[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continuity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: c o o n t o w n.jpg (43KB, 602x375px) Image search: [Google]
c o o n t o w n.jpg
43KB, 602x375px
So, where are we at with DC continuity post-rebirth?

Everything pre-New 52 is confirmed to still have happened, but will the characters remember the events, or will those events impact the world in any way?

Or are we stuck with writers reintroducing Pre-52 elements back into the comics, even though it's not quite the same?
>>
The way I think it is, Everything pre-Flashpoint still exists and the New 52 characters have been altered by Dr Manhattan by him taking 10 years of time to change events, the New 52 characters are now starting to get woke about their pasts (like Wonder Woman who remembers all of her alternate origins) etc.
>>
>>83628516
Basically what I thought. What do you mean by her "alternate origins"?
>>
>>83628516
I bet this shit will not do anything for some characters
You can't add 10 years of adventures when some characters are still in their teens
>>
>>83628529
She doesn't know is she Zeus' kid or made from clay.
>>
At the very least Rebirth is a good way to de-age the characters.

Wasn't Batman pushing 40+ right before Flashpoint?
>>
>>83628529
Whether she was a clay baby given life or whether her mom had sex and got pregnant.
>>
>>83628607
>>83628574

shit m8, I know nothing of WW so that's pretty cool to me.

>>83628605
In the sense that they're able to keep their history and lose at least 10 years of age I suppose it's pretty good.
>>
>>83628638
>shit m8, I know nothing of WW so that's pretty cool to me.
That's serious business to WWfags, they all bitched when her origin waa changed.
>>
>>83628489
We won't auctualy know what the fuck happened for a few more months
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.