[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch smallville, /co/? Smallville thread I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Should I watch smallville, /co/? Smallville thread I guess.
>>
No, you should only sit in a dark basement with no light source. Make sure it's one where no one else can contact you.
>>
I tried watching the first season but I gave up halfway through because they kept shilling Lana (think felicity). Really cut into everyone else's development. At one point I wondered if Clark was the main character or Lana.

That and the Monster of the Week episodes were hit or miss.
>>
If you enjoy dark cloud Darkseid and the gayest Flash ever put on film then yeah go for it. And in hindsight..........this show had a better Green Arrow.........thats fucking sad
>>
>>83269278
the flash wasn't bad. The current one is better, but networks are not afraid of comic book superheroes being comic book superheroes anymore.
>>
>>83268544
Make your own list of must watch episodes and it's pretty enjoyable. There's a good bunch of shit to skip like when Lana got possessed or became a witch.
>>
Reminder that Smallville had the best Lois.

Also just hit me that Chole was Felicity 1.0. Except the writers knew when to fucking stop and didn't kill off Lois (after making her annoying and utterly useless) so they could be together.
>>
File: smallville-62.jpg (45KB, 936x541px) Image search: [Google]
smallville-62.jpg
45KB, 936x541px
Watch Smallville for Lionel Luther. He is a hilarious bastard.
>>
File: smallville-poster-01.jpg (65KB, 453x675px) Image search: [Google]
smallville-poster-01.jpg
65KB, 453x675px
>>83268544
Sure, just keep in mind what you're getting into was a product of its time. It's one of those vintage-era WB teen shows, but that's not what would necessarily make it bad. Think of the early seasons as a cross between Buffy and Silver Age Superboy ridiculousness. For someone that grew up watching it, it's pretty comfy. Put yourself in a Power Rangers sort of mentality, if it helps.

Also, this show has the absolute GOAT Lex, the absolute GOAT Johnathan, and the absolute GOAT Lois.

And remember, no matter how bad you think this gets, it'll always be better than Arrow.
>>
>>83272242

Every scene with Lionel and Lex interacting is great.
>>
Their Lex was good
It's something you should enjoy
>>
>>83271110
Felicity's more like a mix of Chole and Lana.

Everyone never shuts the fuck up about how great and hot she is like Lana, but she also has the illogical hacking skill smarts and ability to fuck Oliver Queen like Chole.
>>
>>83268544
10 seasons
>>
>>83268544
You should TOTALLY watch it, but here's a tip: take a sip every time someone mentions Superman (Or Man of Steel, Man of Tomorrow, etc), someone mentions the idea of Clark being a reporter or "doing a lot of flying", an S is featured in a shield, on a comic/cartoon character, or on Clark's chest, or a song about Superman plays (ie Five For Fighting's "Superman")
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.