[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilty Pleasures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: battlechasers.jpg (87KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
battlechasers.jpg
87KB, 500x333px
Hey, /co/. What do you like to read every know and then just for the silliness and/or cringish factor?

Hard mode: no webcomics or amateur stuff
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
8KB, 243x207px
>>83659136
The Walking Dead, it's just gotten so bad
>>
>>83659136

90s stuff.

It's so extreme and edgy but I guess it makes me feel nostalgic and weirdly makes me understand the times I grew up in better. You know the stuff you don't notice as a kid? Even though you read the same comics.

Also I love Silver/Bronze age stuff but that's not a GUILTY pleasure. /co/ wouldn't fret me for that.
>>
Redhood and the Outlaws, the tito caught my eye, sexy as fuck Starfire had me buy the book, and I kept coming back for Roy. It's easily one of the worst fucking comics on my shelf, but goddamn if I don't enjoy it's bullshit.
>>
Anything by Bendis or Slott. Sometimes I just need to laugh at the unfathomable cringiness.
>>
>>83659136
>Ennis, MIllar, Miller, Sim
I legitimately enjoy a lot of the "edgy" and/or "crazy old man" stuff that triggers /co/
>>
>>83661801
Three of those are legitimately great and Millar ocasionally puts out good work
>>
>>83661827
I'm not just talking about Hitman and Daredevil though. I like Holy Terror and Crossed.
>>
90s X-Men and the Injustice comic book
>>
Battle chasers is fucking sweet.
>>
File: annnngggst.jpg (112KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
annnngggst.jpg
112KB, 600x928px
>>83659136
>>
Early 90s Valiant comics. Yes, there were some good ones but I have plenty of crappy ones I've saved because the nostalgia is so strong.
>>
>>83661943
Ennis' Crossed is really the best of all of them except maybe for Moore's. I don't really care for any of the Crossed stuff much but they're a lot better than the complainers on /co/ make it out to be.
>>
>>83660673
Ive been binge reading 90s image comics stuff and I think its great in a really weird way. I genuinely believe its going to be retro cool in a big way in the next 10 or so years. Giant capes, massive muscles, ridiculous bodyshapes, fuckloads of armor and pouches everywhere. Just imagine your favorite writer trying to push everything to its absolute limit, but in a really self aware way. There's huge potential there I can feel it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.