[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could they get away with this episode today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: God.gif (16KB, 180x153px) Image search: [Google]
God.gif
16KB, 180x153px
Could they get away with this episode today?
>>
>>83662377
yes
>>
Why wouldn't they be able to?
>>
>>83662431
Teenagers who think a few people ranting on tumblr constitute society-wide censorship
>>
>>83662431
tumblrina liberal jew sjws rule the airwaves now anon, don't you know? it's why we have a tv show about superGIRL instead of superMAN and jessica BLACKED.COM jones on netflix
>>
File: 1460448049163.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1460448049163.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>83662377
Oh no, it a "/pol/ wont stay in /pol/ again" thread
>>
File: akuo.gif (685KB, 495x378px) Image search: [Google]
akuo.gif
685KB, 495x378px
>>83662377
>does St Louis still have an nfl team
No, they move to Phonix
what bothers me about is this joke became outdated once the Rams move there and now after twenty years it became true again and the Simpsons is still going on

that means the Simpsons have been on for so long that this joke was outdated a few years after this episode was made and then twenty years later become true.

This show really needs to end
>>
>>83662765
What does the OP have to do with /pol/?
>>
I think they have.
>>
>>83662463
Is this that "I'm pretending to be stupid" trolling so popular with kids nowadays?
>>
>>83662377
Just saw this episode like 30 minutes ago.
>>
>>83662377
They've done an episode similar to this not that long ago.

Like some 6 years ago. It had Homer calculating the time of the apocalypse.

Homer ends up going to heaven and meeting God again.
>>
>>83663208
No anon, I think those kids are 'actually' stupid.
>>
>>83662377

Why wouldn't they be able to?
>>
I liked the god that Bender talked to better.
>>
>>83662377

Yes except they would have had Homer convert to Islam at the end.

Oh wait.
>>
>>83662377
Yes, and it would play out exactly the same, except at the end God would be a black woman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.