[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My relationship is going to fall apart in matter of days. I'M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (438KB, 2460x1637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438KB, 2460x1637px
My relationship is going to fall apart in matter of days. I'M graduating university soon and I have No hopes for my future. Getting stuck in a corporation is a plan A at the moment.

Tommorrow my friend Has birthday which I plan not to attend as I want to stay in home and sob.

Post some lifting-up and motivsting /co/ relationship pictures, Please.
>>
or you could go have a good time at your friends birthday and realize life goes on and not post about your personal problems on the comics and cartoons subreddit
>>
>>83451826
>Tommorrow my friend

Fuck you, your life is already better than mine.
>>
>>83451872
Yeah, seriously. Go there otherwise you'll just wallow.
>>
File: Ultraman of Steel.png (591KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman of Steel.png
591KB, 1280x536px
>>83451826
>>
>>83451930
>>83451872
You know what's the irony in all of this ? It all started to fall apart because of comic book.

So, he relationship started some serious downs, but we were getting better (as I thought for a second). My friend invited me and my gf to a party, and we had to come up with an idea for a gift.

So, last year I gave her Azzallero "Wonder Women" volume 1 as a gift, and this year I wanted to continue with volume 2 as this frind is a HUGE Wonder Woman fan.

My GF was furious, she stated that I do not know anythign about making gifts for a women. She than went into a rant how I do not know her at all and how last gift I gave her for birthday was an enormous let down. We haven't spoken ever since.

Thanks Azzarello
>>
File: Most Hype Shit Eva.jpg (77KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Most Hype Shit Eva.jpg
77KB, 666x1024px
>>83452112
Your soon to be ex sounds like a titanic cunt. I know it feels shitty right now, but you can get through it, and later on when you look back you'll ask yourself "why did I every date that wretched bitch". Trust me. Been there done, that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.