[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys think he will do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (89KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 700x400px
How do you guys think he will do?
>>
Probably pretty good. He's got a solid scowl, and like 90% of what Skurge does is stand around silently intimidating or trying to kill you with his big ass ax.

My big fear is that they'll railroad through his character arc to have him Stand Alone and Gjallerbru, without the ~20 years of stories showing him to be a badass chump.
30 minutes of screen time won't allow for the same level of investment of Skurge the Executioner as belligerent Master of Evil, making his face turn less impactful.
>>
>>83678301
Karl Urban as Skurge? This was announced? Don't fuck with me /co/.
>>
About the same presence Kurse had in The Dark World
>>
>>83678478
Yeah, probably. He'll stand around and look menacing, have one fight, get wrecked, die, and never be seen again. Such is the fate of MCU villains.
>>
>>83678301
I thought that was Apocalypse for a minute there in the thumbnail.
>>
Two-time Oscar®-winner Cate Blanchett (“Blue Jasmine,” “Carol, “Cinderella”) joins Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok” as the mysterious and powerful new villain Hela, along with Jeff Goldblum (the upcoming “Independence Day: Resurgence,” “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” “Jurassic Park”) who joins the cast as the eccentric Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson (“Creed,” “Selma”) who will bring the classic hero Valkyrie to life on the big screen, and Karl Urban (“Star Trek” trilogy, “The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King”) who will add his might to the fray as Skurge.

http:://marvel.com/news/movies/26203/marvel_studios_confirms_stellar_new_cast_members_of_the_highly_anticipated_thor_ragnarok#ixzz4BFLfPtkX

Get hype nigga.
>>
>>83678534
Jeff Goldblum Grandmaster has me a bit worried that Stallone's cameo in GotG2 might be as the Champion.
MCU has brought in two Elders of the Universe, so a third is a distinct possibility. But Sly is a bit too old and small at this point to make say, a reasonable threat to Draxtista.
>>
>>83678471
A while ago. Hes shaving his head too.
>>
>>83678442
You don't need ~20 years of stories to establish what pre-Simonson Skurge was.
He was such a big fucking nothing that 30 minutes will suffice.
Motherfucker won't even have Enchantress to pine after.
Which I'm perversely gleeful about.
>>
>>83678591
CGI NIGNOG
>>
>>83678301
Dreddful
>>
>>83678534
Is she really a good actress, or is she just tall?
>>
I wish they'd stop wasting good actors on shitty Thor films.
>>
>>83678534
>Karl Urban (“Star Trek” trilogy, “The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King”)
>they don't mention Dredd
>>
he should have been batman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.