[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain why they changed boomerang to a pile of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: boomerang-newlogo.jpg (23KB, 580x436px) Image search: [Google]
boomerang-newlogo.jpg
23KB, 580x436px
can someone explain why they changed boomerang to a pile of shit?
>>
Wb animation has grown a lot and they need a channel of their own
>>
File: The_WB_Frog_Logo.jpg (45KB, 430x365px) Image search: [Google]
The_WB_Frog_Logo.jpg
45KB, 430x365px
>>83482825
Warner Bros. should just have heir own channel.
>>
>>83482988
>their own channel.
>>
>>83481720
They wanted to retool it into a second network so that it's not just a collection of old shows and 15+ year old commercials and bumpers
>>
I suppose they just tried to modernize it so that people would pay more attention to it. I mean, there are only so many olden time cartoons to watch, but the new versions are an endless reservoir that is still going on. I suppose that they, like any sensible channel, are trying to rack up more viewers by drastically changing it and, like I said, modernizing it. But then again, there are gonna be people all saying "dyooh, old cartoons are better and new ones have absolutely no potential whatsoever". Now, I'm not saying all fanatics of vintage cartoons were like this, but a majority of them were, and I'm one of them. I just like giving the new cartoons chances, but OP most likely hasn't seen any new cartoons, and by extension, isn't allowing them any chances. There's wonderful stuff like Star VS the Forces of Evil, Loud House and Harvey Beaks, but a lot of people think that because it's new or because it's made by Nick or CN it's not good. It's all about giving something a chance before leaping onto the bandwagon of contrived opinions.
>>
how the fuck did Primal Screen got all the vintage H-B toys to make those 2000-2015 bumpers?
>>
>>83483236
They probably bought that stuff on ebay in the late 90s or it was laying around at the Hanna Barbera studios
>>
File: 1461257641044.jpg (38KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1461257641044.jpg
38KB, 600x337px
>>83483118
>Tfw that's exactly what i loved about it
>>
>>83481720
>can someone explain why they changed boomerang to a pile of shit?

Youtube killed boomerang.
If you need watch Quick Draw McGraw and other Hanna-Barbera shows, go youtube
>>
>>83481720
it's where all their garbage shows went. no surprise
>>
>>83481720
Because the stack of crap it already was, was even less profitable.
>>
>Instead of Hanna-Barbera they now also have The Looney Tunes Show and Mystery Inc.
I see no problem here.
>>
>>83482825
>instead of a channel for irrelevant shit, it's now a channel for new irrelevant shit

Fug
>>
>>83482988
But the WB just isn't for kids.
If only there was something to fix that.
>>
>>83483118
Wasn't that the whole point? You know, about those 15+ year old shows "coming back"? Like a boomerang?
>>
>>83481720
it was always a pile of shit
>>
>>83483236
Speaking of, is there any compilation of 'em? There used to be some of Michael Kohler's work on YT but it doesn't seem to be there now.
>>
File: Tooncast.png (129KB, 800x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tooncast.png
129KB, 800x240px
>gringos don't have based tooncast

>Tooncast is a Latin American cable television channel owned by Turner Broadcasting System Latin America/Time Warner. Launched on December 1, 2008[1] in some countries of the region, it airs 24-hours of classic animation, both from Hanna-Barbera and Cartoon Network, and with no interruptions. When one show ends, the next one starts immediately.

The channels follow the line of the international versions of the channel Boomerang which all air classic series and shows. Old Cartoon Network promos also air on the channel, such as "Cartoons That Never Made It," Cartoon Network Groovies, and Boomerang Shorties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooncast
>>
>>83481720
El cabon!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.