[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering the leaks were almost 100% accurate (with the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 7

File: 56f05709c9222.jpg (116KB, 565x850px) Image search: [Google]
56f05709c9222.jpg
116KB, 565x850px
Considering the leaks were almost 100% accurate (with the one exception of Homer becoming Ulysses), who do we think it was?

Writer? Editor? Intern?

Whoever it was acknowledge that Bendis is shit, so that's pretty lol.
>>
Its probably an assistant editor that leftMarvel
>>
>>83553063
Why is Star-Lord there. Why would he care?
>>
>>83553063
Haven't been keeping up, what's this Civil War about?
>>
>>83553147
>crossover event
>character motivation

Pick one.
>>
>>83553147
Thanos is involved
>>
>>83553063
It was Ulysses foreseeing the event
>>
>>83553187
They're fighting over the use of a fortune telling Inhuman.
>>
>>83553241
Why is that Civil War worthy?
>>
Its shitty comics made by jews to get goyim shekels.
>>
>>83553278
It's the classic big brother debate. How far can we allow the authority to violate our human rights in the name of protecting us from potential threats.
>>
>>83553063

I was outta here for a while, what was leaked?
>>
>>83553676
>I was outta here for a while, what was leaked?
issue #0 and #1 of Civil War 2. All important plot details. It was pretty much right on the money, even quoting some dialogue verbatim.
>>
Someone they trusted enough to hand an early script to. And internet savvy enough to go to NeoGaf forums first.
>>
>>83554137
why NeoGaf and not somewhere else?
>>
can I see the leaks? I just got wind of how retarded the first issue was.
>>
>>83553063
what else did they say as a leak?
>>
>>83553676
>inhuman precog
>Random Thanos attack
>Rhodey and Jen bite it
>"No more Hellstorms" joke

All of this was leaked in early January. Had to be someone close.
>>
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/78919568/#78919568

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=191917890&postcount=340

January 11th. The only change was Homer to Ulysses. KEK
>>
File: leak.jpg (51KB, 1366x304px) Image search: [Google]
leak.jpg
51KB, 1366x304px
>>
>>83553147
The Guardians care so much dude. They are so bored that one call from Carol and they come running to help her.

But wait, there's more. Some betray her (GASP) and join Tony because the Guardians care so much about politics of Earth.

Based on promotional material, solicitations, and Bendis record track we can predict the divided Guardians will be:

Team Tony
-Star-Lord
-Gamora
-Venom
-Kitty Pryde
-Angela

Team Carol
-Rocket
-Thing
-Groot (although solicitations say he's neutral)
-Drax

Almost sure the event will keep the Guardians divided and two books will be announced for each side of the team.
>>
>>83555008
well, we know Star-Lord's on Tony's side. I don't really see Angela, Gamora, and Drax giving a shit, though.
Honestly, Carol could just hire Angela. She probably has access to more $$ than stark at this point (through Alpha flight's operating budget).

I suddenly want to see Carol and Angela interact. who will start punching first? and will Gamora get jealous?
>>
>>83553278
You ever see that movie, the Minority Report?

It got remade as a tv show last year. Bendis was watching it.
>>
>>83553187
Everyone got a sudden case of amnesia and/or brain damage and are fighting over the moral implications of accurate future predictions, while suddenly forgetting about the dozens of other forms of future seeing/time travel that have existed over the years.
>>
>>83553063
I really want to know because I want to congratulate them on warning us so early
>>
>>83553676
The script for #1 was leaked back in January by someone at NeoGaf.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=191917890#post191917890

When Scanbro leaked the FCBD issue on /co/, that was when everyone realized the leak probably was true.
>>
>>83553147
Carol and Tony call them for backup at the same time.
>>
>>83555728
If it was leaked back in January why couldn't they have at least changed more than the new Inhuman's name
>>
File: cuD1qA1rx5px6o1_1280.jpg (853KB, 734x1114px) Image search: [Google]
cuD1qA1rx5px6o1_1280.jpg
853KB, 734x1114px
>>83555119
Gamora cares a little bit too much.
>>
>>83557196
This is just a hunch, but given the number of delays for "Secret Wars", it's possible that Marvel had Bendis/Marquez work on the issues to get them finished well before their actual solicitation date to avoid any potential delays.
>>
>>83553147
Marvel needs to remind people he exists so they'll want to see GotG2.
>>
>>83553278
Because the first time they tried to take advantage of his precognitions, She Hulk and War Machine died. Which turns Tony against Carol, and SHOULD turn Banner against her as well. Which is far more terrifying.
>>
>>83553063
>implying the one who's responsible for the NuHuman's name change has some knowledge of Atlas Comics
>>
>>83555008
>Guardians separating for the third or forth time during Bendis' run

He really doesn't know what do do with them, does he?
>>
>>83553063
Who cares about this faggot garbage shit for morons
>>
I'd really like to think it's one of the writers, like Ewing or Duggan, who thought the story was super shitty.
>>
>>83553208
But Star Lord isThanos' 3rd best friend.
>>
>>83555008
Is Venom still with the Guardians? I thought he was off having his own really boring adventure with that panda.
>>
>>83558369
Fucking bullshit, you're an idiot for thinking that justification is in any way rational.
War Machine didn't die because of Ulysses. Ulysses gave the heroes intel that Thanos was going to attack the Earth, so Carol gathered a bunch of heroes to take him out, but even though they succeeded Rhodey died. Rhodey died doing his job, he could have died on any mission he'd ever been on, but because he happened to die on this mission it's somehow the precog's fault. Thanos is a mass-murdering cosmic menace, they would have had to fight him no matter what, if anything Ulysses warning allowed them to be prepared and resulted in less casualties.
Ulysses just provided early information that Thanos would be there, you can't blame him for what happened to Rhodey or Jen, if you do you're as dumb as Bendis. It would be like blaming an informant because a policeman happened to be killed by a stray bullet in a shoot-out during a raid that was done because of his intel.
>>
>>83562893

I agree with your post, and I'd like to expand on it a bit more with a question...

Why isn't Tony just more pissed off that Carol didn't call adequate backup to handle Thanos? Thanos is a S-tier character, up there with the likes of Silver Surfer and Hulk(WWH-tier). It's not really a smart idea to have less powerful characters gang up on him. My problem isn't even the fact that she went after Thanos trying to take advantage of the precognition, but that she went after him with people that aren't used to fighting strong characters like him.

But Tony NEVER insinuates that this is the problem. Somehow, the big deal is that they acted upon Ulysses' precognition in the first place.
>>
>>83563099
>>83562893
What would Tony have done if the intel that Thanos would be there had come from literally any other source? Things would have gone exactly the same, so would Tony blame whoever it is for Rhodey's death? Because I doubt he would.
>The Shi'ar gave us intel that Thanos was on his way to steal a cosmic cube and Rhodey died after he volunteered to stop him
>Tragic. I'm glad that at least he died a hero's death, on his own terms.

>The inhuman precog who predicted the giant monster attack told us that Thanos was coming to steal a cosmic cube and Rhodey died after he volunteered to stop him
>OMG YOU ARE A MONSTER YOU KILLED RHODEY AND THIS IS NO WAY ANYONE ELSE'S FAULT WE ARE A CIVIL WAR NOW HOW COULD CAROL YOU SHITLORDS KILLED RHODEY
>>
Did they leak anything else? Because like >>83562893 >>83563099 and >>83563337 said this feels like incredibly shaky ground to base a whole event on. I can understand Tony being mad because his best friend just died but after taking out his rage on something he should calm the fuck down and realise the above right?

Also of course the fact that precognition and future-fuckery should not be new to any cape in Marvel by now.

Like, if it was war between humans and Inhumans because Tony broke into Attilan and kidnapped Ulysses when he was mad with grief fine, nobody gives a shit about the Inhumans but whatever.

Maybe I'm still a starry-eyed newbie and believe in writers too much but seriously something else has to happen to be the REAL catalyst right?
>>
>>83563099
>Somehow, the big deal is that they acted upon Ulysses' precognition in the first place.
As someone said upthread: Bendy was watching the TV show; rather than the movie. In the show (at least the two eps I watched before giving up) there was just the one precog who decided to (secretly) use his flashes of future knowledge to try and stop Bad Things from happening whereas in the MOVIE the big deal was that they were literally arresting people for "pre-crime" and then locking them up as if they had actually done the crime that they'd been prevented from carrying out (with the major issue, of course, being that the system wasn't as 100% accurate as the public had been lead to believe).

So essentially Tony is bitching that people are treating a Bomb/Terrorism Threat seriously when the person who's warning them has a track record of good intel; and remember that we've not seen the precog offer any course of action ( go arrest this dude or outlaw that action ) whatsoever. All we've seen so far is "Very Bad Thing is going to happen at this time and place and here are very vivid and detailed descriptions of what that entails."

TL;DR yes, it's fucking moronic. But, then, this is a Hero vs Hero episode and that's how those always go.
>>
>>83563730
>feels like incredibly shaky ground to base a whole event on
Did you read AvX? Marvel doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to even TRYING to justify smashing the action figures together in these "Events."
>>
>>83553063
>upside down dead pool on iron mans side
>captain america vs deadpool
>>
>>83555499
Seriously, there's been likes a few dozen X-Men stories about time traveling powers
>>
>>83553063
SO the bad side is obviously the one Steve Roger's is on
>>
>>83558369
Isn't banner like not around right now?
>>
File: She Hulk's Final Wish.jpg (805KB, 1988x1051px) Image search: [Google]
She Hulk's Final Wish.jpg
805KB, 1988x1051px
>>83554557
>Event tries to be about guy who foretells terrible future events
>Comic is foretold to be a terrible event by a guy on the internet who leaks the plot
It's like Poetry!
>>
>>83563757
>TL;DR yes, it's fucking moronic. But, then, this is a Hero vs Hero episode and that's how those always go.
But it doesn't have to be. I mean, didn't Civil War the movie prove that you can do a story about heroes fighting that doesn't have to be stupid and pointless? You just have to give the characters a decent reason to come to blows.
I mean, this whole premise is foolish and cash grab to capitalize on the movie, but with a little planning and some basic writing skill it could be a decent event.
Think about, Tony illustrates his complaint with the precog abilities in that, he doesn't know how it works and what if those predictions finger one of them as causing a catastrophe. Then you show that in effect. Have the Inhuman kid predict that one of the Avengers is gonna cause a great calamity. Now you have a conflict: Do the heroes side with the Precog and arrest their friend for a crime they haven't committed, or do they stand by their comrade?
Instead we just have the unnecessary death of two classic Avengers (Bendis has to make sure to kill as many of them as he can whenever he writes an event) to set off a conflict about a completely tertiary subject.
>>
>the only mutie there is Deadpool
Why is this allowed
>>
>>83564470
a preview for next week showed him in some truck stop diner, some guy picked a fight with him and the fact that he can get mad without hulking out (due to his Hulk being inside Cho) caused him to start laughing with joy despite being bleeding on the ground
>>
>>83565503
But the heroes fighting was the most stupid and pointless part about Civil War.
>>
>>83558369
>They knew what was coming.
>Still didn't prepare enough that one of theirs died.
>"It's all your fault"
>>
>>83565547
Deadpool ain't a mutie, he's just a mutant ally
>>
>>83565583
Well agree to disagree, but at least it was handled well. There was a logical reason for the two sides to fight.
Even the original Civil War comic botched the reason for them to fight. If Steve disagreed with the Super Hero Registration, why not just quit? Why did he need to set up a covert squad of super humans to fight crime under government radar? And why did Tony feel the need to put former Avengers in a hyper space gulag? Couldn't he just put them in regular jail on the honor system?
You need more than a simple disagreement of opinions to start a war, especially between good friends.
>>
>>83554557
why use neogaf?
>>
>>83565666
Because as soon as he said he wasn't cool with leading a squad of cape killers SHIELD sent an entire army of goons after him, BEFORE the thing had even become an actual law.

Honestly Steve was pretty justified in treating this as another time some supervillain had taken control of the government, seeing as there is precedent towards that sort of situation.
>>
>>83563730
We know that LATER the conflict becomes more justified because Ulysses predicts that a hero will cause a bunch of deaths, and then another character pre-emptively kills him to avert anything bad happening. Plus at some point odds are that Carol will go full Minority Report.
But at the moment, Tony Stark is being a moron with an irrational hatred of acting on any intel that comes from precognition.
>>
>>83564438
Steve Rogers is actually neutral, he tries to get Tony and Carol to stop fighting.
>>
>>83566387
He will be opposed in that regard by Laura.
>>
>>83566394
>Laura doesn't pick a side but keeps egging them both on
since everyone's gonna be out of character anyway I'd love to see this
>>
>>83566394
>>83566446
What exactly is going on with Laura? Haven't been keeping track.
>>
>>83555333
Trips of truth
>>
Well we got to have a Wolverine make things worse, since 616 is still an adamantium statue and OML is wandering the wilderness or something.

>>83566615
I haven't been keeping up, but she has a bunch of clones of her that she's looking after and she was last helping SHIELD stop Fing Fang Foom from humping the helicarrier.
>>
>>83566615
her solo has been focusing on her having a no killing rule and looking after her surviving clones

ANAD X-Men is focusing on how little disregard for her own wellbeing, letting all kinds of horrible stuff happen to her in battle just because everything will grow back, to the point that Angel broke up with her since it was getting emotionally unbearable for him and she refused to change her behavior
>>
File: 1412869162637.jpg (575KB, 1075x706px) Image search: [Google]
1412869162637.jpg
575KB, 1075x706px
>>83566870
How much well regard for her own well being does she really need with an insane healing factor and Wolverine plot armor
>>
>>83566830
>>83566870
But what exactly is Laura gonna do in Civil War II to make things worse?
>>
>>83566898
It doesn't need to make sense it only needs to create drama.
>>
>>83553278

fucking Pleasant Point was a better basis for Civil War II then this shit
>>
>>83566898
she could at least dodge the attacks she's physically capable of
>>
>>83553063
>should we prosecut people before they commit crimes
Why is the premise so unoriginal?
>>
>>83567221

That's why >>83567137
should have been CWII
not that there should have ever been a sequel to this
>>
>>83567137
Imagine being Nick Spencer, writing a passable, logical event series only to be lost in obscurity because it came out just before Brian Bendis' latest abortion took over every fucking book.

It's like if Marvel published Secret Wars immediately after Axis.
>>
>>83567345
Did somebody say Civil War and Annihilation
>>
>>83567137
>>83567345

Why would Spencer event book be better?"
>>
File: laughingelfman.jpg (17KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
laughingelfman.jpg
17KB, 256x353px
>>83565342
fucking kek
>>
>>83566898
Laura being a prostitute was stupid, who was the writer that though it was a good idea again?
>>
File: 1464987866106.jpg (669KB, 1024x2728px) Image search: [Google]
1464987866106.jpg
669KB, 1024x2728px
>>83565342
>>
>>83568070
Its Medusa's fault.
>>
>>83568070
>Medusa's phat ass caused Rhodey to blow his payload early
>>
>>83564317
>>83555499
It's different this time though man cause it's inhuman none of that mutant garbage.
>>
>>83567345
Standoff was ruined by its ending desu.
>>
>>83561283
Nope, he just wants to be on the book until the movie stops getting sequels.
>>
>>83568070
Holy shit is Thanos actually ripping out Medusa's hair? Based
>>
>>83563730
>Maybe I'm still a starry-eyed newbie and believe in writers too much but seriously something else has to happen to be the REAL catalyst right?

Red Skull brainwashing and mindfuckery?

If he can get to Cap, he can get to anyone.
>>
>>83563337
The answer to these and many more questions is Bendis. Bendis is an idiot. He simply isn't smart enough to write an intellectual character making a coherent point
>>
>>83570752
You'd think one of the many editors and writers who were involved in the planning of this event would have proposed something better.
>>
>>83554280
Because if they posted on 4chan, it would have backfired on said person faster
>>
>>83570781
They did. Imagine just what a clusterfuck the script was before the editors had at it.
>>
>>83570887
I remember someone once posting an email between Tom Brevoort and Bendis regarding the script to Secret Invasion. My favorite part was how Bendis needed to be told that Agent Brand doesn't talk like an "excited schoolgirl" and had to rewrite the scene.
>>
>>83570994
I know what was more surprising about that time: how much Bendis needed editorial help or Marvel editors doing their job
>>
>>83570994
Found it

#1, all relatively easy stuff to nip and tuck. This issue came together nicely.

1) From Nick Lowe on SWORD:

S.W.O.R.D. isn’t a wing or subsidiary of S.H.I.E.L.D. or the US gov’t. It’s a completely separate entity that has worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. on occasion. They’re an intergalactic peace-keeping organization that doesn’t operate under any government or world’s control. In ASTONISHING, Brand mentions to Maria Hill that the only reason that S.H.I.E.L.D. knows that S.W.O.R.D. exists is because of her relationship with Nick Fury.

Possible solution- Rather than an inspection, Dugan’s reason for coming to the Peak (what the ship is called) could be one of a regular meeting they’ve set up to share information. It could still be special that it’s Dugan coming (maybe Maria Hill is the usual rep from S.H.I.E.L.D.) and I could imagine that Brand has a prior relationship with Dugan since she had one with Fury. And I could also imagine a few of the S.W.O.R.D. agents being really into meeting him.

Agent Brand’s characterization- She’s not really an excited school girl. She’s a sarcastic, all-business, hard-*** who has little time for…anything, really. But, like I said before, I could see that she and Dugan might have a positive relationship. But we usually treat her like she’s the one with the knowledge. She doesn’t ask questions too much. One place in particular that I might ask for a simple change would be reversing the dialogue on pages 18-19 panel 5 so that the agent asks the question and Brand answers it. The only other thing that I might ask is that Brand, rather than radioing the Helicarrier, might be trying to radio S.W.O.R.D. HQ and it might be jammed by XXX XXXXXX.
>>
>>83571174
2) Tony seems very casual about leaving the autopsy—which is about the most important thing he’s dealing with right now—to go chase the XXXXXX XXX, which is also important. So perhaps he should indicate that he’ll continue to monitor their progress remotely from his armor while en route, just so it doesn’t feel so much like he left two guys he can’t 100% trust alone with his only clue to the conspiracy. Also, a minor thing, you indicate that Tony has his helmet off in this scene, yet we see his POV from within the suit. So he should keep his helmet on for this to work.

3) Minor point on Page 12, Iron Fist has been in the Savage Land before, so maybe give this line to Echo.

4) I expect it’s all a matter of space, but Luke and company respond almost too quickly and too positively to XXXXXXX XXXX's call. They know XXXX stole the body and XXXX XX XXXXX XXXX XX, and they know they’re all wanted men, and that the Mighty Avengers have tried to ambush them at least once before. And yet, Luke immediately jumps to act on the info without even considering that this could be a set-up. So maybe what we need somewhere in here is a line that indicates that XXXX’s info might be shady, but that this is important enough to take the risk on.
>>
>>83571205
5) The Marvel Boy scene in the Cube doesn’t really link up properly with where we left him at the end of CIVIL WAR. At that point, he had liberated himself, and taken over the Cube. I think this is easy enough to address, though—it just means that Marvel Boy isn’t in his cell when XXX XXXXX XXXX, but is instead in the Warden’s quarters, or some other place of authority. And maybe he needs some sort of “It’s time.” Kind of sentiment as he heads towards the hole in the wall and his destiny.

6) I’m not sure the connection between XXX XXX and XXXXX exploding connects clearly enough. All we see is XXX XXX XXXXXX XXX XXX XXX and then the base goes up. I think we need to see some sort of minor action—his pressing a button or something—that makes it a hair more obvious that he’s responsible for the detonation as a suicide bomber. Or even him saying “As it was written…” like the other Skrull agents.

7) When XXX XXXXXXXX XXXX is expanding into XXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXX, I think it would be a good idea to clarify the visual you’re looking for a little bit, so that Leinil draws the right thing. Are pieces of the building just disappearing, as though a bite has been taken out of them? Is there strange crackling XXXXX-energy seeming to consume parts of the building? How do you see this working?

Just to make sure that Leinil can draw it properly, in the sequence when the XXXXXX XXX opens and the XXXX XXXXXX come out, I think it would be helpful to specify when it’s X XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX, XXXXXX XXXX XXX XXXXXXX XXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XX XXXX XXXXX.

So far, so good!
Tom B
>>
>>83571174
>They’re an intergalactic peace-keeping organization that doesn’t operate under any government or world’s control.

If they're intergalactic, how come their only presence is in Earth atmosphere?

>Brand mentions to Maria Hill that the only reason that S.H.I.E.L.D. knows that S.W.O.R.D. exists is because of her relationship with Nick Fury.

I can't imagine how SHIELD or any world government doesn't know about it.

>>83571231
>like the other Skrull agents

So it's the Skrulls again?
>>
>>83571434
>I can't imagine how SHIELD or any world government doesn't know about it.
They're so bad at their job that people just assume that there is no intergalactic peace-keeping organization because otherwise why are there so many alien invasions that superheroes have to deal with?

>So it's the Skrulls again?
These are notes from Secret Invasion back in 2008, so yeah, Skrulls
>>
>>83571492
>They're so bad at their job that people just assume that there is no intergalactic peace-keeping organization because otherwise why are there so many alien invasions that superheroes have to deal with?

I hear that, something's very fucked with the universe if Nick Fury's weekend job was jetting around personally killing cosmic horrors.
>>
>>83571592
And Nick Fury was pretty bad at that job too, since the same cosmic horrors and villains kept menacing Earth over and over. He went to ther effort of almost killing Spider-Man of all people but couldn't spare a bullet for Doctor Doom, the Grandmaster, Deathbird or the Supreme Intelligence?
>>
>>83571798
Good point, he only seemed to hunt nameless horrors, not the named ones that keep threatening Earth.

>Supreme Intelligence

Avengers tried to kill him/it once, didn't stick.
>>
>>83568070
Holy fuck, that's really how she goes out? What the fuck? I figured like she just got her ass kicked by Thanos or something.
>>
>>83553063
Why does she look like a dyke?
>>
>>83572678
NuMarvel
>>
Anyone heard of these possible spoilers for CW2 and Death of X?

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?73528-Death-of-X-leak-(HEAVY-SPOILERS)

Fall is a prelude to a much larger event coming next year called End of X.

Death of X is about a group of mysterious assassins targeting specific X-Men for death, some big names die and the culprits turn out to be a group of people who were being controlled by an unknown intelligence from the future.

End of X comes out next summer. Carol Danvers teams up with Timegazer (he's the new inhuman who can peer into the future from Civil War II; also Carol "wins" Civil War II and the whole thing is much lower stakes and less edgy than Civil War I) to discover a new threat looming, some kind of horrible "storm" that threatens to collapse the timeline.

The "storm" can only be resolved by removing all the mutants from the universe, which sparks big time chaos about how to resolve the issue.

I don't know the exact plot details (doubt anyone does because this stuff isn't usually ultra-thought out beforehand except for the broad strokes plot), but it ends with all the mutants being shifted over to another timeline of their own free will. The 616 goes on without them, and there will still be X-Men books but they'll all take place within their own separate continuity to ensure maximum MCU synergy within the "main" universe.

They've been looking to do this for a while. Folding the ultimate and 616 universes together was to make room for a potential "X universe" down the line, to avoid too many alternate universes running in parallel. Some specific mutants *might* stick around in the 616, but I don't know which.
>>
>>83557196
They had only a three to four month time to develop the event unlike other events where they take a year to do it, IIRC.
>>
>>83553063
>who do we think it was?

It is always an intern
>>
>>83573599
Sounds fake. Plus we already know Ulysses is called the Profiler and that Civil War II is in fat quite edgy.
>>
>>83568057
Was the prostitute thing from NYX? Cause that was written by Joe Quesada.
>>
>>83573748
Ulysses was also originally going to be called Homer, too.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.