[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your hopes for Deadpool 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: deadpool lady death.jpg (264KB, 612x1409px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool lady death.jpg
264KB, 612x1409px
What are your hopes for Deadpool 2?
>>
Fire on set kills the entire production crew and the project is buried with them
>>
>>83563368
This but replace production crew with executives who will pretend they know what makes a good movie.
>>
>No Cable

>Virginia Carlyle is in fact Domino

>X-Force hunting Deadpool just because...

>More dick jokes
>>
>>83563348
>tfw don't like Deadpool but do like skeleton tits
>>
File: Deadpool Death.jpg (423KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool Death.jpg
423KB, 1073x1650px
>>83563806
>>
I doubt Fox owns the rights to Death.
>>
lady death is pretty hot
>>
>>83565786
Actually she's probably very cold. Or at lest lukewarm.
>>
>>83565755
>I doubt Fox owns the rights to Death.
CAN they own Death? Is it even legally enforceable?

It is difficult with the film version though, because the film Deadpool has a girlfriend already.
>>
I want Ryan Reynolds wearing the Marvel Girl costume.
>>
>>83565879
>CAN they own Death?
Well, I doubt anyone owns the copyright to Santa Claus, but if say there was a movie franchise about Santa Claus the intellectual property for who owns that particular instance/interpretation of the Santa mythos would be owned by whoever made it.

Same goes for Death.
>>
>>83565870
Ambient temperature, probably.
>>
>>83565870
>>83566003
Put her in some hot bath and you got 40°C hot. Maybe even 45 if you want something you would never experience with a living human.
>>
>>83565755
You can't trademark death
If your version of death is unique enough you might be able to defend some aspects but otherwise no
>>
>>83566522
That said I can't auctualy think of a single rendition of death that you could make any sort of defense of its all been done a few times.
>>
>>83566539
The Diskworld Death, maybe?
>>
>>83566557
nah. all of his specifically unique features come from the characters he associates with, his daughter, granddaughter, his housekeeper, the death of rats,

if you had a death that had the exact same appearance and personality but none of the other characters there still wouldn't be a case
>>
>>83566557
Is the Grim Reaper.
Gaiman has a case with Goth-girl with an Ankh Death tho.
>>
>>83563348
>>83563842
So is he sweet talking her or does he really want to be with her?
>>
More memes, dick jokes, pop culture references and genius forth wall breaking
>>
>>83566522
>If your version of death is unique enough
see: >>83565920

It isn't Death that's copyrighted, it's a specific Death. I highly doubt I could just make a sequel to one of the dozens of Santa Claus movies because Santa in general isn't copyrighted.

One of the most important features of Death in Marvel is her relationships to Thanos and Deadpool.
>>
>>83566576
Fair enough.

>>83566583
That's the Sandman Death, right? I was just going to ask about her.
>>
>>83563348
>Keep the level of 4th wall breaks they got perfect in the first one
Not to many not to few
>Have something about BvS's Jesus shit In the same vein as the dig at the green lantern costume.
>Don't fucking kill off or break him up with his girlfriend wait for the 3rd movie at least
>More of that blind chick
>A smaller Stan Lee cameo
I don't mind how gratuitous the first one was I just want this so they can replace the first movies opening credits a gratuitous cameo line with a much less gratuitous cameo. Would be funny
>More bullets hitting wade don't go over the top with it but a bit more would be nice
>A mild increase in scale not the level of most cape films but a small increase then decrease it again for the 3rd
>>
>>83566603
Pretty sure she's copyrighted as fuck.
>>
>>83566597
>One of the most important features of Death in Marvel is her relationships to Thanos and Deadpool.
Ah in that case then yeah no way fox could use it without the rights and I would think marvel would have kept those with thanos.
>>
>>83566539
Gaiman's Death in Sandman
>>
>>83565755
iirc, death was referenced in GotG so fox probably doesn't own the rights

but then again Bob isn't a Hydra agent, and the place Deadpool fought in was the SHIELD helicarrier
>>
File: 1461678241504.png (129KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1461678241504.png
129KB, 235x235px
>>83563348

DELETE THIS
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 255x255px
>>83566648
>keked
>>
Have Stan Lee brutally killed in his cameo.

It would be a good way for him to be done with all these appearances.
>>
>>83569235
That will never happen. He'll be immortal thanks to compooters
>>
someone post the recent kelly-pool with death
>>
27% more memes.

Maybe Munn as Psyloch giving some muffled dialog around DP's dick.
>>
>>83569235
What if Stan Lee is the One above All?
>>
File: deadpool&death.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool&death.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>83570432
>>
>>83566522
>You can't trademark death

They only didn't bother because they haven't found a way to sue the families of the decased for copyright infringement yet.
>>
>>83572486
More wanna know what's going on why death upset at Deadpool?
>>
>>83572486
aye where my hug at tho lmao
>>
A little more gore and lot less cursing.
He went overboard with the language imo. He could have been a little more bugs bunny and a little less obscene and probably be funnier for it. I was pretty happy with it though.
>>
>>83574549
Because deadpool promises all the time to die for real, and then doesn't. And Death is quite miffled by that.
>>
>>83566619
>A smaller Stan Lee cameo
I didn't even notice it the first time.
>>
Hi
>>
Hello
>>
>>83574617

he has gotten a lot of love from death so she has right to be angry. Though her love of him is because he cannot stay dead and now because of his popularity most likely never will which is why she is fascinated with him. That whole wanting to have what you can't have bit. Deadpool is forever outside of death's grasp.
>>
>>83565879
>It is difficult with the film version though, because the film Deadpool has a girlfriend already.

Love triangle. The current girlfriend chases death off at the end for that girl power ending. Might be cool for once.
>>
For it to be less annoying than the first one.
>>
>>83566588
Wade without a doubt loves Death, even if he can't be with her, they are pretty much soul mates. Thats why Thanos hates DP so much and cursed Deadpool to never die
>>
>>83565879
Deadpool is married and still yearns for Death, it was clear when they met he was jonesing BAD for her, but still loved his wife.
>>
>>83574689
>>83574549
He's also married now.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.