[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else not see this solely because they thought the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 300x300px
Did anyone else not see this solely because they thought the main dinosaur looked like it was drawn by a retarded 3yr old?
>>
I didn't see it because it looked bad and the trailers didn't win me over in the slightest.

But apparently we live in an era where you are a horrible person if you decide not to see a movie because the trailers look bad.
>>
>>83661783
It's because of the kid's creepy near-exploding face keep showing up in my youtube recommendations
>>
Neither of the main characters interested me, at all. They put a ton of detail into the background but it doesn't make a difference when the main characters are still incredibly cartoony.
>>
>>83661783
I saw it recently. It was a good movie, and after watching think I know why they made Dinosaurs cudly.
There is a lot of very harsh scenes in this movie so they toned town Dinos to be more kid friendly and damage on them look cartoony.
The kid rips of part of Pterosaurs wing, Arlo legs look VERY painfull when he gets out of water
>>
>>83661888
I hear that as alot of peoples excuse for not seeing it, but to em the deigns looked fucking awful.
>>83662055
I dont give a shit if a few kids get scared. I want dinosaurs to look cool, not doopey and retarded like goofy or sonic.
>>
>>83661952
This, that kid is way too ugly for me to watch a whole movie about, and he's not even ugly in the cute way.
>>
>>83662055
Also this movie had one of the best Animal-human character. They balanced both qualities so well!
He clearly was more clever than dinosaurs, but still had wild animal quirks. Amazing writnig and animation on this guy.

Also. The kid RIPS head of bug. That was a very good character building scene
>>
>>83662095
The only real goofy looking Dino was Arlo and his famiily. Loved how raptors were pictured.
And after the movie I can asure you that stills look a lot worse than in movie (like almost always)
>>
>>83661783
I didn't like the art but i went for the story. It was pretty meh, it was a very mediocre film IMO.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.