[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Death ever expressed an opinion about the Black Lanterns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Death_DC_Comics.png (188KB, 287x402px) Image search: [Google]
Death_DC_Comics.png
188KB, 287x402px
Has Death ever expressed an opinion about the Black Lanterns?

What (if any) connection does she have to them?
>>
>>83628081
Lex Luthor asked her about it. She found he whole "Blackest Night"-ordeal funny and didn't really care for it.
>>
>>83628081
She mentioned that she saw it. It didn't really bother her, people come back to life from time to time. It happens. She has much bigger concerns.
>>
>>83628081
Didn't the writer of Blackest Night trigger Gaiman by implying Death's just one face/aspect/version of death in the DCU?
Or am I thinking of an entirely different story?
>>
>>83628081
if i want to bang her is it necrophilia?
>>
>>83628768
No, that was somebody else. It was made clear in Blackest Night that Nekron isn't a death aspect, he's a construct formed from reaction to the emotional spectrum.
>>
>>83628939
But what about Nekron's claim that he came from the time before life in the universe existed?
>>
>>83628939
>No, that was somebody else.
Details? Page?
pls
>>
>>83629073
Nope. There was generic "dark" perhaps, but Nekron himself didn't even exist until the Guardians started wielding the light of the emotional spectrum.
>>
>>83628801
She's not dead. so it's not.
>>
>>83629119

Greg Weisman.
>>
>>83628939
And yet "life started on earth" cuz Johns is a total retard.
>>
>>83629119
>>83631071

It was weisman and Johns take on death is based on him, he did the same with Darkseid war with the black racer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.