[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash and Spidey swap villains, ever since Spidey arrived as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-28-53.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-28-53.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Flash and Spidey swap villains, ever since Spidey arrived as a hero he'd been battling the likes of the rogues and Flash has been dealing with the various members of the Sinister Six, how do the heroes fare? What changes for them? Does Norman Osborne kill Irsi West? How does Spidey contend with someone like Mirror Master? What match ups from this would you want to see, and how does it all go down? Be detailed!
>>
Captain Coldsteel gets his ass beaten to him because Spidey isn't a giant faggot like the Flash who lets killers like him take it easy because of "muh code"
>>
>>83732088
It's got to hurt like hell, but I think Spidey could make it through the cold field before it freezes his arm solid, maybe, if not he can just lobe frozen Web balls at Snart from a distance.

Which rogues does JJJ hire/fund?
>>
Flash defeats the Spidey villains easily except for maybe Sandman and Green Goblin. They're though as fuck. Also I'm in doubt about how would he fare against Kraven. If he has super strength he would be pretty though.

Spider-Man is defeated by Flash villains. They're just too OP.
>>
>>83732208
I've been reading a lot of Flash stuff (The Wally West storytimes mostly) and it made me think of this thread. We know that Spidey would probably get rocked by the rogues if they all teamed up, but what about one on one? I think Spidey would be smart enough to stand a good chance, espically if he's able to earn their respect like Barry did.

As for Flash vs Spidey's rogues, guys like Rhino and Tombstone stand no chance, but I think Ock would find some bullshit science mcguffin to fight flash with, also villains like Hydro-Man, Spot, and Speed Demon would be decent match ups as well.
>>
Pide Piper suddenly gets seen a lot more cause Marvel wanting to push gay characters.
>>
>>83732314
You think Piper would join up with Spidey and help him out? Or would he eventually do a heel turn and attack him? I'd like to see Phil Urich vs Piper to be honest.
>>
>>83732139
not gonna work seeing as how the web balls' momentum will slow down because of the cold field.
>>
>>83733962
True, do you think Spidey would try to use the cold field against him, cover the whole thing in webbing so that it crystallizes into an ice Web cacoon around him?
>>
>>83734010
That's probably the most obvious thing for him to do.
That or just throw something really big over him and let gravity take care of the rest.
>>
>>83734051
Alright, so we have established how Spidey is able to beat Cold 1 v 1, it might be a simple task, but what about Spot vs Flash? Or the Goblin Nation vs Flash?
>>
>>83734010
Well see, Cold could just shatter it easily, I think this anon >>83734051 has the right idea

>>83734090
Flash can just disorient them midair by using his arms to form tornadoes. Spot would be I guess a bit harder, I mean how does Spider-Man take him out?
>>
>>83734114
I'm just going to pull BS comic science and say that when the webs are frozen solid they become far stronger rather than brittle ya know, for the sake of a fun battle and all.
>>83734114
And yeah, the arm tornadoes would be a problem, but I wonder if the Goblin gliders wouldn't be able to compensate, and knowing Goblins they are going to distract flash by putting civilians in danger.

I like threads like these.
>>
>>83734230
Yeah but Flash would be fast enough for that, and heck I suppose he can even manage to save a Gwen Stacy type damsel in distress too if we go by Wally Flash since he can manipulate momentum.
>>
>>83734353
Naw, that's an old story, I'm sure the one who wouldn't be able to save Gwen would be Barry
>>
>>83732088
Spider-Man let Norman Osborn off because he knew his secret identity. They had an agreement in the late 90's and early 2000's just like Flash and Cold. Except Goblin is worse than Cold. Snart doesn't kill as often as you think.
>>
>>83732088
Is this new "Coldsteel" meme because of Injustice?
>>
>>83732044
Flash would have an easier time than Spidey
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.