BEING ABLE TO TAKE REVENGE ON YOU AND THAT ACCURSED DUCK'S NEPHEW IS A MERE BONUS.>
>Mandark is entering the Clubhouse by this point, and is evading any traps or security measures that they've put down. Dexter has dismissed [THREE FEET HIGH].
>Seeing the remaining members of the UR through a doorway, Mandark attempts to ambush them, but is suddenly ambushed by Squidward with [TWO TO TANGO], who knocks him back and causes his bubble to miss Donald.
>"Hey, Mandark! Care to dance?" Mandark doesn't bother to reply and merely swats him aside, but Squidward keeps up the pressure.
>Dexter yells at Donald and Cartman that they need to get away, as Mandark is trying to kill them, and suddenly feels his head freezing in place, stopping him from saying anything more. With Squidward distracting Mandark, Rolf pulls out Bobo, which Cartman jumps into, with Rolf pushing an angry Donald in; Bobo vanishes, having anchored himself to Rolf.
(cont.)
>>
>>83776625

>Taffy, though unsure if he should still trust Squidward, jumps into action when he sees Dexter bubbled; first he uses [WORLD ON FIRE] to try and convert the bubble, and when this fails, he starts using [TOUCHE, MR CAT] to try and break the bubble with cheese from the Roger battle.
>Mandark mostly ignores this, and keeps trying to bubble Squidward, but his natural grace allows him to avoid being caught in the bubbles; however, this causes them to slam into him full force, meaning he's rapidly getting injured. [TWO TO TANGO] is preventing Mandark from moving effectively, but isn't doing any damage.
>Failing to break the bubble, Taffy converts the ground Mandark into cheese and breaks through it, but he just keeps floating, because he's in a bubble. This, however, irritates Mandark enough for him to trap Taffy before going back to Squidward.
>Mandark decides to add insult to injury by attacking Squidward with the bubbles containing Taffy and Dexter, pummeling him to the brink of death with them. Squidward falls to the floor, wounded, and Mandark presses his Stand's foot down on his neck for a killing blow.
>Before he can, though, Rolf opens a [door] from the other side of the wall, letting him and the KND charge through. There are lots of [THREE LITTLE WORDS] due to Kuki being upset about Toph's death and Squidward's betrayal.
>Kuki and Wally attack with their Stands, and Hoagie attacks with tech he's created. Abby entangles [MONGONUCLEOSIS] in taffy, and Nigel uses [I AM ONLY ONE] to try and age him into oblivion; but Mandark just laughs. "<I CAN [PRESERVE] ANYTHING IN THESE BUBBLES. WHY WOULD I NOT PRESERVE MYSELF FOR IMMORTALITY?>"
>>
>>83776652
>Mandark takes advantage of Nigel's shock to bubble him, and then does the same with the others, one by one. Those with punch ghosts keep attacking their bubbles, with closeups showing that the number of cracks increase the more people are bubbled.
>Having captured the entire KND, Mandark tells Rolf to hand over the clam, or he'll kill them all. Rolf angrily claims that a son of a shepherd will never give in to threats, but at that moment Bobo pulls himself out. Mandark captures Rolf in a bubble, before pulling Bobo open with [MONGONUCLEOSIS] and entering.
>An incredibly pissed off Donald immediately charges Mandark with [STEAM MACHINE], and is caught easily. Mandark gives a synthesized version of his laugh.
>"<THIS WAS EVEN EASIER THAN I HAD THOUGHT. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU IMBECILES BEAT ANY OF THE ASSASSINS THEY SENT BEFORE... THOUGH YOU SEEMED DETERMINED TO HIDE YOUR STRONGEST WARRIOR AWAY.>"
>"<COME, THEN, FAT CHILD. SHOW ME YOUR FEARSOME [STAND].>"
(cont.)
>>
>>83776679
>Cartman tries to attack Mandark, but is easily caught without Mandark bothering to leave the entrance. He uses [AMERIKA] to hammer on the inside of the bubble, and it begins to crack, but not badly enough to escape. In the background, the tapestries have changed to Kenshiro!Bobo saying "Thou art already deceased."
>"THIS IS THE MIGHTY CARTMAN? THE ONE THAT DEFEATED A POWERFUL DEMON IN A SINGLE STRIKE? PATHETIC. I-">
>Splash page of Bobo's jaw slamming down, shattering the [MONGONUCLEOSIS] bubble and breaking open Mandark's jar. The broken jar and brain are ejected out of Bobo to face an angry Rolf and Dexter.
>Dexter: "It is a shame, Mandark. If you still had your body, you may have survived this. You might have even won."
>"<THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, DEXTER. THOUGH I LOST MY BODY... I HAVE STILL WON. MY SOUL IS STILL MY OWN! I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SPIRIT WILL GO AFTER DEATH. I'VE NEVER BELIEVED IN SUCH THINGS. BUT I AT LEAST KNOW MY CHOICE WAS RIGHT.>"
>His voice synthesizer buzzes, and falls silent.
>[MANDARK: DEAD]
>Taffy is inspecting the injuries of the unconscious Squidward, and asks what they should do with him.
>Rolf seems conflicted - Squidward did just protect them and hold off Mandark at his own expense, but he's still a traitor.
>Finally, he instructs Donald to heal him up - they'll need as many fighters as possible for the tower, and Squidward will have inside knowledge. Rolf marches off, clearly not happy.
>Inside Bobo, the tapestries have changed to depict Bobo as a knight, slaying a giant brain monster.
Feedback would be appreciated. I'm not great at dialogue.
>>
>>83776594
I'm just baffled mostly
>>
File: Cartoons.png (17KB, 220x910px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoons.png
17KB, 220x910px
Sorry for the wait, but I have other obligations too.

>>83756457
Yes, I'm doing it right now.

>>83756723
Yes, this is only the beta version, this is just the beggining.

>>83766564
>>83756728
>>83756662
We can add those later after the game has the most iconic Parts coded.

>>83772650
Multiplayer functions are not the priority right now, we rather have the Story Mode, right?

>>83772478
I study programming, so I think I'm one of the most qualified Anons to do this. Also, I have already tried to do a game on Unity one time. I will have to do another one this year on Godot, so there's a high probability that I will not let go of this project since I will have to work on another similar project.
>>
>>83776713
It's more fun than going into /qcg/ for TrannyAndAutistposting, /doag/ for Beckyposting, /sug/ for Pearlposting, or /jojo/ for Bossuposting.
>>
>>83776708
At least you attempt dialogue, I usually just gloss it over.

>>83776595
The Roger fight won't be much of a fight.

The gas will kick in while the UR are planning their tower raid, but it's the way in which we need to present Toph's death that will cause the most trouble.

We can't even give her a Caesar death since she never even confronts Roger. Maybe she can stick him with some glass shards when she blows out the windows and Rolf follows the blood trail. Roger will be the first person Rolf will have actually killed during the entire part since I've been adhering to the "no unreasonable kills" mentality for the UR.
>>
>>83777561
Hrm.
I guess that sounds good. Can't think of any other ways it'd work.
>>83777561
>At least you attempt dialogue, I usually just gloss it over.
I'm a little uncertain about the fact that we're likely ending part 5 with little character dialogue, but I think trying to add it in would be kind of forced. In part 4, it flowed naturally, and was necessary for the fights to make sense; in part 5, most of them are fights for the sake of fights, and all the villains have the same motivation of "do what the WB says".
The fights are great, but it feels a little lacking, y'know?
>>
>>83777751
Actually, I feel we have a bit more dialogue here than in part 4, at least outside fights.
>>
>>83777832
True, I guess, but part 4 had enough dialogue in fights to make up for it. Hell, half the "fights" in part 4 are about 40% dialogue without any actual fighting.
>>
>>83777751
>The fights are great, but it feels a little lacking, y'know?
just like the real Part 5
>>
>>83777751
I was hoping someone else would step up for the dialogue, but no one ever did and I had to keep going or else part 5 would've killed the project. Very few people here seem to have much hype at all for our part 5.

I'm hoping I won't have to do as much when part 6 gets started.

Time to get back to the grind.
>>83776035
>Donald has received word from Rex that most of the celebrities will be an asset to them
>Seems they're pretty motivated to bring the WB down after going over the reappeared portions of their contracts
>The UR begin talking strategy, Tina, Ford, and Doof are still looking after Plucky
>Squidward brings out the popsicles since it's a hot day
>As the meeting goes on, all of them begin to feel light headed and begin dropping
>An alarm goes off in the KND base, poison gas has been detected and someone has broken the ventilation system so they can't blow it out
>The medical wing is sealed, so Tina, Ford, Doof, and Plucky are safe from it, but they can't get out to help either
>Rolf is just barely able to make a door in the floor and drop out of the base, he can't move enough to grab anyone
>As Rolf falls to the ground

OK, fuck, my power keeps cutting out. I need to post this now or it's going to get lost.
>>
>>83778092
I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.
Sadly, I think part 6 also doesn't have much hype. I have a pitch for a rearranged/rethought version of it, but I'm saving that for when we finish part 5.
We'll get the hype back in part 7, though.
>>
File: Comics.png (5KB, 235x916px) Image search: [Google]
Comics.png
5KB, 235x916px
>>83777051
Please say what you guys think.
https://mega.nz/#!btQzzDSA!STwldhrszpq3CmImvf7P-3_4TwA3CGuXSlqe_erZBfc
>>
>>83778092
Well, I'm no playwright, but I helped with Patrick's scenes and sketching some of the fights.
And we need to settle on the new title for part 6 before finishing this, otherwise it will attract...certain people.
>>
>>83778354
Let's go with Superocean! for now and we can change it if people aren't feeling it later.
>>
>>83778219
I was under the impression that part 6 was hype because of all the arguing surrounding it.

I'll get back to the Roger thing later since the power being out ate into the time I wanted to be doing other things that aren't ccba related.
>>
>>83777192
>not Joyceposting

Shit taste in walkywaifus man
>>
How far until the Man of Murder finale and the epilogue?
>>
>>83777561
It's interesting to note that a Toph dies in the most unfortunate way possible. Having kicked the asses that would have given her cooler deaths.
>>
>>83779732
The only thing that remain to reach the Man of Murder finale is Roger, the Tower climb and Patrick.
>>
>>83778092
When this week ends I will spin you a tale of Max and Jan.

Probably give them a couple of fights so they can grow more confident with each other enough to have exposition.

After that I write more Xavier and Warners interaction.
>>
>>83778299
On mobile so can't download until end of week.

What is it familia?
>>
>>83778092
Every part has a "voice".

Like it or not, I think you gave part 5 it's definition.
>>
>>83778299
>32 bit computer
>can't play it
curse my poor irish blood
>>
>>83778354
You did a good job with the Patrick scenes. We actually managed to have an interesting villain for part 5.

>>83779733
I guess that was part of the "curse".

>>83779792
Looking forward to it then.

>>83779847
What even defined our part 5? I ended up doing more than half of this part since it felt like only four other anons were into this part.
>>
>>83778092
There are people that read the project but don't post on it, you know. Even if you don't get many replies, you surely aren't being ignored.

We really do aprecciate your grand help on this project Anon. Also, consider that it is easier to write when there's not much people on it.
>>
>>83780032
Tiredness.

By the time we reach the end its not sure if the heroes are celebrating the end of a journey, or just getting a good night's sleep.

The 3-4 of them that survive that is.
>>
>>83780032

>I ended up doing more than half of this part since it felt like only four other anons were into this part.

Odd, considering there were a lot of people saying they were more interested to work on this than Part 4 while that was being wrapped up.
>>
>>83781315
because we hit a bump on the final stages of part 4, and people were itching to start part 5 after we introduced the whole "demon conspiracy" angle and the Man of Murder finale.
>>
How did Supes die again?

>inb4 STANDO POWAH
>>
Honestly, I think part 5 has turned out great. Might not be as inventive as part 1, as wacky as part 2, as iconic as part 3 or as emotional as part 4, but it's a solid, action-packed story with a bunch of great fights and a real grand, "epic" scale.
>>
>>83781541
"Something" killed him long before the events of part 1 started. We still don't know what exactly killed supes.
>inb4 super AIDS
>>
>>83781541
It doesn't matter. The specifics of his life do not matter at all. What matters is that he was The Hero - the ultimate icon of heroic spirit.
Hell, I don't even know if he was Clark Kent. Probably was, but in this setting, who knows?
>>
>>83781541
Probably best to keep it vague. Just say he defeated an ultimate evil at the cost of his own life.
In fact, we probably shouldn't refer to Superman directly either. Just call him "The Hero".
>>
>>83778092
>As Rolf falls to the ground, he pulls out a string of sausages and catches a branch with them
>He looks up at the tree fortress and begins to eat his way back up
>Toph is still awake, her friends are all down around her
>She doesn't want it to end like this, she senses someone she doesn't recognize with their face pressed up against a window watching them die
>It's Roger Smith (American Dad) and he's laughing at them as they lay dying
>Toph stands back up and uses the last of her strength to shatter that window and every other window in Sector V's base
>The shards go into Roger's eyes, blinding him
>Rolf has gotten back up the tree now, he has a sheep's bladder strapped to his face
>Most of the gas has vented now and Rolf is carrying his rangers and the KND out of the base
>Toph is still conscious, though bleeding from the mouth, and tells Rolf she got the guy's eyes and points in the direction of Roger since she can still sense where those glass shards are
>The lock down has ended and so Ford is already injecting Donald with something and slapping him awake saying they need to act fast
>Rolf looks in the direction Toph pointed, then back to Toph, she's lifeless
>Rolf takes off in that direction, making a string of doors, he's upon Roger in seconds who doesn't even have time for a one liner as Rolf caves in his head with his staff repeatedly

Is this any good? Any thoughts before I move forward to Squidward having a mental breakdown and confessing?
>>
>>83781647
There could be a passing reference to an article or book written by Clark Kent.
>>
>>83781748
Good stuff, anon.
>>83778092
I'd say that people held off on doing fights because you did them so well, but that'd probably be a lie. Without you we probably would have got things done, but it would've taken 4 times as long.
>>
>>83781643
>>83781647
>>83781651
I think it's best to keep the corpse anonymous/ambiguous, so that the characters would speculate (and argue) about whose corpse it is: Superman, Batman, Craig McCracken, etc.
>>
>>83782068
Yeah, the Corpse being Jesus in SBR was not explained until later on.
>Craig McCracken
goddamit, that was funnier than it should
>>
>Ford has gotten Donald awake and shoves something into [Steam Machine]'s furnace which creates steam that begins resuscitating the UR and KND
>Rolf gets back and is overjoyed to see his flock alive, but then that joy all turns to grief when he sees Toph is well and truly dead
>They tried everything to save her, Numbah One even tired using his stand to revive her, but it was too late, she inhaled too much of the poison
>Squidward his on his knees sobbing, mumbling something about this being all his fault

OK this is what's currently in the doc with some tweaks. Where do we need to expand and embellish?

>Squidward’s double agent status comes to light as he mourns Toph’s death claiming he never meant for any of them to get killed, Taffy pushes the issue until Squidward confesses everything to the Urban Rangers

>Flashback

>Squidward makes a deal to work for the WB, we don’t see the person he’s talking to when signing the contract
>His original mission was to join Rolf’s gang and make them work for the WB
>Plucky threw a wrench into all of that
>Due to the nature of being a Brojo, he started to care for the Rangers and plays along with Red Guy's plans while working to keep the Rangers from meeting their ends as best he can
>He steered them in the right direction when they got off track at the mall, he told the WB they were heading to the stock market without mentioning the farmer's market, he was making sure executives at the studio lot didn't blow their cover by making special hand signs
>Upon seeing the manipulation of both Max and Jan, he was planning to cut all ties with the WB and work with the rangers in earnest
>But then he got a call last night directly from the boss saying he still had one last job for him, and that was the package left outside
>Squidward was sure they could handle it and he'd be able to play both sides one more time before the final attack on the tower
>But Toph got killed, which was never part of his plan
>>
>>83781460
It was a fun trip, to be honest
>>
>>83782381
The part ends with the Corpse actually being The Samaritan from Astro City
>>
>>83782653
I dunno, looks solid. So, now we need to map out the siege of the tower. Of course they won't climb ALL the 666 floors, they will get shorcuts (like Scruffy after being fired), and perhaps some of those encounters are faced by the others groups, instead of the UR facing all the mid-bosses.

>>83782892
Indeed, from having only "life has many doors" and mass confusion as the themes, we ended with this.
>>
>>83782968
Well if you think so... also, they should be physically weakened when Mandark attacks them.

And my beginning plans for the tower a couple threads back are:

The Warner Siblings and Rex enter through the front entrance and the Warner Siblings give the order for people to start clearing out of the building (they still own the place). The demons come down from above to deal with this, but the celebrities (led by Max) are backing the Warners and Rex.

While that rumble in the entrance is happening, Shaggy is piloting a chopper with the UR inside it, the UR enter the tower 100 stories up and begin the climb there. Donald is with them too and begins working his way down through the security already flooding the lower floors so they can't go back up.

Shaggy and Scooby stay in the chopper and go get the next batch of people to insert into the tower.

And I figure Rolf will use his doors so they can jump up through the floors too.
>>
>>83783591
I feel like the UR should fight at least Legal before reaching Patrick, to give a sense of closure to the five divisions arc.
How many experiments should Wernstrom and Doctor Doctor have? two (one for each), one big aberration or a bunch of lesser monsters?
>>
>>83785378
There are 666 floors. Yes, they are going to fight the big guys.
>>
>>83765767
I'm going to make some modifications to this.
>Celebrities and allies are gathered, they force security to come to the ground floor
>the UR are sent into the tower 100 floors up
>UR proceed up the tower, Donald fights his way down to keep the security from going back up
>Celebrity fight at the bottom of the tower; start showing off Max's new power here
>UR fight Wernstrom and Doctor Doctor's creations (what are they?)
>Celebrity fight
>UR "fight" Baron O'Beef Dip
>UR fight an actual enemy
>Celebrity fight
>UR encounter the Baron again
>UR fight Darla (who?) on the stairs
>Celebrity fight
>UR fight the Big Guys
>Patrick scene
>UR fight Varrick
>Gift Shop
>Cut to "I did not summon dees martini"
>UR fight Patrick
>>
File: rainbow_1289799428401.jpg (31KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_1289799428401.jpg
31KB, 522x399px
Is this like scripting for a comic? Or a game? Or both? Or just a grandiose crossover fan fiction?

Seems fun I'm intrigued
>>
>>83786094
All of the above actually. You can contribute if you'd like, just glance over the docs and try and stay on topic.
>>
>>83785658
Wait, what's Max new power?
>fight Darla (who?)
Darla Dimple (cats don't dance) with [BIG AND LOUD], I'm looking through the doc for it.
>>
>>83786094
It's both.
>>
>>83786203
Oh. Well I guess she'd be someone left over from the studios who wasn't there when it happened. Maybe she got an eternal youth deal.
>>
>>83786202
>>83786208
So you're on part 5/6 now, have any comics been drawn yet? I glanced through the pic archive thing but didn't see anything

Just sketches and menu/cover pages mostly
>>
>>83786604
Part 5/8.

There's been about 13 comic pages adapting part 1 so far.
>>
>>83786604
yeah, a comic of part 1 is currently in the making, Here it is (took me a while to find it):
http://imgur.com/a/Un5xq
>>
>>83785658
I also need to remember to incorporate
>>83764679
>>83768441

And while I'm looking at last thread, this post is becoming more of a note to myself next I work on this since I would like to incorporate >>83768740 into >>83776625 in some way.
>>
>>83786255
That would work.
>>
>>83787483
Eh, I cut that because I couldn't really work out how to fit it in, especially since Dexter needs to be unfrozen to warn Cartman and Donald. Felt kind of out of character, too.
>>
File: 1458886464597.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1458886464597.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>>83786828
This should be put on the OP in the future.
>>
File: 1462157520941.png (612KB, 1021x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462157520941.png
612KB, 1021x768px
Crust bumping.
>>
>>83786094

Part 6 would honestly be a great jumping on point for you since from there on we're essentially building stories from the ground up.
>>
File: 1449562573923.png (354KB, 1017x765px) Image search: [Google]
1449562573923.png
354KB, 1017x765px
>>83786828
>Or my name is Anthony Burch and thank God it isn't!
>>
>>83789705
Fair enough.

We still need to decide who will be with Rex and Max's group and who they'll end up fighting.
>>
>>83786203
I checked both the doc and desu, and can't find the Stand
>>
>>83794707
I'm thinking Max, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Fifi, Xavier, maybe a couple of the other celebrities, and a bunch of "generics" from the movie studios - we can probably pull those from other /co/ stuff (Envy Adams, Baby Doll, Calculon, yadda yadda). Donald comes down from above to meet them; Shaggy and Scooby go in after them after landing the copter.
Other than that, we need to decide on a Stand for Goofy/Max, and pick out a few extra villains for everyone to fight. Any in the Stand doc that would work?
>>
>>83772124
That Daffy as a JoJo character is pure perfection
>>
Since the KND are in this, what do you think their ridiculous acronym would be for S.T.A.N.D.? Here's my take:

Strange
Things
Aggravating
Needless
Destruction
>>
>>83795447
Only the design and the name of the stand were given to my knowledge. It looks like her butler.

I don't believe it ever was given a full power suggestion at all.
>>
>>83797002
If you can't find a power, scrap it.
>>
>>83795620
Probably also Ami and Yumi. I can see their power to phase through things being useful.
>>
>>83797879
I think it's power may have been to squash people under an increasing pressure?. In the end Rolf defeats her by opening a door underneath himself and opening one on her back so he can grab onto her, at which point we get this piece of dialogue.

>"Don't you get it you stupid shepherd, I'm immune to the pressure of my stand!"
>"Yes, but while the squishing of your ghost-butler may not affect you, Rolf can tell from the cracking of the wood that same is not true of the floor, yes?
>>
>>83797002
Stand name: [BIG AND LOUD]
Ability: [What does the kitty cat say?] - [BIG AND LOUD]'s user can ascribe [roles] to anyone within her Stand's range. If the target does not properly follow the [role], they will be subject to greatly increased gravitational pressure, and [BIG AND LOUD]'s attacks against them will become significantly stronger. The more specific these [roles] are, the fewer Darla can give out.
>>
>>83798469
I like it, it leads very nicely into her defeat here.>>83798284
>>
>>83772124
when will /co/co's bizarre adventure become animated? like a short youtube series
>>
>>83779907
Try this one irish Anon, I think it is 32-bit now.
https://mega.nz/#!u1QAzKID!J234Uxr8rJDg9wDD_3f06_Fun-ZCL00HB2swHmlZMNM

Also, where is Doc guy?
>>
>>83799416
You volunteering?
>>
>>83799770
Right here. Give me a second, it's going into the Fighting game folder.
>>
Wait.

This is... still going?
>>
>>83800274
We're halfway there, it's retarded to see it end so soon
>>
>>83800274
Stop it.
>>
>>83800153
I advise that you should paste the versions on a folder in the docs to ensure they are still available if the link expires.

Also, the version is technically 0.1 since it is still incomplete, right?
>>
>>83776708
Picking up from here

>The UR still have a mission, they don't even have time to properly morn Toph's death
>She didn't even have any family left to inform making Rolf all the angrier that the WB took so much from her
>They go back to planning their tower assault, they've called in everyone who they think might help them
>That night, a huge crowd is gathered around the tree fortress
>Rex and Mr. Morris are making sure there are no information leaks this time
>They begin going over the plan with everyone, fade to black (we don't hear it)

Day 6 of Plucky's coma

>As they are nearing the Warner Bros. Tower, Rolf gets the perfect idea of what the robed figure in his dream looks like
>and then, release. His thoughts are free from the being
>that being was the Telephone Avatar, which appears behind Rolf (it’s been collecting its imagine in Rolf's mind ever since the phone call)
>Then it seems to disappear into nothingness (to the readers, it appears to fly out if its panel into the whitespace around it)
>Rolf then looks toward the Warner HQ in the distance, a skyscraper in a nearby city

>In a narration box, Rex goes over the plan: He and the Warners will enter the building and begin forcing as many people to evacuate as possible
>Four figures enter the WB Tower's ground floor lobby, Rex is leading them
>Rex presents his credentials to the receptionist who at first tries her best to blow him off until the Warner Siblings make themselves known
>Now she's in a tizzy because these three OWN the building and they're giving orders
>People begin gradually pouring out of the building as if it were a fire drill
>Masked and robed figures have been appearing in the lobby while his has been happening
>In another narration box Rex continues to explain the plan: when the WB's security tries to stop them, their own guys will intercept
cont.
>>
>>83802617
>The masked figures try to stop Rex and the Warners, but the robed figures trip them up and otherwise mess with them using their stands
>Rex then makes a demand that the president come down to see them, and the masked figures begin attacking in earnest
>An all out brawl begins in the lobby, giving Rex the excuse he needs to assert his Interpol authority and begin moving up the building causing security to flood down the building to stop him and the other stand users
>In another narration box, Rex explains the next step of the plan: once enough people have left the tower and most of the security are on the lower floors, the UR will be inserted into the building at a higher level
>Cue a helicopter piloted by Shaggy with Scooby as his co-pilot fast approaching the tower
>"Like, good luck." as Rolf enters the side of the building through one of his doors
>Once inside, the other UR members + Donald appear from Bobo

Question, how many characters should enter at floor 100? They do have Bobo, so they can get a lot in at this level.
>>
>>83802726
Besides the UR and Donald, maybe Max, not sure if the other celebrities should enter through the 100 floor or attack from the base.
>>
>Name: George G. "Goofy" Goof
>Stand name: [CASTAWAY]
>Appearance: A humanoid with a fishing rod-based arm
>Ability: [CASTAWAY] can throw out the line on its arm to catch opponents. When anyone or anything is caught by [CASTAWAY], in addition to being able to reel them in normally, Goofy can alter the direction in which gravity acts on them, allowing him to control the fight to a high degree. However, [CASTAWAY] can only attach to one object or opponent at a time.
Is this okay? I feel like there's probably a gravity altering Stand in canon or in /co/co/ already.
We can merge it with [I 2 I] by giving it a line to catch enemies with, without giving the gravity altering power.
>>83802726
>>83802898
Okay, here's an idea: Donald, Yakko, Wakko and Dot, and a bunch of random celebrities work their way down from the 100th floor, while Max, Fifi, Ami, Yumi, and a bunch of other randos work their way up from the bottom. Ami and Yumi are the ones who point out that with how the contracts work, Max shouldn't be able to awaken new Stand abilities.
>>
>>83802617
>>83802726
Oh, I didn't realise we were bringing Rex in. He's probably going to end up dead in the tower collapse, huh.
>>
>>83803322
Wait, uh, switch the Warners with Max's gang, actually. Maybe keep Fifi with the ones on the ground floor.
>>
>>83803322
>by giving it a line to catch enemies with
>It's how Max saves the people in the falling tower who couldn't get to Bobo on time, he uses the line to fling them into the clam.
>However he doesn't have the time to get there himself.
I don't need to tell you what happens next.
>>
>>83802898
I was going to have Max leading the celebrities with Rex.

>>83803322
The Warners are with Rex at the base of the building to begin the massive distraction. That's something only they can do.

>>83803360
The tower is more going to be knocked over than implode. It's 666 stories tall, so that's a long stretch of city for it to land on when HIM pushes it over.

>>83803389
Fifi could be either with Rex's group or the UR's group. I figure there will be celebrities working their way up from floor 100 with the UR, but they'll be drawing away security so the UR can keep moving.
>>
>>83803583
Fuck.
That's perfect, actually. I wish I'd thought of that.
>>83803619
So, how about:
>The Urban Rangers: Rolf, Taffy, Cartman, Squidward, assorted celebrities. (Jeez, the group's pretty thinned down by this point, huh?)
>Rex's group: Rex, Max, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, assorted celebrities - maybe Rockzilla or someone, just to have a diverse set of characters
>Donald's group: Donald, Ami, Yumi, Fifi, assorted celebrities
>Shaggy and Scooby, who follow Rex's group up after landing the helicopter
>>
>>83803322
Amendment to this:
>Goofy can throw the line with a special technique known as the [PERFECT CAST]; this allows the hook to move with seemingly impossible physics, weaving around obstacles and homing in on targets.
If we're keeping a Spin equivalent in part 7, this could be part of that; or it could just be part of his Stand, or simply the power of the Perfect Cast without anything supernatural about it.
>>
>>83804048
Well since anons seem set on wanting Tanya to be at the tower, put her with one of the two groups as a heavy hitter since she has Jan's stand.

Throw in some moments where she catches herself talking to Max and realizes she's saying things she shouldn't be aware of. Max could give her advice on what her stand is capable of.

>>83803583
I think HIM knocks the tower over "oops, did I~~~~~ do that?" style just to twist the knife in the UR's guts since their allies were still inside.

After the tower is knocked over, maybe a hell pit is raveled under the foundation.

But anyway, Max would be nowhere near Bobo when that happens.
>>
>>83804166
That works. Hell, this'd give us a chance to actually reveal that "Jan" is Tanya.
I guess Max could just use the line to throw the Warners or whoever out of the tower, away from the collapsing rubble?
>>
>>83804347
It was already revealed on the movie lots since Tanya was dressed as Jan and Max pointed out she was the newly minted Jan.
>>
>>83804646
Ah.
For some reason, I had previously got the impression that the recycled celebrities physically took on the appearance of those whose Stands they took. My mistake?
>>
>>83804871
They take on their "look" but they don't physically change into them.
>>
Who takes down the Telephone Avatar? is still Rolf sacrificing himself?
>>
Is this like Kingdom Hearts but with JoJo instead of FF?
>>
>>83805594
It's definitely Rolf. I'm not sure if we're having him pull the Avatar into hell, or if he just beats it normally, and then falls into hell by accident.
As for HIM, I figure Taffy, Dexter and Cartman tag-team him, with Taffy and Cartman taking advantage of chinks in his armour created by Dexter's self-destruct; then Plucky makes his heroic entrance, killing HIM by punching him in a critical spot.
>HIM bursts into nothingness; Taffy's shocked, Cartman yells "Hey, no kill stealing!"
>The two of them see, in the shadow of the wreckage, the figure of a duck with a muscular Stand floating behind him
>Plucky slowly and ominously does Daffy's Book Revue walk, still in the shadows, towards Taffy and Cartman. He's looking like he could almost be his father.
>But then he steps into the light and pulls an entirely different pose from Daffy's [literally me] pose, because yadda yadda not his father you get the idea.
>>
>>83805669
Not really. It's putting /co/ characters into JoJo's narrative structure and world, rather than putting JoJo and /co/ characters in a different, shared world.>>83805594
>>
>>83805787
>>83805594
I think Rolf drags TA down into hell with him. That fight is going to take more thought than I'm willing to give it right now since I'm still trying to figure out the tower.
>>
>>83805852
What kind of enemies do we need for the tower? I guess the celebrities will fight security teams, while the UR are going to fight the sort that'll have offices in the tower, maybe?
Fuck. I'd try and help, but I am very tired and fresh out of ideas.
>>83805594
Hmm. Occurs to me that Rolf's Remastered Stand is actually very effective at taking on Telephone Avatar - what better to fight something made of information than a Stand that can imprint information into something?
>>
>>83805930
Well I'm going to try to use >>83785658 as an outline, so I guess it starts like

>Donald goes off on his own (or with some of the celebrities, depends on what works best) to cause commotion and calamity
>He begins working his way down as security goes after him
>The UR proceed up through the tower unopposed for a few floors before ending up in something like a science lab (think of the tower as the building from Gremlins 2, we can have anything in it)
>Wernstrom and Doctor Doctor are working there, complaining that it's not as well equipped as the labs that were destroyed back at the Looniversity until they spot the UR and release the monsters

What do they even have? This is where we get back to your initial question.

Whatever they have, Rolf can just send them through a trapdoor, that should be his favored method of getting rid of things quickly for this climb.
>>
>>83805852
There is also the question if TA becomes giant during the finale or he is average sized. I also thought that as his last action, the TA feed himself to the monster by dispersing parts of himself and transmiting them to the Looniversity's sinkhole.

>>83805930
We need to see what (and how many) aberrations Wernstrom has in the tower.
>>
>>83806337
Does he ever turn giant in the comics he's from?
>>
File: telephone avatar.jpg (230KB, 564x337px) Image search: [Google]
telephone avatar.jpg
230KB, 564x337px
>>83808176
I can't tell his size from the images I saw, but he looks a bit bigger than an average human.
>>
>>83809138
Then that's as big as he'll be here.

I think only HIM has a kaiju form.
>>
>>83802617
So is Toph our Narancian?

Honestly I can't tell who's objectively more QT. If someone made art of Toph in Narancia's clothes it wouldn't look much different from the real deal.
>>
>>83802898
>>83802726
Xavier should wander in after the first wave.

He decides to help them, and gets them through the more Mindfuck floors.
>>
>>83804166
Man. If we put in the beginnings of romance there we'd end up con fusing Max's boner A LOT before his death
>>
>>83809432
We're not doing 1:1, but I guess.

>>83809470
I suppose the UR dodged the mindfuck floors.
>>
>>83805930
Definitlet some mindfucks we'really talking rooms that will make the Yellow Submarine look sane.

This is the time to have the blue meanie.
>>
>>83809569
I thought the Blue Meanie was going to be in part 7
>>
>>83809619
He'd make a fine member of the brother hood of Dada.

Ok. Then how about some Hellboy characters?
>>
>>83806231
>Wernstrom claims he's been researching Stands for the WB for decades
>Dexter fires back that none of his work is as successful as the accidental byproduct of one of his rival's failures
>Wernstrom is now even madder and says they will now face one of his greatest triumphs: a machine with a stand

So should it be the Robot Devil, robot Santa, or a band of horrible animations from somewhere?

This tower climb is going to take forever if we don't start cooperating on it.
>>
>>83810042
Robot Devil for sure.

There should be a floor dedicated to such machinations. Robot hell. Where there is no compressed air, but dust permeates the air!!
>>
>>83810042
Well, even if they're more /v/ than /co/, the FNAF animatronics have some terrible fan-animations/webcomics about them.

Though if they were going to appear anywhere, it'd probably be better to have them in Ethan's meme army. This would make me wonder if Markiplier would be allowed in due to having animated shorts?
>>
>>83810042
As a plot twist, is actually a machine filled with the remains of Red Guy's predecessor.
If Wernstrom has a mechanical monster, what if Doctor Doctor uses a biological abomination?.
>>
>>83810157
>The entire floor they're on rises up to the next story where the scenery is that of robot hell
>The Robot Devil then appears
>"Welcome to Robot hell. Where there is no compressed air, and dust permeates the air!"
>His stand is a golden fiddle that sounds like ass and attacks with crudely drawn musical notes (it's sort of a cheap imitation of just one of the things [One More Time] can do)
>While the robot devil is going over what his stand can do, Dexter reactivates the sprinklers on the floor, putting out the fires and rusting the devil in place
>Cartman then kicks him over with his stand and he lads on top of Wernstrom
>Taffy looks at Rolf and says "That's what Toph would've done."

Alright, who is Doctor Doctor and what does she have before they get off this floor?
>>
File: doctor doctor.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doctor doctor.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>83810042
His robot stand user design is later brought up in part 7 in regards to Scud. Perhaps his robot should have something similar to his stand?

>>83810452
Doctor Doctor is a typical mad scientist woman who wants to take over the world. Has poor eyesight too.

She had a suggested stand called [THE NEWS], which I'm not sure ever had a power, but I figured it would have something to do with precognition. >>83810424 suggests her experiment be biological in nature, and I figured her stand would play into it. Some sort of horrifying, psychic, fate-warping monster? Maybe the Perfect Blue Trumpet Thing from Courage? I'll think more about it if no one else does.
>>
>>83811084
There is also this idea >>83774739
based on the fact that imaginary friends were Stands in part 4
>>
>>83811084
I'd prefer it if it isn't just me trying to work out the tower since the number of fucks I have left to give is approaching the number of fucks the UR have left to give about the next jackass that strikes a pose and declares they will fight them.

So, biological monster, the "you're not perfect" thing from Courage, it forces the UR to confront their own inner problems in the form of whatever undesirable trait they see in themselves. Like mirror images. Taffy has to fight his inner rage, Rolf has to fight his dishonor of having lost someone in his care, Dexter has to confront his insanity (duck butt kisser), Squidward faces off against squid on a stick live action above water Squidward, Cartman is just fighting a copy of himself.

Cartman gets too pissed off, teams up with his copy, and makes the monster choke on his fat ass because he's nothing but problems.

I don't know if that's any good, it's just what I came up with on the fly.
>>
>>83810252
Definitley part 8 hit men or monsters
>>
>>83811318
I like this.

It makes Dexter, Squidward, and Rolf face what they are and why they do what they do.

Squidward in particular benefits the most. With this he proves to himself that he is willing to do anything to stop the Red Guy.
>>
>>83812127
I figure they will all be fighting actually physical copies of themselves.

The Rolf copy might be wearing a wolf pelt and the Taffy copy is dressed like a devil

Also, why do we keep calling Nibbles/Tuffy Mouse by the name of Taffy?
>>
>>83811318
I was wondering how exactly we portray Patrick Stand ability besides the "making the UR fight against each other" part. Maybe something like this:
>They Finally reach Patrick's office
>Patrick congratulate them for this, a white orb in his hand/hovering around him
>One of the UR charges towards Patrick and punches him, but then notices he missed by far and hitted one of the walls at the sides.
>Things start to look like a scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
>"It seems that you are all confused about my Stand's power. It seems you want to know HOW DOES 「DAZED AND CONFUSED」 WORK?"
>This causes the UR to fight against each other

>>83812438
Wait, it's Tuffy?
>>
>>83812468
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibbles_(Tom_and_Jerry)

Also, as for the Patrick fight, I was going to have it so when the UR finally confront him Patrick is cheerful and says "Hi Squidward!" with his usual smile, it's only when Squidward starts trying to convince Patrick to stop what he's doing that Patrick begins attacking his friend and the UR.

We've painted Patrick in a certain way, but when around other Spongebob characters, he acts like regular Patrick.
>>
>>83812468
>>83812577
He's called Tuffy in the Jorge Joestar AU anyway.
>>
>>83812577
>but when around other Spongebob characters, he acts like regular Patrick.
That reminds me that we have Spongebob as a suggested character in part 7, it will be interesting having him appear after all the shit that happened between Squidward and Patrick.
>>
>>83813124
He ends up knocking Squidward into a hell pit just as Rolf had finished climbing out of it while he whizzes past while riding a rock.

It's a "Hi Squidward!" "Bye Squidward!" kind of moment.
>>
>>83813124
>>83813209
This does make me wonder if Spongebob has any knowledge of what went down. Is he completely oblivious to Patrick being killed and Squidward's misadventures? Did Nobody plant him in the race, and had previously been keeping him in the dark about everything like Goofy was suggested to be? >>83708286

If he was a pawn of Nobody's, one wonders what Nobody did to convince Spongebob to become a part collector. Maybe he threatened Gary? Or threatened to destroy the Krabby Patty secret formula?

Speaking of which, is Plankton going to be appearing in part 6? I know he was suggested for a role as either a prisoner or the prison's cook who hates the Warden and is secretly scheming to take over the prison (of course the Warden knows this). The idea was that Plankton would be a Foo Fighters reference.
>>
I just had an idea for part 6 I want to pitch before I forget it.

Every time a stand user dies in [Pure Imagination] the canon is sounded and a live video broadcast is played of the Warden wearing a large wig doing a Caesar Flickerman impersonation as he talked about their best moments, their short comings, dashed expectations, and whatever other whimsical bullshit he feels like rattling off to taunt the survivors.
>>
>>83737797
So, who is Moto Moto?
>>
>>83815149
A google search brings up the male hippo from Madagascar 2.
>>
I feel at some point this

http://www.adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html

could become relevant to us.

Like the time travel shenanigans of the side story somehow place Jack in a position where he gets another shot at Aku. Like a meta ripple causing his show to get another season.

Meta ripples (there's probably a different name for them) should be a thing hinted at in part 7 and then used in part 8.
>>
File: sexy results.jpg (92KB, 502x379px) Image search: [Google]
sexy results.jpg
92KB, 502x379px
>>83815615
>A male hippo hitting on a white fat boy
Damn
>>
>>83815768
「DIMENSIONAL SHIFTS」
>>
>>83815960
And another thing, how much time has passed from part 1 to part 8?

The new season of Samurai Jack supposedly takes place 50 years after the end of last season.
>>
>>83816332
uh, we had a timeline somewhere.
>>
>>83815901
>>83815149
>>83815615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMcLn6YjsBg
>>
>>83814202
Sponge Bob is probably racing to become employee of the millenium
>>
>>83815768
8 Is 50 years after part 1.

PORTERY
>>
Crossover with Fist of the Borf Star??
>>
>>83818202
We would have to be fucking blessed by the gods to have a dream of crossing over with Borf.
>>
If we need inspiration for more enemy types for the climb, I don't think the WB has IT, Accounting, or Customer Service departments yet.
I'm imagining Customer Service as a room full of people answering phones, saying "Thank you for calling the Warner Brothers, please hold", and putting the phones down. Maybe the Administrator from the TF2 comics could be in charge of it?
>>
>>83810452
On the one hand, as an actual demon I think the Robot Devil deserves a bit more than that.
On the other hand, I'm very amused by the idea of Wernstrom's ultimate creation actually being complete shit.
>>83811318
Genius.
>>83812438
I don't really mind his name being wrong, because "Taffy Nibbles" are an actual type of candy.
>>83815768
My idea for the "final boss" of part 7 was someone (Wizard Daffy?) wearing the Mask and using the Stand [CUBAN PETE]; since part 1 has Jack claim that Aku is the spirit in the mask, I was thinking that Cuban Pete would look like Aku in a Hawaiian shirt.
>>
>>83810252
Christ, no. We count adaptations of /v/, but only official ones.
Let's Play Animateds are way out. I guess we could include, like , Egoraptor, since he was a character in his own Sequelitis. Plus he's practically a /co/ meme, what with "What does /co/ think of Youtube animator Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson?"
>>
>>83819082
>Egoraptor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8uNaon5B0

[I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore} or [Can't Give It Anymore]?
>>
>>83819330
Also his Stand lets him [loan] out the functions of his internal organs to other people...his organs still work, they just transfer some of the functionality to the person receiving the [loan]. He can pull out of a [loan] his Stand has made, but this will cripple the person he has made the [loan] to and leave him exhausted while his body gets things back in order.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 286x225px
Heya. Taffy-fag here. Wanted to ask, was there any design for [WAYWARD SON]? Because I decided to draw him for the kick of it.

Also, I remember some anon said I mispronounced characters in my announced? Which ones, to be exact?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Td-mSKpaCvaXROZ0N1ZDJDZHc
>>
>>83819642
I got partway through drawing it. I was going to have it use an inverted star motif instead of Fortunate Son's regular star one, with the jacket thrown over its shoulders like a cape. 5 spikes behind its head forming an inverted star shape, spiral eyes, big omega symbol on its chest, knight's helmet mouthguard, and a codpiece purely because Gold Experience Requiem's initial pose always reminded me of a crotch thrust.
>>
>The UR reach the next floor, the customer service department
>It's full of bored humans and demons answering phones with "Thank you for calling the WB, please hold." and putting the phones down again
>In the centre of the room is the Administrator, speaking to someone on the phone while also operating a switchboard. She notices the Rangers over her shoulder, and has two of her assistants (Henchman 21 and 24 from the Venture Bros) get rid of them
>The henchmen attack with their Stands (21's: [TWO TONS OF STEEL]?) but are quickly dispatched, with Rolf opening a trapdoor under one and Dexter wrapping the other in 3 Feet High
>Galvanised by their success, Cartman rushes the Administrator, but is casually slapped away by her Stand
>The Administrator sighs, tells the person on the phone that urgent business has come up, and that she'll call them back before standing up and readying her Stand, [BOTH SIDES NOW]
Not sure what her Stand should actually do, though.
>>
>>83820330
>Not sure what her Stand should actually do, though.
Maybe is can affect the distances between two flat planes? At one point we should show what happens when an object with one of Rolfs [doors] on it falls through another one of his [doors].
>>
>>83818922
Would that be too similar to HR?

>>83819008
I'm at the point where I want to make the tower climb not drag like the mall did.

>>83820330
We could have this be the fight the UR get stuck doing because they wanted to avoid the spook toy.
>>
>>83819480
The chapter starts with a protag enjoying a snazzy new penis.

He makes good use of it. As it is much more endowed than his own. But then Arin repossesses it.
>>
>>83820996
I say we get a Red Hot Chili Pepper like enemy for an elevator battle.

We knock off a couple hundred floors and show that the WB are running out of users.
>>
>>83821152
I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened.
>>
>>83821178
Do we have anything like that already in the userless stands list or part unassigned list?

Because if not, then they might as well be forced to share an uneventful elevator ride with Barron O'Beefttip.
>>
>>83821767
>share an uneventful elevator ride with Barron O'Beefttip.
...That is hilarious and needs to be a thing, especially if they have unfitting elevator Muzak in the background.
>>
>>83819082
>>83819330
>>83819480
So Egoraptor as an enemy in part 8? I like it.

Seaking of part 8 enemies, I'm curious as to why this idea hasn't been discussed yet. Shouldn't we make one of the cultists Dobson?
>>
>>83821840
>Dobson?
We discussed having him, but I'm not sure if anything came of it.

We were also going to have Thunt, but he got replaced by Minmax (For the record I cannot remember the name of his Stand)
>>
>>83821820
>>83821767

Two different elevators. Or the same?

They decide to ditch the baron and go through a hatch at the top. Commencing the RHCP fight
>>
>>83821840
His Stand would be best as Mandark's or as a more direct application of it. Like Hot Pants.

He shoots ink out of a pen and it degrades whatever it touches.

Cars become Runabouts
>>
>>83822013
And then he steals them? I take it that the reason he hasn't been caught is because, no one recognizes the runabout so NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!
>>
>>83821896
We have enough room for cultists I guess? We'd still need a specific number for them though. 13 maybe? I believe our list is

>Ethan (leader)
>Lady X
>Ronnie (?)
>Chris-chan
>Mr. Freeman

So there'd be plenty of room. Plus, we also have a couple of assassins for the part and somewhat unrelated fights Ethan sets up.

Another idea I had for part 8 was making one of Ethan's weapons be Hathor the Cow Goddess, as some sot of horribly dysfunctional Pillarman experiment who now believes herself to be a deity.
>>
>>83822049
He's a devious little bear.
>>
>>83822074
I like that idea.

A good cult character could be the Fear the Sun guys from Doom Patrol.

But they only appared for a page so I rest that case
>>
>>83822013
I figured it would involve something like turning things into balloons like Tubular Bells. Only applicable on humans and other things.
>>
File: boris bedenov.jpg (62KB, 375x434px) Image search: [Google]
boris bedenov.jpg
62KB, 375x434px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIXzTBcoC0

why not mugen?
>>
File: stalemate.jpg (271KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
stalemate.jpg
271KB, 1024x760px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXWox5_8yc
>>
>>83822375
So a largely unseen executioner until his fight comes up?
>>
>>83822710
I can see that Stand letting White Spy swap places with Black Spy, generally this is shown by their shadow: When White Spy is out Black spy looks like a normal shadow, however when Black Spy is out White spy turns the shadow into a negative space around a Spy-shaped hole. the size of the shadow is fairly mutable, and while one of the Spies is fighting against a Stand, the other one is attacking the shadow of the user (Black attacks directly with spy gear, while White grows to giant size and crushes the persons shadow in the hole.)

I call it [Day N Nite]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvbrY_ec60

I'd say they are either a Tower Fight or they appear during part 7 as assassins working for Nobody
>>
>>83822074
Kim Ross from Dresden Codak was also suggested as a member of the inner circle in a scientist/archaeologist role. And Chris-chan technically isn't a member until he got his ass kicked and runs away.
>>
File: flash-123-jpg.jpg (588KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
flash-123-jpg.jpg
588KB, 600x900px
>>83822893
I'm just posting pictures and links. It's up to you what you do with it.

I've always wanted to see a mixture of Grandmaster Flash and the Flash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNzMVLqIHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvlmrcxMKF4

some other stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e13oZaznLy4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1IphRx1pk
http://www.freegameshype.com/street-fighter-ryu-vs-sagat.htm
(Sagat is a cunt and a cheater. protip: third round: duck and uppercut is your lifesaver)
>>
>>83819642
Is Giffany supposed to be pronounced "Gif" or "Jif"? That's the only problem I'm seeing here
>>
>>83822074
Abby from CAD was suggested as Ethan's assistant/right hand.
>>
>>83823096
>>83823905
Ok, so

>Ethan (leader)
>Abby (right hand man)
>Kim Ross (scientist)
>Lady X
>Ronnie
>Dobson
>Chris-chan
>Mr. Freeman

so that's 8. a few more slots open and we'll have 13. I like to imagine they'd be sitting around, trying to look edgy similar to pic related.

I guess Shmorky and Bogleech could be members too, but we'd have to see about it. And part 8 is still a ways away. And if 13's too many, we could cut at least one character from it making it 12. Hussie was dead before the story started, but Ethan keeps his chair up out of respect. Of course, it is never explained who the empty seat belongs to in the story.
>>
File: SunriseNowhereStage.png (380KB, 1996x850px) Image search: [Google]
SunriseNowhereStage.png
380KB, 1996x850px
I'm going to have to skip to part 3 on the /co/co/ game since that's the only one with the character's moves already thought out.

Also, I wanted to know if Spriteanon already made something for the game and what the people that (presumably) played the game think about the UI and Cutscenes.

>>83822481
Do you think we should switch to mugen?
>>
Hey. I pronounce Jif-fanny. Can't post, because Russia's a fucking hellish country. So, I won't post often.
>>
>>83821896
Okay, maybe Minmax DOESN'T have a Stand, but he still has Oblivious...which can somehow hit them and due to his True Sight he can perceive them as well.

>An enemy stand user starts to mock Minmax, for not being as powerful as him.
>"So if I hit that glowey ghost thing, will it hurt you."
>"Of course it will you moron, that's how Stands work!"
>"That's good to know, I roll initiative."
>"Wait wha-"
>*Schwing!*
>*Bwap*
>Now the stand user doesn't have an arm.
>>
File: quick mix.png (660KB, 518x482px) Image search: [Google]
quick mix.png
660KB, 518x482px
>>83824374
It's like 1 person coding and 1 person doing the sprites right? Mugen seems easy. Maybe flash.
>>
File: SH_Vol_3.jpg (35KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
SH_Vol_3.jpg
35KB, 300x298px
Do we have a chat like IRC?
>>
>>83824296
We really don't want too many real world creators in. Chris-Chan and Dobson is enough.
Meanwhile, Shrignold the Butterfly would be perfect.
>>
>>83825762
He's just a scout/recruter who clues the heroes in on the church's bad side.

But 8 is still a ways away. We should get back on topic. Part 5.
>>
>>83824374
Sorry, man. Been working on it, but perfectionism, health issues and work have been getting in the way. I'll get a Tom run cycle and maybe a few attacks up soon.
>>
>>83818172
Holy shit, really? that's one helluva coincidence

>>83821767
There is Scruffy's Stand that can manipulate parts of the building.

>>83824296
Reading the Stand doc there is also Gabe (or Tycho) as suggestions. And Kim has two Stand suggestions, we pick one and the other is free to use.
>>
>>83825494
Mugen seems a little complicated for me and it has limited gameplay, but it looks like it would look more accurately like a fighting game.

Godot can shape the gameplay freely, but it might not look as much of a fighting game like a mugen game would be.

Since some of coco's characters have distinct gameplay, (such as unique meter bars) I think Godot is safer to use for this game.
>>
>>83825852
Thank you for still helping our project even with your own difficulties then. I hope for the best for you.
>>
>>83825742
We do now
https://discord.gg/014rcqOgppz0Kw9mO
Make sure this gets into the next OP
>>
>>83825890
Gabe and Tycho are (sorta) replacing SBaHJ as random/set-up encounters I guess? They befriend the heroes and move in afterwards though. Same with Spigot.
>>
>>83822893
I don't know kid cudi fits 50's spies
>>
>>83822893
>>83822710
I really like this ideia
>>
File: grey spy.jpg (308KB, 1048x1300px) Image search: [Google]
grey spy.jpg
308KB, 1048x1300px
>>83822893
What about grey spy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM
>>
>>83820996
I see HR as being hell for the employees, and CS as being hell for the customers.
Speaking of which.
>The UR have reached their next floor, with a corridor going in two directions: left, to a door marked "Customer Service Department" and right, to an open door leading into a seemingly empty room
>Rolf leads the team to the open door, based on Squidward's recommendation that Department heads all have powerful Stands, but suddenly stops: sitting in the middle of the weirdly bare room is a small plastic statue of a horned monster.
>Closeup with MENACING kanji
>Rolf hesitates. "...Well, Taffy, I will be allowing you to be taking the pointed end for this room, yes?"
>Taffy peers in, and pauses. "You're our leader, Rolf, you should go first."
>"Nonsense! It is your great courage so bigger than your size that has let us keep going this far! The honour should be for you!"
>Dexter steps forward, looking nervous, but composes himself. "Gentlemen, please. It is only a cheap toy. There is nothing to be afraid of."
>Cartman: "Bullshit! Guys, that is obviously a demon waiting to ambush us with its Stand!"
>Dexter: "Please. Demons are an irrational -"
>Cartman: "Come on! After all those demons at the mall, and those things at the market, and that dancing faggot demon, and this is obviously a demon conspiracy!"
>>
>>83827162
>Rolf: "Squidward, does the fat one speak of truth? Is this truly a conspiracy of the demons to be controlling the Old Country?"
>Squidward: "...Well, yeah. I thought you'd worked it out already. Cartman pointed it out, it's kind of obvious."
>Rolf glares at him, not willing to take any shit from him. Taffy frowns.
>"So is that a demon or just a toy, Squidward?"
>"I don't know. It's not one I ever saw before, but I didn't meet all of them... and it could be the Stand of another demon."
>Another MENACING closeup. The UR are all sweating.
>Dexter: "It is obviously just there to distract us. It is a simple toy. Rationally, eef it was a Stand user, eet would have attacked us by now, no?"
>Taffy: "Unless it's one with a short range that's waiting for us to walk into it..."
>Cartman: "Guys, it has to be a demon! Why would they put it there if it wasn't?"
>MENACING closeup on the Baron, intercut with the sweating faces of the UR
>Cut to the UR entering customer services
>>83827132
...You're aware that part 4 of JoJo has Killer Queen as its villain's Stand, right?
>>
>>83827183
No, I'm late to the party
>>
>>83827289
You were not invited to the party.
>>
>>83827310
I'll let myself in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNJIE7X37g
>>
>>83827310
>Implying anyone was invited for this party
>Implying you need to
>>
>>83827162
Sorry, this should be
>"Come on! After all those demons at the mall, and those things at the market, and that dancing faggot demon, and this tower with the 666 floors, this is obviously a demon conspiracy!"
>>
>>83827850
I was making a reference to DHMIS 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9FGgwCQ22w
Speaking of there are "supposedly" 3 days until the final episode.
>>
>>83827183
They meet the Barron again in an elevator and HAVE to ride with him.
>>
>>83828355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY
I am an utter bastard.
>>
>>83776713
It's the best kind of autism where people get shit done.
>>
>>83824374
This looks great dude.

True 10/10 stage.

I can't wait to see you remake Book Revue in your image.
>>
>>83829007
They could very well be in that elevator for several minutes since they have many hundreds of floors to cover.
>>
>>83824374
Not bad. Keep up the good work, m8.
>>
>>83830157
They then get too scared and go up a hatch, that's when the Electric stand fight happens.

Also.
How did Uppercrust get defeated?

I'm going to write the Jan/Max chapter and I'm thinking Uppetrust and some lackeys are some ways to have Jan and Max grow close enough for her death to matter to him, and her to properly explain his predicament. After that I do a small tidbit about how the rest of the allies get to the Tower.

Or did that fall out of relevancy?
>>
>>83830386
Uppercrust got clubbed by Rolf again while starring, stunned, at the destruction of Jew Producer.
After that I guess Interpol arrested him since Rex and the other Interpol agents went to the film lots to vet the celebrities and pick out who would actually help with fighting the WB.

As for Max and Jan, I think Jan might've been like Max's mentor when he became Powerline, she was the one tasked with showing him the ropes, the ins and outs, the do's and do not's.

They were both very "in character" at this time, but the friendship they sparked carried over once they regained more of their sense of self and it also kind of carried over to Tanya, only now Max is doing the mentoring since Tanya has Jan's stand and Max knows more about it than she does.
>>
>>83826193
It would be better if we had some sort of anonymous chat though.
>>
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvYUxkNEVjTUlYNGc

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvaXROZ0N1ZDJDZHc

Here are the updated announcer files, courtesy of Taffyfag
>>
>>83811318
>>83810452
>Clapping is heard coming from somewhere
>Doctor Doctor appears on a screen and congratulates them for beating a feeble old man
>She then releases her own creation, made using the research from the lost Looniversity monster they had to sink
>The "you're not perfect" thing from Courage the Cowardly Dog appears
>At first the UR ready themselves for another fight, but then it does nothing, it just sits there and watches them
>The UR decide to just move on when the thing finally speaks
>All it says is "You're not perfect." in a way that echos
>The sound of its voice reverberates through all of the UR's bodies causing them to vibrate like how a character who's head gets stuck in a bell vibrates and splits into multiple copies of themselves
>Only in this case one copy splits from each of the UR
>Taffy's copy is wearing a devil costume
>Rolf's copy is adorned in a wolf pelt
>Dexter's copy is only wearing underwear with his hair done up in pigtails
>Squidward's copy is a live action squid on a stick from the episode where they have to go above water onto the island
>Cartman's copy is just another Cartman
>Doctor Doctor is laughing, saying they must fight their own imperfections
>They face off, the copies charge their originals, stalemating them
>Taffy's copy is much more aggressive and violent, mocking him for always holding back
>Squidward's keeps telling him he'll always be mediocre at best in life and how he can't help anyone
>Rolf's copy mocks him for losing one of his flock
>Dexter's copy acts like Dee Dee, only mute
>Cartman is engaged in a slap off with his copy

>While Taffy is fighting his copy, it continues to mock him when he fights back saying things like "Violence never solved anything." giving Taffy an idea
>Taffy then says very loudly that "You're right, perfectly symmetrical violence never solves anything!" and then grabs Dexter's copy and tosses it into Rolf's copy
cont.
>>
>>83831813
>The UR all switch targets (except Cartman) and begin using teamwork again, remembering they have to cover each other's weaknesses
>While they were doing that, Cartman and his copy have bonded over how much they dislike the sappy message and begin harassing the monster
>By the time the UR finish up with their copies, they see that Cartman and his copy are already Bugs Bunny-ing the monster in their own way (by farting on it)
>As the monster dies, the copies all melt away and Cartman grasps his copy dramatically who tells him he must go on and kick the WB's ass
>The UR then ready themselves to face off against Doctor Doctor, but they see Rolf on the screen who went ahead and already knocked her out
>He's having trouble working the camera and might even be holding a hand up to it to keep it from stealing his soul as he directs his rangers to the door he made so that they might move on

After this we should cut away to Max's group and have some scenes with Tanya, then do the Beeftip thing when we cut back to the UR.
>>
>>83830558
Alright then, so I think I can see how this can be structured then.

>Start off in Film Lot after UR leave the building, but before the Interpol guys come in to clean up.

>Max is dazed and confused, but Jan is up and at 'em before him and has him start leaving the area before Rex and the gang show up. Thinking that the soul collectors are there already, Jan decided to take Max and bolt. This ended up making things way harder for both of them.

>I suppose we can have Uppercrust actually show up for a serious battle against Max and Jan, who were a bit on the hectic, bickering side since Max just got a spike of his old personality back and can't quite get it in his head why Jan left all the others behind and wants to know why.

>Cue Uppercrust trying to use this "Lie" to tie a loose end up for WB and get back in his superior's good graces after the fiasco that was Looniversity.

>Max and Jan have some trouble and Jan tells him everything so that they can beat Uppercrust. Who turned the Lie into a drill dozer suit like the video game.

>cue the Heritage for the Future speech

>Then we go to Mortos.

I guess then Max meets up with the Interpol guys who are starting to establish a perimeter around the WB headquarters (as much perimeter as 6-8 people can make).

Also Xavier is there and we put in his dialogue with the Animaniacs.

Which reminds me that I have to do the Xavier and the Toph dialogue.

They "fight" in a basement right? Or am I mistaken?
>>
>>83831972
>Cartman grasps his copy dramatically who tells him he must go on and kick the WB's ass

>"Eric! don't die on me, goddamit!"
>"Me, kick the ass of those demons for me *cough* and Eric..."
>"Hush, you are gonna be okay, you are strong"
>"Eric, never stop...being kewl" *melodramatic death noises*
>"Noooo!"
>>
>>83832480
I am very confused now since the UR don't go to the film lot until AFTER the heritage for the future speech.

>UR fight the concert (Jem, Rockzilla, Sunny D, Powerline, Jan)
>Max and Jan run off after being beaten
>things happen with them
>Max comes back to talk to the UR after Jan is dead for real
>UR and Max go fuck shit up at the film lot
>Tanya!Jan is introduced
>Uppercrust blows Rolf's cover

Uppercrust knows nothing of Max's betrayal until after he sees Rolf.

It is vital that no one at the film lot knows of Max's betrayal until after the brawl there has started because he sneaks the UR in.

These are sections I have already gone through and would greatly appreciate if you were to read through the "VS Celebrities" and "Raiding the WB Studios" sections on the doc.
>>
>>83833355
Well, Powerline got a "DO NOT RENEW" notice on his contract, meaning that Max is the last Powerline, and the one that could tell about Max switching sides (Mortos) got his head cut off by Max.
>>
>>83832480
Another thing is that in >>83830558 these two lines
>Uppercrust got clubbed by Rolf again while starring, stunned, at the destruction of Jew Producer.
>After that I guess Interpol arrested him since Rex and the other Interpol agents went to the film lots to vet the celebrities and pick out who would actually help with fighting the WB.
take place after Jew Produce and Mok are dead, those events are at the end of the studio raid.

So it would be

>Start off at the concert stage before the UR burn it to the ground

>Max is dazed and confused, but Jan is up and at 'em before him and has him start leaving the area before the KND begin clean up operations. Thinking that the soul collectors are there already, Jan decided to take Max and bolt.

Uppercrust doesn't show up again until way later.

The confusion is coming from we're talking about like 3 different sections all at once and wires are getting crossed.

Interpol shows up at the film lots after Jew Produce and Mok are dead so they can vet the stand users there to see if they'll help with the WB tower attack and won't betray them for money while it's happening.
>>
>>83833435
Yes, I'm very confused still how that is relevant to what I just posted, but yes, that's what was agreed upon.

The order of events is there in the doc, there's still the details and presentation to be filled in for the aftermath of the concert.

There could even be a side story of Max first getting his fame and meeting Jan.
>>
Well bump.
>>
>>83833633
You say that it is vital that no one at the studios knows of Max betrayal, and I'm pretty sure no one there even care about the concert (except for Jew Producer).
Anyway, what's next on the tower climb? what needs to be defined?
>>
>>83835612
Well it's all over the damn place right now, so next it should cut to Max with Tanya at the base of the tower. Max could be giving Tanya pointers on how to use [Black Magic] since he saw Jan use it enough to get a good idea of what it does. Tanya should have some reservations about using her own blood like this, but does so anyway when it become apparent they need the heavy firepower.

Tanya and Morocco are pretty much their heavy artillery, we just need to decide who they're up against and how much time we want to give them.
At the end of the scene, we should see Xavier approaching the tower.

Then we cut back to the UR and do >>83827162 >>83827183 which we need to figure out the fight for.

Then >>83764679 >>83768441 can be tweaked a little and be the next bit.
>>
I'm trying my best to sort out whatever we currently have for the tower in some chronological order on the doc.

Next we need to expand
>cut to Max with Tanya at the base of the tower. Max could be giving Tanya pointers on how to use [Black Magic] since he saw Jan use it enough to get a good idea of what it does. Tanya should have some reservations about using her own blood like this, but does so anyway when it becomes apparent they need the heavy firepower.

>Tanya and Morocco are pretty much their heavy artillery, we just need to decide who they're up against and how much time we want to give them.
>At the end of the scene, we should see Xavier approaching the tower.

but I'm waiting for whatever this other earlier business between Max and Jan is to get sorted before I try presenting how Max and Tanya interact.
>>
>>83833355
Oh, looks like I did miss something this week.

But ok, this makes sense.
I thought we had Uppercrust being the one who seduced Max into being Powerline in the first place, or did we drop that?

The Stand battle against a minor guy could probably just be a "coworker" who they stumbled upon. but having it just be a speech works too.

>>83833547
My mistake then. I mistook film lots for concert.

So concert happened first then.
I will go with this idea.

>>83835844
I like how we're implementing the Xavier scenes.

>>83837552
Would having a battle they have to team up in serve to flesh out the relationship between Max and Jan?

I think we can just have it be Mortos alone. And instead of an outright fight it is more of a chase. This way we see more of the Old Country Capital. It probably ends in the slums of the city where there's nowhere left to run.
>>
>>83837711
Yeah, over the past couple threads I went through and did a lot of the film lots.
Uppercrust is still the person who scouted Max, that's included somewhere, I made sure of that.

>Would having a battle they have to team up in serve to flesh out the relationship between Max and Jan?
Most likely yes.

Right now it's still that Mortos finds them in some abandoned urban neighborhood. There are a lot of those in the old country for some reason.

If I had to come up with a reason, the WB created a bubble in the housing market and then popped the bubble sending most residents of the old country into crippling debt so it'd be easier to buy them out.
>>
>>83837865
hmm, I think I know how we can write this fight to be more like a horror film.

Make it an occupied slum at first. They try to hide from collectors amidst crowds.

This works for a few hours. But since they're both two high profile celebrities, WB didn't send a schmuck after them.

Mortos starts using his Stand to reveal exactly WHY the WB huddled thousands of people, into super-slums. It's a perfect breeding ground for continued uses of Mortos's Stand. He can leech off of the people from there and get as powerful as he needs, This is why the people from the slums complaing of terrible nightmares every onnce in a while, and why the general mood in there causes many to sell their souls to WB just to have enough cash to not live in the slum.

At first it looks like a fog is sweeping in. At first, Jan's just making sure that Max doesn't get mugged or something by the regular citizens of the slum, but when he notes that the mist is setting in, sorta naively, she panics, grabs him, and shoves both of them into a nearby building.

Bad luck, it's a mirror shop that's also home to the world's most polished doorknobs!

Jan shows true fear here and just mentions Mortos. We don't get a reveal yet. We're in Max's perspective, all he knows is mirrors are bad news.

Jan gets ready to slice open her wrist and rain blood all around her to cover the mirrors as the fog from outside is manifesting within the mirrors, showing dead corpses and spirits (maybe have them groaning shit like the Fog from Doom Patrol), but Max's Stand grabs her hand to stop her from cutting herself "hey wait! You'll bleed out if you do that!", and instead flashes VERY brightly and plays such an intense, distractingly high note, that all the glass and mirrors are filled with intense light, and everyone in the shop shuts their eyes in pain.

Jan and Max take this as their opportunity to escape through a back door and Jan uses her Stand to crush through Alleyways and for good measure (cont)
>>
>>83837865

destroy any reflective surfaces she can see.

They eventually get to the abandoned houses and Max notices that Jan is starting to limp behind.He just assumes she's tired.

they stop by the first house, three blocks after they enter the area.

Here we have initial dialogs have not written yet, ("Why did you grab me and not the others?")
("Because you never bothered to read into your own contract. Max, your fa-")
("It's Powerline, my contract--")
("Max, YOUR contract never said you have to be called only Powerline. You just assumed it did because everyone else's did.")
("What?")
[Here she explains what his father did for him, and how she never found a good moment to tell him befor,e and that's why she showed him the ins and outs of the business. It was for a chance like this, since he could take this opportunity to take the fight to WB. At first, Max tries to say that the reason his father gave his soul for his (that's how they both thought it went down), was because he wanted his son to run away. But then Jan says that she had thought the same at first. But she's pretty sure that his father was many things, but he was NOT as stupid as Max thought he was. If he gave Max a second chance, it was definitley NOT to run away and live a life in fear.]

Max decides to call this bullshit bullshit and turns to leave, since he looks visibly calmer now. Jan then asks, in a less patient tone, probably with an angry face, if this means he's just going to let everyone else rot. Cue Max looking fucking uncomfortable.

It's HERE that Mortos makes his appearance. Turns out he had latched on to Jan at the shop first, as she was the greater threat. They try and find him in the room, but come up empty. He tells them to relax, get a seat and accept their deaths. He's been following them the entire way. But he's also not as fast as he used to be, so he's a couple blocks away.

Mortos says that he'd have Max now, but since Jan took the precaution of hiding in a (cont)
>>
>>83838720
If it serves you, there is currently a draft of Mortos fight in the doc. And as a small tidbit, it seems that Mortos doesn't understand the concept of indoor voice since he almost bust one of Patrick's eardrums while talking through a phone.
>>
>>83838720
We have it so Max gets the wrong impression of the events that revolved around his father giving up his soul and when he tells the story tot he UR, Donald flips out on him and doesn't go to the film lots with them initially, but shows up later when Mok is trying to rip out Max's soul and the memory of the deal Goofy made plays, revealing the true nature of the deal Goofy made, leading to Donald forgiving Max.

Jan isn't fully aware of the details until after Morots can't reap Max's soul.
>>
>>83838966
I've been on a business trip all week and just got back from a 10 hour flight. Sorry if it sucks.

I will read the details later then. I put the dialogs in parenthesis because Im not sure of them. I'm rewriting the fights because I understand that the anon who wrote them first was on a tight schedule. So I'm offering a small alternative.

>>83839000
Hmm, so maybe Mortos goes after Max when he gets in the house, (something important happens that makes him consider Max the bigger threat).

This causes Jan to make a tacticool retreat and tell him the heritage for the future thing later.

So in the house-room with not windows, she just says she suspects there's SOMETHING, wrong with his contract, and that he can use it.

Im finishing up the last part, wait for it in the next 20 minutes.
>>
>>83838720
(changing Jan's intentions from guilt-tripping Max into saying his dad wanted him to save the celebrities and the people of the Old Country into HER wanting him to do it)

mirror-less room, and never looking Max in the eyes. So he'll just have to drain Jan completely and be forced to savor taking Max's life with a roided up Stand.

Jan decides to induce sleep, since it might stretch her life out a bit, and commands Max to snap her out of it when Mortos arrives so they can sucker-punch him.

As soon as she falls asleep, she starts going after Max, THIS is where he gets the best reading of her offensive skills in the hands of an incapable user. Since Mortos has trouble using her blood to make proper constructs. Also, Mortos fucked himself by having human eyes, as now Max starts combo-ing Jan and finishes his move by blinding her, and grabbing her face with his Stand and turning her away from him.

This causes her, and Mortos, to start going blind.

THIS is when Mortos just pulls out of Jan, and Max stops affecting her.

Problem is, Jan's blind, and Mortos went Punch-Ghost.

Max and Jan hide in the cellar at first, since Max doesn't want her to fight. Because she's fucking blind.

This is where we finish the speech. Max sets Jan down on the floor and tells her to stay there.
("See Max? I was right, you do have what it takes to stand up for others!")
("What? All I'm doing is making sure you don't die so you can answer more of my questions!")
("And what if I don't know any more than what I told you? Would you just run away? I'm sure Mortos would be happy with only killing one of us.")
("What? No, I'm not running! It's my fault you're blind!")
("Oh this?") She heals herself with her Stand. Or starts to, retinas aren't blood, so it takes a bit.

They're about to talk more, but then Mortos tears through the roof. (" I CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM OUTSIDE, YA KNOW!!!???")

Cue a ("shit!") from both of them as Jan tries to attack but misses (cont)
>>
>>83839081
I like the chase part.

We have a Patrick scene where he sends Mortos out with the mission to retrieve Jan's soul since they want to recycle her stand, [Black Magic]. Max isn't even a target and Mortos only tries to reap his soul when he gets in the way of reaping Jan's soul.

When he tries to reap Max's soul, a memory plays of Goofy making the deal, but they don't get to see the whole memory since Morots gives up on reaping Max's soul before he takes anymore damage from the memory.
>>
This is my first time reading about this and I gotta say this is pretty good guys. Really enjoy it, keep up the good work.
>>
File: squidward.gif (207KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.gif
207KB, 160x160px
Is this a stand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liohBsQ40Ps
>>
File: squid.gif (991KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
squid.gif
991KB, 300x225px
>>83839524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzaaXywPdc
>>
>>83839206
she ends up creating a drill that pierces the floor and sends her to the floor beneath them.

>>83839278
This lets mortos overpower Max's relatively weak (in punchghost terms) stand, and begin to reap.
This is where the memory starts playing, and a dazed Jan has a semi-Kakyoin moment with the clock thing. She's not hurt or anything, she's just having an epiphany.

She notices Mortos stopped the reaping and is recovering from getting blasted by Hellfire. So she calls Max over and gets him to the basement.

Cue HFTF speech. Remember Jan just got possessed, leeched, slammed down a floor, and is currently trying to re-create her retina from memory. She's hurt in a bad way, even for her. Is my point.
("You're probably regretting saving me, huh?") says max.

("Why would I, there's not turning back time, what's happened has happened. There's not turning back time. Max, Im probably not gong to make it through this one. So let me give you a piece of advice. Embrace your mistakes. Embrace the memories of everyone who has fallen before you. Use it to strengthen your resolve for the FUTURE. You'll have to continue forward, dark as the path may be, or it will swallow you whole. So use it, use it to conquer the darkness before you and become light for others. Do this, so that when your own time comes, you're ready to die without regrets. Running won't give you that. Your father left you with the choice. Because of that, you ARE the heritage for the future. I'm not saying you're THAT special. For all I know Mortos will end up killing you here and now. All I'm asking you is to do what you know you have to do, to do what anyone would do.")

Max probably decides not to run at this point. And notices that Mortos is getting back up, but this time, he's POSING.

Jan gets up, and now you can cue in Roundabout, since she's walking towards him, and her left hand is already bleeding from a piece of rubble, so Mortos is ready, she's ready. Page ends (cont)
>>
>>83839646
fuck, I repeated the turning back time thing.

Anyways.

She's too slow and Mortos ORAORAORA's her and proceeds to reap.

Max tries to bum-rush him again and gets his face pushed in by a ghost-fist for his troubles.

Mortos drags Max outside and leaves him on the curb for the trash to pick him up. Cue in some gloats ("I THOUGHT YOU'd TRY TO BLIND ME AGAIN, KID! YOU MADE THIS WAYYYY TOO EASY! I'LL CUT YOU SOME SLACK THOUGH, THERE'S NO HIT OUT FOR YOU, SO THEY PROBABLY WANT YOU FOR A MOVIE. LOT'S A FEW DOZEN BLOCKS TO THE EAST, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT, RIGHT?")

But instead the Urban Rangers do.
>>
>>83839741
Thing is, Jan explodes Mortos' head or something using her own blood.
>>
>>83839988
burns his Stand's neck, if I remember correctly, and Max decapitates him.
>>
>>83840064
Yeah, there's a bunch of things that need to be done to incorporate the new Jan & Max adventures into what we have now.

It's doable, more than doable since it'll get done, but it won't be getting done by me tonight since it's late and the anon stringing it together had a 10 hour flight >>83839081 , so him getting some rest, looking over what we have for it in the doc, then figuring out what we want for that section seems like the best path forward.

The heritage for the future speech is good though.

Also, I thought Jan was having an existential moment after her stand revived her at the concert and that's what caused her "persona" to break enough for her to do what she did.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-154321_1.jpg (122KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-154321_1.jpg
122KB, 1326x860px
So have you guys made any real progress on a real game? I usually just skim these threads. Not against it though, I think it's super cool what you guys are doing!
>>
File: 1435784653390.jpg (46KB, 527x398px) Image search: [Google]
1435784653390.jpg
46KB, 527x398px
>>
>>83840345
The beginnings of an playable alpha version of a game were posted recently.
>>
>>83832705
Maybe Eric says Arriverderci before he dies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFjqf_Bu_Jk
Yes I know SU is NEVER EVER'd, but I'm just using the video as an example.
>>
Hopefully we'll get this Jan & Max adventure sorted tomorrow and have the tower at least half-way done by the time the weekend is over.

Hopefully.
>>
>>83842184
It depends of how many more fights we have before reaching Patrick's office. The ones I recall right now are Darla, Dogbert and Scruffy "encounters" and the Big Guys (we still need to define a couple of things about them).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8pGS4cWbHo
General Ciaos with [Sonic Attack] in Part 8 as one of the Scope Men (they animated Asterix and the Big Fight, DIO with it) in part 8?

His Stand is the definition of a brown note.
>>
File: 1349986360149.jpg (67KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
1349986360149.jpg
67KB, 425x319px
>>83844237

>DIO with it
>>
>>83845161
Take a chill pill you fool.
>>
>>83840216
>>83840064

Im cool with cutting out or replacing the right parts in the fight, since honestly the last part with them just getting curbstomped by Mortos was slapped on. Giving Jan an existential moment to recoup her own identity seems like something good for her to do while Max is waking up.

Still, I'm not sure Max's stand has the strength to decap anything. If anything, Max, would dazzle and blind Mortos the second the wall comes down, and Jan would try to out-punchghost him.

This fails, and leaves an opening for Max's to exploit.

The way I'm seeing Powerline's Stand, is basically, Johnny-tier in terms of strength. Sure if you hit something with it and put a lot of ooomph behind it, you can do some damage, but you shouldn't OraOraOra with it.

As to Max and Tanya, I guess he would give her pointers on how not to be scared to cut4beiber, but also try to make her be less liberal with the amount of blood she's using. Tanya might end up being a less tanky, but more offensive fighter than Jan.

>>83842304
I'll pitch in with the Big Guys fight, since we're going to be defining the uncertain bits about them today I guess.
>>
>>83772124
Cool
>>
>>83846085
I was thinking Max helps Tanya reassert her original personality since the Jan "persona" was just recently put upon her and so it didn't have enough time to overtake her.

There are some Jan traits that shine through, some good and some bad, and Max just helps her deal with that.
>>
>>83845290
FINDS
>>
>>83848145
That makes sense too.

So he insists on calling her Tanya, even though at first she seems to want to go by Jan.
>>
>>83848319
She keeps slipping into her Jan "persona" while they're climbing the tower, while the Jan persona is more liberal with the amount of blood she's willing to use to blow away their enemies, Max keeps snapping her back to Tanya so she'll still be able to be her original self when all this is over.

I still need to think of some scene where Tanya is talking to Max as if she's Jan, only the Jan she's talking as is the Jan Max got to know after the concert who wasn't stuck "in character".
>>
>>83848398
I'd 'imagine that the "in" character Jan would at first be very liberal with the amount of blood used. But the "Jan" that Max knew after the concert had been using the Stand enough to know how to be efficient with the blood. Being able to fight with less than liter at least.

When Mortos "possesses" her when she induces sleep to try and tank his Stand's drain on her, he is VERY liberal with the amount of blood used, and seeing the toll it takes on Jan afterwards, Max can make the connection that cutting loose with blood = bad.

We can explore the uses of more liberal blood use with Tanya, who willingly uses more blood for grander constructs, but is less of a tank at regeneration as a result. Maybe she ends up dying along the way because of this.
>>
>>83848712
I'm still abiding by the "no unnecessary kills" rule so I'll probably end up sparing Tanya by the end of this.

The blood used for attacking can be returned to the body, good as if it never left, she just needs to protect her heart.
>>
>>83831499
Nice work, thanks for your help Taffy.
>>
>>83849340
Sure it comes back, that should be expected to mantain some belief in the suspension of disbelief. Im just referring to the amount that she keeps inside her at any given time.

It's bad if she gets hit hard while she's unprepared. It gives a chance for her to have trouble regenerating if half her blood's outside of her body.

My point is, it's a terrifying Stand, but it needs a competent user.
>>
>>83849576
And Max is pretty much keeping her from accidentally killing herself.

But right now I think we need to figure out who the first opponent Max's group is fighting in the tower.

Their first objective is to eliminate as much of the security as possible, then work their way up the tower.

Donald, meanwhile, if making as much security as possible chase him down the the tower to pull them away from the top floors where the UR are going.

When Donald and Max meet up, they're have another huge brawl on their hands and begin pushing further up from there.

We also need to figure out just how high up in the tower Max's group gets before the UR kick off the demon arc.
>>
File: Business Bane.jpg (15KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
Business Bane.jpg
15KB, 251x300px
Since Bane's Stand only has his appearance set, here is an idea:

Bane (Batman)
「JUICY」 (Notorious B.I.G. song)
Appearance: Bane from The Batman series: a grey and black humanoid with tubes in its body. When empowered, it turns into a hulking monstrosity with red skin and a yellowish fluid flowing through the tubes.
Ability: The user can shoot darts from his fingertips that dissolve upon piercing a target. Once a target has been marked, Bane can select a specific emotion from which 「JUICY」 will feed upon: the more the target experiences that emotion, the stronger and bigger 「JUICY」 will become. Bane can select a different emotion at any time but this will drain a portion of the Stand’s current strength.
Stats:
Power: A
Speed: C
Durability: B
Range: C
Precision: C
Potential: B
>>
File: 1456374332894.jpg (9KB, 212x255px) Image search: [Google]
1456374332894.jpg
9KB, 212x255px
>>83850619
I like it.

>>83849878
Well The UR should get a Lobby fight like the Matrix.

By the time the allies arrive the lobby's wrecked and WB is barely starting to set up a defensive perimeter.

Picture the lobby in Venture Bros Season 6. Fuck. Base the WB lobby on that, but with red and black paint and black tinted windows.

There we get the first fight. Then Xavier arrives.

After that we get the first few floors. Normalish offices, just abandoned with soul crushing dull music.

Then the mindfuck.

The room of cyclical rebirth.
The room of devotion to pork rinds, where blind priests sustain themselves on pig fat so as to ascend as factory workers in Red Guy's snack factory in hell.
The room of endless stairs. Where a Stand user makes them go back 5 steps everytime they go up 10. They think he can stop time. He cant. He's just biding time for the next floor to get ready.

They start to make a HUGE ruckus in the floor of mail and giant malevolent arches.
This is where security throws down with them after they meet up with Donald. Maybe we can have the butterfly fag from Doom Patrol as the guy in charge here. He sends Venture Bros henches at them.
>>
>>83851154
Wouldn't the lobby fight be more appropriate for the Warners and allies? Remember, the UR are getting inserted 100 floors up.
>>83850619
Bretty good, anon. I like the use of TheBatman!Bane's gimmick.
>>
>>83851154
No, the UR never set foot in the lobby.

Rex goes into the lobby with the Warner Siblings and begins doing things by the book, when that fails (like they planned for it to) they cause a big fight in the lobby with the help of Max and the celebrities. While that's happening, the UR + Donald are inserted 100 floors up via helicopter.

I think you could benefit from reading the doc some since we seem to keep not being on the same page.
>>
>>83851704
Oh yeah. Shaggy and Scooba drop them off up there.

My mistake. But that changes nothing about what I wrote.

The floor descriptions were for the Warners and pals. The thing that changes is that the UR don't go into the lobby at all.

They don't see much mindfuck, since theyre blasting through on elevators and moving like steamrollers.
>>
>>83827162
>>83827183
>>83820330
>>83820535
>[BOTH SIDES NOW] starts shuffling the cubicle walls of the office; the strict, boring structure of the office allows her to move walls horizontally by reducing the distance between their edges
>Rolf scoffs at this ("Fah! You think simple plastic boards will stop Rolf's many doors?"), and just keeps the UR moving towards her by creating doors through the walls
>As he opens a particularly wide door on a particularly large wall, he's suddenly struck by a wall to the face. It falls over on him, and he begins to be crushed by [BOTH SIDES NOW] reducing the distance between the wall and the floor beneath it. The UR are unexpectedly pushed about by walls and split up around the "maze" that has been created
>Rolf makes a door through the wall on top of him, and - fighting off the various henchmen attacking - starts to create walls through the maze. This is harder than he had thought, as he isn't sure where the center of the maze is due to the rearranging of the room
>The rest of the UR try to make their way through the maze, which is hard due to its constantly shifting and trying to crush them - Taffy has an advantage through turning the walls into cheese and warping them so that [BOTH SIDES NOW] can no longer affect them
>Eventually, Rolf reaches the center, and confronts the Administrator, who is talking on the phone once again
>Without putting down the phone, she flicks her hand, and the wall behind Rolf shoots towards him from behind; he doesn't seem to notice, instead charging the Administrator with his cane
>At the last minute, he stops short, allowing the wall to pass around him - unbeknownst to the Administrator, it was one he had already placed a door on, and he had blocked that fact by positioning himself carefully. The Administrator gets a "NANIII?" look on her face
cont.
>>
>>83852213
>The wall hits her at an angle, pushing her back, into the telephone exchange that she was using... which Rolf had also placed a door on
>Rolf hits the floor as all the surfaces with doors on - the walls, the exchange - swirl together with a BOOM, crashing into a singularity as one door passes through another, with the Administrator in the center
>He stands up: all the walls and furniture and parts of the floor in the place are warped and spaghettified, with a perfectly empty space in the center. The Administrator is nowhere to be seen. The henchmen are stunned or unconscious; the UR are shocked that Rolf was actually capable of pulling that off.
>"Hmf. Life's many doors can be hazardous to the inexperienced, yes?"
Incidentally, [BOTH SIDES NOW] resembles a half-red, half-blue "Arakibot" Heavy.
Should we tie the Telephone Avatar into this scene somehow? Maybe imply that that's who she's talking to on the phone...?
>>
I'm so glad that discussion seems to be picking up again. I had thought that people were just sick of this whole thing. Keep going, you crazy bastards.
>>
>>83852234
Possibly, but by then he has assumed physical form.
>>
>>83852684
Sure, but he's still waiting to act when he could've taken them out earlier.
>>83852160
Lobby fight should involve these guys as enemies with generic punchghosts: http://desustorage.org/co/thread/82805203/#82922380
>>
>>83852811
So Telephone Avatar is still waiting for the order to act.
He doesn't get the order until the Red Guy gives it.
>>
File: SpongeBob_with_Bubble_Buddy.png (1MB, 1064x800px) Image search: [Google]
SpongeBob_with_Bubble_Buddy.png
1MB, 1064x800px
>>83839524
>>83839575
what about THIS?
>>
File: lonecouragestandingpose.png (1KB, 113x156px) Image search: [Google]
lonecouragestandingpose.png
1KB, 113x156px
Hey, /co/co/. Do you have any particular ideias for Courage's appearence in here? Maybe something that Jojofies him while still letting him be Courage. How do you guys expect him to be?
>>
>>83853810
Did you check the docs? He fights like Iggy, only his stand controls water vapor instead of sand.
>>
File: jojo_iggy.gif (4KB, 177x120px) Image search: [Google]
jojo_iggy.gif
4KB, 177x120px
>>83853839
Yeah, I was going to try to base him off heritage Iggy anyway. Where did you get this info, the "Roster" in the docs doesn't say that much about him.
>>
>>83853839
>He fights like Iggy, only his stand controls water vapor instead of sand.
Wait...I though he didn't have a Stand.
>>
>>83853941
We decided to give characters from parts 1 and 2 stands. That's why Johnny and most of the other cast have stands in part 2.
>>
>>83853987
I didn't think Stands showed up in Part 1, I thought we only had Melody.
>>
>>83853987
Bullshit we did. You're just saying shit now to cause arguments.

>>83853839
Courage has no stand. He fights using melody.
>>
>>83854054
Stands are an extension of Melody. Courage evolves his later on, developing Cascade.
>>
>>83853987
>>83854054
Stands appears only from part 2 onwards.
>>
>>83854069
No, he does not. Not unless you're talking about that side story /co/rge thing.
>>
>>83854063
>>83854070
>>83854130
The how do you explain Lydia's sentient stand/Beetlejuice? Or how Hank come to develop his own stand?
>>
>>83854167
Hank's 'stand' is a robot, and Beetlejuice is a ghost.
>>
>>83854167
Hank created a robot to simulate a Stand after Thornberry told him about Stands, that's why everybody can see it and it is always around him. Also, Courage uses Comedic Melody.
>>
>>83853810
I guess just make his body a bit more "realistic", and his head a little smaller. You could base his face on the "JoJoified" panels in what we have of the comic.
>>
>>83854070
Why does part 2 have stands when the real Jojo part 2 didn't?
>>
>>83854262
Because we wanted to be different from them? Honestly if you can't see that how are you able to walk across a room without falling over?
>>
>>83854167
Hank's stand is a ROBOT built by his Japanese half-brother, and it only appears in part 2.

Beetlejuice is GHOST, a non-corporeal being made of ectoplasm.

You are obviously new and didn't even read the docs because this is shit we've had established for well over two months now.

>>83854262
Because everyone wanted [Monkey Business] NOW (then) instead of waiting.
>>
>>83852885
TA and HIM won't attack until Patrick's down.

They're only lower than Red Guy himself
>>
>>83853810
Larger head and smaller body. Give him a sortof Iggy look, but with larger ears, an overbite, and larger eyes.

Maybe he's taller, since he's going to be actively punching and kicking as per his avilities.
>>
>>83853987
well I'm calling bullshit.

Courage never fights after Part 1. He has a Best Ending.

>>83854204
>>83854238
Hank's brother in Japan designed the Propane Nightmares to compensate for Hank getting too old to fight.
The Pillar Propane that made Hank get in the Pillar Men's sights in the first place is what powered the first "Stand" of his. Later it gets synthesized in time for the climax.
>>
File: newlonecouragestandingpose.png (2KB, 113x156px) Image search: [Google]
newlonecouragestandingpose.png
2KB, 113x156px
>>83854255
Nice ideia Anon
Something a little like this then?
>>
>>83854262
Only Johnny, Nigel, and Milo did.

Even then, Johnny's got nerfed hard to the point that he relied more on Ruse Cruising and [styles] to beat Perfect Kuzco.

Milo's is the most conventional, and he barely gets any mileage out of it before dying.
>>
>>83854556

I like it. If his idle animation is just him shaking like a chihuahua it'd be perfect.
>>
>>83852811
Perfect.

We get the Strange Tales guys to have unexplained Stands whose effects we just sorta see but don't get into.

Basically, they were surprised and resorted to punch-ghosting, to variable results.
>>
>>83854556
That's perfect, man. Nice work.
>>
>>83854570
>>83854456
The part 2 stands should be removed then, if they aren't really important.
>>
>>83853839
>>83853987
>>83854167
>>83854262
>>83854824
This is「BAIT」.
>>
File: newlonecouragestandingpose.png (2KB, 113x156px) Image search: [Google]
newlonecouragestandingpose.png
2KB, 113x156px
>>83854491
Anything else?
>>
What the fuck is this? Is this some comic or fanfic with illustrations you guys are making?
>>
File: 2asd.png (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2asd.png
173KB, 1024x768px
Artfag here
any requests I'll do for the sake of this CoCo
>>
>>83854824
Dude even in "canon", without Stands they'd never have beaten Pacha.
>>
>>83854885
Please help us with the spritesheets if you can.
>>
>>83854870
maybe make his eyes move in his idle animation.

He's scared, but determined.

Besides that this is perfect.
>>
>>83854932
I can try.
>>
>>83854885
Here's a challenge.

Try to make Eustace pose.

For the life of me, I think the guy who does it best is the artfriend who's doing the comic, but I really can't picture it in my mind.

It's hard to make it FEEL there.

Maybe if you did a drawing in your style it can get us closer to getting a good spritesheet.
>>
File: newhankspritesheet.png (28KB, 678x312px) Image search: [Google]
newhankspritesheet.png
28KB, 678x312px
>>83854949
That's fantastic, Anon. You don't need to do something too big or too much sprites, just something like pic related for now. We will add more things to the spritesheets after we have the basic.
>>
>>83838390
>>83838720
>>83839206
>>83839646
>>83839741
>>83846085
OK, time to star figuring this out.

>We cut away from Patrick's office after he's dispatched Morotos (whole scene is already in the doc) and turn back the clock a bit
>We see Jan, dead on stage cut to pieces, then we inside of her that her heart has started beating again
>Her eyes open, she has no idea what just happened and uses her secondary ability to disappear while her body pieces itself back together
>She's terrified of the sight of her own body coming back together like this, blood flowing into her from the ground
>She sees the UR and darts away from them while still in her pocket dimension space
>She comes of it in the mud next to Powerline and grabs him before running off, looking back, she sees that stage is now on fire and keeps running
>We then cut to Mortos who is in a slum, his stand reveals to him exactly WHY the WB huddled thousands of people into super-slums.
>It's a perfect breeding ground for continued uses of Mortos's Stand. He can leech off of the people from there and get as powerful as he needs
>This is why the people from the slums complain of terrible nightmares every once in a while, and why the general mood in there causes many to sell their souls to WB just to have enough cash to not live in the slum.
(reveal this through overheard conversations of slum dwellers)
>It looks like a fog is rolling in
>Jan is still pulling Powerline along, who is on his feet, but still in a daze over what happened. She's doing her best to keep him from getting mugged and on the move
>Jan notices the fog rolling in, panics, and pushes Powerline into a nearby building
>It's a mirror shop that's also home to the world's most polished doorknobs!
>Jan freaks out and gets ready to slit her wrist to cover all the reflective surfaces in blood
>The mirrors are reflecting corpses and spirits in the form of fog
Re-writes to continue. Please stand by.
>>
File: 3Jd0283.png (222KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
3Jd0283.png
222KB, 1400x1050px
>>83855050
Ok, who should I sprite?
>>
File: altogheter.png (1MB, 1656x1440px) Image search: [Google]
altogheter.png
1MB, 1656x1440px
>>83855232
Well, we need to sprite Johnny Bravo for the next protag. You can choose another character on the "Roster" document on here:
>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

It would really help this project if you did this for us.
>>
>>83855097
>Powerline is starting to come around now and grabs Jan's arm to stop her from cutting herself
>"Hey wait! You'll bleed out if you do that!" and then uses his stand to create a bright flash of light while playing a high note that breaks all the mirrors
>Everyone in the shop closes their eyes in pain, Jan takes the opportunity to grab Powerline and escape through the back door
>They keep moving through the alleyways while Jan uses her stand to destroy any reflective surfaces for good measure
>They make their way out of the slums and into an abandoned urban neighborhood a ways away where they stop to rest
>Powerline asks "Why did you grab me and not the others?"
>"Because you never bothered to read into your own contract. Max, you-"
(when we see Powerline after this, his shades should be either broken or off enough to reveal he's actually Max Goof)
>"It's Powerline, my contract--"
>"Max, YOUR contract never said you have to be called only Powerline. You just assumed it did because everyone else's did."
>"What?"
>"I've been trying to hint this at you ever since you first came to the studios. While I was showing you the ins and outs, I got a look at your contract, it was different from all the other Powerline contracts I've seen up until now. I couldn't say anything outright, but now... it feels like my head is clearer and I can think better now."
>"What about my contract?"
>"Max, you still own your soul. I got a look at myself in the mirrors back there. I couldn't even recognize my own reflection, I look like some kind of.. some kind of monster now!"
>Jan puts her face in her hands and begins sobbing, Max tries to apprach her, but she throws her hands down and continues
>"But you Max, you're still YOU! I don't know how or why, but..."
>Jan stops and starts screaming while pointing, Mortos is looking at them through the window
cont. This is going to take a while.
>>
>>83855097
I like it so far, familia.
>>
>>83855392
I take it back from here
>>83855586

I love your edits dude.
>>
>>83855392
>"MORTOS IS HERE TO STEAL PRETTY MOUSE GIRL'S SOUL AND TURN IT INTO SPOOKY MONEY."
>He pulls from his coat a crudely made note made by himself that says: "I.O.U. 1 ZOUL"
>Max: "Such a disgusting being, such A malefic aura, such eastern europeanness. There's no doubt, that's one of the demons at the service of the Warner Brothers!"
>Shot of Mortos pushing his face against the window, a reflection in it gives a brief glimpse of Mortos' Stand
>Mortos breaks into the room and ram against Jan, seemingly killing her (again)
>He begins to reap her soul, but Max interrupts him, dragging him out of the building
>They fight across the city. Meanwhile, Jan's blood begins to return to her body.
>She begins going after Max, having been infected with Mortos' stand
>Mortos has trouble using her blood to make proper constructs and is also now susceptible to Max's stand, 「I2I」, and he begins blinding Mortos possessed Jan
>With Mortos going blind, he releases Jan from his possession
>Max grabs Jan while Mortos is still reeling and hides in another house with her
>Jan is coming to again, her stand is patching her up
>Max: "Sorry about your eyes."
>Jan: "Don't worry about it, they'll be fine in a minute. More importantly, your contract-"
Max: "That is not more important right now."
>Mortos tears through the roof. "I CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM OUTSIDE, YA KNOW!!!???"
>Mortos has had enough and summons his stand's golem form, he quickly overpowers Max and begins trying to reap Max's soul
>Images flash around Max of his father, of Hades, of them shaking hands, of Max as Powerline with fame
>Jan sees all of this
>Mortos lets go of Max, screaming in pain as his hands are being burned by hell fire
>Mortos is on his last leg, but rushes Jan and grabs her, smashing Max to the side
>Max tries to pull him off of her again, but he's injured now
cont.
>>
>>83855828
>Jan begins making her blood flow into Mortos' burnt arms, making him scream in pain, he's not letting go, but it gives Jan a chance to speak
>Jan: "Max, I'm probably not gong to make it through this one. So let me give you a piece of advice. Embrace your mistakes. Embrace the memories of everyone who has fallen before you. Use it to strengthen your resolve for the FUTURE. You'll have to continue forward, dark as the path may be, or it will swallow you whole. So use it, use it to conquer the darkness before you and become light for others. Do this, so that when your own time comes, you're ready to die without regrets. Running won't give you that. Your father left you with the choice. Because of that, you ARE the heritage for the future. I'm not saying you're THAT special. For all I know Mortos will end up killing you here and now. All I'm asking you is to do what you know you have to do, to do what anyone would do."
>Jan detonates the blood within Mortos' stand and his arms gravely injuring both Mortos and herself
>Jan is now deceased, her soul was taken and it's gone
>Max is stunned, he sits there on his knees staring for a few minutes, and notices that Mortos is starting to move again
>Max stands up, this time he's posing, his eyes have a fire in them
>Mortos is laughing, he finished his mission, Morotos never fails
>Max is glowing with power, his stand looks just a little bit different
>We see a cut away panel of Mortos' head severed from his body with a wire under it used to slice it off
>Max steps over Mortos' body and closes the eyelids on Jan's face before her body dissolves, he then looks in the direction of a large tree in a nearby neighborhood and heads off in that direction

If you want to make further edits, but all means. It's what I got by mixing the new stuff in this thread with the stuff in the doc.

Does this count as a side story?
>>
>>83855828
>>83856011
This is some good stuff, anon.
Don't think it counts as a side story; it should be in the doc proper.
>>
>>83856250
I meant like how anons keep talking about side stories in part 5 or something.
>>
>>83856349
I dunno. If anything is a side story, this is, but it's a pretty essential part of the plot. I think it's kind of a meaningless term.
>>
>>83856487
I've been confused whenever someone brings up "side story" in regards to part 5.

Anyway, I guess that section is taken care of. Which means we need to figure out what's next from here >>83852234 and also begin expanding >>83837552
>>
>>83856554
I think in all of the celebrity fight scenes we need to:
>Have cute moments between Max and Tanya, like we've already discussed in this thread
>Give each of Max and Tanya, the Warners, and Donald/Ami/Yumi/Fifi their own chances to shine and show off Stand powers/teamwork
>Have Max's Castaway abilities shown and the Warners point out how it shouldn't be capable of that
Am I missing anything?
>>
>>83856713
I alluded to the castaway powers in how Max decapitated Mortos.

Why would the Warner Siblings have any knowledge of how Max's stand would work?

Just how long ago did they make that deal with the demons? 70 years ago? And then they ended up in stasis while the celebrity system happened and the demons were close to actually delivering on their end of the deal of giving the Warners the old country/
>>
>>83856939
I was more thinking that they'd know, at the least, that Stands from contracts can't develop or gain new abilities normally - even if they've been in stasis, they've still probably been around long enough to understand how the celebrities work.
It might be a good idea to remove that bit from the Mortos scene - for the Castaway ability to have the proper impact, it needs to be SHOWN or EXPLAINED when he uses it that he's never been able to do it before, and shouldn't be able to.
>>
>>83857297
Well then how does he cut off Mortos' head?
>>
My art is no good. But here, have an attempt at a Nobody sprite or sprite concept maybe? It's probably too small though. I'll resize it later if it didn't turn out right.

It sucks, but I tried. The reason the colors are off is because of the fact that this is "fighting game universe" Nobody, rather than "real" Nobody. So I tried to make him look more HftF style. That is, if it can actually be seen.
>>
File: resizedpic.png (34KB, 1002x614px) Image search: [Google]
resizedpic.png
34KB, 1002x614px
>>83857401
Yeah, I figured it would be. Here is an image not for ants. Hopefully.
>>
File: johnny.png (6KB, 259x338px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.png
6KB, 259x338px
>>
File: monkeyb.png (152KB, 827x716px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyb.png
152KB, 827x716px
>>83857590
>>83857452
>>83857401
I think its good enough. The only issue is that you should have used my spritesheet as a reference, but I think that will be auto-fixed in the game anyway.

Nice work Anon, we would like to have you helping us in this project too.
>>
>>83857590
Nice design and shading on this one
>>
>>83856487
>>83856011

side chapter.

Like in part 4.
>>
>>83856939
>>83856713

Powerline's stand was a glass cannon.

Now they're seeing that same stand go punch-ghost.

Something is up.
>>
>>83857401
make the waist narrower an the shoulders larger.

And it's perfect. Face should be thinner.
>>
>>83859416
We still need to work out how Max separates Mortos' head from his body if he isn't using the reeling ability there.
>>
>>83859446
you are right, his face is thinner (though it depends of the angle you are seeing him).
>>
>>83831972
>>83837552
>Back at the base of the tower, Rex is coordinating his rag-tag group of misfits
>The Warner Siblings have gotten over the intercom and have been buzzing every floor to send down more guys causing chaos in the WB's system and leading to a mounting pile of bodies in the lobby (as well as decreased security on the upper stories as per the plan)
>Max, Morocco Mole, and Tanya have been leading the charge
>Fifi has broken off from the rest of the group with a small army of WB guards under her pheromone control to begin moving the bodies out of the tower and also hold their gained ground
>Max, Tanya, and Morocco have gotten up to the 8th story so far
>Tanya is having trouble controlling [Black Magic], she either uses too little or too much blood and the fact that it's her blood is making her hesitate when she fires it or detonates it, even though it all comes back to her afterwards

I really need someone for them to fight. Someone that gives them a hard time, forces Tanya to start succumbing to Jan's persona, and Max to develop new stand powers before calming Tanya down.

I figure [Black Magic] will "remember" Max from its original user and that's why Max is able to snap Tanya out of the Jan persona when she slips into it.
>>
>>83861660
Maybe Darla with 「Big and Loud」 >>83798469, since she is also a celebrity (and perhaps close to Mok in regards of antiquity)
>>
>>83861789
That'd work.

What kind of roles can she assign people? It's funny that the three facing her are all animals.

Would it be things like "dancing dog boy" or "undead rat"?
>>
>>83861962
Or something like forcing them to stick to their celebrities personas and resume their jobs as WB henchmen.
>>
>>83862038
The more specific the roles she assigns the few she can issue, so I don't think she can assign them roles like that.
>>
>>83862490
so make it be something simple.

you are feral dogs, to the Warner siblings.For one.
>>
>>83863707
Giving them a role like that would end with them rolling with it and attacking her anyway.
>>
>>83864526
alright.

Cowardly doggos?
>>
>>83865439
Now that's a nice reference to part 1.
>>
>>83865439
That could also be applied to Max.

Play the part, get close to her, blind her, get nailed by her stand, have Tanya begin to take more risks, she also gets nailed and then disappears into that pocket dimension thing, reappears behind Darla in full Jan persona and blasts a hole through her, would've gone full gibs if not for Max either nudging Darla to the side a bit or nudging Tanya a bit with his new reel power.

Lots of ideas, can't get into them right now, things for tomorrow.
>>
>>83866214
I thought the way Darla was defeated was by exploiting the fact that while she's immune to her own stand the thing she's standing on...isn't.

>"Now you might be able to be able to withstand the power of your stand, but I can't say the same for this catwalk."
>>
>>83866436
The way I understand how her stand functions, gravity only increases for those around her who don't follow the roles she assigned them, not the environment around her.
>>
>>83866639
So maybe Max snares her or the catwalk she's walking on with his reel and breaks said catwalk due to the gravity acting on him?

Either way, once Darla's contract to the demons is kaput, she ages quickly and horribly, just like that toddler in Grateful Dead/Beach Boy.
>>
scans when for this parody ?
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.